Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Gamer's Game (Star Wars RP)
PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 11:37 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaden stood up straight. "Who...me?" He gave a nervous chuckle. "I don't know...as long as I get out of this alive I'm good...honestly I think it sounds kind of fun. Not that I appreciate being used either."

He paused and looked at the other two. "I guess what I am trying to say is-"

"Yes," X interrupted and finished his sentence. "You said you want to make it out alive, so your answer is yes. Now lets get this ship in the air."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 11:42 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yelena scoffed. "Fun? You think being black mailed is fun? Seriously." She looked at X. "We should see what this ship has for food and supplies before we take off. In the mean time, I have my own ship I should make sure will be safe until I come back for it." She took out her Holo recorder. "We should also exchange information, if just for now."

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2015, 11:55 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Again Jaden backed off and held up his hands in a defensive position. "Ok... ok. I get. No worries, I'm in."

"I'll check the supplies," X said in response to Yelena, ignoring Jaden completely. "Do what you need to do and..." he tossed her a small data log. "That has all my information you will need to contact me."

X walked down the hallway to the supply room, his large build seemed to fill the small corridor. His frame was medium build but all muscle. It wasn't hard to see how he competed with the best of the best when it came to the bounty hunts.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 12:08 am 
Maia
Maia

Yelena nodded. "Right." Before she watched X leave. With that she left herself, though on the way out she looked at Jaden. The guy was too naive. Leaving the ship she made her way to her own ship, it was small. A thought came to her. Taking out her Holo recorder she called X. "I just realised, my ship my fit in the one the Gamer gave us. But you see if you agree."

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 12:23 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaden stood silently and motionless as Yelena walked past. Once she was past he ran straight for the controls and started playing with and familiarizing himself with things.

After X was finished checking supplies he was heading towards the bunking room when his holo recorder sounded. He picked up to hear Yelena. He looked at the size of the ship she had and thought for a moment.

"This might give us an edge... let me check the docking bay."

X slid down the ladder that went to the sub-level. He stepped off the room and then held his holo back up. "It will be tight but I think it will fit," he told Yelena.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 12:27 am 
Maia
Maia

Yelena smiled as she walked to her ship. It was her first real purchase, and it had gotten her through some of the worst situations. And if she was honest, she didn't want to leave it anywhere. "Ok, I'll fly right back over. How are we on supplies." She asked.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 12:35 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Very well," X responded. "I have sent you a list of five things we could use more of. If you could stop by and get them on your way. I'm going to do some modifications on some of the ship systems before we go...looks like the Gamer used some second rate parts and usage paths. I should be able to optimize the performance."

(I'm out for tonight *waves* )

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 12:38 am 
Maia
Maia

((alright, night))

Yelena nodded. She saved the list and shut the holo recorder off before getting into her ship and setting off. The items would be easy to get. She knew they would be donated once she 'asked'.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 9:27 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

X headed on towards the crew quarters again, as he passed by the cockpit he noticed Jaden still sitting at the controls studying them. He paused. "You know how to fly this thing, kid?"

Jaden jumped in the pilot's chair and turned around. "Huh? Oh sure! i can fly anything!"

"Good," X replied turning and walking away. As he walked down the hallway he called back to Jaden. "Roxas will be back shortly."

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 9:40 pm 
Maia
Maia

Sure enough, Yelena was back with good time. She had stocked up on supplies, not only for this 'job' but for when she was done. Including a few extra things that she hid away in her ship.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 9:45 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Once Yelena arrived X headed down to the, now full cargo bay, and helped her unload the few supplies.

"Thanks for picking up the supplies," he told her, hoisting an arm load of stuff on his shoulder and heading towards the supply room.

"I won't ask who you 'liberated' it from," he said in a knowing voice and a half grin.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 9:50 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yelena paused, paleing slightly. Did he know, no, she was careful. "I didn't steal, it was donated." She told him, keeping her cool. "I asked, and they freely gave me the supplies."

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 9:52 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

X chuckled, but only slightly. "I just know you didn't ask for us to help you cover the costs of the supplies..." he glanced back at her as they walked along. "So obviously you didn't pay for them. It's no matter to me, though. If it helps us catch this Gamer character it's a donation to a worthy cause I say."

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 9:57 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yelena took a deep breath. "Yeah." She glanced him over. "So, what kind of riddles will we be going againest? Will we be able to use them, againest the Gamer."

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 10:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"I don't know," X admitted as they walked past the cockpit... Jaden was still sitting there.

"Last time there were no riddles... it was a maze. He forced me to jump from my ship, let the ship crash over an distant planet, land in the middle of the maze and IF I found me way out all I had to do was bring him the stone from the center of the maze and steal a ship from the locals and bring leave the stone in the designated area for him to pick up..."

As he spoke X's grip on the supplies grew more firm. Finally he, subtly, took a deep breath and released his grip that was beginning to crush the handle of the one box he was carrying.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2015, 10:12 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yelena stiffened as they spoke. "What does he get out of this? Would he watch us? What does he expect us to do?" She muttered. "And why the three of us? Why you a second time? Why Jaden, who is clearly out of his depth. And me." She shook her head. "I hate not this."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next