Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2009, 2:46 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Before long everyone had been given their tickets and they were all heading out on their sepperate transports.

Jax walked along with Master Athar and took a seat, sitting down and waiting for the long ride to be over.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2009, 8:09 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Reality: Had a rough start to my day, but it seems everything is going good now. Wish this stupid fog wold go away. It's freezing here in the mountains!

Journal Entry#6
We have just boarded the transports, and it seems the long ride will be made even longer. A fog bank just rolled in. I guess I could take this as an opportunity to practice my patients. Or atleast that is what Master Simeon would say.

On another note, Master Simeon seems tired like he has a lot on his mind. I can't help but wonder if it has something to do with this mission. Though as Master would say, I should keep my mind on the present and not let it wonder to what ifs.
--------------------------------------

Neeva stuffed her pen and journal back into her bag. She thought about asking her Master if he sensed anything, but he seemed to be in some sort of meditative state. She didn't want to disturb him. The question could wait. Instead she turned to Mirna and asked, "Do you know anything about the planet we're going to?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2009, 8:47 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: It is cold today

Star Wars Journal Entry # 7: Padwan Learner, Mirna Lawel

I feel unusually cold today. Must be because of the Journey we're going on.

Mirna put her pen down before looking at Neeva, "of Selonia? No.....I don't know much of the Planet. Why?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 1:55 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Reality: I did a lot of cleaning today

Starwars:
Journal Entry #6: Jedi Apprentice Jax Nova

We got our tickets and boarded the train. Me and Master Athar wated an hour after the first group left.

While we waited I cleaned up my data pad... deleted tons of stuff I have not used in years. I should really do that mor often.

The weather has been acting up a bit now that we are on the transport, I'm just glad we weren't caught out in it.

---------------------------------------

Jax stuck his datapad back in his bag and looked over at Master Caya, she seemed emersed in... something.

"What are you doing?" Jax asked.

"Just keeping my senses on the suroundings," Caya said with a smile. "You should try it. Not only will it improve your sensing abilities but it gives you a greater edge than even Jedi reflexes will."

Jax started concentrating but he found it quite difficult to do it for long periods of time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 11:52 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

"I was just wondering. I've never been there, and my knowledge of other planets, to my shame, is not very good," Neeve replied. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "I'm just not a fan a new things. I like having all the details. We left in such a hurry; I didn't have time to collect some information."

"Then this will be even more of a learning exercise for you, Neeva," Master Simeon said casting a glance at his padawan.

"Yes, Master."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 7th, 2009, 10:16 pm 
Maia
Maia

She beamed at Neeva, "My knowledge of the planets is not very good either, although I do enjoy new things."

Mirna settled back into her seat with a smile, trying desperately to relax.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 1:46 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: I have to go pick up some stuff for my goats later today

Starwars:
Journal Entry #7: Jedi Apprentice Jax Nova

The city was busy as me and Master Athar got off the transport. The others had already arrived as far as we knew, but we weren't schedualed to make contact with them until later that night.

We headed throught he busy crowds and checked in to a local motel that looked nice, but slightly out of the way.

"Keep your eyes open, but more importantly keep your senses heightened," Master Athar told me. "The Federation opratives could be anyone of these people around us. Nerves, thoughts, emotions...any one of these things could give them away."

"Yes , Master," I replied, almost giveing a bow before I remembered we were suposed to be tourists. "I mean, Caya..." I corrected myself.

Caya smilled and shook her head as if to say "You'll need to stop that."

Before long we had checked into our hotel and we began scouting out the general area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2009, 6:59 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Hey, I'm sorry for my lack of posting, but I'm in the middle of exams at school. I'll be posting like normal when testing ends, which is about a week or so.)

Renji sat through the transport ride working on varieus breathing exercise for part of the time. They were one transport ahead of Jax and Caya. Renji and her master stepped off the transport.

"What now?" Renji asked.

"We act like toursists," Kal answered, "While we scout the area. We'll meet up with the other's later."

She nodded and followed him as they walked through the streets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2009, 11:24 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Np, I realize you have things in RL that take president over AU. :) Glad to see you back and hope you do well with all those exams)

Reality: I need to get some fencing done today.

Starwars:
Journal Entry #8: Jedi Apprentice Jax Nova

After Caya and I got our hotel room we headed out to look around town. There was a lot to do on the first day and after a general "scouting out the territory" tourist trip we headed into the wilderness where there was a designated meet-up spot between us and the rest of the Jedi that had been sent.
Not everyone has showed up yet, so were still waiting for the last ones.

Journal Entry Ended- 11;89:06

Jax stuffed his data pad in his pocket and looked over at his master, who as usual, was using her senses to keep tracks on all the surrounding life forms.

"Do you feel anything?" Caya asked Jax.

jax cloed his eyes and felt the suroundings with the force. "Someone...is coming," he told her. "It's one of the Jedi but I can't tell who."

"Good," Caya said. "All of us are using the force to mask our pressence. It's not surprising you can't break through those deffences to identify the individual. Keep trying, though, until they get here. You will earn well by doing things like this."

"Yes Master," Jax said, continuing with the exersize.

"And don't forget to be mindfull of your other surroundings. Don't get into a a tunnel vision of sorts. This can be dangerouse to focus fulling on one object... it ca allow others to seak up on even a Jedi unnoticed."

Jax nodded and widend his preceptions to the entire area around him, focusing mainly on the individual who was heading their way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2009, 11:28 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Np, I realize you have things in RL that take president over AU. :) Glad to see you back and hope you do well with all those exams)

Reality: I need to get some fencing done today.

Starwars:
Journal Entry #8: Jedi Apprentice Jax Nova

After Caya and I got our hotel room we headed out to look around town. There was a lot to do on the first day and after a general "scouting out the territory" tourist trip we headed into the wilderness where there was a designated meet-up spot between us and the rest of the Jedi that had been sent.
Not everyone has showed up yet, so were still waiting for the last ones.

Journal Entry Ended- 11;89:06

Jax stuffed his data pad in his pocket and looked over at his master, who as usual, was using her senses to keep tracks on all the surrounding life forms.

"Do you feel anything?" Caya asked Jax.

jax cloed his eyes and felt the suroundings with the force. "Someone...is coming," he told her. "It's one of the Jedi but I can't tell who."

"Good," Caya said. "All of us are using the force to mask our pressence. It's not surprising you can't break through those deffences to identify the individual. Keep trying, though, until they get here. You will earn well by doing things like this."

"Yes Master," Jax said, continuing with the exersize.

"And don't forget to be mindfull of your other surroundings. Don't get into a a tunnel vision of sorts. This can be dangerouse to focus fulling on one object... it ca allow others to seak up on even a Jedi unnoticed."

Jax nodded and widend his preceptions to the entire area around him, focusing mainly on the individual who was heading their way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 12:39 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Reality: It was a long day.

Journal Entry #7
Well we arrived safely. Tis an interesting place to be sure. Master, Mirna, and myself went walking around. It was a long day. We found where the trade federation has set up. It is a very fancy looking building; this makes it look quite out of place. It's almost time for the meet up with everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Neeva walked into the meeting area, quickly spying Jax and his master, Chaya. She walked over and gave a polite nod of her head to Chaya. "Simeon," Neeva forcibly made herself use her master's first name, "will be here shortly. He had something he wished to look at more closely."

Neeva found a spot opposite them to sit. It was a rather pretty spot to hold a meeting. Well pretty compared to the rest of the planet. "Have you found anything interesting in your 'tours'?" she asked.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 10:29 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I'm tired

Star Wars:

Journal Entry # 8: Padwan Learner, Mirna Lawel

I feel unusually tired today. Me and Neeva have arrived at our meeting place. Jax and Chaya are there.

Mirna sat down silently next to Neeva. She was incredibly nervous today and looked around nervously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2009, 11:40 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: Have been really busy. lol

Starwars:

Jax Bowed as the other Jedi arrived at the meeting.

"We spotted several individuals who we believe were linked to the trade federation," Caya reported. "They will need further background checks to be sure but we sent their names to the Jedi council to verify our findings."

"Did you guys find anything?" Jax asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 18th, 2009, 7:39 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Reality: My life has been rather full lately. I hate drama. I think I need to just get on my horse and ride.
--------------------------------------------------------

She was already stressed. Not a good sign. She wished she had some sort of vehicle to just ride in. The wind in her hair would have felt good at that moment. Jax's query brought her back to the here and now.

"We found where we believe the trade federation to heading up whatever scheme they're working. Does anyone have a plan for finding out exactly what is going on here?" Neeva looked from face to face hoping for someone to give indications of a plan.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 20th, 2009, 1:06 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(^ Sounds like a wonderfull idea! Lor)

Reality: Have been busy out of my mind and the most annoying thing is the tons of things i need to do I can't do yet... O_o yeha... hate that. *shakes head*

Starwars:

"Let's go get them then!" Jax exclaimed.

"Patience," Caya warned. "We must take this slowly. We need more information before moving in. And we can't afford to bring in any outside help, we have no way ofknowing how deep into the city's infistructure they have infiltrated."

"I hate sitting around and waiting," Jax commented. Caya started to reply but Jax cut her off. "I know... I know," he siad. "Patience is a virtue."

"The best thing we can do now," Caya continued. "Is find out some more details. We need names, ocupations, and we need to find out their intentions if we can."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2009, 7:06 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Reality: It started raining yesterday! We need it so bad. Too bad it makes everything here in the mountains look dreary.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Starwars

"That may be harder than we first thought," Master Simeon said as he entered the ring of jedi and apprentices. "I tried to get a bit of information off a couple of vendors. They were very unwilling to talk. I could feel intense fear the minute I made hints about the Trade Federation. The Federation seems have a strong hold on these people."

"Then what do we do?" Neeva asked. "If they are so afraid to talk how will we find our information. We can guess on what we see and feel, but should we not have more concrete information?" She looked around at her surroundings again. This was a very dreary looking place.

"Do not second guess the feelings the force gives you. It can be as powerful and knowing as any other sense you have. And it will give us a way. It has always has," Master Simeon corrected.

"Yes, Master," Neeva said. Neeva bowed her head respectfully to her master: half out of a respect and half out a shame for getting yet another thing wrong.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next