Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A day in gondor
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 2:35 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Alexandra Alqualonde a 14 year old girl rode up to the white city on her
silver colored horse her black hair shining she had eyes like forget-me-nots and her skin was like moonlight

Last edited by Aeara Gilcalad on March 25th, 2006, 5:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 3:12 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I would like to join! When is this set?

Name: Lotherian
Race: elf of Rivendell
Current location: Gondor
Hair: light brown with some natural golden highlights, wavy, falls to her waist
Eyes: pale blue

Lotherian's light purple dress blew in the wind as she stood at the gates of Gondor watching a rider approaching the city. She brushed a peice of her long hair out of her eyes so that she could get a better look. The rider appeared to be a young girl. Lotherian wondered what brought her to the White City alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 3:19 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(the set is 15 years after ROTK)
Alexandra blew a horn and after a momenta few of the Rohirrim soldiers of rohan and some Gondorian rangers rode in behind her on horseback carrying
banners with the white tree on them Alexandra blew an elven song on the horn to signal that the prince of gondor had arrived then a young man wearing royal garb rode beside her his name was Eldarion prince of gondor

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 3:30 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(okie dokie)

Lotherian squinted and realized that the young girl was not alone. "Rohirrim," she said aloud to herself. She raised her eyebrows curiously and then she turned and ran to one of the tower guards. She did not think that they could see the newcomers yet, since they did not have elf eyes like her. "Rohirrim, Maxima. And Gondorian rangers. They carry the WHite Tree banner." The last part of her sentence was nearly cut off by the sounds of an elven horn. Then all of the guards raised their heads and peared off into the distance. They all knew what that meant. Maxima, the guard she had spoken with, raised a horn to his lips and blew a long note in return. "The Prince of Gondor returns!" he shouted, "Prince Eldarion is here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 4:22 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Eldarion grabbed Alexandra's hand and said softly
"this is my home" then he let go of it and Alexandra and Eldarion rode to the gates the riders following in two straight lines for each of the rohirrim and rangers had brought their lady with them. Alexandra wore this around her neck

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 4:41 pm 
Maia
Maia

My Character:
Name: Rowane
Place of Birth: Gondor
Appearence: Short auburn hair, quite tall and lanky, has green eyes and always wears boys clothes, never dresses.
Personality: Isn't very charasmatic, prefers to be alone. Wishes for some adventure, as life in Gondor bores her
The wind ruffled Rowane's short cropped hair as her emerald eyes looked towards the horizon of the Gondorian plains. Still nothing to hunt. Her supplies were running low, she'd have to come back soon. BUt it would be embarrising to reurn home with no food. Still, it wasn't her fault there wasn't an animal in sight. She stooped her bow in its case on her back, grabbed Imi's reins and turned back towards Gondo. But as she looked towards towards the city gates she saw a tall man on a large gelding ride in. The prince was back! She spurred Imi on, and rode swiftly back towards Gondor.

[font=Times New Roman, serif].:Sig by me, open to requests of banners, anicons, avvies and wallies over PM:.
.:For Icon credit, PM me:.
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 4:49 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Alexandra watched as the king Aragorn in his gold tunic and silver pants came to the side of the wall and shouted "OPEN THE GATES"
and the large ornate gates opened inward to let the party into the city.The Gondorians had heard the elvish horn and had heard the signal their prince now aged 15 was back some opened windows and looked out but most went out to line the road whole
families lined the paved road as the party rode in
still in the lines

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 4:54 pm 
Maia
Maia

When she arrived in Gondor it was chaos. Everyone was pushing, trying to get a good view of the king and their ruler to be. it was almost impossible to get Imi through without tramping someone, so she plushed to the front, and decided she better watch the king too, at least till the way is clear.

[font=Times New Roman, serif].:Sig by me, open to requests of banners, anicons, avvies and wallies over PM:.
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 5:00 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

The party rode through the city level by level but the rohirrim stopped at the stables when they reached the fifth level (there are seven)
The gondorian rangers and their ladies followed the prince and Alexandra to the seventh level

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 5:07 pm 
Maia
Maia

Finally... She thought, there was now a path to get through. She rode home but no one was in, o she decided to visit her secret hidey hole. She had found a hatch in the back of her house when she first moved here, and behind it was a very long staircase, that lead upwards, but she didn't know where to . Wherever it lead, it was vry high up, but luckily she didn't suffer form vertigo. As she sat and dangled her legs over the edge of the roof of her secret room, she noticed the procession. She swore under her breath. She was sure one of them had noticed her. Great she thought, looks like this place isbn't secret much longer.

[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 5:12 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Alexandra dismounted her horse after Eldarion
had he took her hand and led her up to Aragorn
Alexandra gave a bow to the king then Eldarion Said"Father,this is Alexandra Alqualonde the princess of the Teleri"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 5:15 pm 
Maia
Maia

Phew, they hadn't noticed her. The king was bowing at a tall girl with beautiful black hair, but she couldn't she her face. Curiously, she lowered herself down to the next ledge, to get a better view of the meeting.

[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 5:52 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Alexandra's face shone with happiness as Eldarion took her hand and brought her to the edge of the wall facing the people "I have found a wife" Eldarion shouted

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 6:02 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lotherian gasped as Eldarion announced to King Aragorn that this girl was Princess of the Teleri. She was even more shocked when he announced that she would be his wife. Overcoming her shock she smiled and gracefully strode up to them. She waited patiently untill she felt it was appropriate for her to offer her own congratulations. She bowed to both of them and said, "My congratulations, Prince Eldarion. And to you also My Lady." Then remembering that she had not yet intorduced herself she added, "I am Lotherian of Imladris. I do not believe we have met, My Lord, but I am a friend of your mother's."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 6:05 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

The crowd had cleared away and Alexandra started to shiver so she put on her black cloak with little glittering diamonds like stars covering it.
"I'm Princess Alexandra Alqualonde" Alexandra told
Lotherian

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2006, 6:13 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lotherian mad another slight bow and said, "It is good to meet you, Princess Alexandra."