Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 17th, 2024, 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 7:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ánië Súrion wrote:
Elizabeth sat on the beach, staring into the receding tide. Of course she had built a shelter for herself within the first few hours on this island - she would probably be here for ten long years, after all - but she found it oddly comforting to stare out at the sea, knowing that somewhere out there was her beloved Will, and that he would return for her one day. Keep a weather eye on the horizon, he said, she mused to herself. Well, that's what I'm doing. If only there was another person on this island, because just sitting here staring at the ocean, beautiful as it was, would get quite boring very quickly...

Captain Jack Sparrow didn't know how long he had been looking for Elizabeth on some dratted island far off, but he soon found it and steered the ship towards the island.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 7:09 pm 
Maia
Maia

Calloniel (PD) wrote:

River_Tam wrote:
This looks intresting. One question, does James still love Elizabeth, if not, could I be some one he fell in love with on the other side. If not, could you think of a spot for me, maybe having a romance with another character.

thanks! :) hmmm, I don't know about Norrie falling in love... because I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to go about introducing him and showing what's happening to him as it is.... hmmm, but another spot for you *thinks about it*... I think there should be something you could play.... :) is there anything particular you'd want to play? Someone on the Black Pearl? or something? :) feel free to share your ideas!

(I can do the Norrie thing for the rp if you want, PD. I'll play the girl too)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 12:45 pm 
Maia
Maia

(*scratchs post about Norrie and leaves in the girl bit*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 5:43 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Varianna Pierce surveyed the ocean from her viewpoint in the rigging. It was a marvelous day, not a cloud for miles. The water stretched out before the Black Pearl, dwarfing it in comparison. In the distance, she could see an island they were quickly approaching; most likely this was the spot where Mrs. Elizabeth Turner resided, the girl Jack had told many tales about.

Swiftly climbing down the rigging like a spider in a web, Vari made her way over to the helm where Jack was steering the ship. "You still haven't told me exactly why we're headin' to this place," she said, appearing right beside him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 6:38 pm 
Maia
Maia

Jack merely looked at Varianna, "Elizabeth is on that Island. She will need our help. That is why we head to that island." His gaze wandered back to the island,"Does that answer your question love?

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 9:14 pm 
Istari
Istari

Barbarossa stood on the deck of the Pearl, holding up the map and staring through the hole. He couldn't believe it. Jack had done something allegidly impossable AGAIN. Sighing, he set down the map and told the crew to start for (Insert nameofislandElizabethison here). Then he stomped into his cabin and slammed the door.

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 10:22 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

(Wow.. I looked at your other RPG PD, and I thought it was this one.. I was going to freak out.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 11:01 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(:lol: sorry, Smeag! That's what I kinda thought when I saw your post on the other one. :P anyway, yeah, this one is a little smaller... not so much to freak out about. ;))

btw, I hope to be able to post SOMETHING about Norrie tonight sometime and also read what everyone's posted.... if I get a chance.

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2007, 11:08 pm 
Istari
Istari

Elizabeth's eyes widened as she looked out to sea. It couldn't be... But unless her eyes were deceiving her, or she was dreaming... Quickly she pinched herself to negate one of the possiblities. "Ow!" she yelped. Well, I guess I'm not asleep. There really is a ship coming!

Pippin of Herenya's Line - "...give nothing back!"
Got fed up and eloped with Ragetti 1-3-08 :P
PHYLLIS, THE ANTI-SUSPIAN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2007, 12:38 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Kiri Ravenhall wrote:
Barbarossa stood on the deck of the Pearl, holding up the map and staring through the hole. He couldn't believe it. Jack had done something allegidly impossable AGAIN. Sighing, he set down the map and told the crew to start for (Insert nameofislandElizabethison here). Then he stomped into his cabin and slammed the door.

quick question here, Freya... I thought Barby was with Jack again and we skipped over the whole go back to get Jack thing. :confused: just wondering... I guess it really doesn't matter except it makes it a little confusing... :)

and to answer you, Nienna, well I think R_T is gonna play a girl still in this RP.... :erm: but if you still want to that's ok too. :yes:

James scanned landscape. What was this place? It wasn't like Heaven... or at least not how he had imagined Heaven to look. It was dry, sandy and empty. Completely and totally empty. He looked down at his chest. There was no mark, nothing showing any sign that he had been stabbed. Where was he?

(btw, I'm having him on the beach instead of in a row boat... just felt right that way... ;))

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2007, 8:03 am 
Istari
Istari

Calloniel (PD) wrote:

quick question here, Freya... I thought Barby was with Jack again and we skipped over the whole go back to get Jack thing. :confused: just wondering... I guess it really doesn't matter except it makes it a little confusing... :)

(Now I'm confused... I thought Barbarossa was gonna start right after he found jack had the maps. I probably should have started RPing sooner though. Could you tell me what you want me to do, cause I have no idea what you mean.)

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2007, 3:51 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Me + RP = More Confusion! :( I thought Jack and Vari were on the Black Pearl... or is Barbossa? Or are we all together?]]

Vari shook her head. "No, cap'n, it doesn't. What does she need help with? I'm curious, mate." Leaning back against the railing, Vari gave Jack a sly smile. She somehow enjoyed annoying Jack to wit's end and this meant she could also slack off at the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2007, 5:23 pm 
Maia
Maia

Jack did not look at her,"Then I have no answer to that"
------------------------------------------------------------
(can she be dead PD?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2007, 9:33 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Ok, I'm so sorry to you both, Aramel and Freya! :blush: The RP starts up right after Barbossa is back with Jack and the Pearl and Barbossa has had to get Jack to get the Charts. :yes: and it starts when they're heading for Lizabeth.... so they're all together..... did that make sense? Are we all on the same page now? :confused:

and, yes, Nienna if you're talking about your OC than she can be dead. :yes: :)

Ok, did I clear everything up so we can move on? :)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2007, 12:13 am 
Maia
Maia

Here is my charrie.

Name: Catalina Morgan
Age at death: 21
History: She was in love with a solider, but a tradesmen had fallen in love with her. When she ended up becoming engaged to her beloved, the tradesmen killed her, bringing her onto his ship to 'talk' and then throwing her overboard into the water. The Soilder is still alive but retiared. For her murder the tradesmen was hung. This was 60 years ago.
Looks: http://www.celebscentral.net/images/use ... 3-1024.jpg , http://www.nndb.com/people/764/00008550 ... -sized.jpg , http://www.flickr.com/photos/rappy/400312116/

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2007, 11:26 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[PD - would it be okay if I introduced a new OC? :pirate:

River - would it be okay if our charries were sisters, but mine is still alive? ]]

~~~~~

Name: ‘Captain’ Joanna Morgan

Picture: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/Varianna/pic.jpg

Siblings: Catalina Morgan

Appearance: Blue eyes, curly blonde hair and a doll-like face.

Apparel: A long blue overcoat, dark pants and black boots. She also wears a black tri-cornered hat.

Personality: Joanna is usually very cooperative in times of need. She is kind towards her crew and cold towards her enemies. Ever since the incident with Jack Sparrow, she does not quickly trust anyone.

Weapons: A cutlass and a pistol

Background/History: Joanna was born on November 19th in England. When she was 6 years old she sailed to the Caribbean with her mother and father. After her mother passed away and her father was hung for numerous accounts of piracy in the town of Port Royal, Joanna went off on her own and joined the crew of the Devil’s Dowry where she met Jack Sparrow.
One night when some very valuable items went missing, Joanna immediately accused Jack of taking them and was reluctant to believe his pleas of innocence. Ever since they were 13 years old, Joanna and Jack have been rivals.
By age 18, Joanna had stolen a ship which she named the Silver Gypsy. She quickly fell in love with her first mate, Jonathan Marlow, a cunning and handsome pirate. For twelve years she has been the captain of her ship and has had reencounters with her rival, Jack Sparrow.

Other: Joanna captains her own ship, the Silver Gypsy.

~~~~~

Vari made a face as Jack did not answer her properly. Leaning over the railing, she smiled. "Hmm... I wonder if Barbossa would have an answer to my questions.. do you know where he is, Cap'n?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next