Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2007, 3:24 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Arianna quickly boarded the plane, paying little heed the passengeres there. Each no doubt had their own interesting stories to tell, though at the moment she cared little for what was going on around her. Arianna's lips tightened as she remembered the news of his death, memories of the joyous times they spent together filling her mind. How she hated the man who took him from her. I will find you. she vowed silently. I swear I will I will make you pay.

Sighing to herself, she swiftly shoved her belongings above the seats and shut them in. Slumping into her seat, she quickly fastened her belt, waiting for the flight to begin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2007, 12:12 pm 
Istari
Istari

(walks in super nervous) Um...hello...I've um never done this before and I was um kind of wondering if I might could...uh... join...? I don't know if I will be able to post here as much as some of you might get to but I promise that I will try my best to keep up. :-D As I said I've never really done this before. I've tried to learn all that I can by asking questions and thinking about. So I have decided to give a whirl if you are okay with me joining in. If I mess anything up please let me and I'll try to fix it. :blush: (deep breathe) Here's my character...
Full Name: Drew Sandrakit Turner...aka Drew
Apperance:Thin, 5'1 height, emerald green eyes, orange to red coloured curly bob cut hair, frekles across nose cheeks and arms, pug nose, and two tattoos one ying yang tattoo on the back of the neck and one butterfly tattoo in the small of the back.

Personality:Has a short temper fuse, has a smartelic come back for pretty much anything, and is rarely ever quite. However it you are nice to her most of the time she will be nice to you. She has a knack for seeing the best in people but also does not usaly make nice with those who most people think are just wonderful. She hates to take a back seat to anyone. She is a born leader. For the most part she stays angry or in scary in control way. However if you look closely you can see other emtions. When she is alone she will act out scenes from plays and writings and such of her own and by fameous writters.

Brief history:She was born and raised in North Carolina as poor daughter of a farmer and a stay at home mother. She was the oldest of three children. When she was 13 her father died in a freak accident. From there on out her mother did her best to support the family which she did though it was hard with so little money. At 14 she was told that the man she had loved as a father was her step father. However she showed little to no interest in finding her biological father. When she was 17 she became pregnant. Her boyfriend at the time who she was engaged to bailed out when he found out about the child. However she lost the baby when she was in a car crash a few weeks after finding out she was pregnant. For this reason she usaly has a hard time not being envious of mothers and soon to be mothers. On her 18th birthday she was admitted into the US army. Where she met a man which she became engaged to. However not long after he was sent into a more dangerous station point and was killed. She worked very hard and become a general. She had been stationed many different places and ended up in Australia for while. Three years latter she was given a short leave from the millitary and she decided to visit her family after wards she had planed on going back into the army and ... unfortunetly for her that plane was flight 815.
Okay, I hope that that made some sense. :confused:

Drew looked around the airport. She smiled when she saw another southerner (Sawyer) complaining about how long it was taking for the flight to depart, threw her nose in the air when she spotted Sayid, asked the marshal who was in charge of Kate if he needed any help keeping her in line (who politely declined the offer), forced a smile across her face as she walked by Claire and Trista. As she passed by Adele, Kara, and Amara she just gave a half hearted smile and then she took her seat beside Arianna. She didn't say anything just merely kept looking around at all of the people and shifting in her seat becoming as impatient as Sawyer to depart.

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Last edited by Drew's Destiny on March 12th, 2007, 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2007, 1:11 pm 
Maia
Maia

[Hey guys, don't we kind of need some more canon characters? Like Jack... or Kate?]

He had been sitting in his seat for a while now. The terminal wait had been horrible. The flight attendant was overbearing. The bloody hatch wouldn't hold his guitar.

Just one fix, it wouldn't take long, they won't know, just one...

His fingers drummed monotonously, and he began sweating as the addiction hold came upon him. Charlie had needed this fix since the bloody takeoff. He didn't know how much longer he could resist the need.

----

Sayid Jarrah bore the scowls and frowns and disapproving glances patiently, as the girl who had turned him in avoided eye contact. Somehow, in spite of all the stress, the thought of Nadia kept him going.

She was alive.

And he would see her.

Soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2007, 1:11 pm 
Maia
Maia

Trista Walker got on the plane and headed to her seat by the wash room at the back of the plane. As she walked down she saw a woman in a tight black tank top and a very big belly. 'That will be me one of these days.' she thought frowning, the thought of what had happened to her in her step-father's bar made her angry, but she knew she could never kill her unborn child.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2007, 12:26 am 
Maia
Maia

Claire smiled at the passing woman (Trista). Her baby kicked the inside of her stomach and Claire gently rubbed her stomach. "Stay still." She murmered smiling a little.

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2007, 3:33 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Arianna smiled slightly and nodded in greeting as Drew took her seat beside her. She briefly took note of the other woman's shifting, knowing that she too was anxious to leave. With that she turned to gaze out the window. We are of the same mind. she thought to herself. This flight is indeed taking far too long to depart, her impatience mounting with each passing moment. All she wanted was to be with her family now, and find the man who managed to ruin their lives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2007, 1:50 pm 

((Well I am Kate!! lol and Drew its ok...I said it could be brief thou...lol))

Katee watched as all the people around her passed down the isle to the left of her. She then looked to the man that was sitting next to her. She had then thought about all of the times that she had actually gotten away from him. She smiled at that thought and was satisyied. There was nothing better. But then to think at what she had done to get her self in a pair of handcuffs and get a one way ticket back to the states. But there was nothing that she do about that now.

She shook off that thought and was thinking that she might be able to get away from him again once they landed and was safe and sound on the ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 19th, 2007, 8:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hobbit Riley, Oh I think that I might have gotten a bit carried away there. (laughs) Sorry about that. lol

Drew just couldn't bare to site still no matter how she tried. So to try to keep from moving to much she looked over all of the passengers. It looked like a pretty fair sized group and she began to wonder what they were all like Little did she know that she would get to know them all alot better soon. A woman came across the plane's speakers saying that ehy would depart shortly. "Not soon enough", Drew smarted off mostly to herself.

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 5th, 2007, 11:44 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I just found that one and wondered if I could still join (I hope this isn't dead yet)

Name: Misha Jekyll
Appearance: a bit short, long, very curly reddish brown hair, pale, blue-grey eyes, freckles, glasses and braces (which she hates)
Personality: helpful, nice, she used to be very harsh and stubborn at times, but now she's very depressed because she thinks it is her fault that her parents died.
History: Her parents died in a car crash a few months ago, she was on her parents side when they died in the ambulance, but she was unable to save them. She fell into a deep depression, she thinks it's her fault that they died and she completely concentrated on her work till she broke down a few times. Her friend gave her the ticket for the flight as a birthday present to fly away and have a little holiday from her work at the hospital, however she wasn't happy about the idea and doesn't really know why she took the flight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 5th, 2007, 12:49 pm 

(( Fweee! A lost RPG! Can I please have Jack ? :happy: I think I may, so I'll just start posting :P Oh.. and if there's no one for Sawyer.. Perhaps I can take him too? I'll just wait and see ))

"Thank you Cindy," Jack smiled at the flight attendant while read her name from a card on her jacket. He put two bottles of alcohol in the pocket of his coat. He paused for a moment and gazed out of the window, then his hand went back to his pocket again and he got one bottle out and took a sip from the booze and sighed. He wanted to find the woman he met in the bar on the airport, he'd promised to have a drink with (Ana Lucia) but he couldn't see her from his seat.

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 5th, 2007, 1:22 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Misha entered the plane, searching for her seat. She didn't know why she was doing that, why she was travelling away. She finally found it by the window row and sat down, staring out of the window, getting lost in her thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 6th, 2007, 3:25 pm 

(( Just a little bump ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 6th, 2007, 3:48 pm 
Istari
Istari

(Hi Will and gollum13! (waves) Welcome. Oh, and to answer your question Will, there no-one is playing Sawyer yet as far as I know.)

When Misha went by, Drew nodded and when Jack walked by she gave a small wave at him but gave neither of them a smile. She was finding the more impatient she became the more she paid attention to the on coming stream of passangers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 6th, 2007, 4:48 pm 

(( Okay, then I'll give Sawyer a go too :P ))

Jack stared out of the window and as the plane departed he felt a little relieved. He was glad to leave Sydney behind eventhough he returned to Los Angeles without ideas of his future prospects and his father who'd passed away.

Sawyer leaned back in his seat with a satisfied grin as the plane departed. This had been his last trip to Australia, as he was deported to the airport and was forbidden ever to return to there. Not that he liked the bloody island.. He looked around to the other passengers and grinned even more when he noticed the presence of plenty females on the plane. This flight was going to be fun.

Last edited by Will on May 7th, 2007, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 6th, 2007, 4:59 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Misha signed and stared out of the window when the plane left the ground. She shook her head, she never wanted to go on a holiday and was thinking for a reason why she was doing this. She looked around her, then she
grabbed a magazin and tried to relax.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 7th, 2007, 11:59 am 
Istari
Istari

Drew gave a sigh of reliefe as the plane finaly took off. When Drew saw Sawyer looking around and paying close attention to the female passangers she gave a slight giggle and shook her head. She then pulled a strand of her short curly orangre/red hair back behind her ear. Drew reached under her seat to grab a book that she had brought aboard the plane. The book apeared brand new. She opened the book and turned to page 14 of Lord of the Rings The Return of the King. It was suposed to be a long flight so she planned to finish her book while on her way back to the States...little did she know that that flight was never even going to reach the States.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next