Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Comedy of Fortune RPG
PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 11:54 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

((OOC: I was going to wait for Rumpelstiltskin, but he seems to keep disappearing. Does anyone know if everything is ok with him?))

Lupas finally spotted the group, and walked up to them. Once he reached them he said "The room is ready. Captain, I would like for you to come as well to make sure that you approve of my choice of quarters for her." He then turned, and head back to the room. As he reached the room he waited for them to arrive, and once they did he opened the door, and said " M'lady, I present to you...your room." as he said this he stepped back out of the way of the door, and made a deep bow to Raina.

Previously Known As Orophin

Last edited by Kraven H. Silverfox on April 12th, 2012, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 1:56 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

[OOC: Sorry, I have limited time before computer]

Ravast went after Brackett and was sure that they are going somewhere...tidy, when man showed him a mop and said with a laugh:
"Negotiate with cleaning the deck, lad!"
Ravast was sure that he heard bad.
"Wait a minute, captain recruited me..."
"She recruited you to be useful. So be useful and clean the deck. But don't let kraken eat you before you finish!"
He left Ravast with a mop. Elf muttered a curse.

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 6:04 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Location: Somewhere where there's free pumkin spice coffees. HAPPY AUTUMN!

Raina looked into the small cabin. It was perfect. This she expressed to Lupas, smiling at his humor. She walked in, setting the one thing that she'd brought with her down on the bed. It was a small jade lion that she kept well hidden.

Avatar http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/dollmaker

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 2:38 am 
Istari
Istari

Joana was standing happy that Raina likes her room. Then she turned to Lupas.

"I am getting worried about Stevenson. He should be back. Do you think..."

She didn't finish. She was really worried about the guard incident but didn't want to show it to the crew.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 8:08 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lupas was happy that Raina was pleased. Then looked sympathetically at Joana, he hated it when his Captain worried, and said " If you wish, Captain, I can go and check on him. There didn't seem to be many venders with a good selection of fruit though when I was in town. So it may just be that he had to vist more than one to fill out our order. Still, it has been quite some time since he left."

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 9:20 am 
Istari
Istari

Joana nodded.

"Look for him and if he got into troubles...well, then don't do anything, just let me know. Raina...prepare yourself for the new duties. I bet you are great cook and we are not very demanding iftalking about food."

She moved on the deck, like the air in the Raina's cabin started to suffocate her. Yes, it was the land that was suffocating her...she wanted leave this place, be at open sea and talk only with her crewmates. She caught herself wanting to kill everyone who will be trying to stop her from doing that. Her veyes noticed angry elf, who was trying to clean the deck. She smiled.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 11:46 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Raina walked to the kitchen. Once there, she found the provisions she had to work with on the small counter. She set to work, chopping, and such.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 9:03 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lupus gave Joana a quick bow, and went in search of Stevenson. When he found him Stevenson was headed back to their ship mumbling to himself. Lupus silently came up from behind him, and quitely asked "Is there wrong Stevenson?" Stevenson spun in suprise, and when he saw it was Lupus took a sigh of relief, before saying "You really need to stop doing that Lupus, and no, nothig is wrong, now." Lupus stared at Stevenson until he continued saying "I found someone who actually hand enough applws to feel the supply that we needed, but as I was finishing telling him where to take them, a young thief ran by, and stole my coin purse. I just got done chasing him all around this forsken town, and finaly got it back. I'm headed back to the Royal Fortune now, and when I get there the apples should be arriving also."

Lupus cracked a small smile, and said "Your coin purse was stolen, by a street urchin. I can't wait to you explain that to the, Captain. That will be a sight that I would be hard pressed to miss." With that he headed back to the ship, with Stevenson right behind him, grumbling the whole way. Once they got there Lupus found that Stevenson proved to be right. A man was waiting with a cart full of apples. Stevenson quickly checked them, told the man where to store them, and paid him so that when the man was done he could leave straight away. Lupus, and Stevenson, then went to find the Captain. When they spotted her Lupus walked up to her, and said "Found him Captain, and your going to love this." Stevenson then walked up and proceded to tell the Captain what had transpired.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2012, 3:59 am 
Istari
Istari

Joana made a really angry grimace as she heard of Stevenson's adventure.

"You really must beter guard yourself. What would be if your coin sack was carrying more money? You will not get your part from the bounty when we sink next ship. That will teach you caution. No, don't make such face. WE are heading to treasure and you will get a lot of coins when we finish with the tasks."

She was angry but also amused by the puppy eyes of Stevenson.

"Go now and tell the officers that I want to see them...Oooo, apples arrive..."

She looked quickly at Ravast who threw mop on the deck with a curse and felt something in her stomach. Something that she didn't feel for long time. She really liked that man. Even when cursing, he seemed so...harmless.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 3:29 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"Captain...! Captain...!" Ravast saw her and wanted to tell her that it's not his job, this deck cleaning. He was made for strategy and war, for stealing and deceiving. That couldn't end like this!

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 6:03 am 
Istari
Istari

"What again!" Joana wanted to make her voice angry to not let him know that she is interested in him. It would ruin her in his eyes and she was his captain. He had to fear her, at least feel respect. She never wasin love and she wasn't now. But she felt attracted. "I don't have time, Ravast, apples arrived."

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 2:05 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

He couldn't make a mission for governer cleaning deck. But he couldn't tell that to Joana. He stepped closer, with caution.
"I really think I could help you in other way. I am really smart" he smiled to her, using one of his most breathtaking smiles. "I am really smart. You waste my potential in this job...captain."
He bowed a little and looked from lowered eyes at her face.

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 17th, 2012, 3:35 am 
Istari
Istari

She tought that it would be good to have smart person behind her...well, at least when it will come to solving problems at the Island. She knew that Ravast is new but she felt that he isn't just telling her that he is smart; he really was.

"Lupas, give him small quarter far from the officers' quarters. He will be our puzzle aid. For now let him just help with sails, later he will be attending on our crew meetings."

PostPosted: April 17th, 2012, 11:59 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Lupas watched with amusement as Stevenson told Joana his story, and tried to get her not to be mad at him. He thought that Stevensons punishment was fitting, and was sure that he would start being more observant in the future. He then watched, and listened, to the conversation between Joana, and Ravast.

Lupas could tell that the Captain was attracted to the thief, and it looked like he might know it. Lupas did agree with Joana on one point concerning Ravast, he was smart, but Lupas felt that a more appropriate description would be conniving. He knew that Ravast had a hidden agenda here, and he would get to the bottom of it.

When Joana told him to fix Ravast one of the guest quarters Lupas was surprised, but didn't show it, he then took a deep bow, and once he stod he said "As you wish Captain." He then headed back toward the quarters, and opened the first door on the left. It had once been used by a cleric who had procured passage on the ship, and although it was one of the smaller rooms, it held a table, and chair to be able to work at. Lupas quickly cleaned it, and then brought in some clean sheets, as well as some jars of ink, a few quillos, and a stack of paper.

Lupas then left the room leaving the door slightly ajar, and walked back to Joana, and Ravast. He walked up to Ravast, and said "Your quarters are ready. It is the first door to the left. I left the door ajar for you to be able to easily bring whatever belongings you have into it. The guest quarters, and officer quarters, are through that door." Lupas pointed toward a door situated across the ship from the Captains quarters.

Lupas then begane to head toward the kitchen, and dinning area. He thought to himself 'I can't believe that the Captain actually told me to give him his own quarters. He's, not a guest, a female, or an officer. He should be sleeping with the rest of the crew. What is it about him that she likes so much.'

Lupas reached the kitchen, and spotted Raina preparing something for supper. He smiled when he saw her, and although he didn't know why he felt like he could relaxe around her, something he hadn't done in years. He walked up toward her, and said "I have two questions that I would like to ask you Raina. First, do you know anything about Ravast that you could tell me, and second, would you like some help preparing supper. Before you got here we had to take turn preparing the meals, and although I'm no gourmet chef, I was the one who had to cook the most, because I was the only one who had any skill at it." He smilled warmly at Raina when he had finished.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2012, 1:47 pm 
Istari
Istari

Joana felt strange under the look of elf eyes. She turned angry.

"Better go and take your quarters before I will change my mind."

And then, without any words, she left Ravast alone and returned to her cabin. When she was in her private place, alone, she clenched her fists and growled. Weakness! It was all her weakness. She, who plundered many ships, killed many humans and stole many gold, now felt this strange feeling that was making her weak. She knew she can't treat Ravast as special guest but the words about private quarter came from like a wind, she couldn't stop it. She told herself that it's because she needed him. But no, it was something deeper.

She tried to calm herself by taking out the maps she collected; all were related to Island of Ten Wonders. She didn't tell the crew but on the way to Island was Island of Monsters and Cube of Solitude. She only heard these names but knew that they can't be good. She trusted her crew and her view...at least she trusted her view to this very morning. Is she ready for this adventure? Will she be able to save her crew when the danger will come? She was never afraid like now but she also felt that this mission can bring something good and change their lives forever.

She sunk into the maps. Soon they will departure...

PostPosted: April 17th, 2012, 4:35 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Raina smiled back. "Hello. To answer your first question, no I don't know much about Ravast. He came into the tavern a few times. One night he went into the back room with a few well-dressed men. Other than that I can't tell you much." She turned over a piece of meat on the small stove. It hissed. "Secondly, yes I could use some help. Would you like to chop up the onions over there?"
She looked directly at Lupas, something she hadn't done before. She could not see this man as a cook.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next