Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Galactic Ledger (Open to all, come join the fun)
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 11:23 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Greetings! This is going to be a slightly un-orthidox RP, but I am pretty sure everyone will find it enjoyable.

The idea is that you choose your character (naturally) and he/she starts out at a young age and little skill. Through out the course of the RP your character can learn new things, progress in rank or anything you want.
Or if you would like you can take on the role of an older character... it's open to anything you want ultimately as long as it's realistick within the starwars universe.

We will be doing starwars.

Since this is a rather random RP you can creat your own storyline and play it solo, join other players to help them in their story line, or alternate between the two.

The basic idea is that you use events in your real life to dictate (somewhat) the events of the RP. For an example see the link below.

http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19445&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

We already have a couple people interestd and we have talked a bit about it here...

http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19587

But anyone is welcome to join in at any time!

I may take this to a bit of an extreme... like keeping track of my items and money etc... but no has to do that if they don't want to. I just find it fun.

Here is my "Jax Novas' Galactic Ledger Deposit Box" where I will keep track of my stuff. If you want to do something simular feel free.

Jedi Ranking: Youngling, Padawan, Journyman, Apprentice, Jedi, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master.

(Improvised a bit hope no one minds)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Chracter...

Name: Jax Nova

Species: Half Human Half Zabrak

Appearance: Slender build, as if built for speed, yet strong in his own right. Has dark black hair cut short as all Jedi padawans do, green eyes, and stands five feet and four inches tall.

Personality: He is quiet and contemplative, but loves to have a good time with close friends. He is very responsive to his masters training, though he can often become discouraged or ignor his training in order to "conqor" a task due to his stuborness and strong will.

Weapons: A simple blue lightsaber, the force, and martial arts training.

Background: Jax has lived his whole life as a Jedi. (all he can remember at least) When he was thirteen he was taken out of the group training sesions for younglings and given a master. His master however died a week ago and Jax is awaiting to be assigned to a new master.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 6:04 pm 
Istari
Istari

Here is my Character description

Name: Fretha Barana

Species: Human

Appearance: Short, wiry build of a young girl. Blond hair long, but in a bun, blue-grey eyes, and stands around four feet eight inches.

Personality: Prone to hasty desisions, and quick anger, Fretha makes enemies quicker than friends.

Weapons: A pale blue-green lightsaber, and the force, though her talent is limited as of yet she has great potential.

Background: Fretha is a promising youngling, nearly old enought to become a padawan. She has few enemies and fewer friends, and remembers nothing of life outside of being a Jedi.

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 6:41 pm 
Elf
Elf

This looks fun--mind if I join? I've been pretty bad at RP's lately, and I haven't watched SW in far too long, and I've never done an RP like this before, but I really really want to join. >.>

Name: Meyta Wijou

Appearance: Short and thin, not very threatening, but she's very quick and agile. She has light, freckled skin, shoulder-length red hair that she usually keeps tied back, and dark hazel eyes.

Personality: Quiet, pensive and somtimes melancholy, but she can also be quite silly when she's in a good mood. Meyta has a great sense of humor and she likes to make people laugh, but she's uneasy in large groups. She has a bit of a temper and isn't very forgiving, a trait that might be a bit of a problem, as she may be prone to falling to the dark side. Besides this, she's generally a nice person, and she loves animals. She also struggles with insecurity, but hey, what 13-year-old doesn't?
(Hah, did that make any sense? A lot of my RP characters end up being bi-polar xD)

Weapons: A purple lightsaber, and the Force, of course.

Background: She was adopted by the Jedi when she was around 2 or 3, so she has vague memories about her family, but she considers the Jedi Temple home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 7:41 pm 
Maia
Maia

Name: Mirna Lawel

Appearance: body build of an 18 yr old

Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, always follows orders

Weapons: The Force, a pale, purple-blue lightsaber

Background: She grew up on Naboo with her two older sisters and younger brother. All her life she wanted to become a Jedi yet her sisters say otherwise.

(Jax? Can I use the Same Mirna Lawel with her status and all from our Misc. Rand. Rp thing?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2008, 11:59 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Welcome Freya!

And certainly you may join Esteleth! We'd love to have you. :) it doesn't matter how good you do at RPs or how much Starwars knoledge you have, ultimately we are just here to have a good time. :D

Hey Neinna. *waves* Sure thing, it's perfectly fine to use the same character! :)

Nice Characters everyone! I'll go ahead and wait a bit since there were two more that expressed interest in joining. (of course anyone can always join during any stage of the RP)

Hopefully we will get started posting in a tomorow. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2008, 12:15 pm 
Maia
Maia

Kk!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2008, 4:31 pm 
Elf
Elf

Name: Elsilrac Jolon

Appearance: Elsilrac has short, grey hair worn in a militairy cut. He has blue eyes, a wiry build, and stands as 5' 9''. He has a tanned, heavily lined face

Personality: Elsilrac's devotion to the Republic is one of his srtongest notions, as well as his firm sense of duty and honour. He is a kindly old man, but has little patince for insubordination by upstart padawans who scoff at his career.

Weapons: A Senate Guard Rifle, and a vibroblade

Background: Elsilrac was the son of a CSF officer, who was killed on duty when he was 13. Without a father, Elsilrac followed in his parent's footsteps, and became one of the finest CSF in the region, rising to department head at age 30. Soon after, he was recruited into the Senate Guard, where he served for mre than 25 years. Recently, he has seen his son Dalo inducted into the guard, and retired to serve as an informal advisor to various Jedi.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2008, 11:48 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Welcome Turwaithion!

Love the bio, very cool character. (gotta love a top notch CSF agent. :P )

Well, I am not sure Raivynn Phoenix was going to join or not so I guess we can go ahead and start just don't get to far ahead just in case Raivynn does decide to join. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
OOC: if you don't hae anything that happened in RL to influence your RP character all the time that's fine. This is a verry loose RP where you can pretty much just do whatever ytou want. :) I'll underline key words that draw the connection between the reality and Starwars version just incase I didn't explain myself clear enough and some are still confused. lol ( I have a habbit of not explaining things well)

Reality: I am still waiting to get some equipment to continue working on my house.

Starwars: Journal Entry #1: Jedi Padawan Jax Nova

It has been several weeks since my master died, but I am still waiting to be given another Master so I can continue my training.
Master Yoda says I need time to heal, but I would rather just continue with my training so I get the constant memories of my master's death out of my head... Maybe I could dream about something else for a night if my head was filled with training exersizes.
Entry Ended: 11:09:4

Jax stuck his journal in his pocket. He wasn't much of a "Journaler" but he was always writing short thoughts and notes down throughout the course of the day.
It was time to head to the Jedi Council room to see if they had chosen a Master for him yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2008, 4:47 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I had half a day of school today.

StarWars:

Journal Entry # 1: Jedi Pawan Learner Mirna Lawel

It has been several months since I first started my journey to build my first Lightsaber. It is now purple-blue and is quite a bit more than I expected. I am alone...on Naboo...and somehow without a Proper Jedi Master. I mean...I have mastered the Lightsaber but I don't know if I am doing it properly...so I really need someone to teach me because most of the half of my days here is spent studying the books in the rather vast library.

Entry Ended: 1:15:15

Mirna looked up at the sky sadly then drew her lightsaber, gazing out at the view before putting away the familiar pale blue-purple color of her lightsaber,'Shame I can't keep you out...and for good reason too...Can't let anyone catch me...'

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2008, 7:58 pm 
Istari
Istari

Reality: I still have a ton of homework over the holidays.

Starwars: Journal Entry #1: Jedi Youngling Fretha Barana

Gah! Why do I have to do these exercises again! I mean, they were fun the first few times, but they are getting so repedative. Master Yoda says that these exercises will help me with using the force. Anyway... aside from that, I really hope that I can become a Padawan soon. I really want to learn more than I am now...
Entry Ended: 7:04:08

Fretha tucked her journal under her arm, and, ignoring the other younglings around her, headed up to the dormatories.

((Is that long enough? and one more thing... are the "Entry Ended" what the realtime is?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2008, 8:17 pm 
Elf
Elf

Reality: Last day of school, I just ate candy canes all day. Oh, and we watched Wall-E in math, and I have to write a 10-page research paper for biology.

Journal Entry #1: Jedi Youngling Meyta Wijou

About an hour ago, I was really really hyper...I think I ate too much candy. Not smart, and it was probably immature, too--and I have a feeling I'll get chided for it. Oh well, I don't have a proper Jedi Master yet, so, yeah. Anyways...I'm hungry...

Meyta slipped her datapad into her pocked and headed absent-mindedly toward the Council Room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2008, 8:40 pm 
Istari
Istari

((Esteleth -- Can Meyta and Freytha be friends?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2008, 8:42 pm 
Elf
Elf

{^Sure, that'd be cool =D}

'Tis the season to be jolly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2008, 9:15 pm 
Istari
Istari

((yay! *glompeth*))

Reality: My life is crazy...

Starwars: Journal Entry #2: Jedi Youngling Fretha Barana

Ok, so Meyta ate an ENTIRE bag of candy. Well... I helped... some... ok, we each had a bag... but I didn't eat all of mine... I think I'll go find Meyta and see what she wants to do, 'cause I'm really bored.
Entry Ended: 8:06:14

Fretha ran out into the hall, nearly bowling over the very person she was looking for.

((That good?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2008, 1:59 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

((Hey Jax, I know things have started but mind if I jump in?))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2008, 11:26 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(The time ended is just something I fabricated. You cna put whatever you want! i just add little things like that in for the fun of it, you guys can do whatever you want. :D

And don't wory about post length, as long as your having fun with it it's fine. :)

And of course you can join Lor En Estel! We'd love to have you. :D )
------------------------------------

Reality: We are going over to visit some friends today.

Starwars:
Journal Entry #2: Jedi Padawan Jax Nova
I walked into the council room, eager and ready to recieve my new master. The choice of who it would be, however, had not yet been selected. I was almost glad... I still couldn't get used to the idea of "replacing" my old master... my mentor... my friend. For all intensive purposes, my father. How could I have more than one father? How do they expect me to form a bond with another master as I had with my old master? It just doens't make much sense...but then agian I'm probably not thinking to straight right now.

It seems I am to meet with several Jedi Masters and depending on our interaction they will chose my Master. It's a rather strange method...but that is what Master Yoda chose.
Entry Ended: 99:10:04

Jax headed down the stone-gray halls, the echoes of his soft footsteps fading into the distance as he approached the carpeted room at the end.

Inside the room were three Jedi Masters. A Keldor, A Human, and a Zabrack. He walked in the room.

"Greetings Masters," Jax said with a bow.

"Welcome, Padawan Nova," the Keldor said with a bow as Yoda and Master Windu walked in from a side room. The human bowed and the Zabrack smiled and bowed her head.

"A test I have for you," Yoda told Jax. "Sit."

Jax took a seat, as did everyone else.
Since you do not yet know the presence of these jedi Masters we will let the force choose your master for you," Mace told him. "Close your eyes. And point to the Master you feel the force guiding you towards."

Jax closed his eyes and immidiately he could feel a strong pull towards one of the Masters. He lifted up his hand to point and hesitated to open his eyes...