Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 15th, 2024, 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2006, 7:06 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen made to say something but she could not she held her throat the pain stopped her.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 5:26 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(That the bloody hell, Morwen! And the glance back at Deawen was simply because I worried about her condition.)

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 8:28 pm 
Elf
Elf

I thought you glanced at Eohric, but whatever...) "Would you like some water?" asked Eohric, holding out a dipper-full.

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 8:44 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen's pride fought her normaly she would not accept but she was in pain and throat dry she nodded Eohric handed her the dipper she swallowed a mouthful and all most coughed it back up the pain was to much trying to swallow she forced it down. her vision was blurred by tears.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 24th, 2006, 9:25 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Is it about time for me to wake up?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 24th, 2006, 10:21 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

i guess) :)

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 25th, 2006, 8:45 pm 
Elf
Elf

As the day drew to a close, Morwen began murmering again. "Beag du scima...hwær beon it...beran it bæc...Ic beþurfan it..." Eohric jumped and came closer to hear it. "Ring?" he asked himself, "What ring?" Morwen simply began to cough. Eohric stood and went to the shelf, bobbing up and down franticly on the balls of his feet. The shelf! 'The spoils shelf' as Mor liked to call it. Ring, ring...awiergan! She has at least a dozen rings! he thought to himself. He ran back over to her cotside and began to put the rings on. First he tried a simple (aka crappy) one made of iron and a chip of green granite. Not it. Next a silver with triangles engraved on it. No. Thick gold band, no. Finally he got to the woven banded sunstone gem. As soon as it touched her skin, she began to cough harder. After a particularly hard hack, her eyes flew open and she took deep breaths. Eohric sat back and covered his face. "Thaenc Bema." Morwen sat up but was pushed back firmly. "Not yet, Morwen. You've been dilerious for (two?) days." "What?" wheezed Morwen. She raised herself on her elbow and looked around. "What is Deawen doing here?" she asked. "You can talk to Artinwe as soon as he comes back about that," soothed Eohric. Morwen laid back down and slept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 26th, 2006, 6:39 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen watched Eohric in an errie silence, Deawen attempted to speak at first it was very airy Deawen stopped and coughed slightly and tried again. this time sound was clear but she could not raise her voice higher then a normal tone. Deawen kept quite she was perched on the edge of the cot .

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 26th, 2006, 10:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

Morwen awoke again when it was dark. Eohric was gone, and she could distinctly hear the men celebrating victory on two fronts. Morwen tried to sit up, but as she tightened her muscles to sit up, an unimaginable pain went through her entire body and she went limp with a gasp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 26th, 2006, 10:09 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen was sitting near the tent flap her knees tucked up to her chest ans rested her chin on her knees she looke pale and resentful like at any moment she would snap. :closedeyes:

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 26th, 2006, 10:16 pm 
Elf
Elf

Morwen groaned, trying and failing again to move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2006, 7:22 am 
Balrog
Balrog

to my phantoms

Four Riders rode abreast each dressed in black and blue their horses at a slow trot/prance in the high step the rider barley moved around at all each horse insync with the next to create the image there was one rider,
flowing behind ws the next set of riders this time the riders carried banners, four banners one red with a dragon the other yellow with a green dragon , a blue banner and a black one all fluttering this company was follwed by over twelve other riders in the same fashion. the idea was to appear strong organised and no mistakes. Deawen had started this with her horse Bredol that horse would do anything Deawen asked him to do and Drad liked horses enough to help others train their horse in Deawen's fashoin.they did this after a victory they looked like a great army by them selves, these were Deawen Phantoms when on horse back. the rohhirrim watched them pass by.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2006, 11:30 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Hah! East beat Rockhurst! Good game.)

Morwen watched Deawen leave from under half closed eyelids. There was a strange drowsiness that would not go away. Eohric came in brightly with some barley soup and was pleased to see her awake, or relatively so. "Ah! Good. About time, I suppose. Here are some victuals..." (this made Morwen laugh, he spoke strangely when he was really happy) "and, um, wait. Why are you still wearing that ring?" "What?" she asked, rather confused. "That ring you found. You should take it off," he answered, setting down the little cauldron of soup on the table. "Yes, alright." She took it off and felt much better, but suddenly ravenous. "Soup now, please!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2006, 7:05 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen returned shortly with Drad at her heels "My Lady Deawen please you havent eaten you need to..." but he was cut off Deawen held up her hand and waved it dissmissvly Deawen's eyes still on papers Drad stopped only for a moment "my lady please eat something!" Deawen cut him off again this time looking at him she opened mouth stuck out her tounge reaveling an herb she had been chewing Drad stood there silent Deawen shut her mouth and continued walking towards Morwens tent.
she opened the flap and went in side Drad still in a slight shock stood for a moment and then returned to the camp. Deawen slammed down the papers on the table still not able to speak she pointed to the words.
(i'll tell you in good time morwen i just not sure how this should be said ) :closedeyes:

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2006, 5:52 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(Hah! I was in the Band at that game. Quite fun wuith no Harrison to breathe down your neck.)

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2006, 6:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

(What were some of the mean cheers? No one seems to know... :annoyed:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next