Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 11:42 am 

Melannen stood on the slight rise where his tent had recently been pitched and watched the army completing the preparations for the march. "Its time they knew what is going to mhappen. And what they're up against" He said quietly to himself as they began to form up on the river bank.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 3:52 pm 
Vala
Vala

Sirithadar raised his eyebrows slightly. "Why do I call it a fast? Do you not know the origin of the term 'breakfast'? You are younger than I thought. You do not eat while you sleep, so, when you have breakfast, you are breaking your fast. No matter. I will leave you now and get something to eat, for I am hungry." He gave a short bow and turned, heading for the cook's tent, from which a delicious aroma was rising.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 8th, 2006, 6:49 am 
Maia
Maia

"I hope to meet you again!" she called after him slyly with a wink.

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 8th, 2006, 3:26 pm 
Vala
Vala

Lol - for some reason, that statement hits my funny bone - "slyly with a wink." Lol.

"As do I, lady," Sirithadar said, before turning around again and continuing on his walk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 6:36 am 
Maia
Maia

*laughs*

Rhan watched him go ith a smile, then turned and headed towards the overseers tent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 7:07 am 
Vala
Vala

Swallowing the last bit of food that had been on his plate, Sirithadar washed it and stowed it away in his pack. By now, almost the entire camp was ready to leave. He hurried over towards the command center, needing to catch up on what was going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2006, 4:33 am 

Melannen stood before the army gathered on the banks of the river. "Before we move out I have several things to say. Firstly I would like to thank each of you who has offered help to this campaign. Secondly, I feel it necessary to brief each and everyone of you about what, roughly, we are up against, and what each must do.
The orcs of the Misty Mountains are numerous, I don't know how many we will be up against, but they will be many. And they will come often from unexpected places, in an attempt to ambush us. If you remain alert at all times, and anticipate attacks then they will do little damage.
Also, there are no maps of Moria available to us. It has been a hold of Orcs for many thousands of years. Only nine persons who have entered in that time have ever returned. Once through the first few chambers the venture will be led on information gathered on the spot. I have not been able to acquire a map from any source at all.
Lastly before we move out I will say this:" His voice rose as anger crept into it, fueled by emotional pain, "In those mines there is and orc who calls himself Bagronk. If you find him, leave him alone, he is mine. Long ago he caused me a great pain that has stayed with me all my life. Now I want my revenge" His voice quietened down slowly and he nodded to his commanders and captains to get the army moving. "May the Valar look well upon this campaign, and all those on it. May our victory be swift and complete" The army began to move out and Melannen prepared to take his place in the vanguard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2006, 12:58 pm 
Maia
Maia

Rhan watched the dwarf hanging upsidedown from the tree, and clapped her hands "Serves you right!" she giggled delightedly. The dwarf let off a stream of curses which only made her laugh more, restraining herself to a chuckle, she turned her heel and walked straight into Sirithadar "I am meeting you sooner than I exspected sire." she smiled playfully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2006, 3:03 am 
Vala
Vala

Looking past Rhavaniel, Sirithadar raised his eyebrows. "Looks like you've been busy," he commented. "Care to tell me how that dwarf managed to get himself up there?" They kept walking the whole time, around the middle of the army.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2006, 11:18 am 
Maia
Maia

"He was hung up there. " Rhan said still smiling"Cant you see that? No, I jest... I hung him up there- But it was...Is his own fault."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2006, 12:53 pm 
Vala
Vala

"I see. Well, from what he was saying, he's not too happy about it. I'd avoid him, if I were you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2006, 12:54 pm 
Maia
Maia

"Dont worry, I always do." the young elf said mischievously..

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 16th, 2006, 3:13 am 
Vala
Vala

Sirithadar laughed. It felt good to laugh - he did not do it often. "Have you all your baggage? We wouldn't want to leave anything behind," he asked Rhavaniel, checking to make sure he had all of his gear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 16th, 2006, 12:04 pm 
Maia
Maia

Rhan tapped her bow and quiver "I dont have anything else." she gave a slightly sad smile "I lost everything I owned a while back... But, I suppose I'm gratefull. While you are tied down with luggage, I can still run about freely."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 16th, 2006, 12:46 pm 
Vala
Vala

Sirithadar raised his eyes again, turning and looking pointedly at his blanket slung beneath his quiver, and his small belt pouch containing lembas and miruvor. "Tied down with luggage?" he asked incredulously. "I must have more that I cannot see or feel," he added with a straight face, though there was a twinkle in his eye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 16th, 2006, 2:09 pm 
Maia
Maia

"Why yes lord, you have me." the elfess took his arm and gave another sudden and VERY mischievous grin.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next