Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: X-Men RPG Hope Never Falls continuation.
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2005, 11:32 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

((To continue from the old site.))

banners by Melian, Amoniel and rangerofithilien

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 8:56 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

((What last happened was...Logan keeping the Sais and Kayura wondering where they went.))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 12:01 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(All right, now how about we put down the last few posts...that might make it much easier, and for people who need to read much further back. Go here: http://tevildiel.proboards21.com/index. ... 210&page=9)

She looked at the woman and held her claws at a downward angle. She began to bring her hand down.

Wolverine had fought off Sabretooth and he noticed Elizazeth and Kayura. Kayura was on her knees, with her eyes shut; as Elizazeth stood over her, ready to strike.

Elizazeth looked down as she noticed Wolverine's claws hit her’s and stop her. She looked at him in shock, not knowing what he was doing.

Kayura had been concentrating during the time that Silver X was going to kill her, and her powers had slowly been brought back to her. She opened her eyes when she heard metal hit metal, and she was stunned to see Wolverine stopping Silver X from killing her..what was he doing..? She then blasted them both with shockwaves of energy, the bit of power she had restored from her meditation. She then sent energy bolts to the plasma charge and it flew to her hand, and she sped off, disappearing.

Wolverine lifted himself back up and picked up the two Sais that Kayura had left in her hasty escape, examining them.

She glared at Wolverine as she stood up. "What was that?!" she screamed.

Alice and Kurt teleport throughout the warehouse, searching for the brotherhood. They witness Mystique's transformation and Alice unsheathes her claws and pulls back her lips, revealing her fangs. She jumps onto Mystique.
"This isn't Kitty!" She pins Mystique, who is back in her normal form, against a wall. "Jean! What do we do now?"

"You would have regretted killing her after you did it." Logan said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she said, her silver eyes seeming to glow with anger. She added, "You've killed people before, and also almost killed even more."

"Look, you're not like me though." He paused.
"You wouldn't want to risk inheriting that 'killer instinct' of mine." He said, being sarcastic because that's all that everyone ever talked about before with him.

She sighed and nodded, "You're right."

Mystique bent her leg around and kicked Alice, before squirming away from her. She did several backflips and then she got away, and was gone.

"Come on kid, let's get out of here." Logan said, walking away with Elizazeth to find the others.

After meeting up with the rest of the X-Men and Alice, they made their way back to the Blackbird. She sighed as they flew out and headed back to the Institute.

During the flight, she looked at Wolverine and then said, "Can I look at those Sais Kayura left behind?"

Logan looked at her, before handing her both the Sais.
"Yeah. Don't hurt yourself." He said, smirking at her.

As she looked at the Sais, she sighed. Those were the swords that had injuried her. Her eyes took an angry expression as she thought of how much she hated Kayura.

She went over the description of the Sais and sighed.

((if you want to know what they look like, here http://tinypic.com/5mk3a0))

Logan looked at her, before she handed him back the Sais. Elizazeth wasn't happy. When they reached the mansion, Logan got off the ship and Xavier came to him.
"May I see her weapons?" He asked. Logan handed him the Sais. Xavier just wouldn't ever stop poking into people's minds. Xavier touched the weapons, once he touched them; he felt feelings of pain, and sorrow. He sighed and handed the Sais back to Logan.
"You should keep those." Xavier said, leaving.
"Uh huh.." Logan muttered.

Kayura fingered the places where her Sais were located, to find them not there. She then remembered that she had left them at the warehouse, in her hasty escape. She sighed, and was about to leave to go back to get them when she realized that Wolverine most likely had them. She rolled her eyes. She still didn't understand the reason as to why he had saved her live. Was he trying to protect her, or did he have an ulterior motive? No...he had to have an ulterior motive. He wouldn't save her for nothing...or..would he?

(That's for that page. If you must further back, like I said direct yourself to the link I posted above.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 12:12 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

((Nice))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 2:24 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

((hey guys..thanks, Even for doing that...))

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 3:40 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(No problem. Now it's time for us to start posting again :blink:)

Night had fallen on Manhattan, and the students at Xavier's school made their way to their rooms to catch up on their sleep. Logan, however, did not make his way to his room. (Nor did he have to.) He walked out of Xavier's school to the outside grounds..

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 3:46 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Zeth and Rouge headed up to their room, and both changed into simple bed clothes.

Rouge fell asleep, but Zeth sat on her bed and stared out at the night sky. Sleep never came easy...and her sleep was never truly peaceful, unless she had Xavier's help. Her telepathic abilities seemed to be stronger while sleeping, and she would recieve another's nightmare once in a while.

She sighed as she laid back and closed her eyes. She soon fell into a restless sleep.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 6:32 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Alice sits atopt the roof in her pink pajamas. Kurt teleports up to her.
"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Alice nods. "I've got chronic insomnia." He nods sadly. "Good night." Kurt leans over and kisses her on the cheek. He teleports down to his room and goes to sleep. Alice stares ahead in shock and slowly moves her hand up to her face. She phases down and curls up in her bed, sleeping piecefully.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 6:38 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Wolverine suddenly noticed flower petals falling all around him. He smirked before unsheathing his Adamantium claws. Kayura waited on a tree branch, with her head lowered and her eyes lowered.
"We both know you already know where I am, because of your senses. So why don't we just make this easier." She said, dropping off the tree and landing near him. She held out her hand to him before speaking again.
"The Sais, I want them back. You give me the Sais, and I'll leave peacefully. Otherwise, I'll have to beat them out of you. Your choice." She said.
"I'm shaking in my skin." Wolverine said.
"So this is how it must be. Very well." She said, before lunging upwards and disappearing. Wolverine already knew where she was; he could hear her and smell her. He suddenly grabbed her by the throat and lifted her upwards. Kayura groaned before blasting him with an energy orb, sending him flying backwards. He immediately got back up, and Kayura threw energy at her Sais, to make them fly back to her, but Wolverine dodged the shockwaves of energy. Kayura sped away again and appeared behind Wolverine, she was just about to take her Sais when Wolverine spun around and slashed at her. She was able to jump back, but she didn't avoid it entirely, he left a large scratch across her face that began to bleed downwards. She blasted him with energy and then spun around and kicked him in the face, while slipping out both of her Sais. She smirked, and whirled them around.
"I thought you could do better then that." She said, throwing one of her Sais at him.
"I can." He said, after he caught the Sai in-between his claws. He then threw it back at her, and she caught it by the curved handles.
"Then show me." She said, jumping upward and then diving towards him, with her Sais leading. She landed on top of him as he stood, and dug her Sais into his shoulders, to keep her there. (Not because she wanted to stab him since she knew it wouldn't work because of his healing abilities.) At the same time, she quickly climbed onto his shoulders, pulled out the Sais, and jumped off of his shoulders, kicking him in the head as she jumped off. Just as soon as her nimble feet hit the ground, she flipped forward a few times before spinning around and looking back at Wolverine. He was looking at her as well, as both his wounds healed...