Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 2:29 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Annalett was sketching in her small studio, when she heard screams, as everyone else did. With a bored sigh, she took up her longsword, and swung her quiver over her back. There was a knock on the front door.
most likely soldiers, she thought, and slipped quietly out the back door just when the soldiers bursted into her gallery. Soon they were out, and the building was on fire. Sprinting through the streets, the artist spotted Lanie and Rory, fellow rebils.
"Rory, Lanie, any idea why the dictator scum's soldiers are here? They've just burnt down my art gallery!"

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 3:00 pm 
Maia
Maia

(that is the coolest most Random post ever!)

Lanie looked at Annalett " no clue i just heard the screams and came out and saw Rory. " she said that as she slit another soldiers throat." Lanie was famous for killing people silently and quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 3:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

Rory's face contorted.
"Don't just stand there! FIGHT!" he lunged forward and stabbed a man garbed in deep purple.
He could hardly believe that they knew him at all. He had just arrived in this small town two months ago and even then he stayed inside his hut till you could see the stars just right. But the fact they didn't know about the rebellion baffled him.
He picked up a short dagger that had been deposited on the ground. He threw it at an enemy. About to hit the target it swerved at the last minute and missed the man.
Before Rory could turn around to run the man knocked an arrow and shot at Rory. His aim was superb, and Rory's reflexes weren't what they once were.
The arrow caught him on his leg and stuck.
He screamed out in pain , and blood gushed down his leg , but he kept fighting....

( And Y'all don't post so much in one day. WE do have people on a diffrent time schedule than us)

Last edited by Annabel Lee on December 28th, 2006, 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 3:11 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(the coolest most Random post ever? Should I take that as a compliment... though I like to be random... so I guess it is! lol!)

Annalett sighed, and put her sword away, and took out her bow. Though she wasn't the best at fighting, she could do more damage with her bow than her sword. Three shots took one down, one shot to the leg, another to the hand, knocking the sword out of his hand, and a last to the head. She shot at another guard, but the arrow bounced off his shield, so she shot at his legs, and made him fall to the ground. Annalett jumped on him, and cut his throught with a dagger she always had up her sleeve...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 3:35 pm 
Maia
Maia

(lol yes it was a compliment :))

Lanie hit one of the guys over the head the stabed him in his back making him fall to the ground. she didn't know Rory too well. but she knew what he looked like. thats the only way she knew who he was when she ran outside. this was only Lanie's 4th time fighting these people. her Father had been in the rebelion but was slain by one of rosco's men. she took it apone her to take up his place, she was young only about 18 ( i think i got the age right. if not oh well lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 3:59 pm 
Istari
Istari

Weeziey wrote:

( And Y'all don't post so much in one day. WE do have people on a diffrent time schedule than us)

( making sure every one sees this)

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 4:01 pm 

Susie heard the screaming and the soldiers running
so she grabbed her Shao-Lin sword and daggers and ran outside to her neighbor's house to find the soldiers killed her best friend. Stepping over the body in unnoticeable tears she ran to the fight after getting her other friend Jack. They both ran not talking to the battle scene and saw the other rebels and ran to them."Why are the soldiers here,again?" Don't they get it we've beat them three times in a row when are they going to just give up?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 8:57 pm 

Weeziey wrote:

(( D*mn I knew I would miss the beginning! :confused: ))

((Will doesn't know the people of the rebellion but he'll come to their aid now.. This will be a somewhat longer post.. cause I'll have to wait with posting till tommorow.. stupid time difference :annoyed2: ))

Will skipped through the woods, heading in the direction of town. The place where he used to live. He was goign to visit an old friend, his old tutor. He hadn't been there for more than 5 year and he wanted to be informed with the present situation of things after his long time of solitude. He would go in disguise, but to be honest, noone would recognise him after these long years in the wild.
As Will stepped out in the open he was alarmed by smook circling from the nearest part of the city. Quickly he sprinted down the hill and entered the city, which was easy because the guards were all wrong. The scene made him chill to the bone: defenceless civilians were butchered by soldiers, murdered on their own doorstep. Only a few could defend them.
Will drew his sword and came to the aid of a man who'd just been shot in the leg and killed the man who attacked him from behind with one strike of his sword.

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 11:37 pm 
Istari
Istari

Rory suddenly stopped in his steps as the army suddenly yelled at an all mighty volume and ran through back the other way.
" They won. They've been pulled back.....One step farther back." Rory hobbled over to the grass and quickly pulled out the arrow that was stuck in his leg. He rinsed it of with a flask of whiskey and splashed it on the open wound. For a moment he held onto his sword handle to ease the pain then he ripped off his shirt revealing a tight tone body and wrapped the clean parts of the cloth around his upper leg.
" That should be fine till I can find a needle and thread..." he mumbled slightly.

( Ok so if the posting persists to cause a problem I might have to limt what daily posts can be)

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 9:52 am 

"You were far out numbered.." Will commented to the man as he cleaned his sword. " It's suicide.." He stared at the bodies of the dead towns people and with a somewhat paler face he continued: "You should not stay here.. it could be dangerous.."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 1:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

Rory looked up at the man.
" What else could we have done held up a white flag and let the massacre us one by one. NO that wouldn't do. Its better to die fighting than to die a coward.
Anyway these people will all have a mass funeral if they have no one left to claim them." he flinched as he stood up forgetting not to put weight on his left leg.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 1:52 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

When the battle was over, Annalett walked around, checking all the dead for anything of value. She held her skirts out of her way with one arm, and searched with the other. When she noticed Rory, recognizing him due to photographic memory, she walked over.
"Your both right. It was suicide to stay and fight, but it was also right to stay and figh."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 2:32 pm 

Susie was standing by and had to jump in "I agree with Annalett." "I believe it was suicide; I saw my best friend dead on the ground but I fought anyway I will morn her death now that I helped to kill some of her murderers. But it is still right to kill them for defense."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 2:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

' she only lost a friend,' he thought ' Not everything like I did,No not everything she still has the clothes on her back and the memory'
It was true that either by accident or because he chose not to Rory could not remember anything before he had fled from the kings castle.
" Right I would call it but either way its not suicide if anything I would call it a mass murder. WE were forced into defending ourselves not the other way around,"

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 7:11 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

((Sorry for not posting guys...I've not been feeling my best, and I just can't seem to concentrate on posting. I'll need to find a space to fit back in and then I'll post))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 7:50 pm 

(( Get well soon :hug: ))

Will glanced at the young women who'd gathered around and then shook his head. "It's suicide to defend yourself in this way. These soldiers aren't blind. They will remeber your faces.. If you want to resist this terror of that dictator you have to do it clever. Hide, fight and disappear again.."
He sheated his sword again and shook his head. What am I doing? he thought You aren't here to organise some sort of rebellion
"I'm sorry.." he started "I should be on my way again..."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next