Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: She's A Pirate!
PostPosted: March 27th, 2012, 4:53 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"So... everything's alright now? The ship is fixed?" Falasse's asked. "That didn't take as long as I thought it would." She glanced over at Gideon and found herself making eye contact with the handsome sailor. She quickly looked away, blinking as a ray of sunlight lanced into her eyes.

PostPosted: March 27th, 2012, 5:00 pm 
Istari
Istari

Lairelosse gave a knowing grin. "Yes, all finished! We will make it even better once we hit port. But that is a good a fix as it gets out here on the open sea!"

Gideon blinked and also looked away, and received a resounding clap on the shoulder from Aerod. "She's a might purty one, don't ye' think, Gideon?" the older sailor, with one eye, smirked at the younger man. Gideon skittered away, blinking fast. "C'mon, don't you got work to do?" he crossed his arms defensively, looking almost like a young boy being picked on because of his crush. His lower lip even stuck out a bit. Aerod was like a father to him, so he really didn't have a choice but to take everything the man through at him.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2012, 5:54 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"How long will we be sailing?" Falasse questioned. The wind blew her hair into her face, and she quickly brushed it out of her eyes. As much as she wanted to know how long it would be before they made port, she didn't overly care. Already she felt as if she could spend years on this ship, on the open sea. She smiled with that thought.

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2012, 8:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Two days, unless lady luck abandons us." Lairelosse grinned at her. "You already love it. I can tell." her own hair blew free in the wind. "If you like, Gideon can show you around."

"What?!" Gideon squeaked, stopping so suddenly in his tracks that he nearly tripped over his own feet.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2012, 3:49 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

She laughed at Gideon's reaction. The squeak sounded bizarre, coming from the strong sailor. "That would be lovely," Falasse said with a wide grin. "I don't know much about sailing, as I'm sure you can tell."

PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 2:15 pm 
Istari
Istari

Lairelosse smirked. Gideon would kill her for this. But he would enjoy it. "Have fun kids!" she gave a little wave and grabbed the rigging. She swiftly began to climb up to the crow's nest.

Gideon cleared his throat. "I guess we'll start underneath." he motioned for her to follow him down the ladder, not meeting her gaze.

PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 10:58 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Falasse hesitantly descended the ladder, trying not to slip.she was successful until the last two rungs - her foot slid off the wood and she banged her knee rather viciously against the rung above. She hissed in pain, trying hard to suppress a wince.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 12:27 am 
Istari
Istari

"Easy there, we don't want you to break your sea legs even before you actually have them." he said quietly and placed both his hands on her waist to steady her. "Are you alright?"

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 4:47 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Falasse struggled to suppress the blush rising to her cheeks. "I'm fine. Thank you." She looked down at her shoes shyly. With Gideon's help, she stepped off the last rung of the ladder.

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 9:45 pm 
Istari
Istari

He removed his hands after she was safely off the ladder. "To the left is where we store our fresh water and food. These are checked daily to make sure they do not get infested with disease and maggots...to the right are extra hammocks, where some of the sailors sleep. This also serves as our infirmary, and we have a doctor on board who can tend to the sick or injured."

PostPosted: April 20th, 2012, 6:49 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

She nodded. "Checking the food daily is an excellent idea. Could we take a peek in there? I'd like to see what food you have here so I can get an idea of what I can cook." Around Gideon, her words seemed to come out faster than they should - Falasse couldn't understand why.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2012, 1:19 am 
Istari
Istari

"Sure...let's take a look.." he pried open some boxes and opened up some barrels. "There's not much here, as you can see..." he motioned to them, almost dismissively.

PostPosted: May 25th, 2012, 10:09 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Falasse wandered amidst the barrels, rubbing the bridge of her nose as she thought. "Hmm.... I could make that.... or that...." Turning to Gideon, she raised her voice to an audible level. "It will be enough for now. It's amazing what you can make with very little. However, I do believe a trip to the market once we land could do a world of good." She grinned in anticipation.

PostPosted: May 30th, 2012, 10:12 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Good luck in telling that to Lairelosse...she thinks we're good on supplies..." he shrugged. "Thanks, though. Maybe she'll listen to another woman." he chuckled slightly.

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2012, 11:28 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"With any luck, she will." A mischievous grin danced across her features. "I'll just tell her it will boost morale on the ship. Hopefully that will convince her."

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2012, 9:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

"morale is great as it is though, really. She's a good captain. But I think she gets lonely..." he blinked and took a deep breath. "That's about it down here...I could take you around the rest of the ship though."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next