Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "Alice in Wonderland" - Tim Burton's version
PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 6:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ok this is based off Tim Burton's version.

It’s been years since Alice had been in Underland a second time. She is now a Grandmother. But in Underland, where time is a fickle thing and its people rarely age, the Queen of Hearts has once again tried to take over. She has gathered a more dangerous army in the Outerlands. Underlands only hope is its champion. But this time it is Alice’s granddaughter who must take up the sword. Will she be able to? And what of Tarrant Hightop the Mad Hatter? Will He find a soul mate in the new champion?

Ok I need canon characters and there can be OC's. I will be the granddaugher.

Characters:
Alyssa Walker - Misa_amane
Alice Kingsley/Moore - Misa_amane
March Hare - Misa_amane
Tweedle Dee And Dum - Misa_amane
White Queen - Lady Rinoa
Red Queen - Lady Rinoa
Door Mouse - Lady Rinoa
Chesire Cat - Lady Rinoa
Mad Hatter - Gollum13
White Rabbit - Gollum13
Knave - Gollum13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Alyssa Walker
Appearance: http://www.celebritypro.com/pictures/am ... yfried.jpg , http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebr ... -small.jpg
Info: Her grandmother is Alice Kinsley. She gets called Alice II by some. Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father was never around so Alice raised her. She is much like her grandmother in many ways.

Last edited by Misa_Amane on July 2nd, 2010, 11:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 4:36 am 
Balrog
Balrog

If it's alright with you, can I be a few canon characters? ^_^
I'd be more than happy to be the Dormouse. :D And maybe.... the White Queen? :whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 2:31 pm 
Maia
Maia

Of course. I would love that, and if you could have others join too, that would be great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 3:58 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Awesome. ^_^ I'll see what I can do to. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2010, 2:27 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Nice idea^^ May I play the Mad Hatter? And probably the White Bunny too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2010, 2:47 am 
Maia
Maia

Of course Gollum13!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2010, 11:37 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

It's Alice in Wonderland. Come on guys someone else has to join the three of us in the silly awesomeness of Wonderland. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 11:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

ok, obvioulsly no one else is joining. But to give people one last chance, I will be starting this RP this comming Sunday. I don't have to be the first one to post, so go ahead.

I still need the March Hare, Tweedle Dee and Dum. Also because there are three of us doing them all ((I am doing the characters mentioned until some one claims them)) it would be nice to have some one else join and take some of the load.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 12:44 am 
Balrog
Balrog

We need someone to be the Caterpillar too don't we? :blink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 1:02 am 
Maia
Maia

((Yeah, could you or Gollum13 take him, even if he is now in butterfly form. and also one of you can start now. after all.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 1:06 am 
Balrog
Balrog

((Would you like to take on the role Gollum? Or should I? :P))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 1:17 am 
Maia
Maia

((ok, I am starting.))

Alyssa finished her studies. She didn't mind, and it was also true she was in her 24th year, but all the same her grandmother wished her to understand the business world lest she would have to take over for her some day. Her grandmother, Alice Moore, once a Kingsley, was a remarkable woman. Not only in that she had made her fathers company and dream grow, but also she raised Alyssa.

And as Alyssa grew up, her grandmother told her stories of another world she called Underland.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 1:52 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The White Bunny kept hiding in the bushes as he noticed the girl coming out. He had been watching her for a time now; he knew she was related to Alice; the woman who saved Underland. His mission had been to bring Alice back to Underland, yet Alice had changed. Alice was an old woman now. But this girl...she was young, and even if she didn't believe it really, she knew of Underland. He was sure, if this young woman couldn't help them, nobody could.

The girl was now walking out, along the path. The White Bunny kept hiding, still watching her. He followed her along the way. "Alyssa" he whispered. "Finally, I found you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 2:00 am 
Maia
Maia

Alyssa looked up, she was sure heard someone call her name but shook her head. She had been thinking of the old stories again. And thats all they were, but there were times she almost believed they were real. "Underland is a childs story."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 2:36 am 
Balrog
Balrog

*Meanwhile in Underland*

The White Queen was hard at work trying to command troops to hold the borders that she could still maintain. Her sister had launched a new attack to try to gain back all the land she once had before Alice had come along. How she could have got a new and stronger army in the Outlands the White Queen was not quite sure but the Red Queen had done it. A messenger had given the Queen the latest update on what has happened and awaited a reply to give to her troops.

"This is terrible news indeed." The White Queen stated as she stood, her hands innocently floated about her upper body. "Tell everyone to fall back to the river but to do their best to keep her at bay there. Do everything you can, we must keep a hold of the lands we at least had last time until our champion arrives." The White Queen looked back behind her at the empty armour and the Varpal sword. "Please do hurry to the others." The messenger gave a bow and ran off.

The Dormouse waited rather impatiently by the small door to Underland. "What if he brings the wrong Alice? She was looking old last time she was here." The Dormouse commented as she moved under a mushroom.
"If I recall you said Alice was the wrong Alice last time she was here." The Chesire Cat appeared on top of the mushroom the Dormouse just went under, well his body anyway. His head was the last to appear as he was bend down to look at the Dormouse. "Come now have faith in the White Rabbit. He has never brought us the wrong Alice before."
"Well he had better find Alice before the Red Queen take over more than she already has or I'll...!" She drew out her sword and pretended to swing at something.
"Always such the charmer..." The Chesire Cat commented as he started to fade away. "I think I'll go see if I can wear that hat one more time."

"Who took my chocolate!!!???" The Red Queen exclaimed as she burst through the double doors into the hall where her new servents where lined up for inspection and questioning. The Red Queen had actually been quite busy in her exile. She had a new castle with new servants and new minions but it just wasn't enough. She wanted what was hers and what she once had before that infernal Alice came and killed her precious Jabberwocky. She still needed to discipline her servants as before, do something she doesn't like and it's off with your head. As she had learned before she was exiled: It's far better to be feared than loved.

Her savants stood at attention as she looked at them with a caged fire in her eyes. "Did you take them?" The Red Queen asked as she pointed at the servant.
"No my lady." It took a few more servants but the Queen finally saw the guilty one. His body was shaking and he couldn't look her in the eyes. Another servant signalled to him to confirm her suspicion. "It was you wasn't it." A heavy swallow followed by, "N..No my lady."
the Red Queen gave him the evil eye and stood up strait once again. "Off with his head!!!!"
"No my Queen please I promise it will never happen again!!! No!!!!!" The Queen continued to walk away and proceeded to the balcony overlooking her domain.
"I love the smell of fear in the morning." A small smirk came to her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 3:40 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The White Rabbit kept hiding as he followed Alyssa home; her grandmother's house, where he had been before two times. Her grandmother; Alice was sitting in the garden. The White Rabbit was unsure if he should appear right now and take her with him, but he knew there was no time to wait. Maybe the Red Queen was about to take over Wonderland just in that second. There was no time. He left the bushes and went up to the house, making sure at first Alice couldn't see him. He didn't want to cause too much trouble; he just wanted to take the girl with him. He went on the path and stayed here, upwards, his head raised up, waiting for Alyssa to cross his way.
------------------------------------------------------------
In Underworld, the Mad Hatter was sitting in his garden with his friend, the March Hare, drinking tea. He looked over at the garden door, he was just waiting for Alice to appear. First, without her, Underworld as they knew wouldn't exist any longer. And second, he had to admit he missed his old friend. He had wondered what happened to her last time she had gone to Underworld, but at least, she had saved them all from the Red Queen. He took the teapot and poured the two of them fresh tea, wishing that Rabbit would hurry up more than he was usually doing.
------------------------------------------------------------
The White Rabbit stood upwards like a human, still on the walkpath, waiting for her, as Alyssa came closer. He was nervous; of course Alyssa was different from her grandmother in many ways and of course, she didn't believe in all these stories her grandmother told her. But in fact, it wasn't that much of importance. He just hoped Alyssa could help them. The Rabbit slowly went closer to her. "Hello. You must be Alyssa."