Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 29th, 2024, 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Broken Heart and Tortured Thoughts
PostPosted: February 13th, 2006, 6:24 pm 
Maia
Maia

Lenne walked along the riverside outside the city of Rivendell. The sky was cloudless and there was a slight breeze throughout the air. Lenne's pointed ear slightly perked up, whenever she heard the sound of the trees rustling their gorgeous, green leaves. She kneeled down in front of the water and slowly dipped both of her soft, pale hands in and cupped them to make the water stay in her hands. She slowly lifted them up to her rosy colored lips and took a drink. Afterwards, she gently tucked a strand of her long, blonde hair behind her ear. All of her movements were swift and calm. No one would have guessed that she would have the troubles that she truly carried inside. She hid them well.

Siggy set made by the amazing Lembas!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2006, 11:49 am 
Maia
Maia

May I join? Just tell me if I can leave my bio like this lol (looks at 'Other:' section with a sly grinn)
Name : Rhavaniel
Race: High Elf
Hair: raven black

Eyes: shimmering green
Powers: none
Weapons: A bow of the Galahdrim, and the sword of her father
Looks:
Tall with long raven hair. She has sea-green eyes and a pale complexion. Rhavaniel wears mostly green tunics and lofty white shirts, offten with a short white skirt
Pic : http://www.keirapictures.com/albums/Cap ... VD_175.jpg
Personality: Hot tempered, protective, loyal, helpfull, secretive, arrogant
Other : usually paired with Legolas
History : Unknown

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2006, 11:53 am 
Vala
Vala

Can I join?

Name: Nilomik (moon son)

Race: Dunadain

weapons: Best with staff, though he is skilled with longswords and long bows. Will use any thing he can find to make a weapon.

History: Nilomik got his name because he loved to wander under the light of the moon. As a young boy he was bored with the life he had. He and some friends decided to become wanderers. They had a great time, for a while. As they passed the out skirts of Mordor, they were captured. Nilomik was imprisoned and tortured for many years. Finally, after the destruction of the ring, he was able to escape. He has no idea what happened to his other friends. He still loves to wander, and if need be, he will steal to stay alive.

Companions: A large brown hunting dog, Rabo, and a black draft horse mare named Karbi.

Appearence. Tall and thin. He has dark hair flecked with red. His eyes are a pale grey, mixed with a little green and brown. He wears simple forest colored clothes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2006, 7:44 pm 
Maia
Maia

Sure, you guys can join!!! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2006, 10:32 pm 
Vala
Vala

Thanks!

Nilomik ran as quickly as he could. Rabo ran beside him, obedience keeping him silent. Nilomik leaped on to Karbi. They raced off, Rabo lengthening his stride to keep up.
"It was just a stupid chiken." Nilomik growled. "1 stupid chicken." He had been caught stealing. Thankfully, as always, he some ow managed to escape, but that still didn't keep his heart from racing each time he had to flee. This being the seventh time he stole anything, he still felt depressed. Why did he do this? Could he not find a job to sustain himself in a legal way? Nilomik pushed this thought behind as he raced on. "Perhaps." He said as the thought fled away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2006, 11:21 pm 
Maia
Maia

Lenne stayed in her exact spot. She was thinking of something. Something deep and personal. Anyone could tell, just by the look on her face. She sighed and then suddenly heard something pounding on the ground. Something like horse hooves. Her ears perked up and she looked around. She had her long, slender fingers around her dagger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2006, 11:25 am 
Maia
Maia

Rhan leant down on the back of her horse, urging it on silently. The deer darted out of the bushes beside them its pace matching theirs. They thundered through the undergrowth and suddenly into a clearing. The deer shied off to one side, and the riding elf had to pull the reins to avoid collision with the figure standing there with a loud curse she reared the horse at it and thundered away again.

Last edited by Rhavaniel Falathiel on February 21st, 2006, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 15th, 2006, 11:54 pm 
Vala
Vala

Nilomik had lost them, but a shadow was still heavy on his mind. "I can't go on like this." He thought. "I can't, so i won't"
The next day he was packed and ready to leave that place, and find somewhere he could live. It would be a long journey, but one he had to take.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 18th, 2006, 7:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

((Finally! I told you I would join^^ I just had to find myself another charrie^^))
Name: Calminaion
Race: Dunandain
Eyes colour: Blue
Hair colour: dark brown

Brief history: Calmin is a wandering poet. Born in Dol Amroth, he left home at a young age after seeing his parents killed in the burning of his village.
He wanders from country to country, making a living with his music.

((a very short history, I know, but I’ll put up a better one in the new character’s section. Is it okay if I join, Amara?))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2006, 10:31 am 
Maia
Maia

((AbsoBLOODYlutely, Seral!!! Jump right in!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 19th, 2006, 7:50 pm 
Vala
Vala

Nilomik smiled when he saw the city on the horizon. It glimmered in the dawn, radiating golden light.
"Rivendell" He sighed. His last stop on his way home. He had been here a few times before, and became friends with a few of the elves. they would take him i for the short time he needed to rest. He would be in the city before dawn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2006, 10:33 am 
Ent
Ent

Calmin was lost. Strangely enough, he didn't care... The scenery here was so beautiful. He hated the buzz of the city, prefering the soft silence of the country. He had been brought up in a small village, maybe that was why. Sighing slightly as he remembered his parents deaths, he walked on. In the distance, Calmin saw the slender figure of a woman, causing him to stop and rethink what he was doing... He strongly disliked crowds, and he had been hurt by many women, so he was wary. After a few minutes of thinking, he wandered to her, his slight frame trembling, and his pale cheeks flushed crimson.
"Excuse me... M-my lady..." his voice shook slightly, "Could you show me... Or t-tell me... The way to Edoras?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2006, 12:40 pm 
Maia
Maia

Lenne looked up slowly and saw Calmin in front of her. She stood up and noticed that he was shaking. "Yes... I can. But, it'll be a while until we get there." She told him, softly; her elvish accent, completely audible. She smiled a little at him and started walking towards her stables. She motioned for him to follow her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2006, 1:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

Within an hour she reached Rivendale, taking a deep breath of the pure air. Her tired horse trotted towards the gates and inside. She slid from the saddle and patted the horses neck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2006, 10:06 pm 
Vala
Vala

Nilomik trotted along the river. he was very close to rivendell. He looked across the river to see a young man, and a elf. He strained his eyes, looking at the man. He looked so familiar. Had he seen him before?

((Seral, both are characters are dunadain. Do you think they might know eachother from a long time ago? Just a suggestion))

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2006, 5:46 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Hey guys.. may i join??

Name: Aramina
Race: Elven princess.
Eyes: Light blue.
Hair: Hazel brown.

Equipment: A long elven blade. A bow of the galadrim. An elven dagger.

Clothing: Elven clothing. (The clothing Arwen is wearing in FOTR when she
is riding with Frodo.)

Looks: Beautiful hazel brown her.. wide blue eyes. Slim attractive figure. Stunningly attractive looks.

Brief history: Aramina was born in rivendell and brought up by by her father. Her mother was brought back dead when she was a small child.
She learnt the basics of a warrior and decided to avenge her mother.

Companions: Her loyal friend Fanga, also an elven princess.

Will that do??

~Thank you to Estë Undómë for the Beeeautiful Banners & Avvie <3 ~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next