Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: .:*Spyrates! [PotC/Modern Day Spy Crossover]*:.
PostPosted: January 1st, 2010, 7:46 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

<center>.:*Spyrates - A PotC/Modern Day Spy Crossover*:.

All of the information for this roleplay can be found here including character biographies.

Canon Characters:
Agent Jack Sparrow - <i>Played by Aramel Elyanwe</i>
Agent Cutler Beckett - <i>Played by Calloniel (PD)</i>
Hector “Lazarus” Barbossa - <i>Played by Lothy Barbea</i>

Own Characters:
Andrea “Daedalus” Costello - <i>Played by Lothy Barbea</i>
Hunter “Chaos” Costello - <i>Played by Lothy Barbea</i>
Varianna “Degaldo” Pierce - <i>Played by Aramel Elyanwe</i>
Keyara “Nexus” Pierce - <i>Played by Aramel Elyanwe</i>
Edward “Echelon” Blackhaven - <i>Played by Aramel Elyanwe</i>
Soren “Anaconda” Davereux - <i>Played by Aramel Elyanwe</i>
Aurora-Rose “Domino” Delour- <i>Played by Pandora</i>
Gabriel “Knight” Phillips - <i>Played by Pandora</i>
Dante “Gallows” Galloway - <i>Played by Pandora</i>
Joseph “Diablo” Kerringston - <i>Played by Calloniel (PD)</i>
Emma “Ginger” Clarence - <i>Played by Calloniel (PD)</i>

------------------------------------------------------</center>

<i>Idiot! Stupid, bumbling idiot… I should’ve known he’d be late, as usual…</i> In the darkness of the alley next to an apartment complex she waited. The brunette checked her watch for the umpteenth time, watching the small silver line tick away the seconds. “You have ten seconds, Kerringston, or I’ll personally strangle you the next time we meet,” Varianna hissed aloud to the mist-shrouded moon. <i>10...9...8...7...6...5...4...</i> A sleek black car with blinding headlights rolled to a stop in front of the sidewalk. Varianna walked over, her black attire blending in with the shadows.

Slipping into the passenger seat she growled, “You’re late. The meeting started fifteen minutes ago… Time management, Kerringston, ever hear of it?”

[[Jack's called the meeting for all KAWEOTH members to discuss Beckett's intentions. Jump in wherever you may ;-) ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2010, 8:14 pm 
Istari
Istari

Andrea Costello leaned over to give her lover a ghosting kiss on the lips. They'd been sleeping together for a month now, he was her little bit of fun, despite the fact he was twenty years her senior. She glanced down at her watch.

"Time to go to work." She whispered with a cruel smile before waking over to the window and sliding it all the way up. She swung her legs out, sat on the ledge, looked over at the sleeping man with another smirk and slid out into the darkness. She dropped five stories and landed nimbly with her knees bent. Quickly looking to her sides to check the cost was clear, she sprang up and swiftly sprinted down the alleyway towards the EITC headquaters.

Back in the dark apartment, Hector Barbossa was woken by a cold breeze on his face and torso. He rolled over and was faced with an empty bed. She never was there when he woke. Looking at the clock in his phone he lept up and cursed, all thoughts of Andrea pushed from his head. He was late, very late. He threw himself into his clothes and rushed out of the door and down the stairs. He got outside just in time to see Degaldo climbing into Diablo's black car.

"Sorry, sorry." He puffed, out of breath.
_ _ _

Hunter was just wiping the blood off his hands when Andrea arrived. "Sorry sis, I didn't think you were coming so I took care of this one myself." He said, gesturing to a nameless body, quite obviously dead. Andrea scowled at him.

"You always have to ruin my fun don't you!" She growled.

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Last edited by Lothy on January 2nd, 2010, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2010, 9:08 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

“Now that you mention it, no, I haven’t heard of such a thing,” Joe laughingly replied to her, carelessly shrugging off their lateness. “You’d better get in quick,” he yelled at Barbossa as the older man came panting up, “otherwise Pierce here will explode with anticipation over a meeting that is probably about grandma’s lost kitty. Lately Agent Sparrow has been good about those.” He stepped on the gas and they took off down a narrow side street. Barely paying attention to the speed limit, Joe pushed a button on the GPS built into the car. “Let’s see if we can’t figure out where exactly we’re going,” he cast a sly glance towards Vari, “with such an important meeting we wouldn’t want to get lost now would we?”

“Good evening, Diablo,” the GPS’s electronic female voice greeted them.

“Same to you, love,” Joe replied to the inanimate object. “Now, deary,” his sweet talk to the GPS broke off mid-sentence and turned into a string of swearing as he slammed on the brakes of the speeding car. “Great, now we have to get behind granny putting along at 5 miles per hour!” He slammed on the horn and a loud, annoying, blast-your-ears-off sound came out and the car in front of them slowed down even more. "What!?" Joe cried in fury. "Is anyone actually in the car or are they dead?!" His finger was on the button to launch the missiles but he checked himself and thought better of it. Road rage was one of his weak points but he also didn't want to create a scene though granted it would've solved their problem.

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2010, 11:24 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Vari rubbed her temple and cursed aloud. This was absolutely ridiculous! They were now nearly twenty minutes late and granny wasn’t helping anything. “Joe, just go around her for God’s sake! Ugh, I can’t take this any more…” <i>Why didn’t I just catch a bus? Or a taxi, or the metro, a pack mule… anything would be better than carpooling with Kerringston.</i> She grimaced, pulling out a half-empty carton of cigarettes and a lighter from her leather overcoat. Vari lit the roll with shaking fingers and rolled down the window, allowing the smoke to billow out like a chimney.

She flicked the ashes out the window and allowed her free hand to mash the buttons of the hot rod’s sleek silver stereo, finally coming across a station playing dance music. Within seconds, Lady Gaga’s “Just Dance” was blaring through the speakers and Vari’s head was bobbing to the beat as she brought the diminishing cigarette back to her lips. <i>“What’s going on out on the floor, I love this record baby but I can’t see straight anymore, keep it cool, what’s the name of this club, I can’t remember but it’s all right, it’s all right, just dance…”</i>

[[Don’t know if you’ve heard it before, PD, but it’s a good song and totally reminds me of Vari… definitely something Joe wouldn’t want being played in his manly car :lol: ]]

-----------------------------

Keyara straightened up as she approached a set of large wooden double doors and knocked once, twice, before pausing for a reply. None came. Her delicate fingers traced cold brass handles before she swung them open to reveal a tidy, albeit empty, office. A bewildered expression crossed her features; Cutler was usually seated at his desk in a grand chair of maroon fabric deeply engrossed in his work at this time. She crossed the carpeted floor, passing rows of shelves ceiling high crammed full of books and ringed notebooks, quickly making her way over to the mahogany desk. Bending over just enough so the back of her skirt rode up, she reached for the pile of yellow sticky notes and a pen and scribbled a memo about the upcoming meeting. The blonde quickly hesitated with a smirk as those all-too-familiar footsteps approached and maintained her seductive position while pretending to write more important memos.

It was no secret to any of those in the EITC that something was taking place between the two, for Keyara would disappear in Cutler’s office for more than an hour some days. However, there was no proof to support claims of what people thought was taking place, but nevertheless rumors flew and Keyara hardly lifted a finger to deny them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 12:13 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

“Okay then, would you mind showing me how, Miss Backseat Driver?” he retorted, “look at the street. See how narrow it is? If I pass on this street I will scrape that building and are you going to be the one to pay to repair my car? No. I’m the one driving here so keep your comments to yourself.” he turned his eyes back to the road and focused hard on the granny car as if he could will it to move. Shortly after, another horrifying thing happened. Out of the corner of his eye he caught Vari lighting a cigarette. “What are you doing? No, no, no, not in my car.” he ripped it out of her hands and threw it out the window. “Are you retarded? Do you know what those could do if you dropped one on my leather seats or even on the floor. It would burn it. That’s what it would do. What’s that trash you’re listening to anyway?” his face contorted into an ugly scowl as he heard it. "It makes me want to barf." This woman was doing all in her power to feminize and hurt his poor car. He reached down and switched it off as quickly as he could and stated, “Okay, here's a new rule so listen close. There will be no food, drink or cigarettes in this car unless they are mine, there will be no touching of the stereo or anything else on the dashboard unless it’s by me. Are we clear?” he rested both hands back on the steering wheel, daring someone to reply.

Cutler Beckett, head of the notorious EITC, had momentarily gone out of his office to fetch something. A half an hour later, with said article (a fat folder that must have contained several good pounds worth of papers) in hand he came back in the office to find the large doors open and… Keyara Pierce. He stopped in the doorframe and stood watching her for a minute, a small smile played on his lips. However, this lasted for only a short minute before the task at hand reclaimed his mind. He walked over to Keyara, passed her without a second glance and sat at the desk, heaving the overstuffed folder down. It landed on the solid cherry desk with a dull thud. He sat back in his chair and looked up at Keyara while pushing a few stray dark brown locks back into place. He certainly looked the part of a regal-looking head honcho of some big corporation with his fine suit, hair done just so, and his commanding presence. He raised his eyebrows at Keyara as if asking ‘so, what are you doing here?’.

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 5:14 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

"Gallows!" Aurora-Rose shouted, sticking her head out of the window of her '56 black Mustang. It was her baby and she would not let anyone else touch it, that was why she was screaming at her housemate. The man had obviously taken her car out last night for something or another.

"I swear to the heavens. If you touch my car one more time I will kill you."

"Oh please Domino, as if you have carried out any of your threats before." Dante called out as he pulled his jacket on, locking the door one his way out.

"You just wait, one of these days my blade just may slip. Now hurry your lazy bum up otherwise we'll be late. I am sure everyone else is already there." Rolling the window up and waiting until Dante slipped into the car beside her before driving off to the Organization.

--------------

Gabriel watched from a fifth story window at the woman shouting at a man from her car. He couldn't hear what either one was saying but that was not what he was focusing on.

He just needed to see where they were going so that he could follow them.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 6:16 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Vari could only sit and blink as Joe suddenly went commando on her. Her cigarette was torn from her grasp and the car suddenly went silent as Lady Gaga was shut off and then Joe was rambling on about new rules which she’d probably break again anyway… and they were still stuck behind the green granny car. “Calm down, would ya? It’s only a car - a piece of metal with wheels attached. Men…” She rolled her eyes before opening the car door and getting out. “Wait here,” she said and then headed over to the driver’s window of the car in front of them.

Vari carefully made her way over and peered inside the window, only for shock and surprise to overcome her. Indeed, there was an old granny inside, and she was… sleeping?! Fist clenched, Vari banged on the window in annoyance. The old woman awakened with a snort and looked puzzled to find a woman on the other side of the glass. She cautiously rolled down the window and curled her free hand around a can of pepper spray in her gaudy leather purse. “What’dya want?” She asked bitterly.

An exasperated sigh fell from Vari’s lips. “Look, my friends and I are late for a meeting - a very important one…” It took everything in her being to not lash out at the old lady, but she remembered that poise and gratitude were always important, especially so with elderly people.

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry… I just get these sleeping spells that come and go… my apologies,” the old lady said, before nodding her head understandingly and glancing at the old clock on the car’s dashboard. It read 7:51. “Oh my… I’m gonna be late for my bingo date at the Fire Hall! Hang on, to your suspenders!” She suddenly revved the engine without warning and sped off down the street, leaving Vari standing bewildered in the middle of the road.

She quickly hurried back to Joe’s car, jumped in, and buckled the seatbelt. “Punch it, before we get caught up again!”

Keyara mimicked the look on Beckett’s face before grinning and leaning over the desk to study him closely. “Just leaving a few memos,” she replied nonchalantly, peeling the sticky notes off of the desk and moving them closer to him. “That <i>is</i> my job, after all…” Yeah, so sometimes it got painfully boring sitting at her own tiny desk, screening incoming calls, reviewing documentation and scheduling meetings. But in reality, there was a lot on her shoulders involving the Organization and if anything on the agenda didn’t run smoothly it was most likely due to her carelessness. Keyara circled absentmindedly around the side of the desk and slunk up behind his chair, taking a long look over the boringly plain manila folder. Her green eyes scanned every inch of it, searching for any indication of what it contained before finally asking in a quiet whisper, “What’s that for, Cutler?”

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 6:35 pm 
Istari
Istari

10 minutes and a heated car ride later, Andrea and Hunter were storming down the corridors of the EITC headquaters, still arguing.

"I still can't believe you killed him before I got there. You promised you'd wait!" Andrea was shouting, cracking her knuckles with rage.

"Well if you weren't out clubbing or whatever it was you were doing then maybe I wouldn't of had to!" Hunter yelled back, smirking.

"Urgh, you are UNBELIEVABLE!" She returned and marched off, leaving her brother rolling his eyes in her wake. She shoved a couple of swing doors with such force that a lady on the other side of them was knocked flying, a bunch of papers she was carrying flew up into the air and fluttered down like leaves. Andrea growled at her as she passed. She rounded the corner to the open doors of Beckett's office and slowed down when she spotted Keyara.

"Nexus. And how are you chick?" She asked winking at her before turning to Beckett, who was seated behind his desk.

"Anyone you need maimed boss?" She asked with a smirk.
_ _ _ _

Barbossa sat in the back of the car, huffed and rolled his eye at the pair in the front. He hated car-pooling with them so he let his thoughts wander for a while.

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 7:21 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Joe was indignant. Only a car? What did this woman mean ‘only a car?’ sometimes women really didn't have a clue... especially Vari. Still irritated, Joe watched Vari exit the car and walk up to the granny car. In a matter of minutes the little green thing was zooming away and Vari was hurrying back into the passenger seat. “How’d you do that? No, wait, you threatened to torture her with your chick music, didn’t you?” He stepped on the gas and the sleek vehicle squealed away. Zipping and zooming down the streets Joe finally ended up at a oddly situated parking ramp. He pulled the car inside and weaved through the parking lots and parked cars until he found one particular spot that seemed a little out of the way. Leaving the car running Joe hopped out and looked around, double checking to make sure no one was around. Not a living thing stirred in this remote corner. He kneeled down and lifted up a piece of fake cement. It blended in with the rest nicely and could never be found by any unless they were specifically looking for it and knew where it was. A keypad came up asking for a thumbprint and a code. Both he gave. He replaced the “cement” and climbed back into the car. “Alright, boys and girls, we’re going down.” and as he said it the cement under the car shifted, creaked and lowered them down. Down to a tunnel lit by flickering fluorescent lights. Joe drove off the pad of cement and as soon as the weight was off of it it snapped back in place above them. Turning out of the short tunnel they came upon another, smaller parking lot. Joe whipped into a space that had a large sign above it that said “RESERVED”. He checked the clock. They were almost an hour late. “Here’s the plan,” he opened the door but stopped and looked back at the two of them. “we say that we forgot to set our clocks ahead for Daylight Savings and that’s why we’re late. I’ve done this a million times and Sparrow buys it every time.” Joe laughed to himself and hopped out of the car, quite pleased with his “ingenious” idea.

--------------------------

Beckett was about to say something to Keyara when two of his agents entered the room. His first inclination was to order them away, however he thought better of it. “Anyone I need maimed?” he echoed Andrea’s question. Looking up at her he continued, “as a matter of fact, yes.” Generally he never shared top secret information like this with his regular thug agents (at least not at the same time he himself was reviewing the information), however, today he was considering making an exception. He held the silence for a moment in order to heighten the suspense. Finally, he reached out and flicked the folder open. Inside of it lay the profiles and snapshots of people. In one shot there was a dark haired woman sitting outside at a café enjoying a sandwich and a cigarette, completely oblivious that her picture had ever been taken. In another shot there was an older man walking down the street. And there were several others besides. Some of men, some of women. Cutler looked around the room at them, studying each face and expression closely. “Do you know who these people are?” he finally asked. Without waiting for a reply he pulled out a random profile and read it out loud, “Aurora-Rose Delour also known as Agent Domino…” and he went on to read off her height, hair color, eye color and over all description.

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 7:35 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

A strew of curses and fifteen minutes later found Aurora-Rose Delour pulling up to her reserved spot at KAWEOTH. The man beside her was not faring too well. His knuckles were bright white and his teeth were clenched together.

"Rory..." Dante growled, hating the way she drove, especially when they were in a hurry. Lucky for them the cops knew Aurora-Rose well enough to know to leave her alone.

"Oh shut it, we made it in one piece and just in time. Unless you want to stay in here and collect your manhood again..." Aurora teased, running her fingers over his fingers that were grasping the middle-console.

Dante flipped his partner the bird and followed Aurora Rose out of the car and into the Organization where they would meet up with the other members of KAWEOTH

-----------

Gabriel followed the black car from the back of his motorcycle for two blocks. He focused his eyes on a few other cars as well that he could recognize as other members of KAWEOTH.

Keeping a mental note of the cars he took a sharp turn heading towards his own Organization.

Pulling up to EITC he slid his helmet off and tucked it under his arms, running fingers through shaggy blonde hair making his way through the familiar layout.

It wasn't long until he reached the place he wanted to only to see that he wasn't alone. Andrea, Hunter, Barbossa, and Keyara were there as well. The moment he walked in he heard Agent Beckett speaking of the woman he had just been chasing.

"I know her..."
G

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 9:47 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[I will bring Jack Sparrow in with the next post. ;-) I also pictured this place as really cybernetic and built with the latest technology… ultra modern if you will. :) ]]

Varianna nodded at Joe, agreeing with him if only for once. “A good excuse. He certainly seems to believe you, although I have no idea why.” She slammed the car door with just enough force to make Joe cringe before heading towards the double steel doors with automatic locks. Her fingers flicked over the keys of the digital panel installed in the wall, typing in the entrance code she had long since committed to memory.

<i>Voice verification is required</i>, the smooth, electronic voice of a woman chirped.

“Varianna Pierce,” she spoke, and stood stock-still as a clear blue beam ran across her body horizontally. The blue panel flashed the words <i>Scanning in Progress…</i> as the beam then worked its way down vertically.

<i>Processing data… Welcome, Varianna</i>, the female voice greeted as a loud click resounded through the parking garage. The steel doors parted, receding into the walls on either side of them with a soft <i>swoosh!</i> Before them was a long, straight hallway that felt more like a tube due to its circular walls and recessed lighting. She motioned for Joe and Barbossa to follow, only to glance back and find that Aurora and Dante had also joined them. “Hurry up,” Vari breathed starting to sprint down the hallway, her heeled boots clicking across the white floor panels that glowed green when stepped on.

Keyara nodded her head towards Andrea as she addressed her, an informal greeting the two usually exchanged, before turning her eyes back to the splayed contents of the folder. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Gabriel enter the room, but paid no attention to him as she picked up a picture of the same brunette woman in the last photo, this time with sunglasses and on her cell phone as she sat on the edge of the docks. Attached with the photo was a report. Keyara quickly skimmed the page, and felt as if her stomach was in her throat.

Varianna Pierce
    Also Known As Agent Degaldo
    Estimated height: 5 feet, 10 inches.
    Hair: Brunette, hair length past breast area, thick bangs sometimes swept back.
    Eyes: Hazel

There was more to the page, but Keyara couldn’t bring herself to read it. This was her own sister - her own stupid sister she had betrayed at an early age - and while it momentarily shocked the blonde to discover that she was working for the rival organization, somehow deep down Keyara was not surprised. “This is my sister,” she said absentmindedly, “whom I haven’t seen for almost fifteen years.” Another Polaroid was hanging out of the folder and she snatched it, to find Varianna standing with Aurora-Rose in line for a movie. “It seems her and your friend have become close,” Keyara added, handing the picture across the desk for Gabriel to inspect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 11:01 pm 
Istari
Istari

Barbossa wasn't looking forward to this meeting, but followed Vari and Joseph anyhow. He couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something he disliked about Sparrow. Maybe he just thought he could do a better job as leader. He huffed and continued to walk along behind the other two agents, an old wound in his leg causing him to limp slightly as he went.
_ _ _ _ _

"I've seen them around." Andrea answered, her eyes skimming over the various photos. She was suprised to see a picture of Barbossa amongst them, but she didn't let it show. This was her job and boy did she love it. She wasn't going to let anyone jepordise it for her. She did a double-take as she heard Keyara.

"Your sister." She asked in disbelief, walking to her side to look at the file. "Oh boy."

She turned back to Beckett. "I'm not touching this... Varianna, but the rest I can handle. Just tell me what you want done."

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 11:15 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(LOTHY I LOVE THAT REFERENCE TO THE POTC MOVIES!!! (Barbossa having the strange feeling he could be a better leader ect. the whole Jack-Barbossa relationship) that just about made my day. :P)

Joe trailed behind Varianna. He wasn’t exactly in the same hurry she seemed to be in. In fact, he would’ve preferred staying home watching that horror movie he had heard so much about. What was it called again? Something about the living dead coming back to eat people alive… it would’ve been amazing, he was sure. But was he chilling on the couch with all the lights off watching the epic movie? No, instead he would have to sit and listen to Agent Sparrow drone on.

-----------------------------------

Cutler remained very quiet as the agents looked over the material. With a keen eye he watched each of them, showing no shock or remorse. He leaned back in the plush chair and calmly, almost icily said, "I want you to kill them. Every. Last. One." He knew (or at least had a hunch) what Sparrow was up to and he would make sure every one of Sparrow's top agents was dead and rotting in a God forsaken alley before the year was out.

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2010, 11:49 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

The second set of steel doors swished open to reveal a sleek, circular room with silver walls, various panels with coded data and lofty black couches, currently occupied by KAWEOTH’s other agents who had actually arrived earlier than the agreed meeting time. Each one of them watched the late arrivals closely, some glaring due to the fact Jack had held up the meeting until they got there.

In the center of the room sat a man, sharply dressed, most likely in his mid-40’s, his dark hair slicked back, mustache and goatee trimmed neatly. He watched, hands folded in his lap, one leg hanging over the edge of his chair comfortably, as the newcomers finally arrived. At this point, he could hardly care how late they were, just as long as they had actually showed up.

Vari grinned sheepishly in his direction before taking a seat. “Mr. Sparrow, I’m really quite sorry for our late - ” Vari began, but was cut off when Jack raised a hand in the air as a means of silencing her.

“We have no time for excuses, my dear. Please, all of you take a seat so we can begin discussing the important matter at hand.” He tried to keep his expression stoic, but there was no doubt that worry was overwhelming him.

[[This was the picture I based Jack on… Clickeh … just sorta fit that Agent look I was going for. ;-)]]

Keyara shook her head and swallowed the growing lump in her throat. “You don’t have to worry about laying a hand on her, Daedalus. I’ll kill her myself,” she replied, letting the report about her sister flutter back down onto the desk. She pushed back all of the good memories floating back to the surface of her mind. Those days were gone; the Varianna she knew back then was gone forever. Now she was a no good spy working for Agent Sparrow. This wasn’t about family anymore - it was about doing her job and doing it right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2010, 12:07 am 
Istari
Istari

[Hehe, thank you PD. I'm trying to keep his character as much as I can.]

Sparrow. Looking ridiculus as always. Does he submerge his head in a pot of gel everyday, or is his hair naturally that greased? He looks french with that goatee. I don't like french... Barbossa's thoughts continued along those lines for a while as he took a seat on one of the black couches. He hoped that the man wasn't going to try sending them on a wild goose chase after the President's Daughter's monkey again...
_ _ _ _ _

I want you to kill them. Every. Last. One. Andrea's cruel smirk was back and there was a glint in her eyes making her look slightly crazed. She gave an evil chuckle.

"It would be my pleasure, sir."

They were going to get what was coming to them.

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2010, 3:13 am 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Not moments after Varianna and Joe had passed through the KAWEOTH security measures Aurora-Rose and Dante were in as well. By the pace in which Vari set when they got into the building Aurora knew that they were much later than she had at first believed.

"Damn it Gallows, if you would have just thrown your hair back instead of taking the time out to deal with it we would have been here on time." Aurora whispered harshly to the man beside her. Black jacket floating behind her and a rhythmic staccato footsteps sounded through the halls as they followed their fellow members to the meeting.

Dante sighed when they stepped in, being the last ones made him feel a bit sheepish. Though he would never admit that of course.

Catching his breath he placed himself between Agent Anaconda and Agent Domino when she finally took her own seat.

Aurora gave Agent Sparrow a grin as she sat down beside Vari, leaning back in her seat and awaiting the news. From the look on their bosses face she knew it couldn't be good, but bad news always had its upside. The thrill of the kill.

=====

Gabriel took the Polaroid from Keyara's hands and surveyed it. The woman was right, his fia--lov--frie-- acquaintance was seen in many pictures with the other woman who seemed to be Keyara's sister. Well that was useful information, if they found one of the girls they were sure to find the other not far behind. "So it seems." Gabriel stated before passing the pictures to the other Agents.

He was scanning over some of the other pictures of other KAWEOTH Agents when he heard Beckett say: I want you to kill them. Every. Last. One.

Head jerking up to make sure he had heard the man correctly. Wasn't that being a bit hasty? To kill without any further knowledge on the situation. Although in reality that was not what troubled him, it was the skip of his heartbeat for he knew that Aurora was in that group, she was a target.

"I assume you'll want us each to take one? I'll take her and I know for a fact she hangs out with another Agent by the name of Gallows. It'd be killing two birds with one stone." His words came out without any emotion.