Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Harry Potter: Half-Blood Prince RPG
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 5:12 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Right, since the first RPG got off to a pretty slow start..I'm starting another one.

Note:
This RPG will contain spoilers. So for those of you who haven't read the book yet, and don't want to know anything about it, please don't join. ;)

Also, you can make new characters of your own, or you can claim the ones that are in the book. It might be best if no one plays Harry, so please, no one try to claim him. All the other characters are available though.

Right, now for my character:

Name: Tidra Midnight
Age: Unknown, believed to be 16 or 17 since she's in her 6th year at Hogwarts.
Year: 6th
Appearance: She has crystal blue eyes, with dark black hair, and her skin is very white.
House: Gryffindor
History: Not many know of her background, only that her parents are dead, and that she is an orphan. She disappeared during the 5th year of Hogwarts, and some believe she became a Death Eater. Some think this because she has already learned mostly everything that they are teaching during the 6th year. Her magic is much more advanced than it should be for her age. Why she has suddenly come back to Hogwarts is unknown..as of now. Some have debated over the fact as to why she got sorted into Gryffindor instead of into Slytherin, since she seems more 'suited' to Slytherin. Another reason is because she seems to hate all Gryffindor's and she hangs out with the infamous Slytherin gang, even Snape seems to favor her as one of his own house. Whether her loyalties lie with Voldemort, or with Hogwarts is unknown...

Last edited by Evenstar on August 21st, 2005, 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 5:31 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Could I claim the character Hermione Granger?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 5:42 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Yes, of course. Right, well, I suppose we can start off on the Hogwart's Express.
---------------
Tidra was already dressed in her Hogwart's robes as she boarded the Hogwart's Express with the hood from her black cloak covering her face and the--much to her dismay--Gryffindor robes she wore. She walked along the aisle, her eyes darting to and fro searching for an empty compartment. She soon found one and slid open the door. She walked inside, shutting the door behind her, and took a seat as she leaned her head on the window to the left of her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 5:58 pm 
Vala
Vala

Hey, may I play my character? Tell me if you want me to change or add anything. =]

Edit:
Name: Cynthia (Cindy) O'Brien
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: Dark hair, brown eyes, medium skin and height.
Bio: Father killed by Voldemort. Raised with mother.

Last edited by Aerwen Skywalker on August 21st, 2005, 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:03 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

It's all good, except it might be best if you change your heritage. I don't really want to add any new relatives to the Black family that aren't actually relatives in the book. And, you're a third year, or a fourth year? (Since you said in your profile you were fourteen.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:07 pm 
Vala
Vala

Alright, um.....let's change it to...um.....whatever, I'll figure out a last name later. I'll be fourth year.

Edit: I think I'll be in Ravenclaw, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:12 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Right, well whatever you change it to, edit it on the post you just made with your character's profile on it. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:23 pm 
Vala
Vala

Changed it. Shall we continue?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:24 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Yes of course, I've already posted. Just waiting for others to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:27 pm 
Vala
Vala

[Yeah, I saw that. Oh, well.]

Cindy walked into the Hogwarts Express, looking around for an empty compartment, though she was unlikely to find one as they were mostly full. She opened one, not really caring who was in it and asked, "May I sit here? There's no room anywhere else."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:40 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Tidra didn't respond, she decided to pretend like she was asleep. She didn't feel like making small talk with this fourth year Ravenclaw.

Last edited by Evenstar on August 21st, 2005, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:53 pm 
Vala
Vala

[WHOOPS! Sorry. Uh....I guess Ravenclaw. I'll play Gryffindor some other time, even though it's my favorite house. :D]

Cindy sat opposite the Gryffindor girl. By the looks of it, she was asleep. She took out a notebook and began to write.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 9:22 am 
Istari
Istari

Name: Yazlin (Almost Pronounced like Jasmine) Kumez
Year: 6th
Pet: A black cat.
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Dark Brown almost black hair, that falls into her face all the time, but she doesn't want to cut it. She has amber dreamy eyes, and a very small nose, it hardly looks like she has one.
Personality: She is rather quiet, liking to be left alone to her thoughts rather than disturbed.
History: She comes from a pureblood family. Her brother and sister have both been through Hogwarts and were both in Slytherin like her. She didn't really care which house she got into, but was relieved it was Slytherin. She is very good at magic, her best subject is probably Potions or Transfiguration. She loves flying on a broom, but won't tell anyone that, and she doesn't mind getting into mischief, its about one of the only things she'll easily talk about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yazlin walked down the corridor of the Hogwart's Express looking for an empty compartment. She didn't find any. The closet she found to empty was a girl in Gryffindor robes and another in Ravenclaw sharing a compartment. One was reading the other looked to be sleeping, but you can never really tell. She sighed internally and slid the door open. She sat next to the Ravenclaw girl rather than the Gryffindor, because like most Slytherins, she hated them. She took her cat Melaii out of her basket and put her on her lap, petting her absentmindedly.

<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 4:31 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy looked up as the Slytherin girl sat down next to her, and smiled. "Hi," she said, then noticed her black cat. "Oh, what a beautiful cat!" she said, putting her book down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 5:03 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yazlin looked over at the girl next to her, through the hair that trailed in her face. She brushed it back, looking at the girl better. She didn't look to be more than a fifth year or less than a third year, she guessed her to be a fourth year. She felt Melaii struggling against her arms and released her, as she walked over the the Ravenclaw girl. Melaii never turned down an admiror. Traitor, Yazlin thought.
"Her name's Melaii," she said evenly. She looked across the way to the other girl and saw that her eyes were open a fraction more than they were before.

<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 5:13 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy recieved the cat onto her lap and smiled. "Charming little animal," she said, laughing. "I have one at home. Melaii, is it? How adorable. I'm Cynthia O'Brien, but you may call me Cindy," she said, extending her hand.