Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2005, 1:16 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

The Following Day...

Kali got up the next morning, got dressed, and walked out of her door that she had fixed last night after she broke it. She got in her car and drove to the train station. After she took the train to the right stop where APO was she got off and walked into APO. She took a seat as she waited for the debriefing to begin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2005, 6:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

(You know...for some reason I keep picturing Kali as a blonde... but that's due to CSI: Miami... the Kali on that is blonde :p Good job finding the pic though!!)

Sydney walked into APO, yawning. She fixed herself a cup of coffee sipping it trying not to burn her tongue. She wasn't having much sucess. She took some folders off her desk and walked towards the debreifing room, absent-mindedly flipping through the folders and sipping her coffee.

<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 12:23 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Kali walked into APO, and some office worker slammed into her. He hit her right on the shoulder, the shoulder that she had just gotten shot in! She winced as she sidestepped around him and walked into debriefing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 2:05 pm 
Istari
Istari

Sydney looked up absent mindedly from her folders and coffee to see Kali walk into the room. She saw Kali's face looked a little tense and eyed her trying to find what was wrong. Was she favoring her right shoulder? a part of her asked. She shook her head lightly, to clear her thoughts and went back to her folders. Ever so often a thought would creep in about Kali being the woman from the missions. I shot her in the right shoulder, surely that's proof Kali's the woman!, the sensible part of her said.You're just making up excuses because you can't figure out who the woman is, you know it couldn't be Kail! her other half argued.

Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 3:30 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

When all the agents were in debrief Jack passed Sydney and Kali each a folder.
"You each have two different missions, if you return successful with each one, Carly and Mia will take over on the third." Jack began. Kali opened her folder and noticed pictures of what looked like a monastery on top of a mountain.
"Wait..are these the Ural Mountains? The ones near Siberia?" Kali asked.
"Yes. Kali, this man.." Jack paused, pressing a button and a man appeared on the screen for everyone to see.
"This man was in Siberia when he became very ill. He tried to find a doctor, but from what we gather the only people who were studied in medicine in the region were the monks in the monastery. To make a long story short, the monks treated the man, but when they found out that the man was a devout follower of some strange person, which whom of course was Rambaldi they told him he could not leave. And they keep telling him that he is dying. They believe he is a sinister man, when instead this man, Rodolph Voralberg wishes to not use Milo Rambaldi's inventions for evil. Which is why he has hidden a rectangular box, but I will get to that later. As I was saying, the patriarch of the monastery believes that Mr. Voralberg is an evil man when instead.." Kali cut him off.
"The patriarch is the one with the damaged soul for keeping Voralberg there. How long has he been there?" Kali asked.
"Almost three months now. It is your job to find your way into the monastery, and rescue him. Now, as for your mission Sydney. As I was saying, Mr. Voralberg has hidden a rectangular box that can only be opened with two keys. He hid the keys, and the box separately. We do not know the location of the keys, which is why if Kali's mission goes as planned and she brings back Mr. Voralberg he can tell us where the keys are. The box we were able to locate. Mr. Voralberg put it in a very secure hotel in Dublin. That's all we know, Sydney; you're going to have to find out where exactly the box is in the hotel. The hotel's name is Hotel Kronsky. That is all." Jack said.

(Yeah. I know, that probably made no sense to anyone but me lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 10:24 pm 
Istari
Istari

(I think it made sense, and omg I was watching something on T.v. yesterday and it was in Dublin!!!!!!!! *thinks it freaky and funny* )

Dublin, Ireland
Sydney stepped out of her cab, in Dulbin, wearing a suit coat and a matching skirt. The wig she wore was black hair cropped right below her ear lobes. She wore thick, black glasses. She walked into the hotel, carrying a briefcase in her right hand and walked up to the front desk.
"May I help you?" a hotel attendant asked her.
"Yes," Sydney answered with a heavy irish accent. "I'm here to get something from a security box."
"And whose name would it be under?"
"Voralberg, Rodolph Voralberg"

Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2005, 12:49 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Desolate location near the Ural Mountains

Kali parachuted off her plane and landed in the snow. She ran forward a bit more until the parachute fell all the way behind her. She then unstrapped it from herself and left it on the ground. She looked around, and in the distance she could see a monastery up on the mountains. She walked forward through some trees before she came to a bridge that most likely lead to a path up to the bottom of the monastery. She followed the bridge and went up a path. After a while she came to a spot where there was something like an elevator at the top of a mountain, and there was also a switch you could pull. She pulled the switch and it rang a bell. She looked up and a monk at the top looked down at her and shook his head.
Strange..why aren't they letting me into the monastery? She thought as she followed another path and she came to a monk washing robes in a river.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2005, 11:36 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

This new mission was on Mia's mind the whole day as she went through research and paperwork. Nothing seemed to be what it had been anymore. The missions were more exciting, and everything was getting more tense, as if something were about to happen that had been waiting to happen for awhile.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 17th, 2005, 10:13 am 
Istari
Istari

Sydney walked into a room full of safe deposit boxes. She looked around, trying to find the number which was Voralberg's. She turned the corner and stopped abruptly, someone else was here, trying to get into the box. She opened her briefcase slightly and walked towards him.
"Excuse me sir, I've just got to...." she said and swung her briefcase at his head.
He ducked in time to save his head and he punched her in the stomach. She minovered (sp?) him away from the box, noticing that he had gotten it open for her. She kicked out at him, missing on purpose, and backed up against the wall, trying to look frightened. She grabbed the box as he came towards her. When he was close enough she kicked out with both feet using the wall to keep her upright. She quickly tore her skirt on both sides to give her slits so she could fight, and run. While he was down, she ran out of the door past the hotel and into the parking lot. She got into her car and noticed he was coming out too. She backed up rapidly and sped out of the garage before he was even close to her.

Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 17th, 2005, 1:49 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

"Hello? Sir?" She asked the monk. He turned to face her. She soon got into a conversation with him.
"How do I get into the monastery?" She asked
"Ring the bell. A monk will show you in." He answered.
"Well, uh, I already did that and the monk shook his head at me and didn't let me enter." She said, annoyed. The monk started speaking in Latin, obviously he thought she wouldn't understand it. He started rambling too. She caught one sentence though.
"Not worthy?! Oh, I get it now. Because I'm a woman I'm not worthy to enter your monastery, is that right?" She asked. He looked at her, a bit shocked.
"Yes..I can speak Latin. And I can speak a lot of different languages too." She then knocked the monk out and dragged him behind a boulder. She grabbed one of the monk's habits that he had been washing and took off her coat and pulled the robes over her. She pulled the black hood up and pushed it far over her face as she walked back up the path. She pulled the switch at the bottom of the elevator and the monk at the top looked down at her and nodded his head as he sent the elevator down. She walked into it and it took her up to the top. She stepped out of the elevator when she was in the monastery and continued walking..

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 17th, 2005, 3:27 pm 
Istari
Istari

Sydney looked over her shoulder, through the back window to see a car following her. She cursed.
"I hate when they're persistent."
She took out her gun and keeping one hand on the wheel, to keep the car going straight she leaned out the window and shot at the car. She ducked back in, intime to hear bullets dent her car. She drove forward and drove down into a dock yard. She swung her car into a dead end and then turned it around as the other came racing towards her and drove right past it, ducking bullets.
She noticed an empty pier, big enough for her car. She drove towards it, not losing her speed. She tucked the box in the case she was provided with and opened her door. She drove off the end of the pier and jumped out of the door, into the water before the car hit the water. She clung on to one of the supports of the pier. She heard the other car come to a stop and look over the edge of the pier, watching her car sink, and then make a frustrated noise.
She waited until she heard his car back up and then swam slowly toward the docks and eventually found a ladder. Climbing up she set off back into town, slowly.
"Ready for extraction." she said into her comm.

Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 12:41 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Kali walked through the monastery, staring in awe. This was by far the most beautiful place she had ever been. She walked into a small corridor and went to the last door, the only door that was locked. She pulled out a lock-picking device and lock picked the door. She walked inside, and saw Rodolph Voralberg. She took a seat next to him.
"Mr. Voralberg?" She asked. He turned to look at her on the bed.
"A woman? I thought the monastery didn't allow women." He said. She threw back her hood.
"They don't. I'm here to get you out of the monastery."
"Really?" He stood up from the bed almost immediately.
"Yes. Do you know of any other way out of here? We can't use the elevator, the monks control it from the top, and we wouldn't be able to get to the bottom. One of the monks is always by the elevator." She said.
"No..I'm afraid they've kept me in this room most of the time I've been here." He said.
"Okay. Stay here. I'm going to go look around." And with that she pulled her hood back over her face and walked out of the room and into the main courtyard. Kali noticed a graveyard to the far left, a monk was there digging a grave. There was a coffin next to him too. Kali walked into the graveyard and noticed a large split in the wall that surrounded the monastery. She looked down at the coffin, and had a wild idea. She smirked as she walked out of the graveyard. She knew she would now have to get the monk away from the graveyard, and the other monks away so they didn't notice they were leaving until it was too late. She pushed open the large doors to the front of her and it led her to a small corridor, two gates were on either side of her. To the front of her it led to what looked like a room, she could only guess it was the Patriarch's room. She decided not to go any further over there. She looked at the gate to her left; there was a rope that you could pull. She looked around the corridor for a moment before she lock picked the gate and walked inside it. She pulled the rope, and as she thought it rang the bells at the top of this building, calling all the monks to vespers. She quickly left the corridor, since she knew that the Patriarch would realize that he didn't ring the bell. She pushed open the doors and ran back towards Voralberg's room.
"Come on. We have to go, now!" She said, grabbing his arm and leading him out of the room. She got him to the graveyard with her, where she grabbed the coffin and positioned it in front of the split in the wall.
"What is this for?" He asked.
"There's no other way out. We have to use this coffin as a sled." She said. Realizing what she meant, Voralberg looked at her like she was crazy.
"Are you insane?! We could be killed! There's no straight path down the mountain!"
"No time to worry about that." She said, grabbing him and putting him in the coffin. She went back to the back and started to push it through the split in the wall when she saw the Patriarch and a few monks come up beside her.
"NO! You cannot go! You must stay! STOP THEM!" The Patriarch yelled at them. Kali immediately pushed the coffin through the wall and jumped in it as it slid down the mountain. Her hood was thrown back from the wind and she looked like she was having the time of her life. Voralberg, however, looked like he wanted to throw up. The sled was about to run into a huge rock, when Kali pushed Voralberg behind her and she jumped over him to the front, and maneuvered the coffin to the right to avoid the rock. After a while the sled slowed down as they reached the bottom, next to the bridge she had crossed when going up to the monastery.
"Now, that was fun." She said.
"You're insane!" Voralberg said, but he still looked like he was going to throw up, so Kali understood it.

Los Angeles: APO
Kali was still wearing her robes, with the hood over her face as she walked into APO with Voralberg at her side. Sydney looked up from her desk to the hooded figure, she then looked at Voralberg and everyone understood who she was. Sydney and the rest of the agents stood up and followed Kali into debriefing where Sloane was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 20th, 2005, 10:48 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

After all the excitment had died down from Kali's big entrance, Mia started to walk to debreifing where their next mission would be told to them.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 5:25 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(Heeey guys, I started another RPG if anyone's interested. It's a Harry Potter 6 RPG. Oh, and no I haven't forgotten about this RPG. It's just been going a bit slow, and I will admit I have been a bit lazy about posting. Ahhh school's starting tomorrow *dies*)

The agents all talked with Mr. Voralberg, and he informed them that he hid the keys to the box that held one of the Rambaldi parts within it in Africa. Deep inside a cave. Mia and Carly were going to be leaving soon to fly to Africa, then to go onwards towards the cave to find the keys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 8:41 am 
Istari
Istari

(First off, Loooooooooooong post, and second fun fun, might join, might not.. I don't know... and school for me is tomarrow :confused: I don't wanna go.... *pout grumbling about school and waking up*)

Sydney walked out of the debriefing a little relaxed, after her last mission, Africia might have been nice. But for once she didn't mind having a day off to herself.

Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:09 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(Please do join the HP RPG. And yeah, I just got back from my first day at school again. It wasn't a complete disaster! Yay! lol.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next