Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2010, 10:49 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Angelica had been watching as their ship slowly crept up on that of the Duchess, her heart hammering deep in her chest knowing that they were just moments away from taking one of the greatest treasures in the high seas. Taking a stance beside her father she smiled at his words. "Aye father..." Standing side by side they were a force to be reckoned with. Angelica was almost as tall as her father and had an inner strength beneath her dark orbs that could easily terrify if she worked them correctly. It sure had the mainly male crew cower beneath her...

It wasn't long before they had finally caught up with the infamous Jack Sparrow and were quickly boarding his ship. Once more Angelica was found beside her father, a olive toned hand resting on her hip, a fire in her eyes.

-----

Shiloh knew there was no time to do anything but follow directions and so he hopped onto the the horse behind Zoe and held on close. His dark eyes shut and for a moment he just laid his head against the blond hair before him and enjoyed the closeness with the woman.

His eyes didn't open until he felt the great beast beneath him come to a stop. Only then did he let go of Zoe and get off the horse before her, holding out his hand to the very pale looking blonde. "Are you alright?" He questioned, dark brows furrowing.

-----

Aurora-Rose smiled mid-stride when a familiar brunette caught up with her. "Nice to see you again Vari..." Breath hitching just a bit from the long run from the mansion to the ship.

Taking a brief look around she noticed that everyone had seemed to have made it safe and sound. Zoe looked pale, Andrea had a deep gash in her thigh, and a few others had cuts and scratches but nothing too worrying.

Though her attention was soon suaded at the sight of a certain Spaniard who couldn't keep his eyes off of Varianna. Following her friend onto the ship her slender hand reached up and took Alejandro's chin in hand, forcing him to move his eyes from Vari's chest to her eyes. "Stop undressing your cousin... she will never want you no matter how much you try. You aren't that great..." A-Rose glared, though the slight twitch of her lips gave her away. "Now why don't you do something productive and help those who are wounded since all you've done all night is sit and stand guard..." With a small slap to the side of Alejandro's face she continued further onto the deck.

-----
[WARNING :bones:]

Dante could only stare at the two lengthy blondes pressed against the railing of the ship. His heart pounding, hand tightening on Soren's. His lover was right, the scene looked inviting, much too inviting and he knew what he had to do.

"Follow me..." He all but growled as he moved swiftly towards the two men, without saying anything he grabbed Grant by the wrist and tugged until the man noticed and then began to drag the three blondes down the stairs of the ship ignoring any looks that were thrown their way.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Last edited by Pandora on July 6th, 2010, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2010, 3:41 pm 
Maia
Maia

(Introducing Morgaine in this post! :-D Ara, is it okay if she knows about Alejandro alerting the redcoats? ^_^)

Guinevere helped Eve up the gangplank, ignoring the insolent gaze that Alejandro ran over all the women, Vari in particular. She sat the girl down on a barrel, and examined the bandage of silk she had bound around the girl’s arm. She tightened it a little, wanting to stop the flow of blood. “That should do, for now,” she said, finally. “Come and find me when it needs redressing, alright?” She straightened up with a smile, and Eve nodded gratefully.

Eve stood up, no longer clutching at her arm. The cut was still painful, but it would heal. Glancing around at the assembled pirates, she spotted the person she was looking for. To her dismay, a glare marked Edward’s features; but his displeasure was obviously directed at that cousin of Vari’s. Eve appeared at his side and hesitantly smiled up at him. “He’s not worth the anger,” she said, her voice low. “Come on, we’d better do as the captain says and help get the ship sailing.”

Guin strolled across the deck towards the rail, and threw the golden fan she carried over the edge, down into the crashing waves below her. She had no need of it now, and there was work to do. The crew of the Pearl were all together once more, and they needed to get away fast.

Zigzagging through the group of pirates, Cairbre reached Guin as she was twisting back her flame-red locks from her face, knotting it into a bun at the back of her head for practicality. She turned her head and smiled at him. “That was a close shave,” she remarked. “The redcoats nearly had us there.”

“Yes,” he agreed, “I wondered back in the mansion, when our cover was blown, if a trip to the gallows awaited all of us.” He gave a wry smile. “Hung like common criminals.”

Guin paused. Both she and Cairbre were gentry born and bred; and yet they lived the lives of outlaws. Although by birth they belonged to the glamorous, glittering word of the nobility, in their hearts they belonged to the world of piracy. Guin cut through the slightly grim silence with one of her dismissive, radiant smiles.

“Don’t take that view. Pirates are immortal, didn’t you know?” she retorted, and Cairbre laughed. Guin echoed his laugh, and reached out to pat his arm. “Now it’s no use just standing around – let’s go and help the others.”

~~~

Morgaine had stayed behind on the Pearl along with Alejandro, whilst the others had left to find the map. Having to keep the company of such a one had been more than slightly distasteful; Morgaine disliked the man’s behaviour, to be sure, but she suspected more of him than mere crass demeanor. She knew that it was he who’d set up the ambush – she had been in her cabin whilst he’d arranged it, but her knowledge of the treacherous act had not necessarily required her presence, so to speak.

Morgaine was not a pirate. She sailed with the crew to give help to Hector Barbossa, with the use of her “paranormal” gift. She often came in useful, and so was kept aboard. Besides, if anyone were ever to decide that they no longer needed her, Morgaine was well capable of making them pay dearly for the mistake.

Morgaine smiled benignly as she observed the scene between Alejandro and Aurora-Rose. When the woman had walked off Morgaine glided towards the man, the silvery-grey skirts of her exquisitely embroidered gown slithering. She leaned over his shoulder and spoke softly in his ear. “Deceitful, as well as impolite,” she whispered. She stepped back, her gaze resting on him in an unsettling manner for a moment, never blinking.

Morgaine was a beautiful woman, with lightly tanned skin, golden-brown hair and exquisite features, but she was a dangerous woman, as well, a fact well known aboard the Pearl. She did not have a bad heart, but she was capable of inflicting harm when she could. With an alarmingly innocent smile, she sauntered off in the direction of the ship’s wheel.

She approached the captain as he consulted the map, glancing at the red dots that formed the crew’s path with vague interest. “You had best make haste, Captain Hector,” she said. Morgaine never addressed him by his formal title. “You are not the only one who seeks the fountain as you know.”

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 7:04 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(I made Gibbs one of the people staying on board. Because he would find his way back to the Pearl as sure as Jack would and I feel it's not PotC without him)

Christine laced her arm with Vari without a thought. It was just like old times, however she didn't remember liking them so much. Her hair came undone as they ran, the green ribbon holding it up falling to the ground in a small flurry. The woman threw back her head and laughed as they turned into a shop. Her legs seemed to remember how to run and for some reason she felt quite a bit more free than she ever had at home.

"It is quite lovely to see you all," she rejoined as Vari greeted her. She looked over at Guin and grinned with a smile brighter than any had ever seen her give before. It wasn't the small smile that locked away all her feelings and with it her eyes sparked to life. It was certain that time at home had done the nervous wretch some good - she had become vibrant and lovely again.

"Hello Guin!" she cried out brightly. "Seems like I can't get away from you lot."

------------------------------------------------------------

The group rushed onto the deck and passed Alejandro whose dark gaze Christine couldn't help but take offense to. She however completely forgot about him whenever she took in the familiar and oddly comforting sight of the Pearl's main deck. It was the same as she remembered, well...a bit more in tact, but the same.

The woman's heart leapt and she turned about expectantly looking for a worn hat with a red bandanna peaking from underneath. Her eyes did not catch any sight of the captain and she frowned in a sort of confusion. She was about to go and ask Vari what happened to Jack when she was swept up into a bear hug.

"Chrissy lass! Ya found us!" The man, who she rightly assumed to be Gibbs, exclaimed as he turned her around. She noted his words were more than a little slurred, but she was happy - though she certainly would regret leaving her family later - now and laughed out loud.

"Joshamee!" She intoned joyously. "It has been too long. But I think you have had too much to drink to be carrying me around so."

"Nonsense," the man replied, but he still let her back down to the deck. "Ah, look at yah, all dolled up like a lady."

"I am a lady and I was dolled up for the party."

"Course yah was," the man said good naturedly. Any other remark was cut off when Barbossa gave orders. The man quickly went from being a happy drunk to a drunk on a mission. He hurried about the deck, pulling ropes and directing people to their proper places.

"Chrissy!" He yelled from his spot near the mainsail rigging.

"Yes?"

"How's bout you give us a hand and take your spot?" He said looking pointedly at the crow's nest.

"I think I shall. Thank you Mr. Gibbs." With that she rushed to the ladder and scrambled up.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 2:23 pm 
Istari
Istari

Andrea was in trouble and she knew it. They had just reached the docks when she started to feel very light headed. She dismounted her horse gently but there was still a way to drop and the contact with the ground jarred her leg badly. Immediately Lance was by her side, an arm around her waist to stop her from collapsing.

“Good God; you’re white as a sheet!” He exclaimed, leading her up the gangplank and onto the ship. The pain in her leg had increased tenfold and she was starting to feel quite sick.

“I’m fine.” She lied. “I just need to suture it.” How she was to go about it though, she was unsure. The gash was in a very awkward place and she knew she’d need help, not that she’d admit it of course.

Lance knew it as well but although he’d only known the girl an hour he could tell it was pointless trying to argue with her. “What do you need?” He asked with a defeated sigh.

“Right.” Andrea said, trying to gather her thoughts. “My cabin is the first door on the right at the bottom of the stairs, under the bed there should be a small wicker basket inside which there is a needle and some silk.”

“Needle and silk.” He repeated, making sure he had it right. “Any colour preference?” He asked in an attempt to lighten the mood.

“Black should be fine, thank you.” She answered with a smile. They had reached where Hector, Morgaine and Angela were standing and Lance carefully leaned ‘Drea against the railings before going about the task she had set him. Andrea turned to the captain. “Hector, you don’t mind if I use your cabin do you?” She asked whilst gathering her dress together and using it to staunch the flow of blood from her leg. “This is going to be hard enough to suture as it is seeing as one of the main arteries has been opened and the lighting in your cabin is better.” She said by way of an explanation.

-

“I think so.” Zoe answered, slightly wide-eyed. “I just haven’t ever jumped anything that big before.” She gestured to the wall they had just flown over before taking Shiloh’s offered hand and sliding down from the saddle. Together they made their way up the gangplank and onto the ship. She was slightly taken aback when Captain Barbossa motioned for her to take the helm and handed her the charts. She knew he was very protective of his ship and it was often either him self or Andrea on the wheel.

“Aye Captain.” She breathed in awe, studying the route he had pointed out before setting to work.

-

The night was quiet; too quiet for Alanna’s liking. She raised her face to the cool sea breeze and soaked it up, breathing deep. She felt someone join her and turned her head to see Carmel.

“What are you doing up?” She asked the younger blonde.

“I couldn’t sleep.” Carmel answered softly. “Something just doesn’t feel right.”

Alanna observed her thoughtfully. She really hadn’t changed since they were children. She said as much, causing her sister to spin around in shock.

“How long have you known?!” She exclaimed, her eyes wide.

“First day you joined my crew.” Alanna shrugged, looking back out to sea. Carmel was about to say something in return when Alanna held up her hand, silencing the girl. “Listen!” They were both silent as they strained their ears against the night. Sure enough they heard cruel laughter carrying towards them from the darkness.

“All hands!” Andrea suddenly shouted, grabbing her sister by the arm and pulling her away from the railings. “All hands to arms!” She unsheathed her sword and around her there was a furry of activity as her crew struggled into their clothes and tried to gather their weapons. It was at that moment that Jack popped up behind her followed by several thumps as a foreign crew swung their way onto her ship and landed on the deck, swords drawn.

There was a voice behind her and she turned to see none other that the famous Blackbeard, flanked by a woman almost as tall as Alanna. The famous captain was addressing Jack but Alanna stepped forward before he could answer, her face like thunder.

“This is my ship and I am the captain here.” She growled dangerously, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Jack was slinking back to hide behind her. “We have no such map, so I suggest you leave if you know what’s good for you.”

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 5:23 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

“Your ship no longer. This vessel now belongs to <i>me</i>,” Blackbeard growled. “Gents, search every inch of this ship for that map,” he called to his men, waving them forward to carry out their duties. Each and every crewman was more fearsome than the last, daunting and ominous in their own rights. But there was none more intimidating than Blackbeard himself. And if this blonde woman wasn’t cowering now, it wouldn’t take long. In the blink of an eye, he’d unsheathed his sword and had the blade pressed against Alanna’s neck, his expression devoid of all humor and lightheartedness. “Now then, missy - you’ve but two options. One, ye can surrender your ship an’ crew an’ join me aboard the <i>Queen Anne’s Revenge</i>, or two, you can deny my requests an’ I can make your death quick an’ painless. Although, were you to surrender the map, I might be feeling generous. Hand it over to me an’ I’ll leave the lot of you unharmed.” His eyes shot from Alanna to Jack, the latter of which appeared rather nervous and eager to get as far away from Blackbeard as possible.

Shaelyn felt her temper rising as she watched the scene unfolding - no one, and that meant absolutely <i>no one</i>, would threaten Alanna in such a way. Stepping forward, the short-haired blonde smacked the blade away from her lover’s neck and cast a glare that rivaled Blackbeard’s own. “Now you listen here - we ain’t got this map you’re talking about. So I suggest you take these numbskull crewmen of yours and get your as<b></b>s off our ship.”

Blackbeard scowled at Shaelyn as she spoke, her words only adding to his fury. Gripping tight on the handle of his sword, he stuck the blade straight through the center of Shaelyn’s chest, letting it protrude out the other side. Letting it stay sheathed inside her body, Blackbeard picked Shaelyn up and physically threw her across the deck with little trouble. “Now then. Anyone else feel like speaking up?”

-------------

Varianna watched Alejandro with a glimmer of pity in her eyes, or perhaps it was something else. Regardless, she turned her attention away from him and disappeared below deck to change out of the dirt-streaked dress and back into her normal attire. Aurora-Rose and Marianne’s words meant nothing to Alejandro; he was Spanish fire and would not be resisted so easily. Much to Edward’s distaste, the womanizer followed Vari down the stairs moments after like a snake waiting to strike.

“Eve, I have to stop this,” Edward replied with anger welling in his veins. He stormed forward, indifferent if the soft spoken woman followed him or not, letting jealousy overtake his body. If that dam<b></b>ned cousin of hers made one wrong move… Upon reaching the bottom step, Edward looked around, his eyes falling on Alejandro as the man passed into Vari’s cabin and locked the door. The emerald-eyed man nearly ran down the corridor, trying to open the handle but with no avail. Instead he pressed an ear to the door and listened to what was happening inside.

Vari sat on the edge of her bed, clad only in her long red shirt that was only half buttoned. She knew to be careful around the man who had taken a seat in the corner of the room, and so, legs crossed, she covered herself up as much as possible. “And what is it you wanted, exactly?”

Alejandro’s dark eyes flashed something dangerous. He ran his nails along the arms of the chair, staring at her with that devilish smile plastered on his face. “Oh… not much really. I simply wanted to spend some quality time with my favorite cousin.” He’d moved to sit next to Vari on the bed, his eyes never leaving hers.

“Hm, I see. And what does this quality time entail?” she played along for now, her dagger only within an arm’s reach should the need come for it. But Alejandro didn’t make any sudden movements or even touch her for that matter, despite how his mind was screaming at him to do so.

“I don’t know what sort of man you take me for, <i>Varianna</i>,” he purred her name, rolling the ‘R’. “I can’t get within two feet of you and you think I’m trying to <i>seduce</i> you or something…”

Edward snorted from outside the door and rolled his eyes. How Vari could even talk to this man was beyond him, even if they <i>were</i> related.

“Alejandro, I think you need to leave,” Vari said, becoming frustrated at his absolutely pitiful attempts to get her into his bed. “Get out of my cabin.”

“But, Vari…”

“GET OUT!”

Alejandro glared at her before throwing open the door and brushing past Edward without so much as a second glance. Ed simply looked at Vari who walked towards the door, offered Edward a brief smile, and closed it behind her once more.

-------------

Hector only nodded briefly at Morgaine, his attention drawn to Andrea as she addressed him. His heart leapt in his chest - now was his one and only chance. “Aye, ye can use me cabin, but I think I’d best take care o’ that wound fer ye. Me father was a physician after all, an’ I picked up some tricks by way as a lad.” He was lying through his teeth, but there was no way in hell he was going to leave Andrea and Lance alone together for even a moment. Although he’d been speaking to Andrea, his eyes never left Lance, watching the fool’s every little move. “An’ besides, it doesn’t seem as though he’s ever e’en seen a real wound beforehand…” His words were laced with bitterness and jealousy, but it was so common for Hector that it didn’t seem out of character. After all, he wasn’t exactly the most friendly person on the seven seas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2010, 12:19 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Angelica's lips stretched in a wide grin watching as her father pulled out his sword and held it to the supposed Captain of the ship's throat. It always made her smile to see her father spark fear in the eyes of other.

Moving closer to the blond woman, Angelica pushed back the curls and whispered into her ear. "It would be best if ye did not cross my father...or else someone will get hurt." With a quick bite to the lobe Angelica went off to follow the rest of the daunting crew in search of the map.

=====

Shiloh stood dumbfounded for a few moments as the Captain practically handed Zoe the ship. Whatever was going on with the Captain it had to be important because Barbossa never let anyone take control of the helm, ever.

Dark eyes followed Captain Barbossa's every move and watched him come between Lance and Andrea, his look feral. Shiloh wasn't sure what to make of all this but he knew that Andrea was someone special to the Captain.

Shaking his head at the ridiculousness of an envy ridden Captain he turned his eyes back to the blond, somehow his eyes always returned to this woman like a gravitational pull.

=====

Her blood was pumping through her veins as A-Rose settled herself against the side of the ship, eyes glancing down to see her tattered dress. Well it had been beautiful at one point.

Deciding that she should change she headed down the steps to the lower decks only to see Edward creeping up against Varianna's door. How odd... Curiosity won over comfortableness and so she pressed her own lithe form against the corridors edge, head poking out from the frame to watch the events unfold.

It wasn't long before Vari's door burst open and Alejandro was practically stomping out, a strange look in his eyes.

Stepping away from her hiding place she intercepted Alejandro before he could get anywhere, a knowing grin on her face. "You really are an idiot Ale, can't you just accept the fact that Vari doesn't want you... in fact no one on this ship wants you. You're pathetic..." Her words were teasing although they held a honest bite. She didn't know about the other woman of the ship but she knew Vari didn't want anyone but Edward, or so she thought, and A-Rose... well her relationship history was tragic and the last person she wanted to have was a womanizer like Alejandro in her bed.

Bowing her head condescendingly, A-Rose brushed past Alejandro to move towards Edward who was still looking at the door that had been closed in his face. "We should just leave her alone for now...she'll be alright after she gets her thoughts together."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2010, 5:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eve watched as Edward strode away in the direction in which Vari and Alejandro had gone, her heart sinking. She only hesitated for a moment, before she decided to follow him, her footsteps light and swift. She did not care if he was unconcerned about her presence or not; she felt sure that going along with him was the best idea, especially considering how angry he was with Vari’s predatory cousin. Her footsteps quickened as Edward’s did, and when he reached Vari’s cabin door, Eve paused, hovering near him, longing to go closer.

When Alejandro exited the room without a word, and the door was shut in Edward’s face, Eve started forward to go and say something that would comfort him, but Aurora-Rose got there first, stepping forward seemingly out of thin air.

Tentatively, Eve stepped forward towards the two. As they always did when she was nervous, her fingernails dug into her palms, making little half-moon dents in her skin. She hoped that Edward would not be irritated at her for following him. But they were friends. Weren’t they? Despite her inward nerves, Eve maintained a perfectly calm composure, hiding her hands behind her back.

“It’ll be alright, Edward,” she said quietly. “Take no notice of Alejandro – Vari doesn’t want him. She loves you.” It made her feel slightly sick, reassuring the man she loved of Vari’s love for him, but surely such words would soothe Ed. It was what he needed to hear. Never mind what I need, Eve thought to herself.

She glanced towards Aurora-Rose for a moment, still feeling slightly awkward. She hoped that she wasn’t in the way. However, her feet remained rooted to the ground, not allowing her to run away. Eve was tired of running from everything, and her subconscious seemed to have kicked in, telling her to stay right where she was.

~~~

Morgaine stepped backwards as Hector’s attention was drawn to Andrea, who seemed to be suffering from wounds, and Lance. She could not help but overhear the ring of jealousy in the captain’s voice, and sense that that he was lying. She might have spoken up, piped up with the truth, but instead she slipped off away from the group, leaving the captain to his important business.

She strolled across the deck, glancing here and there, her eyes gleaming cheerfully at the crew members. She paused beside a somewhat less than sober Gibbs, handing out orders, directing Christine to go up to the crow’s nest. Morgaine observed the man without a word; she found him an interesting person to study. Every so often Morgaine would find someone to whom she would pay particular attention, someone who caught her curiosity. Her ability to have a better idea about people and events than everyone around had given her a tendency to want to know even more.

“I wonder, Mr. Gibbs,” Morgaine commented, her voice carrying over clearly and musically as the drunken man rushed about, “if going about your work under the influence of alcohol is a good idea. Yet the lack of sobriety doesn’t seem to hinder you – it’s very curious.”

“Morgaine, leave the poor man alone.” Guinevere walked past the woman, grinning cheerfully. Morgaine was a somewhat paranormal presence on board the Pearl, and yet her slightly odd behaviour did not faze Guin at all. She patted the woman on the back amiably. “Mr. Gibbs has a job to do, as have we all.”

Morgaine’s smile widened. Now Guinevere, she found interesting as well. The red-haired woman was strong-willed and hard-working; she had once been a successful captain of her own ship. Guin prided herself on letting nothing get in the way of what she wanted, and yet Morgaine wondered if Guin actually knew exactly what that was – or who.

“You have been somewhat distracted from your work, though, Miss Elliot,” Morgaine replied, her smile ever so slightly mischievous. She turned her head, glancing at Cairbre as he went about his work. Her gaze switched back to Guin, lightning fast. “But then Cairbre Eagle is a very handsome man, is he not?”

Guin’s skin suddenly flushed scarlet, and her eyes grew quite round, as they always did when she felt panicked. “I haven’t the slightest idea what you mean,” she said stubbornly, before clearing her throat and edging away from Morgaine.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2010, 5:46 pm 
Maia
Maia

((I'm reposting because my last post seemed to be ignored.))

Angela followed the group on board and smirked as she saw Barbossa. "Hector Barbossa, I should have know it would be you behind this." she said ridding herself of her charms and leaned on the rail of the ship. "I shoulda reconized the Pearl. Don't recomize yer crew though." She smirked wider.

SHe had come across the man about 4 years before. She had just become a captain and was after her first real treasure. Turns out he was after the same, there being rumors about it containing certain cursed coins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 3:46 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

[[bumpeth :hug:]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 6:35 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Annnndddddd bumpeh for Lothy again, don't want this to be forgotten ;) ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2010, 3:57 pm 
Istari
Istari

[I'm sorry it's so late :erm:]]

Andrea stared at Hector coldly. Her gaze told him she knew he was lying and that she didn't appreciate it. She felt a soft hand on her arm and she turned her head to see Lance.

"Whatever you wish to do Miss Costello I think it best you do it sooner rather than later. Your Captain may underestimate my skilled hands but I can help you if you require it." He looked at her with a softened gaze, his eyes holding hers with concern and sincerity. "But if you wish it not," He continued. "Then I shall take no offense."

Andrea let her eyes drift from Lance's face to Hector's, feeling torn. Hector's gaze was possessive and challenging whilst Lance's was honest and civil. She eyed the laceration on her thigh and sighed. As much as Lance meant well her decision boiled down to one simply fact. She didn't know him from Adam. Hector however she did and as difficult as he was being, she knew she could trust him. She turned to Lance.

"I thank you for the offer sir," She said softly and firmly. "But I think it's best if the captain helps me, he is insistent after all." With that she took the needle and silk from Lance and walked off towards Hector's cabin.

-

Alanna raised an eyebrow as the cold metal of Blackbeard's sword caressed her neck. "I do not fear death." She hissed venomously. But she was not stupid, at a glance se knew that this man and this crew could overpower her and her own and all would be lost to her. She may not fear her own death, but she certainly feared for what was to become of her beloved ship and crew. She was about to say more when Shaelyn stepped in front of her. Inwardly Alanna cursed at her lover's recklessness. Surprise was one emotion that didn't fill her as the ruthless captain forced his sword through Shaelyn's chest. Horror and pain however did. She struggled to keep her face neutral as she watched Blackbeard throw Shaelyn across the deck, sword still pertruding from her chest. She turned back to him and from the corner of her eye she saw Felix approach her lover's fallen body. He felt for a pulse and gave a small nod, telling Alanna that the woman was still alive, just. Her cold eyes met Blackbeard's.

"It appears we have no choice but to come to an arrangement." She said as calmly as she could and reached inside her waistcoat to pull out the charts. "I keep my ship and accompany you to the Fountain of Youth. You can take both Jack and the map. No more of my crew shall be harmed."

It was at that point that Jack decided to to interject. "Let's not be too hasty here, eh?" He drawled with a wave of his hand, stepping between the two captains.

"You have brought this upon me and mine Jack." Alanna growled at him. "You have no say in the matter."

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 8th, 2010, 9:25 pm 
Maia
Maia

((Bump))

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2010, 4:08 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Hmm, I'm thinking we should just kill this one off, seeing as it's not as exciting as it once was and it's getting pushed back farther and farther... I'd like to cut down on the number of roleplay's I'm in anyway so that we can start some fresh ones. ;) ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2010, 4:16 pm 
Istari
Istari

[I like the sound of that, let's do some spring cleaning, despite the fact it's autumn lol.]

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2010, 5:02 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Autumn Cleaning - precisely :teehee: There are simply too many to keep track of anymore, so cutting down on them would make it a lot easier. ;) Also because I've had an idea for a new roleplay... :P ]]