Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 12th, 2006, 11:19 am 
Balrog
Balrog

this was not new artinwe

Deawen shrugged and moved her hand away from the knife.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2006, 10:09 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

" I've been.... Resaerching into my visions. I take it they have fallen into place already, is deawens brother dead."

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2006, 6:18 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

yes" she said cooly

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2006, 9:40 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

" I see and so what is the objective now in my absence and suclution I am unaware of the curenet happenings of the armies.

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2006, 7:35 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

"What is Morwen doing?" Artinwe said calmly to Eohric. "It's not like her to desert any of her comrades, or her army. Or you." Eohric paused, then said, "Do you really think she has deserted us? She no longer had any ties to this army; her command was nullified after the battle was won." Artinwe was mildly surprised, but said nothing in reply. He made his short way to his tent, and climbed inside a book of Easterling sociology.

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2006, 8:52 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen strolled around she came upone two phantoms in a training circle (aka masters wheel) she sat down in the grass and watched them . the Phantoms looked expirence each equipit with a wooden spear they blocked and struck a CRACK! then a shuffle a swirl of black cloaks. Deawen noticed one of the spears looked like a rohhirrim with a cut out in the spear blade it's self the other phantom blocked and suddenly jumped back and thrust his spear into the cut out and drove the other's spear into the ground took out a real knife and held it to the others throat they both smiled and laughed and the blade was removed Deawen stood up and called the Phantoms to attention she walked to the phantoms she was smiling and in a quite voice that was strained from her sudden shout
" that was very good i have never seen anyone fight like that with a spear" the phantoms nodded and smiled "it's something we came up with when we were told to fight the rohirrim" Deawen nodded and shoke her head " carry on" Deawen wandered on amazed at they way they moved she was inspiered to have this taught to all phantoms. evne though they would not me fighting the rohirrim the idea of blocking spears then driving them to the ground could work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drad found deawen wandering around "My lady all the dead have been accounted for and are ready for burial" Deawen nodded then asked "how many" Drad looked grave " seven hundred" Deawen was on a bluff above the camp she looked down at her army, her brothers, her life. "are rights?" drad asked " yes tonight"
Later in the night a prye was built for the dead each face was marked with a black line across the forehead. they were arranged in a circle Officers had a banner of thier color drape across them. Phantoms held thier swords (like the knights did) across their chest with their mask over the hilt. and Dragon Tears if they served under Adrod a red strp of cloth was tied around their right wrist and if they served Deawen a blue cloth.
Deawen dressed in a black and gold dress held a torch Drad and eston dressed in their finest armor along with everyone else that came. many held a torch Deawen raised hers and in the loudest voice she could muster " these brave men died in honor and bravery friend agaisnt friend Divided and yet united in Death. A Dragon Born in fire and shadow DIes In Fire and SHadow, In flame and Glory it lives....these Men are Friends of shadow. let them be like the Phonix and rise out of the ashes! to a new day to a new life and a new death. these brave men will be missed greatly but we all shall be united again in death. For Friends Of Shadow and Death and Honor!" her voice dropped and the mass Shouted back "argoth tin delatar! Tod und Daeve!" Deawen's cheeks streaked with tears she set alight the prye and all did the same (all this gose to the the song track 6 of master and commander and Troy and other laments)
the fire soon licked the stars. the next morning camp fires held the ashes of burned notes to the dead. after the mass left Deawen went in search of Artinwe.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2006, 10:23 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Thoren sat away from the funeral, not wanting to intrude for he was not there to fight their battle, he was an outcast. he played his flute, an old elven burail song. It brought tears to his eyes but held them back...today was a sad day. the day of his return.

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2006, 12:43 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

("Never seen such skill with a spear", huh? Who wields the mointai point? It doth be me, if ye please. And Deawen can find me in my tent.)

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 14th, 2006, 1:04 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(That should'n't be "mointai" in that last post; I meant "mountain" :blush: . Just so we are clear, is this post dead? Please say no. At least it lasted twelve pages more than "Dungeons of Gondor". *sigh*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2006, 10:16 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Alright guys, I'm back! :) )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morwen rode south at an easy trot along a small brook until sundown. She stopped to give Beaduheard a drink and to think. She sat on a shelf of slate above the deep center of the brook and skipped stones, speaking her stream of thoughts aloud. 'If I am to surrender my post, to whom? I know that Grima wishes to shove forward Fricand to be his puppet. That will be difficult to evade if he engages me in public, but I must. He expects me to nominate Eohric, but that would bring trouble upon us both. My only hope lies with young Aelfred. It would be unexpected, and he will not be manipulated. Yes, it is that then. Ha! I call him young Aelfred, when he is nought 2 years younger than I.' With that she rose and went back towards the camp at swift canter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By midnight she was within sight of the camp. She could see the bonfires of the celebrating soldiers and their raunchy songs. She snuck around the camp and came stealthily to her own tent. She staked her mount entered only to find Eohric snoring on her stool with her copy of the book, "Dwarven Sentence Patterns" on his lap. She spoke loudly, 'I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself!' Eohric jumped awake and stood up, the book falling to the floor, the delicate pages creasing. Morwen winced. 'You see, this is why we can't have nice things.' He sputtered, 'Well, I...you see, I, um...Yes, well, I was, um, waiting for you.' 'Sit down, if you wish, or go back to sleep in your tent. That is what I intend to do.' 'That is exactly what you should do. Goodnight, Mor.'

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2006, 10:11 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Yeah Morwen's back :-D !!!!!!!!!!!!

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2006, 4:45 pm 
Elf
Elf

(For God's sake, someone post something!!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2006, 4:55 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I don't know what to post.. it seems to be kind of dead

(")_(")

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2006, 6:21 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

i'll post when i get back from the CHOir CONCERT eeeeek

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2006, 11:20 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Well, the chior concert is long over...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2006, 5:13 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Chior concert is still over...)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 488 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next