Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 15th, 2024, 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 2:29 am 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

(Anyone up for the role of Sam?)

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 5:10 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(ummm... well i could... but i've never done rpg before... so hi! im really interested by your story so far, so i could play sam, if you want... but you could always get a more experienced rpg player... either way im happy :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 4:44 pm 
Istari
Istari

(Your more than welcome to be Sam! Welcome!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 8th, 2006, 4:58 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(yay! thankees! :hug: )

Sam didn't know what to think when he heard a faint knock on his door, except that he had never heard a knock of that nature before. It sounded almost fearful of Sam, yet... urgent. It confused him. So he answered the door with a merry face, but all happiness was drowned away when he saw four grave, grey faces staring at him. He was even more shocked to see three of those faces belonging to Merry, Pippin and Pippin's son Faramir. He didn't recognise the fourth young hobbit, standing closest to the door.

"Merry! Pippin! And bless me, it's young Faramir! What in Middle-earth has happened to you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 4:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

Merry cleared his throat, and spoke soft, trying not to worrie Pip." sam, we need some plant that can slow poisinging..."

Faramir's eyes glossed over, and he grew tired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 7:09 pm 
Maia
Maia

Esmerelda was growing fearful of what might happen to Faramir. She watched him the whole time.

Siggy set made by the amazing Lembas!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 3:23 am 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

Pippin didn't listen to Merry and he nearly jumped into Sam's door yelling in his face, "Faramir has gotten stabbed by a black figure in a cape, and then he's gone and gotten sick on me, but I didn't know that he was sick until Merry told me he was sick then we thought of taken him down to Rivendell to see Lord Elrond, but we couldn't go and do that because you see Faramir is sick! Then Esmerelda told us to ask you to help us because Faramire is SICK!" He looked crazed during this, seeing that his curly hair bounced all over the place and his arms waved in the air.

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 3:25 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Sam stood there, too shocked to respond. A flood of memories boiled in his mind: ones of terrible worry and darkness. Faramir reminded him of Frodo, and the cruel pain that had consumed him.

"I... umm..." Sam recollected his thoughts. It didn't take him long to think of something. "Kingsfoil. Yes. I'll collect it. Merry, Pippin: come with me. And you," he looked at Esmerelda, "can lay him down in the spare bedroom, third door on the right." Sam seemed urgent. "Make sure his head is elevated, and make sure he stays awake. And I don't believe I've met you, but it will be time for introductions later." He smiled kindly at her, and with that, he was gone.

Outside in the garden, Sam spoke quietly to Pippin. "Listen to me. Keep calm. Don't be afraid. Go inside with... Esmerelda, was it? Faramir's going to be okay." Sam said this with some signs of doubt on his face. "I'll do my best", and he hugged Pippin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 10:27 am 
Maia
Maia

Esmerelda listened to Sam's words, and then quickly obeyed his orders. She took Faramir into the room and laid him down on the bed, softly. She got three pillows and stacked them all on top of each other, so his head would be elevated enough. She then opened his shirt, so that she could check on the wound. "Please, be okay..." She whispered and moved some of his hair out of his face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 1:26 am 
Istari
Istari

(Nice. Keep up the good work)

Faramir glanced up a Es. "I feel numb." He mutterd

Merry looked at the frantic Pippin, and sighed, not knowing how to reenshure him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 1:34 am 
Maia
Maia

Esmerelda looked into his eyes and sighed. "Faramir... I will do anything to make you better." She whispered to him and slowly slid her hand in his.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 8:18 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Sam rushed in looking slightly delirious and flustered, holding a freshly boiled kettle from the hearth and as much Kingsfoil as humanly- or hobbitly- possible.

"Dark times are coming back. Nightmares come alive. Oh, what am I to do?" Sam said to himself. As he entered the room, he saw Faramir and was on the brink of tears.

"What kind of evil would want to do this to poor Mister Faramir? Did any of you see..."

but before he could finish his sentence, he gulped, looked down, and when he looked back up waterfalls of tears were streaming down his face.

"Why? The cloud of darkness has come back and shrouded all good in its lingering malice!"

Sam slowly collected himself to examine Faramir's wound, yet he found it hard when all he could see was a blur.

"Could someone put some Kingsfoil on his wound? I'm not sure it will heal it, but it might relieve the pain.Do you feel alright, Mister Faramir?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 9:46 pm 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

Pippin jumped in again more frantic like than before, "How can you ask a question like that Sam! He's sick! No he's not all right! If he was all right do you think we would've brought him to you? I don't believe this! He's sick and you're asking him a question!" He waved his arms around again with a crazed looking eyes.

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 10:34 pm 
Istari
Istari

Faramir groaned as he herd some yelling, and some warm leaves were placed on his wound. He found it hard to keep awake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 10:50 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

EDIT: (sorry, didn't see post before)

Sam didn't listen to Pippin. Instead, he asked Faramir again.

"Faramir, can you hear me? Listen. No matter what happens, we'll be here, okay? I promise. I'll do everything I can."

He then turned to Pippin.

"I know he's sick okay? I just don't know what's wrong with him. Hopefully this will help him. I won't let you down, Pip. Just stay calm."

He then started to mix some Kingsfoil leaves into the boiling water, and suddenly the most refreshing smell filled the air. It cured all Sam's frustration with Pippin, calming him down.

Hopefully this will help clear Faramir's thoughts, thought Sam.

"Esmerelda, is that your name? Did Faramir say anything to you? About how he felt?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 12th, 2006, 5:18 pm 
Istari
Istari

(I have added a whole new bio for Faramir under My Charaters, in the New Charaters section.)

Faramir finally fell into a deep sleap, ingoring things around him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next