Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2009, 1:36 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

"Sure, that'd be fantastic" Stella smiled at him happily, relieved to get off topic and onto something more normal. Ash started laughing and shaking her head. Stella turned to scowl at her cousin, "What's your problem?"
Ash dabbed the corners of her eyes with the sleeve of her sweatshirt that she'd scrunched over her hand. "You think we're gonna find anywhere that's open?" Ash shaked her head again in sheer bemusement, "You're hopeless."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 9th, 2009, 12:36 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Jonathan stumbled through the empty streets, still holding Chio in his arms. She had passed out again, only clingling on him, whispering something he couldn't understand. "Hold on" he whispered for the probably thousandth time, still looking around, searching for anyone, anything which could help her, which could save her.

He was alone. The streets were empty, and - and this was even worse - it was getting dark.

He was still stumbling through the streets, calling out. He could almost feel he would meet his doom, it almost smelled like it. He shivered as he started running, only hearing his own steps through the street.

(I start getting an 28 days later feeling^^)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 10th, 2009, 1:18 pm 
Istari
Istari

((turwaithion and raivynn, is it fine if the car i make Dana crash into is yours, for the sake of getting everyone together?))

Dust everywhere.
Blinded and dizzied Dana struggled to stand, then finding that too high of a goal was contented with struggling to kneel. "K-keep it together Dana...it's just a head wound..."
Backpack, headband... there!
Wiping her throbbing head with a filthy bandanna Dana finally opened her eyes and saw the wheels of a car and dust, everywhere. She looked down and saw the bandanna stained with viscous blood.
Great... Okay, nice and calm look around for something that'll help you stand and hope to god these people don't leave you like this.
Dana kept her eyes downcast because she would vomit if she opened her eyes fully, her hands were groping the dusty soil and found... nothing. The sun was giving her a splitting headache.
Shades...my aviator shades!
Groping the backpack she had cradled and saved during the crash she found her aviators and put them on. She could see a lot more now, but the extended view was tilted and dizzying. Dana cursed extensively for a few minuted before she could look up again, to her relief she found a tiny withered tree some four yards ahead of her. Now if she could bring herself to crawl the distance that had become miles in her mind, she would be able to stand.
And so began Dana's 4 yard journey that was littered with sharp glass cutting up her knees and dried leaves of some sort.
This must be some sort of abandoned farm... a cornfield perhaps
Dana mused while fighting the nausea while she climbed up the fragile tree. She wondered at how well the sickly skeleton of this very young tree held up against her weight when the thin branch she had been holding on to shattered and send her plummeting all of one and a half feet.
Spilling another long line of curses Dana grasped the dust next to her in rage, she heard yells of alarm nearby where the car was. Those people better be coming sometimes soon or I'll make sure they... Oh, what the..?
Dana had found the handle of something buried in the shallow dust during her inward rant, she pulled on it and found it to be the handle to a long shiny-looking scythe. Intrigued, she slipped the bandanna over it and found it sharp enough to rip a hole in it effortlessly.
Yes...
And with a smile on her face Dana threw up her arm lazily and watched the scythe hook on the tree as if it were butter. She pulled herself up once again with all the strength she had left and stood up while the tree was sliced in half by the scythe.
She surveyed the landscape and saw a cluster of zombies marching clumsily towards her, she finally registered the yelling behind her where the car was as panic.
"Aww...SHI--"
Her outburst was cut off by an inhumanly loud groan coming from the zombie cluster.
Okay Dana, time to shine...
Her hands were sluggish while they looked through her backpack for her adrenaline pills which she only thought as a boost seeing that her own natural adrenaline was kicking in. She found them, swallowed them dryly and groped her scythe, the pills would take a minute or two to work, but she conveniently misplaced that piece of information within her mind.
Dana picked up the dead branch of the sickly tree and shouldered her backpack, she couldn't run away...but she was gonna give them hell before they did her any harm.
"Come to mama!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 10th, 2009, 6:31 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

((Sure you can...that'd be cool))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2009, 1:17 am 
Istari
Istari

((bump??...i feel bad posting again))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2009, 9:34 pm 
Istari
Istari

((guys...?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 30th, 2009, 9:39 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(I'm here...unfortunately, I don't really know how to bring my chara in at the moment. He seems a bit lost right now >.<)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 30th, 2009, 4:56 pm 
Istari
Istari

((i figured that the quicker all our characters meet the better...i suggest you just push yourself into whichever situation you like the most...which is what i did, all i need is hopefully for someone to respond))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2009, 3:04 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Okay...like this...)

Alone.
Alone. Alone.
There was nothing left. There was nobody. He was alone.

He kept running through the empty street. He could hear the zombies moaning around him, coming closer. He shivered, closing his eyes, trying not to get tired, trying to go on.
He looked down again, biting his lip hard, shaking his head, trying not to cry, trying to get rid of the helplessness, of the despair he was feeling.
Chiyo was in his arms.
She was getting weaker, he could tell. She was sleeping away, yet still staring at him, wide-eyed, talking, turning around, moaning in pain in her semi-concious daze.
He shivered.
He knew he couldn't help her.
He couldn't.
Nobody could.
She was dying, slowly and painful.
He had to watch her suffer.
She was lifeless.
He still had to watch.
He had to watch her die.
Her skin seemed almost grey and she started twisting uncalmly around in his arms. He didn't care. He was still holding her, tight, not even thinking of letting her go. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts, trying not to believe the fact he already knew when he looked down at her, when he saw her face, her eyes. He could tell she was infected with this illness, he knew she would soon become dangerous, she would soon turn into a monster, into one of them. But could he leave her alone? Could he do what he was supposed to do? Could he kill her, only to save himself? Of course not. He couldn't leave her. He couldn't let her become one of them. He would save her. He had to.
He knew he couldn't.
He continued running. He didn't look around him anymore. He didn't even care anymore. He didn't care for the danger. He didn't care for the zombies. He just ran, trying to find anyone, anyone alive, who could help him, who could help her.
He closed his eyes as he felt tears running down his face. He couldn't cry now, not now. He had to stay strong. He knew he couldn't.
He kept running.
And suddenly, he could see someone.
It was a woman, standing there, holding a large branch, staring down the street. He ran faster, looking down at his wife. She was getting worse.
He couldn't feel anything anymore.
He didn't even care anymore.
He couldn't see the woman looking at him.
He couldn't hear himself screaming for help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 12th, 2009, 2:37 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(bump)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 15th, 2009, 8:51 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

AHH!!!!!! HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know. I'm sorry I haven't been around at all....

I'm actually kind of lost (although I read all the posts). What's going on?

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2009, 9:47 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Kitty and Keith ran to the car. Kitty took the wheel and Keith got shotgun. "Everybody inside the car!" he yelled. He took one handgun from its holster and shot at the zombie. After three shots, it fell to the ground and did not get back up. "Looks like we're together now," Kitty sneered.

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 18th, 2009, 1:25 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(ah, sorry guys! I had gotten lost, and then I'd been to busy to reply, now my computer isn't turning on... so I'm on my dad's computer right now! But I shall post!)

When Rose made the people of the store aware of the oncoming zombies, it cleared out pretty quickly. Yet she couldn't find Cole, looking around. Next thing she knew someone's hands were pushing her out the door.

"Rose, I told you to stay in the hummer," she heard her friend's voice whisper behind her ear.

"But, the zombies!" she replied, not believing the words were coming out of her mouth.

"Use this," he pushed the shotgun that she had dropped into her hands. For a second she stared at the gun in her hands, then up at the zombies. With a sigh, she brought it to her shoulder, cocked it, and BOOM. A zombie's head blew up.

Cole, happy that Rose was now fighting the slowly ambling figures, ran over to Kitty and Keith's car.
"You guys know a good place to camp out during this zombie apocalypse? My friend's got an art studio that would be the perfect place. Old warehouse, you know? Unless you got somewhere else in mind, Keith."

(I'm going to be a zombie for Halloween, lol!)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 19th, 2009, 10:42 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Well, I'm not the kind of person who would normally plan for something like this," said Keith. "Where is the warehouse?"

"How old is it? If it's less than thirty we're f***ed. The older ones tend to stay up better. Also, does this friend of yours have enough food for... many survivors?" Kitty inquired. Keith gave her a look to settle down. She gave him an equally unhappy look back.

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 20th, 2009, 1:47 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"Well considering it's on the older side of town, its probably alot older than thirty. And these aren't exactly fast movie zombies, so I shouldn't be too hard to rain a few grochrie stores on the way there," Cole said. "And how much ammo you packin? I'd be more worried about that than anything else."

As if on cue, the click BOOM of Rose shooting at zombies became a click click, click click.

"Cole!" Rose called, backing away from the moving corpses.
"What?" he snapped back.
"I'm out of ammo. Where's your ammo belt?" Rose said, and ran to the hummer, which she started digging around in.
"In the backpack," Cole called, then turned back to Keith and Kitty. "Unless you have a plan," he told Kitty.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse
PostPosted: September 26th, 2011, 2:40 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I reaaaaally want to get this thread going again.

"Well," Kitty began. "I really just figured that as long as we get to the safe-house in one piece, we could get an actual plan going there."

Wife of Beren

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7