Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 47  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2009, 11:41 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(I think I'll go ahead and finnish this so we can finally go to morning)

A faint smile forced it's way onto Rose's lips at Tomos's words. When he came to sit next to her and put his arms around her, she was somewhat supprised, but didn't show it. Instead she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes for a moment. Then the day's events finally got to her, and she felt very tired now. Lifting her head up, she looked up at him.
"I should... probably go now. It's late, and maybe now... I can sleep," she said gingerly, and waited for him to let her go before standing. A moment Rose hesitated before leaning over and placing a quick peck on his cheek, and turned and left.

As she walked quietly back to her room, she knew she could sleep now. Something had warmed her heart. Yes, hope had been rekindled for her. She has something more to fight for. As she crawled back into bed, Tomos's face was the last thing that went through her mind before falling asleep...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2009, 5:38 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(erm... bumb? We can go to next morning now!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 14th, 2009, 4:07 pm 

[ All RPGs seem dead.. but I'll post here now :) ]

Waverly woke quite early in the morning. Although her sleep had been restless and filled with dreams, she felt that she could not sleep any longer so she got up. Upon watching out of the window she realised that it couldn't be long after dawn. The small atic window offered a view upon a tiny yard behind the house of their fosterfamily. And behind that; new rows of houses, narrow alleyways and in the distance even the sharp tower of the cathedral.

Waverly's thoughts went over her plan that had formed very clearly in her head last evening. It would be risky and dangerous but she would have to try. She had to do something.

She glanced behind her to see Haven just waking up. "Good morning" she smiled. "Did you sleep well?"

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 18th, 2009, 1:29 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Erm... bump? Naur, where are you?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2009, 9:34 am 

[ Is this still going? I've seen Mae around.. so.. ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2009, 8:17 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(yeah, I'm around. Just have no idea what to put down here)

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009, 7:31 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(I'm still here! I really don't want this to die!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009, 9:23 pm 
Vala
Vala

((We all need to plan something exciting, so that it'll stay alive :P))

Tomos sat quietly for a few moments as Rose left, as if by staying still he would forever feel the soft brush of her lips upon his cheek. His already flushed face blushed a dark scarlet. Turning to Rose just before she closed the door, he whispered "Good bye, Rose" but it came out strangled and hoarse with emotion, so quiet Tomos doubted she heard.

As he laid down on his cot, the heavy pull of sleep tugged him from consciousness. He thought it odd that only moments ago his heart had been racing, and his mind was overflowed. Shouldn't this night be a restless one, full of happiness, yearning, and emotion? But as Tomos drifted away, he realized that perhaps he slept easy now because of no matter what happened now, no matter what he had to face, he wasn't alone.

Tomos woke, as usual, with the first rays of the sun. The memories of the night before came crashing down on him, tumultuous and joyful. A small smile worked its way onto his face. Rolling out of bed, he hastily pulled on his clothing and ran a hand through his thick mop of black hair. Tomos trudged down the stairs, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, and entered the small kitchen hoping to find a little food to eat. He glanced around hopefully for Rose, but she was not to be seen. Perhaps she was still asleep. Stealing a random apple left sitting on the counter, he lingered for awhile in the kitchen. Usually he liked to get an early start on the chores, but now he figured it wouldn't hurt to wait awhile and greet Rose when she awoke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2009, 12:55 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Yeah, muahahah, lol, *coughcough* sorry, I've been acting kind of weird these past few days. I swear I'm getting crazier each day.)

Haven slowly opened his eyes with a slow sigh. The first thing he saw was Waverly by the window. He sat up with a groan, putting a hand to his eyes to wipe away the sleepiness.
"As well as a man with the responsibilities I have and the worries I worry can," he replied to his cousin. Haven looked up at his cousin, who's face was sillouheated out by the small attick window. "What about you?"
(Gah... I need to re-read Souj's posts with Haven. I feel like I'm don't a terrible job playing him already)
~~~~

The sunlight from the early morning sun streaming through the window woke Rose, pulling her slowly out of sleep. She found herself comfortable and unwilling to move for awhile. During that time the events of the day before from the girl Anne to the talk with Tomos, came back to her. A knot turned in her stumach at the thought that the Shadin might have been discovered, but it disapeared when she thought of Tomos. With a sigh she pushed herself out of bed and got dressed into loos brown trousers, a white longsleeve shirt with a red vest. She pulled on her usual calf-high soft leather boots, and stuck a dagger in each.

The redhead ran a comb -given to her by the Innkeeper's wife- through her long hair and braided it. Glancing in a mirror, she realized that something was different about her. Then Rose realized that a life seemed to have come back to her eyes. Not as bright as it had been before, but it was still there.

With the thought, she hurried downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast. She found an orange and started pealing. As she pealed, she looked up to find Tomos by the other door to the kitchen.
"Tomos," she said with a smile. "Good morning."

Last edited by Eruraina on November 20th, 2009, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 14th, 2009, 12:29 pm 

[ I've not forgotten this! I will post soon! :-D ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 18th, 2009, 1:43 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Take your time, Will! we'll wait, lol.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 1:07 pm 

Waverly watched her cousin as he made his reply and the true meaning of the words hit her hard. She realised the Haven in front of her was not the one she recognised from her memories. The joyful, wild and adventurous Haven had been replaced by a new version, who was troubled, serious and burdened with the responsibility of many people's lifes and a dangerous mission. But something had changed as well between them. After Keith had been taken Waverly truely believed that she could never confide in her cousin again.

"I did not sleep well" she answered his question truthfully. "It probably takes time to get used to the citylife." And with a small smile she got dressed to go downstairs to help Mrs. Matwood to get breakfast on the table.

Not soon after their hostfamily departed, each to their own chores, Waverly waited some time after Haven had left the house, until she set off for town as well. Taking all of the money she possessed, which was very little, she paid visits to several shops before making way to Lillith's place.

"Lillith!" she hissed after knocking twice. "It's me, open up."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 1:37 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Haven grunted understanding at Waverly's words. He pushed himself up and picked out that day's cloths from the pile of cloths in the corner of the room.
"By the way, Waverly there's going to be..." he said as he turned to look at her, but she had already gone downstairs. He quickly dressed, and went downstairs. Breakfast was already ready, so he ate up, and when he tried to speak to Waverly again, she was already gone to do some shopping.

With a sigh, he thanked their foster family, and made his way out of the house and down the street. He found the house of one of his fellow Shadin.
"Billy, there will be a meeting tonight. Same place as last night. Spread the word to the others, but let no one but Shadin know about it, got it? And I want everyone," he said to him before walking away. The Shadin had a secret and code-like way of spreading info to the other Shadin throughout the city.

Haven now made his way to Ronin's house, wanting to talk to him about a plan. He was stopped in his tracks when he spotted Waverly at Ronin's door, asking for Lilith. Frowning, Haven came over to his cousin.
"Wandering the streets alone is dangerous for a woman, you know," he said. "Especially for a man's cousin when the man is wanted by the king."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2009, 6:07 pm 

Waverly's heart made a leap in her chest when Haven appeared in front of her. For a moment she did not know what to do. Her expectation had been that he would be meeting the members of the Shadin at their usual place at the barn, not at one of the houses of the foster parents, for there was a greater risk at exposure.
Quickly Waverly regained her composure and she threw her long hair back and smiled: "Not any more dangerous than for that man himself, I am sure." Although her smile had been playful, Waverly's green eyes had been disapproving. "I am not a child anymore Haven." she silently added to her respons. Then she turned her back at him and knocked once more at the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 24th, 2009, 2:10 pm 
Vala
Vala

A broad grin forced its way onto Tomos' face as he spotted Rose enter the kitchen. "Good morning to you as well" he replied, "How are you this morning? Ready for another one of Haven's extraordinarily upbeat meetings about how we're all going to live happily ever after with fairy dust and ponies?" He hoped that she understood his sarcasm--as of late, Haven's meetings had been anything but upbeat--and didn't think him to be silly or obnoxious. The truth was, Tomos wasn't looking forward to Haven's meeting. After the events of last night, and the fact that they would again only sit around and talk about how they needed to rescue Keith, rather than actually doing it,Tomos doubted anything of use would happen at all except for rounds of useless ideas and plans made on a whim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2009, 6:14 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Haven sighed at his cousin's response. Their relationship, which at one time had been strong, was wavering and at the verge of shattering to pieces now. He wondered if Keith had something to do with it.
"Yes, I know, cousin," he said, having a hard time showing the sadness in his voice. "But I was trying to tell you something this morning, but you left before I had the chance. This next meeting, I want you, and Lilith, and all the other women to come to. It's a matter that concerns all of us very deeply."

~~~~~~~

Rose couldn't help but chuckle at Tomos's sarcasm, a half smile taking over part of her face and she pulled apart the orange and sucked on a section of it.
"Oh yes, it shall be the highlight of my day," she said, her voice as sarcastic as Tomos's had been, if not more. "But lets not worry about that now. There are chores that need to be done."

(gah, horrible post. But I'm just so muse-less today...)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 47  Next