Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Consequences of Decisions Made (Read all of 1st post)
PostPosted: March 17th, 2006, 2:00 pm 
Ent
Ent

(OOC- ok, I am going to try this again.

Story line: A party of men come to Imladris to speak with Elrond. While in Rivendell, two men fall in love with the same elf maiden, but she only loves one of them. The other one gets angry and starts threatening her in an attempt to change her heart.

I will play the elf maiden, Sanira. Please, the first two people who join, I would like to be the two men, this rp won't go anywhere without them. After that it will be open. But, please stick to the story line, for example, if another person joins as a female, they will not catch the eye of the men only because that will defeat the purpose, so please know that.

Also, the other rp I did like this was off to a good start for the first few pages, but then people stopped posting. Please only join if you can post everyday or close to that, no once a week/once every three week posts, please.

Name: Sanira
Race: Elf
Appearance: Long black hair, bright blue eyes, elven beauty.
Personality: Shy, easy going, very trusting, submissive

I hope this goes well and everyone has a good time!)

Sanira sat quietly by a fountain, gazing into the water and enjoying the peacefullness of the day. The quiet was broken when the sound of hooves approached. She looked up, her bright blue eyes watcing as the party of men rode past. She had heard of their coming for they were to meet with the lord Elrond the next day.

The gentle breeze blew past, blowing her raven black hair in her face. She reached up and moved it away, letting her attention return to the water as she sat quietly. It was not unusual to see men in these lands, even if it was unusual for them to see the elf kind.

Last edited by Adastrea on March 17th, 2006, 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2006, 2:13 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Name:Alya
Race: Elf
Appearance: Light Silver hair that cascades down her back, piercing eyes of deep blue, strong features and a fair face *in signature is a picture of Alya*
Personality: Quick wit and very intelligent, she is a healer and has a calming nature when not provoked
Lives: Imladris a healer of the last homely house.
---------------------

Alya washed her hands and walked over to one of her patients who had a deep cut from shoulder to chest. She sighed at the amount of blood the elf had lost but knew he would be safe.

She mixed up some herbs to create a thick paste, just as Elrond had taught her, and spread it across his wound, then bandaged the wound.

"You will have to stay in bed for a week, and you will not be able to hold a sword for a few. Drink this it shall help the pain." She handed the man a vial of clear liquid before moving to the next patient. Alya enjoyed her job as a healer but some days were just stressful.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2006, 4:15 pm 
Ent
Ent

(OOC- not sure if you read the entire first post including the OOC, but if you didn't I guess I am just going to put this rp on hold until I get the first two male characters, cause they are the main ones I need at the moment.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2006, 8:30 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

oh i'm sorry i just didn't understand your first post... :blush: i am content to wait

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2006, 9:41 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I'll join as one of the elves if you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2006, 11:53 am 
Ent
Ent

(OOC- you mean as one of the men? I need the good guy who Sanira loves and the bad guy who loves her and threatens her)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2006, 12:06 pm 
Istari
Istari

(I would like to be the "Bad" guy)

Name: Palanhil
Apperance: 6ft tall. Long scruffy black hair. Unshaven face, very square jaw, dark blue eyes.
Personality: Very possesive, emotions overide and order given to him.
History: Joined the gondorian army at a young age and is pretty highly ranked through many years of service.

[!*#_:]

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2006, 12:24 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

((Ok I'll be the good guy.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2006, 12:28 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Name: Threnas
Personality: You'll just have to find out for yourself
Horse: Torna, Dappled Grey mare.
Brothers: 0
Sisters: 2, Sofrana, Lesren
Sword: Metalic Green, Silver
Quiver: Metalic blue with a silver Red Kite
Arrows: Black and Bronze
Companions: A Red Kite names Lessana

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2006, 12:57 pm 
Ent
Ent

(OOC-woohoo! Sounds amazing, let's get this started! I opened it up in the first post, my character has seen y'all enter into Imladris, so go ahead and take it away!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2006, 2:10 pm 
Istari
Istari

Palanhil walked into the elven sanctuary. It was beauty he had never seen before in buildings. As he walked in he noticed an elf by a fountain and was suddenly hit by her beauty. He felt overcome with feelings. She was like an angel who just flew down from heaven to tempt him. He kept his gaze on her as he walked and eventually came inside carrying a message for Elrond.
"Who is she...?"
He muttered to himself.

[!*#_:]

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2006, 4:16 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sanira felt like she was being watched after a time. She looked up from where she sat and looked around untilshe caught sight of a man just staring her direction. She hesitated and looked behind her to see if there was someone there that he maybe knew, but she saw no one. She looked back over at him and shifted slightly. The elleth reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear nervously, wondering if something was wrong with it. She bit her lip slightly and looked down at the water, wondering what was on his mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 19th, 2006, 12:09 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

((I`ll join!))

Name- Raina
Race- Elf
Gender- Female
Appearance- Tall and slim, with very long dark hair. Beautiful face. Sad dark gray eyes. Usually wears something dark blue.
Personality- A day-dreamer, often wanders alone. A bit mysterious at times, but always a good and trustworthy friend. Often seems sad, even without any reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 19th, 2006, 12:17 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

A beam of sunlight came through the leaves of a tree and ended up on the face of an Elven-maid sitting under the tree, awaking her suddenly. Raina opened her eyes and looked around. The time had flown so quickly. She had come here early in the morning, and it was day already... She looked around, then got up and started walking towards her home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2006, 6:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

(OOC- Welcome!)

Sanira sat where she was for a while longer after the man had disappeared inside. She pushed herself to her feet and began walking away from the fountain, not wanting to run into the man again. The way he stared at her caused her great discomfort and the longer she sat by the fountain, then greater chance she had of seeing him again.

The elleth walked to her favorite place in Imladris. It was right beside a large waterfall. It was always soothing and quiet, despite the pounding of falling water, but she never tired of it. She always came to this place when she had a lot on her mind and right now, she could not seem to get the newcomer out of it.

Sanira sat down on a rock and resting her chin in her cupped hands with a sigh. She looked back when she heard a twig snap behind her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2006, 5:39 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Raina tried to move soundlessly through the forest, but after she had seen Sanira going to the waterfall, her attention was focused on the worried elleth, and that caused her to step on the branch lying on the path.
When Sanira turned her head, Raina stopped for a moment, and then made a few steps towards her, looked at her and said "It seems I am not the only one seeking solitude this day."