Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2007, 5:13 pm 
Ent
Ent

Ok, sounds great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 7:27 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Could we start now, and Aramel could post her bio when she posts? Please?

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 7:56 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

((I know what you mean, Rain. Okay. ;) And we will have the two groups meet in down town NY, and my char will lead them to where the new groups lives.))

The alleyway was dark, and no one could see what lie inside the alley. One figure, which at the moment looked like a teenage girl that had either served some time or just stolen something, lurked in the shadows, unseen by anyone but the three that traveled with her. She sighed heavily, her wind breaker on tightly as she listened intently, and then whispered to her group, “I here someone approaching! Stay hidden, my friends!” She commanded to her flock as she heard the light-voices of what sounded like teenagers approaching. Odd. Dark Rising thought. It is so early in the morning, I didn’t think anyone would be out.

((there is an opening for Max’s flock. I will give a more detailed description of Dark and her character when the flocks meet.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 8:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

A girl who looked around the age of 14 strode down an alley with her flock. She had just finished her conversation with Fang. Her name was Max. She glanced at Angel, who was only six years old. Angel looked at Max, she had frozen. "Max, someone is out there. I read their mind." She said in a hushed whisper. Max nodded slowly and replied, "We will be causious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 8:05 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Tryst crouched behind Dark Rising, her arms crossed infront of her chest. She didn't need to hear Dark say someone was coming, she had known someone was coming for quite some time. Through her thin shoes she felt the vibration on the earth that the feet had made. It wasn't like an earthquake kind of vibration, but like a string on a harp being plucked. and the noise making the waves in the air to the ear. Her feet were like ears to vibrations in the earth.

Even though she had known for quite some time, Tryst didn't say anything, she usually didn't unless there was a dire need to. She crouched deeper into the darkness of the alley...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 8:13 pm 
Ent
Ent

The group continued to walk, though their pace was slowed. Max looked foward, trying to see through the darkness, using her raptor-like eyesight to make out the shadows. There were people in the alley besides them, she just couldn't make out who.

Angel poked around with her mind, trying to enter a strangers mind to figure out who they were. She hit one, but she entered it gently. The person was thinking of them, of the "strangers." Slowly, Angel stopped reading that persons mind and looked at the ground as she walked.

[[ if it's ok. I would like to temporarily role-play Angel ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 12:27 am 
Vala
Vala

((hey Tur, could my Charrie be a kind of "second in command" like, Fang in Max's flock?))

Jack tugged on one of his many auburn curls that twisted violently, like a mop on top his head. He always did that when he was apprehensive. From his perch on top of the roof, he could see a crowd of people coming down the alley where his flock was roosting. They appeared to be quite young to be out at this hour. Hugging his thin jacket closer to warm himself, Jack flattened himself belly down, peering only slightly over the edge. If this group proved to be trouble, he'd need the element of surpirse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 10:42 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Nudge had trudged along with her flock, looking this way and that.
"Why is it called New York when it's not new at all? Maybe they should rename it Old York so that the name fits better. This place is awefully quiet for a city. Shouldn't there be alot more people, and tons of cars, and stuff like that?" She talked on, voicing out her questions and thoughts about New York City. When they got to the alley, she stopped. There were strange vibes in the front of the alley where someone, no, four people had been. Only, they seemed a little different from normal people.
"Is there somebody in that alley? I think there is, or at least, someone's been there just recently. I think there is someone still in there. Can we keep moving? What if it's a gang that's intent on killing us?" She said, eyeing the alley suspicially like it was a poisinous snake that would bite them at any moment...

(is that okay for my first post with Nudge?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 12:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

Max looked at Nudge. "We will keep walking, and yes, there are people in the alley. And IF if is a gang, we will have an advantage, unless of course, they are erasers, which I highly doubt they are." She whispered to her, as she looked down the alley and began to walk, taking the lead.

Soon, the group was half-way down into the alley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:37 pm 

((@ Alanna-I think that is fine. ;)

@ Nauriel-I would be honored!! :D

@ Rain-that was brilliant! :yes:))

Dark glanced around her group, noticing the group of teenagers had stopped at the alleyway. They had obviously heard or seen something. How they had seen something, though, she had no idea, unless they had nighttime vision. Or were they Erasers? Dark decided to be on her gaurd. It was her main duty to protect her flock, and she had to do so.

~~~~~~~

Iggy stopped as he felt the rest of his group stop. Iggy was a good lad, but more of a pyro-maniac, but with explosives. And another thing, Iggy was blind. He looked around (not like it would do anything for him, but it did help him hear better) and he asked, "Max, why did we stop?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:42 pm 
Ent
Ent

Max looked at Iggy. "We have stopped because there are people in the alley. We have no clue who they are. They could be humans, or erasers." She whispered to him, feeling bad that he couldn't see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:44 pm 

Iggy shut his eyes and listened intently, not moving for a few moments. Then, he opened them and said, "They are not Erasers. They don't have the stentch of one...though, don't quote me on that." He said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:46 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Nudge crept away from the alley, while the others stopped.
"There's someone in the alley, Iggy. And I don't like the looks of their vibes they left. They're strange. Why did we stop? Can't we keep moving? I see no reason to stop here," she said.

~~~~~~~

Tryst glanced at Dark Rising, and then at the group at the front of the alley. She could hear every word. Did that girl just say she saw vibes of where they had been? Or was it her imagination?

(erm, don't they have wings? Or can the wings disapear at will or something?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:49 pm 

((they do have wings, but they hide them under there windbeakers. ;)))

Dark felt Trysts eyes upon her and she gave her a small, almost unnoticable notion to stay still and silent. She kept her eyes firmly on the group, trying to get into one of there minds, but she could feel one of them get into hers, so she had to use all her strength to keep her mind blocked.

These were no mere humans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:52 pm 
Ent
Ent

Max looked at Nudge. "Yes, lets keep walking." She stated as she began to slowly walk, making her way through the alley.

Angel pulled her windbreaker tighter around her, glancing down the alley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 8:08 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(oh, okay... but Rain doesn't have a windbreaker. Well, I guess I'll just give her a jean jacket at least...)

Tryst eyed the group. Most of them looked to be under sixteen at most. She tucked a strand of hair behind one of her pointed ears. But touching the point made her wince with the bad memories of being experimented on for so many years.

What caught her attention, though, was that one of them had spoken of erasers. Tryst lightly touched Dark Rising's arm, signalling her that she had something to tell her, and that Dark could read her mind.
They spoke of erasers. Like they were being pursued by them. Might they be from the school? Might they be on our side? she thought, and then closed her mind, hoping Dark rising got the message...

~~~~~~~~

Nudge hesitated.
"Wait, we're going down the alley? Why can't we go down the street, you know, where there aren't any strangers that might jump out and attack us?" But when she saw their minds were set, she followed anyway...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next