Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: -.harry potter.-
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 10:45 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Harry potter rp. I know, how many of these are there but I'm in the middle of the Half-Blood Prince and I'm in a Harry mood :-D . I might not get to be on very much so can we try and take this a little slow, or at least not at real rapid speed after wednesday? This is going to have relatives or kids and such of the original characters.

Name: Braelyn (Bree) Krum-Granger
Year:7th
House: Ravenclaw
Extras: Is captain of the Ravenclaw quidditch team.
Other: Has her mothers intelligence, and her fathers athletics. She though is very adventurous and less rule-following then Hermoine was.
Wand: Mahogany, Unicorn Hair, 8 inches.
Appearance: Her mothers brown scruffy hair with her fathers slim and pointier features and his glowing violet eyes.
Pets: A brown owl named Canty.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 10:53 am 
Maia
Maia

Name: Eowyn Lilly Lovegood
Year:4th
House: Gryffindor
Other: Family has been in Gryffindor for centries. Mom went to Hogwarts and got sorted into Gryffindor and same with dad. Had a sister named Luna Lovegood that went to Hogwarts several years ago and she too got sorted into Gryffindor. The family is VERY wealthy and they are very good friends with the Patil's.

Wand: Holly, Unicorn Hair, 13 inches.
Appearance: 5'5, Long blonde hair and brilliant green eyes
Pets: A snowy owl named Firebolt.

Married Finn Jones on March 24th, 2009

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 11:40 am 
Elf
Elf

Name: Isobel Tonks
Nickname: Izzy
Wand: Dragon Heartstring, Cedar, 13 inches!
year: 4th
Animal: Snowy White Owl name Adromeda
Powers: Apart from being a witch she learns how to become a animagus when she's older and she is also part metamorphosis.
Other: She is half-blood and is a chaser on the Gryffindor quidditch team, she also has a crush on Fred Weasley but she doesn't know he likes her.
Her patronus takes form as a swan and when she becomes animagus she is a white tiger
Appearance: She has long brown hair and bright blue eyes
Family: Mother - Nyphadora Tonks aka Tonks
Father - Leonard Miler aka Leo (muggle born)
1 sister her twin named Stacy

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 11:54 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Thanks for joining! If anyone else joins, can you be in 7th year? You don't have to.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 2:08 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Name: Lilia Potter
Nickname: Lilly, Lia, Lila,
Wand: Unicorn hair mahogany 10 inches
year: 6th
Animal: She has a lilac Pygmy Puff called Steffy, and a black and white owl named sunny.
Powers: other then being a witch she was gifted powers by her parents to protect herself. She has the powers of Telekinesis (to move objects with your mind,) and healing.
Other: her patronus takes form of a dove and as an animagus she turns into a puppy.
Appearance: She has the image of her mother, waist length strawberry blonde hair and emerald green eyes.
History: when Voldermort attacked Godrics Hollow she was about 6 months old, but at the hospital because of her illness, Lilia was fostered when she was 2 and lived with her foster parents until she was 7 when they died in a fire, Dumbledore took her in and taught her everything she knows. When she reached the age of 15 Dumbledore finally decided that she could now meet Harry, when she did meet him he did not take it very easily when he found out Hermione new about Lilia and did not tell him.
Family: Mother – Ginny Weasley
Father – Harry Potter

</center>

Last edited by Pearl Evenstar on July 19th, 2005, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 2:27 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Should we get started then?, if anyone else wants to sign up they can do so in the rp.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 2:36 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

yeh ok

Lilia sat down at a table. She let the bag she had been carrying slide gently off her shoulder and land on the floor with a dull thud. She smiled slightly, placing the book she had been carrying all the way here. It was an advanced potions book. She smiled as she looked through the book, just for kicks. She loved potions, more than any Gryffindor she knew.
She frowned slightly as she remembered she had an essay for Care of Magical Creatures. She liked the class, she just hated the homework. She sighed, placing the potions book in her bag as she pulled out the Care of Magical Creatures book, and started writing an essay.
It was an hour before dinner, and she was trying to finish her homework. She sighed, and looked around the library. She didn't see many people, yet she felt the sense of many people around her, that she was comforted by. She then continued to do her homework.

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 2:44 pm 
Elf
Elf

Izzy was sat in the furthest quietest corner pf the Libray, her head bent low over her work scratching her work out quickly yet neatly, occasionaly looking up to flip through the text book, then bending back down making her black shiny ebony hair fall back over her face to cover it.
After awhile she stopped and paused feeling eyes watching her, she turned round in her seat and looked, she spotted Madame Pince standing a little way off with her lips pursed watching her
"Can i help you" Izzy asked rather ruefully, Madame Pince glared at her and turned on her heel and walked off, Izzy smiled, turned the page in her defense theory book then returned to her work, before being disturbed again this time by another set of eyes.

((i'll b a 7th year if u want......oh and also Izzy is metamorphagi so she changes her hair colour alot, today she was in a gothic mood so her hair was black :D))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 2:55 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Lilia twirled her long red hair while chewing her pencil complety confused of hagrid's homework meant.

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 3:05 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

(thanks!!)

Bree was in the Ravenclaw common room with one of her best friends, Chavonne. She had finished her homework and decided to sit in a paisley, giant armchair near the fire. A boy she knew, Austin Diggory, walked by, he had always fancied her but she never took a liking to him. Bree saw Lee Chang and Georgette Wilson talking, they are so stuck up she thought. They were always starting rumors about who she liked, and about other subjects that made no sense.

Last edited by Eowuclya on July 19th, 2005, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 3:08 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(I'm confused when is this happening, your Hermione's daughter but cho's in hogwarts?)

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 3:09 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

(aaaaaaah made a mistake....whoops :-D . i shall change it)

EDIT:fixed.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 3:12 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(:) no problem)

Lilia dropped her book into her bag and stared to slowly walk out of the Librabry

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 3:18 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Bree told Chavonne she would meet her at dinner and headed to the Great Hall. She was staring at a portrait when she bumped into someone in the doorway and the girl's bag and book fell. She reached down to help her and bumped heads with the girl. When Bree looked up it was again someone she did not know. "Oh I'm dreadfully sorry." she again looked at the girl. She looked like someone she had seen before, someone she knew, but couldn't place who. "I'm quite the klutz." she said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Bree, Bree Brown." as she said it she held out her hand as a welcoming gesture.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 3:25 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Sorry i'm in a very muddeled mood today, Bree brown or bree Granger?)

Lilia smiled at the girl and poitly said "I'm Lilia Potter, nice to meet you."

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 3:28 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

(OMG I'm going out of my mind. I have another character that is Bree Brown. It is Granger here though..sheesh :blush: )

Bree immediately remembered who it was. "Potter. Are you by any relation to Harry Potter?"

Profile       WWW