Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: The Return of the Sith-Star Wars
PostPosted: August 4th, 2005, 4:43 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

This is my Star Wars RP character :) im just in a Star Wars mood today :-D u can either be a Jedi or Dark Jedi.

Jace lay awake in the Jedi temple thinking, "I wonder what master I'll get tomorrow." Tomorrow was the day in which he was going to be chosen by one of the Jedi masters to be their apprentice. "I hope it's Master Shellime, he's one of the best."

The next day Jace woke up and and hurried to the Council room. He stood there nervus, and shivering. Then after waiting for at least an hour Master Shellime had chosen him! He was a little to excited for his own good.

Ten years had passed and Jace was an occomplished Jedi. Master Shellime and him were heading towards Illum to make Jace's lightsaber. he chose one of the least used crystles... yellow. When he first generated his Laghtsaber, a long yellow blade came out of the sleek metal handel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2005, 6:32 pm 
Istari
Istari

( I would deffantly join. When is this happening, cuz I was wondering if I can play as Ben Skywalker, Luke's and Mara (sp?) son, or someone like that.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2005, 7:42 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Sure u can play as Ben :lightsabre:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2005, 8:51 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ben stood in the entrance way watching his father Luke, lead the Jedi council. The new padawan, Jace was getting a master to train him. Ben smiled and watched his father, who was his master, walk up to him as Jace and Master Shellime left to get Jaces lightsaber. Ben looked a lot liked his father, and a bit of his grandfather as some say. "Weres Anakin?" Luke asked, meaning Han and Leia's son. " He back in the controll room. We cant fine were the Dark Jedi took the holocrons. All we can tell that its somewere east of Bespin. " Ben said as they walked into the controll room. Ben wore simple cloths, not having his Jedi ropes yet. The only proof about him that he was a Jedi, was the lightsaber, that shone blue when ingited, was hooked on a belt around his waist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2005, 11:14 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Sorry im late i went to Rock the Desert this year :)

When Jace got back they were appointed a missionn to go to the planet Corosaunt and search the planet for the Dark Jedi.

They arrived and Master Shellime started to meditate. "There're life forms at the old Jedi Temple. We must search it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2005, 8:51 pm 
Istari
Istari

" Ben, go round up some people to send out a fleet. We have to serch the area." Luke orderd, and Ben walked out. He saw Master Shellime and Jace's ship leave, just as he ran up to the docking area. He relised the his comelinks were still in range. " Master Shellime, this is Ben Skywalker. My father asked for a fleet to head to search the area of Bespin for Dark Jedi, Would you like to join us? over" Ben said

(I'll be gone for a week, so I wont be able to post.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2005, 9:14 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(That's OK :-D )

"We will help as soon as we can Ben," said Master Shellime."Master Luke ordered us to search Courasaunt, over"

(just for a tip we are on Yavin Four where the new Jedi temple is.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2005, 7:48 pm 
Vala
Vala

(May I join? I'll be..um...shall I be someone at the old Jedi Temple or Han and Leia's daughter or something? I can't decide.... =P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2005, 4:47 pm 
Elf
Elf

(My char is Jade Dagre)

Jade stood in the jedi Council room. His master and him where waiting for a new misson. Jade know they would be back up for ben and jace. At 13 he could his master skywalker wanted. He had been a slave and could always tell what someone need.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2005, 10:01 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Ok, see you then. May the Force be with you." Ben said into his comlink, and continued down the hallway. He took a swift turn to see Jade and his master stantind in the Jedi Council room." I'm looking for some people to come and join out fleet to serch the area of Bespin for Dark Jedi, Would you come and help us?" Ben asked them. A sudden crackle in bens comlink came into a clear voice of Luke." Ben, Han Leia, Chewie and I are going to flying in the Falcon. I'm assuming you taking you x wing." " Yes Father. Master Shellime said that you have orderd him to serch Courasaunt. But they will meat us there." Ben said into his comlink. " Thats great Ben. Anakin has also went out to get some people." Luke said over the Comlink." Ok, I be at the docking area in about 10 min." Ben said then but his comlink in his bag, attached to his belt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2005, 10:59 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Yes we will."JAde Master told ben.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 6:50 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

When Jace and Master Shellime reched the old Jedi Temple on Corosaunt they started to search, looking for something, "Master, what exactly are we looking for?" Jace asked.

"Dark Jedi and stolen holocrons, Jace."

"I think we have some intruders," said a mysteirious voice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 8:52 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Ok" Ben said and ran down to the elavator. He pressed the button, to the apartments level, and ran to his apartment. It only had a bed room, living area, kitchen, and dining room. Laundry was at the end of the hall. Ben quickly undressed, and pulled out his dark tan jedi tunic. He sliped on the pants and shoes, then ran out the door, putting on his shirt and over vest in the elavator. He joged to his x wing, that he fixed up himself out of a old one. With the tune up that Ben gave it, it is now the fastest one in the Temple, next to the Falcon. Ben walked to the Falcon, as Luke explained what was their mission. All Together they had 20 ships going out. Ben looked around to see who was there, he noticed Alla. A Jedi, dressed in a white female Jedi Tunic, that Ben thought she looked absolutle perfect in. She had dark hair, put up in a bun, to go along with catching blue/green eyes. Ben rubed his fingers threw his short light brown hair, that sorta sticked up in his bangs area. He was thinking about something else, other than his father instructions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2005, 7:28 pm 
Maia
Maia

sorry if this guys kinda out of story
name:Ogron Shatterstar
race:???
appearance:looks as a skeleton with eyes and a mouth, he wears robes similar to anakins except there all black.
Height:7"2
weapons:two curved lightsabers, can also bend iron with his bare hands
history:Once a powerful sith lord, during the sith wars he was sealed on a remote planet never to be found, he came awake when he sensed The Power of Palpatine and made his way to coruscant, killing with no reason, when he arrived, he sensed palpatine was dead, and he went on to Yavin 4.....
personality:Cruel, Genius though, Can easily make people serve him through intimidation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2005, 9:25 pm 
Istari
Istari

Alla quickly reacted, sencing that this guy was no good, and drew out her lightsaber. Ben hid behind a nere by ship near Alla and this mysterios Sith Lord, waiting for the right time to jump in. The others did the same, but it looked like they were fleaing. The Dark Lord took a blow after blow at Alla, she was getting very tired. He pushed her back to the open window, Then Ben reacted, jumping out from behind the ship, and push Alla out of the way and took her place, engaging into a big fight....

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2005, 9:45 pm 
Elf
Elf

Has ben go complely crazy. He though. Take a deep breath watching.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next