Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 148  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 12:39 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

very nice Faramire, i will add you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 1:29 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

ok double post but i'l start us off.

Evlyn sat asride Jemx as they soared though they air, "Down there, they are waiting for us." She lent over his head, "You're right, okay land." He let out a roar and headed down to the rocky outcrop to the other Dragons of Meiltha

"Two six's"
"I one four and a two"
Semri tossed the dice "Damn"
"I win again, never bet against a Dragon Semri, you can't win."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 1:34 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Drake Skysong leaned against Blueclaw's withers while sharpening one of his many daggers. Blueclaw shifted, which made Drake look up to see Evlyn.
"Finally," he mumbled, and got up...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 1:50 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Grayson patted on the fur of Dahaka as he heard a sound. "A renegade? This be our lucky day I guess my beautiful son. Let's fly to the air" he said as he noticed Drake on his left. Smiled to him

Will be going to London on March of the 30th

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 1:58 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(no a Meiltha Faramir)
Jemx landed and Evlyn slid to the ground, her eyes flashing. "Have you heard about the renagades?" she demanded

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 1:58 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Drake nodded.
"I've heard about the Renegades! My sisters one, and shes stupid to join 'em too."

((you've heard about sibling rivalry? Well the rivalry between these two can become a life and death situation! lol))

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 2:04 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Okay let's assume he watched them from a very far distance)

Will be going to London on March of the 30th

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 2:23 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Annalett walked up to Semri and her dragon, and sat down.
"Whats goin' on?" she asked, obviously bored...

Post subject: Re: ;
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 2:56 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Anduril Vanlhach wrote:
o wow guys you are amazing you know that, i thought this might become another RP that dies as soon as its born. The only thing is Turwathiel, could you change you're image as thats the same on i have for Semri, i just want everyone to be origional and not fall over each ohter unlike some other Rp's which quickly died.

((sorry, sorry, i just copied the bio and i forgot to change the picture! i did on my bio post, though...sorry again1 :blush:))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade, a tall fellow with dark blue eyes and shaggy black hair sat apun a mighty dragon, his companion, whom he called Midnight for his color of scales, which was a deep black. They rode high in the clouds over the trees and creatures below, unseen, for a war was beginning to rage over the lands and it was dangerous to be seen in these parts. Midnight, once he found a clearing, landed by a near river for them to rest in the middle of the forest. Shade sorely slide off Midnight's back and sighed, stretching. Midnight walked over to get a drink of the river and after his drink, asked,
"Are you tired of flying, young one?" His dark eyes twinkled as he looked down at his friend.
"No...I"m tired of being chased. This war is starting too soon...no blood has been shed yet, but it's only a matter of time before this ground is filled with sorrow and death." Shade replied, taking a sip of his flask before refilling it. Midnight folded his wings and laid down. Shade leaned against a tree as the breeze blew through the forest, cooling them both down.

Last edited by Turwaithiel Rochben on November 4th, 2006, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 2:58 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(Can I be a neutral dragon? I thought that he could take sides, but mainly to his own benefits and he has some morals that he respects or thoughts of his own so he won`t be blindly limited to one side...)

Name: Kalma
Rider: Garthag, a white robed mage
Apperance: http://www.freewebs.com/mysticdragonrid ... edited.jpg
Family: None, his mother and siblings were killed by a powerful group of wizards after their treasures
Personality: He mostly keeps everything to himself and rarely enjoys company, even other dragons are annoying to him and he prefers to dwell alone in his ice cavern. Yet should anyone enter his realm he is ready to defend his lands, relying on his great speed and agility than strength

History:

Kalma was the weakest of his siblings at birth and considered even weaker as white dragons are usually smaller than other dragons yet they have thus greater speed than others. But what Kalma was gifted was brains and magic, he came to use it to survive trough the cruel childhood. Yet as he was closening full age with his siblings, a group of mages attack their nest slaying everyone except Kalma whom they actually managed to enslave.

The mages became fascinated with the dragon as he was talented in the ways of magic and wished for more, thus the mages thought him willing or unwillingly. Until one day Kalma made a bold move, he broke his chains and attacked the mages with his own magic. The battle was crueling and long yet Kalma prevailed as he had come to realise that the mages took shifts watching him, but during switchs he could unchain himself. After that he claimed all the mages owned as his and stored them away within the great ice cavern he habbited. The mages had dared to take the former nest of the white dragons as their hideout and spare one, they had payed the ultimate price. Kalma came to be powerful and whenever he was intruded by other dragons, white or not he slew them blindly all tough with time he became more aware as dragons he faced had grown ever more stronger. Yet he did come to spare one, the youngest who would be the easiest to control as Kalma sought to do the same to him as they had done to him. Yet with time they formed a friendship that could not be broken by petty power as they would gain it all together...

Truly he wishes to have a part in this battle between evil and good dragons, but he only wishes to gain from it and it so seems that at the time the evil dragons are ofering a better deal...

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Last edited by Curunìr on November 4th, 2006, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 3:18 pm 
Ent
Ent

Satoshi watched the group of riders and dragons thoughtfully. He stroked Sin's black scales.......
"They're all a bunch of idiots.." he muttered to the dragon still watching the fellow Meiltha..

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 3:23 pm 

Shade was thinking with his eyes closed, about the up coming war. "We will be fighting the Meiltha...one of the greatest forces in the world. Can we beat them?" He muttered, sighing heavily as the sun's warmth came down on him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 4:28 pm 
Maia
Maia

((Wow. That took off fast. :blink: ))

Yira flew atop her beloved Sorac, carefully removing her heavy fur-lined cloak. The temperature had drasticly rose sence they left the tundra a few days ago. Trying to spy down on the unfarmiliar forest below, it seemed impossible. Without the ussual reflective snow beneath her, she had a hard time navigating.

"Let us land, my friend. I think we both need the rest." They decended into the dark forest, unknowing to the fact that they were right by Shade's camp...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 4:36 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Annalett heard the wing beats of another dragon. She walked tward the sound to find Shade, but Annalett knew Shade has been here awhile, so she kept walking until she saw a new dragon, so she hid behind a tree...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 6:13 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yira gently took the bit out of Sorac's mouth, who then streched out his mouth and folded up his wings, nestleing his head around himself. He rather looked like a snow wolf, Yira mused. She chuckled slightly at the coparison, and then gently laid out her cloak for a place to sleep. But then she heard something... Someone was near... she headed to Sorac's saddle and removed a sword. Sorac of course, was disturbed from his sleep and rose, spotting the blade in his master's hand, kept alert.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2006, 6:26 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Annalett saw that her pressence was known and called out, "are you Meilita or Renegade?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 148  Next