Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 5:26 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yazlin took Cindy's hand firmly.
"Yazlin Kumez." she said a little less dryly then usual.
She watched Melaii getting the girl to pet her and sighed, she was always doing that sort of thing.
"Melaii's only like attention that's all,"

<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 5:29 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy laughed. "I know. Cats are like that." She paused, then asked, "Where are you from? I haven't seen you around Hogwarts."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:06 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Tidra looked closer at the Slytherin girl. She recognized her. Ah, yes, Yazlin Kumez was her name. Tidra was the only Gryffindor the Slytherins conversed with civilly, since they all knew she hated the house she was in, Yazlin was one of those many Slytherins. Tidra remembered talking to her a few times. Suddenly the compartment door slid open and everyone turned their attention to the door. Tidra felt a firm hand grab her by the shoulder, prepared to throw her out of the compartment. It was Vincent Crabbe. Goyle meanwhile had grabbed the Ravenclaw girl and already had her nearly out of the door. Tidra whipped out her wand with her other hand and pointed it at Crabbe.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She hissed at him.
"Midnight?" Tidra turned her head to the right and saw Malfoy. He must have recognized her voice.
"I see you've come a long way since I've been gone, Malfoy. Picking on fourth years now instead of first, that is very good to know." She pulled back her hood, revealing her face and smirked at him. Tidra turned her attention back to the Ravenclaw, who Goyle seemed to have forgotten in pushing out of the compartment door when he heard Malfoy and herself talking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:11 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy suddenly felt herself being picked up by huge, fatty hands. She was halfway out the door when the Gryffindor stopped him. Surprisingly, she and the Slytherin creature were speaking to eachother civilly. Out of pure reflex, she punched the boy in the jaw with remarkable force.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:26 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Tidra reacted immediately, even though she cared little for Goyle the oaf.
"Expelliarmus!" She shouted pointing the wand directly at the Ravenclaw, making the spell hit her and send her flying backwards into the wall. The Ravenclaw's wand flew from her hand and landed near Tidra. Tidra flicked her wand at the compartment door making it slide shut. She thought, "Colloportus." and the door sealed itself locked. She bent down and picked up the Ravenclaw's wand and examined it. She looked through the glass of the compartment door and she could tell the Ravenclaw was mad that she couldn't get back through the door because she didn't have her own wand to unlock the door. Tidra flashed her a sardonic smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:29 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy banged on the door, kicking anbd punching, then gave a deadly look at the Gryffindor, calling her a rather impolite name in her head. She had never known Gryffindors to be so horrible, and thought that perhaps the girl was a Slytherin disguised as a Gryffindor. She yelled out in fury, as everything she owned was in there, then set off up the corridor, fuming, looking for someone to help her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:39 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Tidra laughed before she looked to the seat where the Ravenclaw had been sitting. She grabbed the Ravenclaw's things and starting rifling through them. She rolled her eyes, there was nothing of interest. Tidra dropped the Ravenclaw's things back on the seat, leaving them in a messy array. She sat back down where she had been sitting and looked at the Ravenclaw's wand again. She grabbed the other side of the wand with her other hand and snapped it in two before throwing it on the seat with the rest of the Ravenclaw's things.

(Haha, sorry..I'm just evil. You can probably just have your parents owl you another wand or something ;))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:40 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy had walked a bit down the corridor and into the next car, before she was so angry she felt her face hot, and finally yelled in fury. Somewhere behind her, she heard a compartment door open.
"Are you alright?" asked a voice, without the hint of malice the others had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:50 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Tidra thought the Ravenclaw was going to come back later with help, but she never came. The Hogwart's Express was nearly at Hogwarts by now. Everyone on the train was going to go change into their robes. Tidra had no need, she was already wearing hers. Soon after the train came to a halt, they were at Hogwarts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 6:54 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy stomped off the train with a furious expression on her face. She climbed into a carriage alone, scowling at anyone who approached. (Gee, you think she has a temper? :P) When they arrived at the school, she went directly to Professor McGonagall and told her the whole story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 7:08 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(lol :P)

When Tidra walked into the great hall with the others Slytherins there were many outbreaks of hushed voices speaking about her. It was only natural since she had been missing the previous year. Tidra noted that at the Ravenclaw table, the one that had been in the compartment with her wasn't there. Tidra walked to the Gryffindor table and took a seat, not particularly next to anyone. A moment after Tidra had taken her seat she saw the Ravenclaw stomp in, and Mcgonagall come in from the back entrance where the teacher’s tables were. Tidra groaned. The Ravenclaw had ratted Tidra out to her head of house. The Ravenclaw must have gone back to the compartment she had been in and seen her broken wand, which probably made her even angrier. Tidra rolled her eyes. She was going to get detention now, not like she actually cared, it was just a waste of her time. She had much more pressing things to worry about. Dumbledore stood up in front of all the students, and gave his usual speech. He told the first years the Forbidden Forest was forbidden, and some other random things. She wasn't really listening. She then heard her name, and realized what Dumbledore had said.
"And we're also welcoming back a student this year who was unfortunately absent the previous year. Miss Tidra Midnight!" There wasn't much grand applause, except perhaps from the Slytherins. But once again there were many hushed whispers about her. Then, once Dumbledore had finished, food appeared on the house tables and all the students began talking to each other and stuffing their faces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 7:13 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy sat down next to her friend Chelsea. "Hi," she mumbled.
"What happened?" she asked. "You weren't here-"
"Some Gryffindor locked me out of my compartment and ruined all of my stuff. INCLUDING MY WAND! NOW, Mother is going to have to MAIL one to me, which won't do much good, seeing as Ollivander's missing." She stabbed her meat with her fork with WAY too much power, bending the prongs. "Oh poo," she said, picking up another one.

Last edited by Aerwen Skywalker on August 24th, 2005, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2005, 5:35 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Hermione had heard about the fight between a student from her house and a Ravenclaw. These things spread through the school like wild fire. She was furious that a fight had caused so much damage and was even more livid to hear that one of her own house did such a horrible thing.

“Hello. My name is Hermione Granger. I am sorry about what happened on the train earlier.â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2005, 5:35 pm 
Vala
Vala

Cindy looked up with the furious look already embedded on her face, but softened when she saw Hermione's face and smiled. "It's alright," she said, "It wasn't your fault. I just have to get a new wand now," she added through gritted teeth, then laughed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 4:04 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Sometime during the feast Tidra had slipped over to the Slytherin table and the current subject at hand was how the Ravenclaw had ratted her out to Mcgonagall and how she was going to be serving detention now. Tidra looked around the great hall, she knew the feast would be ending soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 8:49 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yazlin looked over at Tidra sitting with the Slytherins now. She walked over towards her.
"You know you didn't have to pretend to be asleep the whole time in the compartment. I have to wash Melaii now that the little Ravenclaw had her hands on her." she said with a slight sneer on her face. "Snapping her wand probably sent her over the edge to rat on you though."

<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next