Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2008, 11:39 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(I'll go ahead and have Yoda give the mission details.)

Once everyone had gathered in the room Master Yoda began to speak.

"Gathered you here today we have for a long mission. Not sure where it will take you are we, but acomplished it must be," Master Yoda started.

Master Yoda activated a hologram of star systems. "In the Corelian system, Selonia is." He pointed. "Secretly infiltrated the planet the Federation has. To hunt down the Federation opratives and find out their purpose there, that is you task. But carefull you must be. Let no one know of this mission outside of this room."

At that time Master Mundi stepped up. "The Federation has recently blockaded Naboo as well. We are unsure as to their intentions, but we are sending Master Qui-gon and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi as embasadors from the Supreme Chancelor. We feel there is a bigger plot here, and we are certain Selonia is central to that plot. That is why we are sending so many of you. it is imparative that you root out the Federation opratives and learn their purpose. We have the locations of three, but our sources tell us there could be hundreds across the face of the planet."

"Uploaded to your data pads the three locations are," Master Yoda continued. "Trap these three and question them you must. But let the other's learn of thier fellow opratives' fates, you must not." Master yoda stabbed the floor with his cane as he said the last word of his sentance.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2008, 8:53 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Master Simeon led the girls into the council just before Master Yoda started telling everyone about the mission. Neeva listened intently; her excitement rising. There was just one thing that had her wondering. "Master Yoda, is not the Trade Federation a suspicious lot? Will we not be noticed as outsiders the minute we step into their mitts?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2008, 11:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

Mirna stayed silent, pondering this mission quietly, What an Interesting Mission...I can not wait to start...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2008, 1:06 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"The planet is populated mostly by Selonians," Master Yoda replied to Neeva. "However, a good question this is."

Master Yoda walked over to sit down in his chair, then pointing his cane out at the group continued. "Go as tourists, you will. Not many humans on Selonia are there."

"The Federation Opratives are going to be hidden," Master Mundi told them. "You will need to be hidden equaly as well so that you can spot them before they spot you. But you have the advantage of the force, they don't. You must act normal. They need to notice you, then forget you a second later. If you are to well hidden it draws attention to yourself, but if you are not hidden enough you will stand out even worse."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2008, 3:34 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Renji nodded at what the Masters were saying and continued to listen. This will be interesting, she thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2008, 1:28 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Yoda looked around the room.

"More questions are there?" He asked, waiting a moment before continueing with the mission.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2008, 1:40 pm 
Maia
Maia

Mirna shook her head no with a smile, 'What fun!! I can't wait to start!!'

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2008, 1:30 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

After getting no more questions Yoda continued.

"Leaving in two hours you will be. Your ship, waiting in docking bay 5 it is. May the force be with you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 2:31 am 
Maia
Maia

Mirna bowed to the Masters with a smile and went to pack the stuff she needed. She beamed at Neeva and then started back to her room, only one question on her mind, 'What happens...if we don't succeed?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 3:06 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

((Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Been a busy time for me.))

Journal Entry #5
I'm busy having to through things into my bag as we are all get ready to go on a mission. I don't know when I will be able to write again. I am sure this will be a learning/growing experience. Let's just hope I learn and grow in the right way.
------------------------

"Master, have you seen my other...." Neeva looked up to see Master Simeon standing in front of her holding a small leather bag. "bag. I take it you have. Thank you." Neeva quietly stuffed her folded clothes into the bag.

"You ready, young one?" Master Simeon asked as he slung his own bag over his shoulder.

"Yes, all packed!" Neeva replied. A few moments later, the two stood outside Mirna's room. "Mirna, you ready?" Neeva called.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2008, 3:25 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: It's still cold inside today.

Star Wars:

Journal Entry # 6: Padwan Learner, Mirna Lawel
I have finished packing up, I don't know whether to pack my light saber or not. But I will do so anyway, in case it is needed.

"Yes!!" She replied to Neeva's call and opened the door to follow her and Master Simeon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2009, 12:41 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: I have not been getting much sleep the last few days.

Starwars: Journal Entry #5: Jedi Padawan Jax Nova

After Master Yoda had briefed us and downloaded the dtails to each one of us (in our data pads) I headed back to my room to pack what few things I would take with me. I have never been much for packing or keeping hold of material posesions... my old master said that was a good thing, and because of that some times I find myself taking it to the extreme now that he's gone.

Master Caya Athar walked me back to my room. She assures me that this will be a good learning experience and that it will give us a chance to get better acquanted, but I guess I'm still a little distant to others at this time.

I headed back in and packed a few changes of cloths and reluctantly took off my Padawan robe. It's been so long since I wore comon cloths that it almost feels awkward and disconcerting... but since we are going as tourists.

I slipped some emmergancy rations, my lightsaber, some med-packs and a bacta-pack in my bag and then gathered up a few other small things before finishing up my packing.

Well... master Athar is waiting for me outside and it's time to go... so I guess I better head out.

Entry Ended :10:84:05

Jax walked out the door to find Master Athar waiting patiently outside. That was one thing he had noticed about her... she was very patient.

"You all packed and ready to go?" Caya asked.

"Yes, Master," Jax replied with a respectfull nod of the head.

"Alright," Caya replied in a rather light-hearted tone. "Let's go join the others. They are gathering infront of the temple by the steps."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2009, 2:48 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Renji packed quickly, only taking what she needed. She tucked her lightsaber safely inside before closing her bag. She took a final glance around her room, checking to see if there was anything she had forgotten. There wasn't. She stood there for a minute, fingering the chain of the necklace she was wearing with her commen close. Her brother had made it for her when she was seven years old. A knock came at the door, along with a voice,

"Olleia, are you ready?" her master asked though the door.

Renji sighed. Kal always insisted on calling her by her first name.

"Yes, I'll be right out." She grabbed her bag and opened the door.

"Lets go meet up with the others," he said heading down the hall. Renji nodded and followed him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2009, 8:58 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Reality: Not looking forward to starting school again Monday. Hopefully it will go okay.
--------------------------------------

"Okay, let's go," Neeva said. She turned and practically bounced down the halls to where the group was to meet. For all her excitement, Neeva could not shake a slight feeling of fear. This was something new. What if she failed? What if she disappointed her master, again?! She couldn't do that. No, she had to stay focused. The force would guide it. Right?

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2009, 11:25 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jax waved to Renji as her and her Master came down the steps to asemble with the group. It was a strange sight, seeing all these Jedi dressed in civilian clothing.

Each Jedi got a ticket handed out to them that was for a different shuttle. Some would arrive a day ahead of others, a few would go on the same transport and some would arrive a few hours after others.

This way there would not be such a large group comming in together at one time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2009, 11:08 pm 
Maia
Maia

Mirna followed Neeva with a smile, nervousness and excitement stirring in her stomach. There was no way she was going to fail this new mission, no way at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next