Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Sense of Foreboding
PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 1:53 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Thraidh took a long pull from his ale, acutely aware of a she-elf sitting off to the side. She was obviously intoxicated, but then again, most people in the place were, so he didn't think anything of it. That is, he didn't until she propositioned him for a job. A smile curved his lips, barely there at all, as he replied. "Disposed of?" he said thoughtfully, scratching at his jaw, where there were the beginnings of a new beard. "There are always people to be disposed of, but I shouldn't think I'll be needing your services, elf, although I do apologize. I'm sure you're skilled." He felt a little uncultured, actually -- he'd spent a great deal of time isolated from the rest of the world. He'd met elves before, but he'd never been particularly good with any of the customs or etiquette that came along with interacting with them.

He glanced around again, only to find that the tavern had filled up -- there were plenty of people in here now, conversing or sitting alone, and an entertainer had started to play music on some sort of instrument he wasn't familiar with. Yes, it was getting crowded, which meant that the meeting could start soon, and go on unnoticed by the rest of the crowd. He flicked his eyes toward the corner again, and a few nondescript people had made their way over to the man.

"If you'll excuse me, lady," Thraidh said without looking at the elf, "I believe I have an appointment to make." He started to walk away, and then, as an after-thought, turned back to the woman next to him again.

"Forgive me, my manners are scattered along with my brain, tonight, but might I trouble you for your name? In case your services might be of use to me at a later date? I am Thraidh Norchester."

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 2:46 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Calista gave Dante a gentle smile when he didn't think her naive but instantly felt ashamed at how she accused him of spying. It seemed this place had her so uptight that she became perfectly rude to a man she knew nothing about. "I'm sorry..." she said hastily, shame and regret reflected in her eyes. "I shouldn't have said such a thing...though I am happy you are not on her side," she said as she gave him a warm smile. Listening then to both men speak on their reasons they were there, Calista's grin widened as Dante considered joining the resistance and Niko remarked that he originally came for business. "I wouldn't know about the ale here," she commented with a smirk, "but I am pleased that this business matter has weight with the both of you," she remarked, knowing the resistance would be all the better if both men joined. "It will be much better if you both joined," she added---knowing that she probably had little to offer the group as her only skill with a weapon was with a bow.

When Niko cordially took his leave, Calista just gave him a friendly smile. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Niko," she said quietly. “And yes, I am sure we will see each other should again should the meeting start,” she added with a small smile as he bid her farewell and felt a tingle of pleasure travel along her arm at his touch and she found that she liked it. Turning back to Dante, she gave him a sheepish smile. “Sorry,” she whispered before lowering her head in shame. She was afraid of hurting or upsetting Dante and she was hardly sure how to walk the fine line she seemed to be treading now. “You are coming right, Dante?” she asked gently, hoping to see the man at the meeting as well. She thought that each gentleman’s name fit him and she found that she liked how their names seemed to roll of her tongue. Oh dear, am I falling for two men at once? She thought to herself, utterly confused at her own emotions. She did not want to hurt either man nor did she want to end up being hurt in the end.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on July 12th, 2011, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 3:47 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Dante gave her appology a sweet smile, not a charming one. There was a difference. It had to do with the eyes.
"Don't be sorry. I would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes. though I have no reason to even think such things about you be your words," he said, his voice giving the underlying meaning that he meant what he had just said. Dante really did dislike the woman they were forced to call Queen. Speaking of which, the conversation was about her, though now it was hidden in their words. Calista was a very smart woman. Dante like that. He was never one for airheads. He only nodded to her words there.

As the man Niko took a sudden, but welcome on Dante's part, leave, the rogue noticed the light touch. He tried to hide his distaste, and for the most part was successfull at it. It was usually general rule that you don't flirt with a woman already being flirted with. But then again, it let there be something of a competition, making the prize that much more enjoyable. But then again, he thought to himself. It will most likely be the prize's choice who wins.

Without skipping a beat, he put his charming grin on before Calista had even turned her attention back to him.
"You have nothing to be sorry for," he told her, patting her hand in hopes to get her to look up at him and not have that pretty face downcast. He turned so that he could lean his elbows on the bar while facing it, his head turned to look at her. "Well, I'm here aren't I? And this is where's it's supposed to be, right? But I have to wonder, what's the cue for it to begin?" Again he turned in his feet to let his eyes sweep across the room. It seemed to be settling down. Maybe it had something to do with the music which had gotten slower. Or maybe the cliche figure in the corner was starting to have various people heading in his direction. "Or maybe it has already begun."

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 4:34 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Calista gave Dante a sweet smile in return, happy that he accepted her apology and pleased that he did not think her a spy. She could never bring herself to work for such a woman---even if she were threatened since she would probably do such a poor job at lying that anyone would be able to read her intents immediately. "I have heard stories..." she whispered so that only Dante could hear. "None of which are good...and I am sure there are many more tales of which I have not heard..." she added with a shake of her head.

Feeling Dante's hand on hers after Niko left, Calista raised her head and gave the rogue a warm smile, liking his light touch and relieved that a conflict had not ensued between them all. "Well I am glad you will stay for this meeting," she remarked quietly before glancing around the smoke-filled room at Dante's question on the cue for the meeting to begin. "I am not sure," she remarked. "But I don't think the meeting has begun yet. Though I expect the sign to be both subtle and yet understandable enough that only those that wish to remain for it will," she remarked as her eyes fell on the man that was talking with the she-elf. As the music began to slow, her attention shifted briefly to the entertainer before turning back to Thraidh. "And I have a feeling that man there will take some lead in the matter at hand," she remarked softly, keeping her gaze upon him.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 4:48 am 
Maia
Maia

"You're frowning again."

Lissa raised her eyebrows at Piper from over her mug of ale.

Frowning, she put down her mug and motioned to the growing crowd, murmuring, "You call this a recruitment meeting? They're drunkards. I mean look at them!!"

Piper's eyes flitted around the room, from the entertainer to the intoxicated elf and the man she had somehow dragged into a conversation before murmuring back, "With what's going on up North, people have fled South and with noone to lead them, this is what you get."

Piper shivered nervously, pausing only to adjust her cloak. Reaching underneath it, she pulls out a ferret and motions for Lissa to take it, whispering, "Take her. They need the air, just put her on your lap and she'll hold still for you."

Looking around cautiously, Lissa hesitates briefly before taking the ferret firmly and setting it gently on her lap, "So what are you doing over here anyways Piper?"

She shakes her head, "Just wandering. I had to get out anyways. With well...what's been going on, I had to leave. What about you?"

Lissa shrugged, "Same as you, I guess. I left my boyfriend behind. I hope to see him again. This is the only way I get to see him...I guess."

The Air Manipulator shifted slowly, trying not to upset the ferret on her lap, "The music's slowing."

Piper nodded, "Then yes...it should be starting soon."

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 5:28 am 
Maia
Maia

Niko noticed that there was a man in the corner who looked to be getting impatient. '' Perhaps, it is him I have come to see'' he thought to himself.
He then noticed the two women at the table next to him had brought out what seemed to be a ferret. He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. As they both looked at him he shot them a smile. '' that is a sight'' he said to them not sounding offensive. '' As to your question about the meeting I just heard you mention.. If it's about the royalty problem we've been having then it seems you are in luck as it looks about to start up'' Noticing a man at the bar start to move towards the stranger in the corner.
'' Come and let's see what we may find out'' he said quietly to them.
As he got up to move towards the stranger he saw Dante who conveniently had his back to him so as to block Niko from view move his hand over Calista's. This bothered him slightly, however her smile that followed it irritated him further. Yet he didn't let it show on his face for long. His look of disdain disappeared as quickly as it came. He hoped no-one had seen it. He was not one who was very used to the emotions coming over him this night and he wasn't sure he liked it.
He motioned for the two women behind him to follow if they wished and moved towards the stranger.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 1:22 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"We have all heard those stories," Dante replied, being serious for perhaps the first time in the conversation, keeping his voice low as well so only Calista would hear. "Though I'm sure they change with every telling, they all have the same underlying meaning and harsheness."

He glanced at the people that Calista pointed out, like that man that had had the slightly drunken elf come up to him and try to strike up a conversation. Who was getting up from his place. Dante thought this odd. Because elves were rare enough in these parts that one usually wouldn't give up the chance to speak to one, drunk or not. And that's when he realy noticed something odd. There was more awkwardness in the room now. Several characters who sat unsure of themselves, keeping a keen eye on everything, waiting. Dante guessed that they were all probably there for this meeting as well, and with his keen eye he started picking out those who he guessed would also attend this meeting.
"No, you're right, it hasn't started yet. But look close enough and you can tell who all is waiting for it to start. As for a sign... there may be no sign at all. It'll just happen. You don't want a signal in a public place for the kind of thing that's about to go down. I'm surprised there isn't a private room reserved for this," he leaned back on the bar. Again his eyes turned to the man that had been with the she-elf at Castila's words. "No, I don't think so. He has the same air of waiting as the rest. But by his confidence, he may know more then the rest. You see, I've learned quickly to read people well. I have to in my line of work. Speaking of which, what is it you do, fair lady?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agatha had closed her eyes for this song. It was a bit more unfamiliar to her, so she needed to consentrate so as not to get it wrong. She knew how a crowd could react to a sour note. But something made her open her eyes. The atmosphere in the room changed drastically. Was it because of her music? Surely no, the song wasn't that much of a change from the first. She looked about. There seemed to be less drunks and more people sitting about with shifty eyes, as if waiting for a cue. That was the first notion Agatha got that something was going to go down here. Something big. Maybe something that would make a good story. She would wait and see. So the entertainer closed her eyes again and put her mind back on her music.

That was until a man, cleary drunk out of his witts, went by her and suddenly passed out at her feet. Startled, Agatha pulled her instrument from her lips and jumped back with a small cry. Her few steps back, and she found herself bumping into someone. She turned quickly to find it had been the man who had nodded to her playing earlier. Agatha's cheeks blushed red, but it was out of great embarrassment.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you," she said quickly, glancing over at the spot where she had been sitting, the drunken lout now laying sprawled out and snorring on the floor. "I'm sorry," Agatha repeated herself...

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 2:59 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

"Yes," Calista remarked softly after Dante remarked that they had all heard stories. "Which will probably be why some of us are here tonight," she added in the same hushed tone. Turning her attention back around the smoke-filled tavern, Calista began to feel a new emotion rippling around the crowded room. The joviality seemed now to be replaced by a sense of tension and anticipation...as if the air itself was waiting with bated breath for the event to happen. "You may be right," she added softly. "There may be no sign," she added as she saw two women seem to sit with anticipation and Niko move across the room. "I wonder if he is the one in charge," she mused in her same hushed tone as she eyed the man in the corner that everyone seemed to be gravitating toward, a slight chuckle escaping her lips as Dante mused that he was surprised they did not have a private room for this event. "And I think you may be right about the one talking to the she-elf," she added. Turning back to Dante when he mentioned that in his line of work he had learned to read people well, Calista just gave him a small smile. "Well I suppose I must be easy for you to read then," she added with a smirk. "Have you any guesses on what my occupation may be before I tell you, dear sir?" she asked with a gentle smile.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2011, 3:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

Niko was moving across the tavern when the entertainer jumped up and bumped into him causing him to drop his ale.
He looked down at the ale and back to her. She was apologising. Niko then gave her a look of pure contempt and anger and then saw her reaction. He then burst out in hearty laughter ''think nothing of it'' he said having enjoyed her reaction at his mock anger. '' It would appear that some men can not hold their ale'' he said indicating the now snoring man on the floor.
He smiled at her, hoping to put her at ease. He decided against getting another ale, as he would need to be focused for the time being. He glanced at the bar and saw that Calista was still immersed in conversation with Dante.
He shrugged his shoulders and sat down back at his table and indicated for the entertainer to follow him if she would.
'' I am Niko'' he said to her with a self assured smile. '' and I would like to hear your name and perhaps a story to help pass the time if you would be so kind as to oblige.''
''Why not'' he thought to himself. '' Let someone else approach the stranger first, lest he be a spy for the queen'' He looked up to her and waited for a response.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 12:35 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Dante turned back to lean against the bar with his elbows, his back to the crowd. A thoughtful expression on his face. "I find it interesting who has been drawn here. I mean, how was word of this business spread? I frequent such places and whispers find their way to my ears, yet I heard nothing of it. How was it that word of this reached you?" he inquired of Calista, honestly wondering, and not just charmingly asking to start more conversation. His hush words were serious, the first bit of true seriousness he had shown yet. He wondered because it seemed a bit strange to him, the characters that were in the tavern that were obviously not regulars, and sat with waiting and watching looks. "But we will just have to wait and see who starts the business, won't we? Unless only certain people were given an invitation, and the head man is waiting for all his invited to arrive before beginning and for the uninvited to leave." It certaintly was an idea, he mused. "I guess all we can do is wait."
Dante turned his torso to face her, a single elbow now on the bar, his serious expression changing to his charming smile again.
"Now, reading people's intentions is different then figuring out details like that about them. I mean, a mercenary and entertainer are easy enough, a mercenary being rough and well armed, and an entertainer dressed in bright colors," he nodded to the she-elf and redhaired girl in turn. "But others like yourself, it's a bit more difficult. No callouses on your hands so not a weaver or maid, your garb is too fine for those anyway. You have a nice smell about you, a natural smell. So something that has to do with herbs, perhaps? Maybe a candle-maker?"

~~~~~~

Agatha winced when she heard the tankard hit the floor.
"I'm so sorry," she said again. "I'll buy you another. I didn't mean to." The anger he showed her, and bowed her head in appology. Here would come the cursing and insults and demands. She had met plenty of men like these before. She had hoped he wouldn't be one, but she guessed wrong. Then she was taken by complete surprise when she heard him laugh. She looked up to find he wasn't really mad. That wasn't very nice, she had gotten a bit worried for a moment. But now the worry faded. Agatha glanced at the passed out man at his words.
"It seems so," she said a bit quietly, daring a small smile. "B-but my offer still stands about the lost ale. Again, I'm appologize." Then he smiled, and that made her smile a little wider. He really wasn't worried about the ale that he had dropped because of her. She could almost sigh in relief.
The entertainer did stand there a bit uncertaintly for a moment as he sat back down, her hand went up to play with the collar of her shirt a bit. Then an introduction was asked for. Now she gave a genuine smile, and her uncertainty vanished. Agatha gave him a bow, a well practiced, graceful movement that made her cloak pull back from her a bit as if to show of the colorful cloths a bit more.
"It's nice to meet you, Niko. I am Agatha, traveling entertainer from nowhere in particular, and headed the same way. Once apprenticed to the renouned yet late storyteller Amrod Loreweaver, now continueing his word of bringing entertainment to the entertainable," she said, her voice strengthened more than before. Obviously lines she had said many times before. And now Agatha sat down in a chair by his table in a way that she also somewhat faced the rest of the tavern though her attention was on Niko.
"As for a story, I can very easily oblige you. Do you have a particular one in mind that you would like to here? Anything from brave and valiant knights to cunning and wise wizards. I can tell you a tale that is terribly true, or a myth and legend passed through time. Verses of heroic fights and noble kings perhaps?"

PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 2:03 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Calista gave Dante a small smile when he asked how word of such a meeting reached her ears. "To make a long story short," she began quietly, "Members of the resistance offered me sanctuary here after my homeland was invaded. For the debt that I owe them and the hatred I bear for the one who inflicts such pain, I wanted to try and offer whatever little service I could. When I expressed this desire to one of the resistance they told me of the meeting tonight. I have some contact with members here and there, but not much, which may be a good thing because if I were over to get taken by a spy or if I am tricked by the wrong person I will not put their cause into jeopardy," she added a grimness flickering over her eyes as a shadow flitted across her face. "And no I do not think it was by invitation only. From my understanding, the resistance may be a bit wary but they welcome all who truly oppose our 'royal' problem," she remarked in her same quiet tone.

When Dante turned to face her again and began to examine some of her traits and dress to guess her occupation, Calista just remained quiet, rather impressed by his powers of observation. "I am impressed, your skills at deduction are quite good," Calista remarked with a smirk. "Well I am not a candle-maker but you are right, I do work with herbs. I actually work as a healer and herbs are my specialty," she added softly. "So now that you know my occupation, my charming gentleman, care to enlighten me on yours?" she asked with sweet smile.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2011, 12:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

He smiled as she sat down. ''Agatha'' he said shortly after he had introduced herself. '' I would toast your name and your music, yet I find myself without drink'' he said with a mock stern expression on his face. Laughing as her worried expression started to return he was quick to reassure her. '' Please, do not give it another thought'' he said patting her arm gently with a smile on his face.
'' Perhaps that was a sign that I would do better to stop drinking for the night. Thankfully it was a better method than he received'' he said while nodding towards the man who had lost consciousness and fallen on the floor.
His smile broadened when she agreed to obliging him with a story. His expression turned thoughtful when she inquired as to what genre of story he would like to hear. ''What better to hear than something that would reflect what is occurring now'' he said to himself.
He then turned to Agatha, '' have you any stories about a tyranny overcome? Or something similar? , Perhaps with some romance involved'' he added with a smirk.'' Though I would suggest you keep the words of this story just loud enough for me to hear as some may not appreciate the themes in these troubled times''. He paused from speaking then added '' If not then I would be glad to hear any story you deem suited for the moment. Unfortunately it has been too long since I have had the pleasure of a good story.''
He moved closer and waited for her response.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 2:05 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"That is a nice story. I had heard the resistance were something of a welcoming group, but never thought to look into them, really," Dante replied to her story of how they helped her. "But from the sound of it, this isn't a recruitment for new members into their club, more of a task that will be given to current already trusted members, if you know what I mean." Dante caught the flicker of a shadow on her face before it had disapeared. "From what you say, it seems like you doubt your strength and ability to keep a secret," he said in a gentle tone that gave an underlying meaning that he did not doubt that strength.

Dante had to chuckle at her praise of his deduction skills. Though thats all it was, deduction, it wasn't really trying to read someone's intentions, which he was better at. But still, noticing small details was part of the job. He was a thief after all. He raised his eyebrows almost in surprise to her answer of what her occupation was.
"A healer? Well, I don't think I would have guessed that, considering I don't often go visit any even when the need comes. It's more of I've had a bad history with a particular healer in the past. An old grouchy man. But maybe that history can be erased and a nicer one made now that I've met you," he chuckled lightly, a spark dancing in his eyes.
Then he asked about his occupation. He turned and ordered a drink from the bartender before turning back to her. "Well, compared to such an honest occupation like healing, I feel like a scoundrel. The nice way to put is is probably to say that I am a professional procurer of objects no longer needed by the target," he said, with a smile that was more grim. "And saying this, probably makes my standing with you go down now, I would imagine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agatha could only scrunch her nose at his comment about the drinking, figuring from his earlier reaction that he was only joking. Though maybe it had been the laugh that was the joke, she worried for a moment, but smile eased that worry away quickly. She bit her bottom lip at his words and reassuring touch, more for the fact that she still felt a bit bad about it. But she was forced to let it go. Especially at his comment that refered to the man that had frightened her in the first place which made her giggle. "Alright, I guess I'll stop appologizing now, then," she commented.

The storyteller's expression became thoughtful, almost blank at his suggestion of a tale, her head cocked almost like an inquisitive puppydog. Though she wasn't native to this kingdom, she still knew where she was. She knew the tales of the Queen. That this man would request such stories in such a place, at such a time, should couldn't help but be a bit curious. But then again, would it truelly hurt to tell such a tale here? It would only be a story, and not necessarily a true one, either.
"No, why should such a story not be appropriate? It is only a tale after all, and not always truth," she said, and suddenly the perfect story came to her mind. She straightened in her seat and cleared her throat, her hands infront of her because they would help tell the story in most cases. This time when she opened her mouth to start speaking, it was as if she was a different person. Her voice wasn't quiet and shy, but now lulling and rich and confident. She began a tale of a tyrannt Warlock Lord who faught to control the nations. And who, it was also said, could only be killed by a very special sword which could only be weilded by a very special person...

(BTW, the story she's telling is akin to one like the book the Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks. I didn't want to actually sit and type out a story, lol.)

Last edited by Eruraina on July 14th, 2011, 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 2:51 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

"Well from my experience, I can attest that those stories are true," Calista remarked with a gentle smile. "Perhaps," she remarked quietly to his next statement. "But depending on the task, they may welcome another sword," she added. "And it seems a few others here came for the same purpose of offering aid since word somehow spread to them..." she continued in the same hushed tone that she had been using since they continued to talk on the resistance. Averting her gaze from Dante's when he spoke in a gentle tone about her doubts she could only bite her lip, not believing her strength or her ability to keep a secret. "Look how quickly I revealed things to you because you charmed me so. Thank heavens you are an alley..." she whispered. "What if I am not so lucky the next time and I reveal too much? What if I get someone killed if I say too much to the wrong person?" she whispered, her voice tight with her worries.

Sighing softly then, Calista finally raised her head and glanced back up at Dante as he commented on her profession. "It's a pity your history with a healer was that of a grouchy old man. I can not see why one would should choose such a profession if one's heart is not in it...especially when one is tending to the sick and wounded. Catching the spark dancing in his eyes, Calista blushed slightly as a gentle smile traced her lips. "Well if I can offer such a service to you in a time needed, I will be happy to," she replied softly before her eyes widened in shock when he confessed his occupation. A thief? Calista thought, never thinking of him as such. She had thought him perhaps a soldier of some sort but not a thief. Averting her gaze for a moment to gather her thoughts, the young woman did not know what to think or how to feel. She did not approve of his occupation and she figured that now would be the best time to break off such companionship...and yet something was keeping her where she was. Raising her head then, she stared him directly in the eyes as if she were searching his for some sign that she could trust him. "You took a risk in confessing this to me..." she said softly. "When you could have spun a plausible tale and I probably would have believed it..." she added. "That speaks well of you..." she murmured, not knowing what else to say.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 11:27 am 
Maia
Maia

Niko listened to her story. Her voice had turned different but it added to make the story better, she spoke with more confidence.As he listened he kept an eye on the proceedings around the tavern just in case. The number of people seemed to have been lowering he thought. He could only assume that the meeting wouldn't be far off now.
As Agatha spoke he found he enjoyed her story telling, and he began to wonder if she herself would want to be part of a story, quite similar to the one she was telling him. As he listened to her, he also began taking in more details of her appearance. As far as he could see she had no visible weapons. ''Dangerous to travel alone without any means of defending yourself '' he thought
''Though she wouldn't present a threat to some, there were many people such as bandits and deserters who would no doubt relish the chance of finding a woman traveling alone far from help.''
She concluded her story which Niko had enjoyed. He promptly picked up his fallen tankard and raised it in appreciation of her story. '' A fine story'' he said while tossing his tankard back to the floor with a smile.
He then lowered his voice. '' And to respond to your question, while yes it is merely a story, the queen nor any of her supporters would not look kindly on hearing it. By telling it I would assume you have no love for our dear queen and I know you do not work for her. If you did you would not have cared that you made me drop my ale and I'd wager that after the look I gave you I would be fighting off all the guards within earshot of this place.'' He paused from talking, his grin never left his face.
'' I must ask,'' he continued with a more serious expression on his face, '' you speak often of adventure no doubt but do you ever wish to be a part of a story that may one day be told by others? A mission of sorts may be taking place soon and I would have you join us, if you would. Though you may need a weapon'' he added.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2011, 5:15 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(I'd like to join if I may)

Name:Agron
Race: Human
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/spartacus/image ... riegel.jpg
Personality: Is serious when the situation demands it but knows the value of a good joke. Is very loyal and keeps his word but is very difficult to gain his trust.
Weapons/Skills/Magic: Has a two handed sword that was given to him as a prize for his fighting prowess when he won a tournament in the arena. Has a small knife that he keeps hidden as well as a bow and arrows. Can fight with his fists if need be.
History: Nothing is known about him before he was sold as a slave to be trained to compete in the arena, though it is likely that he had been taught how to use a sword before. Also won his freedom after a few years and was given his sword upon becoming free. He hates tyranny with a passion and dislikes unjust rulers.
Other: ( yes i know I am a tad obsessed with Spartacus :innocent: )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next