Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hunters of the Supernatural
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 10:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ok this takes place in season 4 of the show Supernatural.

Isabella Connery (Bella) has known the Winchesters for years. They had gone to a highschool she had attended for a hunt. She lived with her aunt and Uncle, but they hate raising a child and are always out. So she had, after helping dean (who is a year older than her) and sam, she went with them and their dad. But hunting is dangerous so they left her at bobbys until she found out where they were and went after them again. She's been hunting with Dean since.

I appreciate Cannons and OC's

Name: Isabella (Bella) Connery
Looks: http://kpitalrisk.free.fr/images/stars/ ... wart_l.jpg

CAST
Isabella Connery - Misa_amane
Dean Winchester - Lady Rinoa
Sam Winchester - Lady Rinoa
Ruby - Lady Rinoa
Bobby Singer - Lady Rinoa
Natasha Mycroft - Lady Rinoa

Last edited by Misa_Amane on July 22nd, 2010, 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 2:00 am 
Balrog
Balrog

I have another OC to add to our cast of characters. :)

Name: Natasha Mycroft

Height: 5'4"

Weapons: Whatever is needed for the job

Transportation: Midnight Blue 1969 Camero SS

Appearance:
Medium length black/dark brown hair, gray eyes, fair skinned; often wears black denim jeans, a corset top, and a leather jacket (short or trench coat) [She looks a lot like Kate Beckinsale: http://www.melrosejewelers.co.uk/rolex- ... 00x300.jpg]

Personality: She likes to get down to business and is very blunt (as needed for the job), distrustful of others, cautious, smart, sly, and a bit manipulative. Though she does have a soft caring side that will come to the surface when she feels completely at ease.

History: At the age of 7, Natasha was forced into hunting by her mother. A hunter had saved them from a demon possessed man... that also turned out to be her father. He didn't survive without the demon in him and her mother vowed to avenge him and save others from this fate. Natasha was forcefully taken away from peaceful society into a life of uncertainty as a hunter. She and her mother learned a lot from the hunter that saved them and from multiple other people they would run into. The rest is history...

Last edited by Rinoa Amarth on July 12th, 2010, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2010, 2:11 am 
Maia
Maia

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 4:45 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Somebody help me!!" Dean's voice called out though he knew no one could hear him. He was suspened in midair, chain all around and giant meathooks were in his should, stomach, and legs. Well, you can't expect hell to be plesant can you? "Sam!!!! Bella!!!" It was no use but he kept calling out names. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath. His eyes closed to help him block out the pain from the giant hooks in his body. When he opened his eyes all he saw was a bright flashes of light and then... nothing.

Natasha pulled into a local biker bar in Houston. Across the parking lot was the familiar sight of a black '67 Impalla. "So he is here..." She walked into the bar and soon spotted the man she had agreed to meet, Sam Whinchester. "So, Sam Whinchester." Natasha said as she placed her black leather trench coat on the chair and took a seat next to him. "You are not much for idle conversation these days. You said you needed my help?"
"I do." Sam replied as he ordered drinks for them. "Whatelse do you know wbout Lilith?"
"I told you all I know over the phone." Natasha admitted as she took a drink of her beer. "Last I heard she was in Rochester, New York and a lot of demons have been sighted around a certain residental neighbourhood. She is taking every precaution to have you killed before you get to her."
"That's why I need your help to get her."
"There is no garentee that she is still there Sam. She moves almost every other week."
"So what you are telling me is, by the time we got there she would be gone."
"Pretty much."
"We could at least go and see if there are any signs telling us where she is going next."
"You think Lilith is going to leave breadcrums for you Sammy? I know you want revenge but trying to take her on youself is suicide and you know it." Sam was silent, he knew that she was right but his want to avenge Dean was driving him to do things her normally wouldn't. "There is a job in Pontiac, Illinois. If it's demon job we might be able to get some info about Lilith from it... Care to tag along?"
"Let's go." Sam immediatly got up and headed for the exit.
"Can't we at least finish ur drink first?" Sam didn't reply and just continued to walk out. "I guess not then." She grabbed he coat and left the bar. The two got into thier respective cars and made thier way to Pontiac.

Dean felt himself gasp for air. He could see nothing but black and he felt as though he were in a closet. He quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out his lighter. He lit it and saw he was in a wooden box, he was carful not to let the flame tough the wood. "Help!" Dean called with a hoarce voice. "Help!" With how messed up his voice was there was no way anyone could hear him. He tried to push open the box but it was so heavy with whatever was on the otherside. It took a minute but he was able to move the top just a bit. A bit of dirt fell inside the box and Dean continued to open it. The dirt pilled on top of him as the top moved enough for him to get out.

Dean dug his way to the surface and took a deep intake of breath as his head emerged. He was at his tomb and the area around it was a courious sight. It looked as though a bomb went off in the area. He need to talk to Bobby or Sam, something big went down and he need to know what before it's too late.

Dean made his way down the street and found a little shop completely empty. He broke into the store and got some food and drink before calling anyone. He couldn't help but look at himself in the mirror of the shop. He looked too good for someone who had been ripped to pieces. he lfted up his shirt and saw that there was no wounds at all. "What the hell?" Dean asked himself, there is no way that this is possible. he then rushed to the callender and discovered that it had been 4 months since he died. Now that he was officially confused he decided that now was a good time to make calls.

He first attempted to call Sam but his number had been disconnected. "Great..." Dean thought to himself. His next call was to Bobby. "Hello?" Bobby voice sounded from the other end.
"Bobby?" Dean asked to be sure.
"Who is this?" Bobby could have sworn he knew the voice but... it was impossible.
"It's me Bobby. It's Dean." Click. Dean gave a sigh as he called Bobby back. "Bobby..."
"This is not funny." Bobby interjected. "Call here again and I'll kill you." Click.

Ok so Bobby is not one to be helpful right now. A dead man calling after four months... who can blame him. Only a few pople left to call. Dean picked up the phone and dialed in Bella's number... "Bella?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2010, 6:45 pm 
Maia
Maia

Bella laid on the bed of the hotel room. She felt awful, of course drinking who knows how many beers she would. She never could hold her alchohal, thats why she never drank, not until 4 months ago. She shook her head, she couldn't think about him, it hurt. Dean Winchester, she loved the man since she met him, of course it took her awhile to realise it, but she learned his habits with women so she never said anything.

After he was killed by the Hell hounds, Sam had him buried then after about a month he went off on his own. Bella stayed at Bobby's, the older man worried about her. She had gone to a bar one night, gotten drunk and passed out. He had showed up and took her back to his place, but she still kept drinking. she ended up leaving a month and a half ago.

So here she was, all her money had been used on beer and not enough for her hotel room. She was in really deep trouble. Just then her cell ran. she reached for it. THen she heard it, his voice say her name. Great she was hearing ghosts, or is was a hallucination, or a dream. She didn't know. "Your not real." she told him, her voice was rough, maybe it was the drinking or crying, she didn't know. she knew she was a mess, she had circles under her eyes, eyes that no longer had a spark. her clothes were dirty, and her hair unkept, completly oppisite of what she once was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 12:04 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Your not real." Was all Dean herd from the other end of the line. Even by thoes few words he could hear that she was a little tipsy but he needed someone to be on his side and maybe tell him what the hell is going on.
"It's me Bella, I promise you. I don't know how but it's really me, it's Dean." He paused for a second, as though he was thinking of how he could have been sprung out... then he had to ask, "Please tell me you didn't make a deal to get me out of the Pit...?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 12:13 am 
Maia
Maia

"Dean's dead." her voice cracked like she would cry again. How could her mind torment her like this? Making her hear his voice so clear it sounded real. "He died and I . . . ." She swallowed. "If your real, i know your not, prove it." She gave the address and room number and hung up and started crying again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 1:35 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(Come to think of it... we might as well put me down for Ruby too. *chringe* I hate her but I can do her well. :frust:)

Click. "Ok..." Dean thought to himself. "I have an address now all I need is a damn car." He looked around and spotted a car outside the gas staiton. It definitly wasn't... him, but it would have to do. he went over to the car and hotwired it and made his way over to bell's location. "I'm gonna need to go and pay Bobby a visit too after this."

It took a day to reach the address he was given but her was there. He got out of the piece of crap he was driving and found the room. Knock, knock. How was he even going to begin to describe how what the hell was going on?

"What do you know about Lilith?" Sam asked as a demon possessed women looked up at him with cold eyes. Natasha and Sam had got the demon into a Devil's Trap and no had the perfect opertunity to question as long as they needed to. It's like the demon would go or do anything.
"Many things." The demon replied in responce to his question. "But why should I tell you Winchester? What is in it for me?"
"Your life for starters." Sam replied.
"That's right. You use those Demon powers to kill us instead of just sending us back to Hell. you are not getting any infomation from me. I'll take death over hell, thanks." Natasha knew about Sam's "abilities" but the fact that he was using them and that he had clearly gotten stonger made her uneasy. She was standing behind the demon and glared at Sam and mouthed, "We need to talk..." Sam gave an uneasy smile at this and continued interrogating the demon.

They endded up getting no infro from the demon and Sam, knowing that natasha knew already, used his powers to kill it. The girl made it through and they quickly took her to the hospital. She had many questions and they did what they could to answer before leaving for the hotel room.

Before Sam could even begin to explain about hios powers, Natasha had slapped him across the face. "What was that for?" He asked as he looked back at her.
"You know damn well Sam!" Natasha replied with anger. "I knew you have been going after demons but tunning your... ESP powers to get them!? Gordon came after you because of these powers and warned us all about you."
"How do you about that?"
"I was one of the people he called to try and find you when he got loose. the powers are not good Sam!"
"Look at how many people I can save because of it!"
"If you want to save people exorcise the demons like the rest of us!! These powers are not normal."
"They work faster than a stupid little exorcisim." A female voice said behind Natasha. Natasha turned to find herself face to face with Ruby.
"You must be Ruby." Natasha said as she looked at the demon. Oh yes... she knew of Ruby. "I would say nice to meet you but I don't trust demons. Are you here to power up Sam? I can only imagine it is your doing."
"Ruby just wants to help Natasha." Sam said trying to defend Ruby. "She knows more about what will work than we do."
"So you just believe her do you? For all we know she could just be manipulating you and slowly changing you into the leader the demon army needs." A scoff came from Ruby.
"If you hunters don't want my help then I'll be more than happy to watch you burn in the depths of Hell." Ruby stated with a small smirk.
"We do Ruby." Sam said as Natasha head for the door. Natasha was furious after this, taking help from a demon was too much. They lie all the time! how is Ruby any different? She could see right through her, Ruby was using Sam for something but who know what.
"To think one of the last things Dean wanted you to do was not use your powers. Lest you could do was honour one of your brother's final wishes." Slam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 1:46 am 
Maia
Maia

((Ok.))

Bella sighed as she heard the knock, it made her head hurt. She slowly wiped her eyes, the head ache she got from crying as hard as she did didn't help. She made her way to the door, weaving as she did, and unlatched it before opening the door. She knew she was supposed to be causious, but she didn't care anymore, she didn't even use salt. But when she looked at her guest she gasped and stumbled back, falling onto her buttom feeling light headed. "It can't be." she whispered, her greasy hair falling every where.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 1:54 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Suprise." Dean said as he walked in to help her up off the floor. "I told you it was me." He looked at her for a moment and then had to comment. "You look horrible Bella. What have you been doing?" He looked back at the door. You didn't even salt the door... even if I was a demon I could have just walked right in."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 1:58 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella didn't know what to say, she was speechless. But the room was full of beer cans and bottles, and every single one of them was empty. Bella looked at him, seeing him look around the room now. Part of her belived, but she still was afraid it was a dream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 2:25 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Dean picked up one of the many beer cans in the room and looked into it. Completely empty. "I can see you became quite the alcoholic... Where is Sam and what has he been up to? His phone is disconected." He looked back at Bella and could tell she was still in disbelief that he was standing here. "You still don't think it's me do you?" He kicked aside a pile of cans so he could walk easier. "What do I need to do to prove it to you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 2:30 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella blinked the tears that started in her eyes. He moved things, he could be touched. She reached out and touched his chest, it was solid and firm. After a moment she imbraced him, putting her head in his chest. "how, how are you alive? How are you here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 3:04 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Dean held her against him as she cried into his chest. He really didn't have an answer to her question. He could conclude from her reaction that she wasn't the one who made the deal to bring him back and he knew for a fact that Bobby and Natasha wouldn't. The only person left was Sam... "I don't know how I was able to come back. The only thing I can think of is someone made a deal. I can tell it wasn't you... the only person I can think of that would make a deal is Sam. You wouldn't happen to know where he is would you? I need to kick his ass." He moved his hand from her head and wiped the grease on his jeans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2010, 3:08 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella shook her head. "he Bobby's a month after we buried you." she looke at him in the eye. "Dean, I missedd you so much." she stood back and swayed a bit. "Ooh my head hurts."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2010, 2:03 am 
Balrog
Balrog

He didn't really know how to respond to the "I missed you" but couldn't resist on commenting on why her head hurt. "That's what you get for downing a room of boos Bella." Dean said with a hint of concern in his voice. He couldn't help but look at her and wonder what else might have changed since he was gone. "Come on Bella let's get you cleaned up. Need to go and visit Bobby and see if he knows what the hell is going on. I think you could use a hunt or two." He went into the bathroom to start up the shower for her.