Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Alias RPG-Truth Takes Time
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 12:17 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(All right, this is where we left off, if you have to go further back, I suggest you go here and read it:
http://tevildiel.proboards21.com/index. ... 641&page=1

Rules:
-You can make new characters of your own (and you can use the ones you use on the other RPG's.) And you can claim characters too. (List of characters that need claiming are at the bottom..but we can play all the characters that are unclaimed)
-You have to at least seen Alias before to join..and actually know what's going on..and how the characters act.
-Plot is kind of planned out so far..but storylines that go around with 'your' characters would be helpful and interesting.
-If you have any ideas..or storylines for your characters, any mission ideas. Just tell me.
-Only Elenanna and I can power-play other people's characters, without permission. (But it won't be anything big..since that's your character and you decide how they react to things)

Characters:
[s]Julian Sark[/s]-Even
[s]Sydney Bristow[/s]-Tanthoronial
Nadia Santos
Michael Vaughn
Eric Weiss
Jack Bristow
Arvin Sloane
Marshall Flinkman
Marcus Dixon
[s]Anna Espinosa[/s]-Morlothwen
Irina Derevko
Elena Derevko (Dead on the show..but this doesn't follow the show)
Yakatarina (Katya) Derevko (Currently in prison..but hey if you find a way to get her out..go for it.)

(And if you want a character to 'come back to life' tell me.)

The most recent last posts:
"No." Kali began.
"Not even Sark knows Sark." She said, knowing they wouldn't understand, because they didn't know Sark like she knew Sark.

"Well," Mia said while looking around the room at all the different faces. "What are our options? We can go after Sark, even though that would help little, or...we can wait for an open window where we can find them," she suggested.
"No. Sark's gone. We aren't going to get him back for a while. We have to face facts, Sark's gone." Kali said.
"Then we all agree that we wait and see?" Mia asked.
Kali sighed. "Yeah.." She said, standing up from her chair and leaving the debriefing room.

Mia went to her desk and picked up her cell phone. She dialed a number and as it rang someone picked up and said, "Hello?"
"Austin, hey! I told you we'd have to do that again. When are you not busy?" ...When she got there she found a note on her doorhandle. It said: I'll pick you up at noon. We'll go together, if that's alright with you. It was from Austin.

When Sydney finished her run she went home and took a long hot shower. When she got out she wrung out her hair and sat in a chair with a book. When Vaughn came home he found her alseep in the chair with her book.

Kali awoke the next morning to her phone ringing. She groaned and grabbed her phone, while sliding out of bed.
"Yeah?" She asked.
“Uh huh..â€

Last edited by Evenstar on July 10th, 2005, 10:59 am, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 1:11 pm 
Istari
Istari

As Sydney walked into APO in the morning her hand was on her neck. She had fallen asleep in a chair last night and her neck hadn't been up to the challenge. She walked over to her desk and sat down at her computer.

<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 2:32 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Carly walked in and went to her desk. She sighed as she logged onto her account.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 3:29 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Kali took a seat at her desk and logged onto her account with APO, while she waited for Sloane to start the debriefing. After a moment she looked up to see Sloane calling them all in. Kali stood from her seat and walked into the debriefing room and sat down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 11:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

Sydney stood up from her desk and walked into the debriefing room. She sat in a chair next to Kali waiting for the others to come in and Sloane to start the meeting.

Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2005, 4:07 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Mia had woken up late that morning and was in a rush to get to APO. When she got there she noticed Sloane had already started the debriefing. She dropped her bag off at her desk and hurried into the room with a polite, "Sorry I'm late."

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2005, 9:12 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She had walked in and was waiting to see what Sloane had for them.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2005, 9:51 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nadia sighed and minimzed her folders. She stood up and went to talk to Carly.
"Hey." She said, poking her head into Carly's office.

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 12:53 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Sloane called all the agents into the debriefing. Once they were all seated he began.
"All right, now, we still don't know what Mr. Sark is going to do with the document he has obtained. While we are trying to find out, we have another threat we must stop. This threat isn't coming from The Mercenaries though; it's coming from Sector Geheim, whom you know as SG. SG have gotten their hands on a very volatile bomb, they've already set one up at this building to show just how serious it is." Sloane paused, pressing a button on a remote and a crumbled and demolished building showed up on the screen.
"SG has another one of these bombs, and we have to find out where they are planning on setting them up." Sloane paused again and a man appeared on the screen, he looked to be in his late 40's and he had black hair and green eyes.
"This man, Terry Eleng, has been working undercover in SG for many years, he wasn't tasked by us, but by the CIA. So he knows nothing of the CIA's black ops division, APO, all he knows is that he's meeting with CIA agents to discuss the whereabouts of the next bomb in Moscow. Terry usually has certain agents meet with him, so this will be quite a shock to him. We must brief him on who we are, and take him into our confidence. After he tells you the whereabouts of the next bomb, the rest of you will be on your way to stop SG from planting the bomb. In the meantime, back at the office, we'll be working on tracking down Mr. Sark and try to find out exactly what he wants with the document. Good luck." Sloane said, before dismissing them.

Kali stood up and walked out of the debriefing room, Matt soon walked up to her.
"I heard what happened. I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you earlier. Are you okay?" He asked. Kali sighed, she didn't want to deal with this right now.
"Yeah..I'm fine. Look, Matt.." Kali began, taking him aside.
"This isn't working." She finished.
"What? Wait..this is about Sark isn't it?"
"Not everything is about Sark. This is about us, and it's just not working." She lied.
"All right..I understand." He said, but Kali could tell he was not happy.
"Right." She said, walking away. She really didn't even care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 1:05 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Moscow

The APO team walked up to a man that fit the description of the man they were to meet,Terry Eleng. He was seated at a table, and the APO team took seats next to him.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 1:08 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Terry looked up at the team.
"Isn't the weather nice today?" He asked. Kali responded with the right code sentence, "No. I like it when it's raining."
"All right, who are you? You know the code words, but you are not my usual agents." Terry said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 1:31 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Carly spoke up. "We are agents of a black ops division of the CIA. I'm Carly Erwin."

"Mia Lane." Mia said. "Sydney Bristow." Syd added. "Kali Renie." Kali said. "Nadia Sartos." Nadia said.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 1:36 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

"There is no blacks ops division of the CIA." Terry said.
"Well if there was..why would you know?" Kali asked.
"I see your point..all right. What do you need to know?" Terry asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 4:31 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Mia stepped in. "We need the location of SG's next bomb. Where is it being set up?"

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 11:24 pm 
Istari
Istari

Sydney stood behind the Terry and didn't say anything. She had found that people do better when they have to talk to less people.

Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 1:18 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

"They're setting it up at a very large building where hundreds of people work in Tunis. It's named Renew. That's all I know. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help." Terry said.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next