Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 9:58 pm 
Istari
Istari

" No ..no you shouldn't, you are for the rebellion aren't you?" Rory thought about the ' they'll recognize your faces' part.
'No they won't if I can help it...'

( Yes get well soon! It sucks being sick)

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 10:14 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

(( :hug: thanks guys. I can't seem to sleep, so here I am.))

Anaya stood back and observed everything. She had arrived too late and didn't seem to be of much use. "So much death" she thought to herself.
Hardening her resolve she walked round the bodies to check for signs of life. If there was one thing she could do, it was to help heal the wounded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 10:25 pm 
Istari
Istari

Rory saddened at the womans helpfulness.
" They slaughtered all they could before the horn sounded to bring them back," he hobbled over to the trade shop that's windows were now busted through and grabbed a half empty bottle of spirits.
He drank half of it and the rest got pored on his leg.
" Maybe that will help," he mumbled.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 10:31 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Anaya looked at him with a furrowed brow "It would be unethical of me to ignore them. Even in death I can help ease in there passing to the next world." Looking down at his leg and back up to his face.
"I can help with that wound, if you'd allow it" she said somberly, not trying to impose herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 11:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

Rory nodded his head in agreement of her argument.
" Please if you could," he leaned against the building and folded the bottoms of his pats to expose the wound.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 11:18 pm 

susie and jack stood near listening to all the conversations while looking at all the limp bodies on the ground"poor thing",Susie said as she saw a mother with her baby in her arms lying limp on the ground I can't stand this I can't wait to take down this dictator even if i have to do it on my own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2006, 11:24 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Anaya nodded her head and gave him a small smile. She walked toward him and knelt down on the grass next to him and looked over his wound.
"Arrow wound" she mused quietly to herself. "quite deep"

She looked up at him with a look of confidence "I have just the thing. Now, it may sting a little. But that'll be a sign that it's working. But you look like you're someone with a high threshold, so.." she trailed off, realising she was beginning to prattle on a bit.

Reaching in to a canvas pouch that was slung around her shoulder. She pulled out a few green leaves of varying size and began rubbing them together, working them between her fingers and the palm of her hand. The green of the leaves began to rub off onto her hand, till the leaves were no more. Blowing gently onto her palm she whispered into it and then placed her hand about an inch from the wound, and let the natural magick take over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 12:04 am 
Istari
Istari

" High pain...." he trailed off it stung a little but it was enough to grab his attention. That wasn't the real reason he stopped though . There was a constellation in the sky that caught his attention.
The bright red star of Amniole was in the sky that meant ,usually, that a horrible war was going on.
" No..." he stared hopelessly. Rory could tell you all you wanted to know about that day going on from the sky , but sadly enough most of it was foggy and unclear, or about some peasant on the other side or the country.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 7:25 am 
Maia
Maia

(hey is it ok if Rory knew my father? he was also in the rebelion but was slain by rosco's men)

Lanie ran up to the group from way across the battle feild very wounded but didn't seem to mind. " well it's good to see more people joined in the fight." then she looked around seeing bodies everywhere. " but this town...there can not be more then half left.....they killed almost everyone..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 7:39 am 

((I feel a little behind.. :confused: ))

Will only stared at the man. Was he meant to be here..? No.. He was much better off on his own. Alone, he knew how to survive..
But still he stayed. He'd the feeling he couldn't leave them now.
"I know that you'll have a hard time walking know," Will said with a slight grin while he nodded to Rory's leg. "But it would be most unwise to stay here. There's nothing you can do here.. these people are gone.. Soon there will come people to burry them. But sadly I have no home, so I can't invite you to come with me."

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 11:38 am 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Anaya looked at the mans wound, it was almost healed over. He was, as she suspected strong and resilient. His own natural defenses would be able to complete the healing process.
"I have done all I can, but the wound has healed well. You will be fine" she spoke to him gently, lifting her hand away from his leg to reveal the almost fully healed wound. She looked up at him, and noticed he wasn't paying any attention. But instead staring up into the night sky. She followed his gaze and she too caught the deep redness of Amniole. She shuddered, her elders always taught her that this was a bad omen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 3:07 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Annalett watched, not caring to intervene. Sighing, she looked around at all the dead, then looked at the few left standing. There was a sense of familiarity there, but Annalett didn't think anything of it.

Annalett heard something in the distance, and told the others to quiet. It was crying. Annalett ran off to investigate, ending up at a house with the door slightly ajar, a man and a woman slaughtered in the entrence. She went in to find a crying infant in a crib, and brought him back, cradled in her arms, cooing it.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 4:25 pm 
Maia
Maia

lanie ran after Annalett and they both came back with the babe. " there are prolly more children out there like this....Rory... is there anything we can do?" she said with deep concern

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 4:31 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Annalett thought, while trying to calm the child.
"There's a cave just North of here. It should be vancant, I discovered it during my travels when I was younger. It's hidden by a waterfall," she said, remember her many travels before settling down as a local artist in the small town many years back...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 5:47 pm 
Istari
Istari

( ....well I don't know Rory was in the old king's castle for most of the rebellion)
Rory atood and flexed his leg. it still hurt and was stif but he wouldn't have to worry about it festerung any more.
" No we have to leave this area completely if we want to get more people on this cause , and Sir I won't be walking I'll be riding,Its much faster,"

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2006, 6:54 pm 

Will remained silent for a moment: nobody had ever called him like that. Then he smiled: "Please, call me Will. My name is William Levian."

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next