Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 6:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

Max glanced at Nudge. "We will be fine. If they are humans, we can take them." She stated, trying to be confident.

Angel followed after Max, trusting her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 8:58 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Dark indeed read Tryst's mind and she simply nodded and making another motion for her group to stay low for a few more moments, Dark dropped down out of the shadows and into the dawn's light, right in front of the group. Her wings were hidden, and some of her hair was in front of her left eye, completely covering it. She stood slowly and said, "What do you know of the Erasers? Speak quickly, if you value your lives."

~~~~~~

Iggy stopped only a few seconds before Dark landed and was about to tell the group that he felt movement, but it was too late when he listened to the young women spoke. He froze and put his hand on Max's shoulder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2007, 5:01 pm 
Ent
Ent

Max looked at the person who had landed infront of them. She glanced at her group, then turned to face the stranger. "How did you know we were talking about Erasers?" Max retroted with a smirk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2007, 7:09 pm 

Dark raised her eyebrow and looked at Max in the eye, and said, "Ah, so you do know who and what they are. How so?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2007, 7:14 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Tryst waited a second, and then stepped into the light behind Dark, making sure her ears were covered by her hair, and her wings safley hidden under jean jacket.
"You weren't exactly quiet," she said softly, yet with an edge to her voice...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 6th, 2007, 5:32 pm 
Ent
Ent

Angel stepped next to Iggy. Max, I can't control these people like i can with normal humans. We had better be careful. She said to Max, using her mind. Max nodded slowly, and looked at the strangers. "That is not for you to know." Max retorted as she crossed her arms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 6th, 2007, 7:13 pm 

Dark then glanced at Angel and asked, "Control us? Why would you want to do that, my dear?" Then, she looked back at Max, and said, "Oh, I know more than you think, girl."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2007, 2:17 pm 
Ent
Ent

Angel let out a gasp and looked at Dark. She narrowed her eyes. "I said nothing of the sort." She retorted. She then added a personal thought. outloud. These people were not normal. Max raised an eyebrow. "I highly doubt that. I have had a far harder life then you. You have just lived here your whole life, probably with no parents. We have been tested on, running for our lives and we never knew who our parents were, we didn't even know our real birth names." Max stated, knowing that she had to say that to find out if they were normal humans or not. If they were normal humans, they would be confused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2007, 2:30 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Tryst frowned at what Max said. It sounded way to familiar. Glancing once at Dark Rising, then back, she tucked hair behind her ear, revealing it being pointed.
"Think before you speak. Our lives haven't been much different," She said, her eyes become softer, but yet still there was no emotion...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2007, 2:48 pm 

Dark's eyes, though, showed so much anger and emotion, that it wasn't even funny. She clentched her hands hard into tight fists, and she told Max in between her teeth, "Harder life than me? I wish I could say that was true. But moreso, I would I could hit you, now, hard, just to prove to you and get in your head that just because one bad thing happen to you, doesn't mean it can't happen to someone else, but hurt even worse." Dark took one step towards Max, not to threatingly. "You no nothing of the hardships I've faced. You will never expierence the sacrafices I have made...we have made...or the pain we have felt." Dark then glanced at the sky and around, jsut as the sun began to brake over the horizon. She looked back at Max and her flock. "If you want to learn more about it, dear, then you may follow me. If not, then good luck to you." Dark then turned, and motion to her flock, took to the skies quickly, expecting her flock to follow. If the other group wanting to know the true meaning of the pain her flock had expierenced, they would have to come to there small home in the trees on the outskirts of NY.

((there is a nice plot advancement, and when they get to the home or hideout of my chars flock, I will reveal something important of the my flocks pasts, and more into Dark's charactor. ;)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2007, 3:00 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Tryst sighed at Dark's outbreak of anger. She was rooted in her spot a moment, and hugged her jean jacket closer. And before she set off after Dark Rising, she covered her ear with her hair.
If only... she started thinking, but then stopped, and kept her mind blank as she started following Dark Rising. Tryst was more of a follower than a leader, anyway...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2007, 3:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

Max glanced at her group, then let out a small sigh. "We will follow." She whispered. She then took to the sky, her wings opening. Angel followed after Max, as did the group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2007, 9:40 pm 

((I am going to wait to post to let the others catch up a little. ;)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 11th, 2007, 5:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

OOC// me too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2007, 11:59 pm 

[s]((Oy, bumping once more. Please, come back, people!))[/s]

((I guess I will simply keep going then.))

Iggy heard Max's command and then heard the unfurling of wings. He quickly followed suit, as did the Gasman, and they took the the skies together.

~~~~~

Dark heard Tryst in her mind and she sighed. She knew she should not have done what she did, but Dark did not regret it either. They needed a wake up call. Dark told herself, There leader needs to see how easy they have it...if they are what I think they are.... She sighed heavily as she circled into a small opening in the forest, just outside of the city. She found the tree house that she and her flock had been living in for almost two years now. Well, they had been since after the incident...Dark winced, remembering the pain. She didn't want to tell the story to the other group, but she thought she must....she had to relive the pain to help them escape from ever feeling it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 12:02 pm 
Ent
Ent

Max silently followed after them, she cleared her mind.

Angel blinked slowly and looked downward, a tree house in sight. That must be where they were going.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next