Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Star Wars: New Alliance- Episode I: The Darkest War
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 5:32 pm 
Istari
Istari

Summary:

Episode 1: With a new danger facing the Galatic Alliance and everyone who has helped them. A group of Jedi rise up to destory the sith and the empire once and for all. With all the Jedi masters busy a group of Padwan learners are the only ones who can save them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Jade Skywalker
Birthplace: Yavin 4
Appearance: Red hair, blue eyes like her father. Slender and very beautiful.
Weapon: blaster, and purple lightsaber.
Ship: The Jade Star (a small X-Wing
Bio: Daughter of Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker. She is the last child born to the Skywalker family. Only 4 years younger then her brother Ben. She is a powerful Jedi in the force. But still a Padwan learner. Her Jedi master is Kelisia Torin a powerful Jedi master. Knows how to fly an X-Wing. Her best friend is Maraj. They keep in contact as much as possible.
Attitude: Jade has a mind of her own. She has her mothers tough attitude and a hint of her fathers kindness. She is sweet, but some times stubborn a born leader.
Picture of her:

Jade stared out into the sky surrounding her home. Things looked so peaceful. Her blue eyes sparkled with happiness thinking about her life. Nothing bad had happened to her for a long time. No dangers for her and Ben's parents to go into nor any type of thing. She fingered her purple lightsaber. And looked around the room no one was there. She ignited her saber and pretenteded to be in a battle against an enemy. She took a swift stroke around just as her dad came in the room and blocked it.

"Woah Jade watch out you almost cut me in two." Luke said but Jade could see a hint of amusement in his face. She could also feel it through the force.

"Dad." She said smiling then put away her ignited lightsaber, and hugged him.

"Hey Jade." He said with a smile. "Been practicing I see.

"Yes Dad I have." Jade said proudly. "I'll be a Jedi Knight in no time."

"Hold on you've still got alot to learn Jade." Luke said.

"Aw dad I can do anything I put my mind to." Jade said with a pout.

"True but if you do things to fast it could lead to the dark side." Luke said with knowledge running through his voice.

Jade thought for a moment. "You're right dad."

Name: Darth Demenous
Appearance: A deformed man with terrible features and a sith cloak over him most of the time.
Bio: Uknown is Demenous history or who he was before he took up the job as sith lord. With the last remants of the empire gone. Anger has risen in him. He will do everything in his power to destroy Luke Skywalker and the ones who help him. He has taken a strong intrest now in studying everything about the Skywalker family and friends. Plus those who helped destory the Empire. Dark and dangerous. He is much more of a threat than Palpatine was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a ship not to far from Yavin 4 a man was talking. He was pale and disturbing. You could tell he was a sith lord. His name was Darth Dementous he was the lord and master of the Sith now. He felt on the planet the Skywalkers had a new child. He felt much power in the force in that child. He smiled wickedly.

"Their child the undoing of those who tryed to ruin the Empire. Our revenge will take them swiftly my young apprentice. Our hidding is done. Now we shall rule." He cackled.

^ Limwen
^ Eldarwen (sis)

Last edited by Linariel on August 31st, 2005, 4:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 7:45 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Here's my character

Name:Maraj Velsak
Appearance:Black hair, violet eyes, pale complexion 5'7'', slim, yet muscualar
Weapons:Blaster, violet lightsaber
Attire:Black pants, black boots, white formfitting shirt, black vest, necklace,given to her by her mother.
Bio-Born on Yavin 4, her mother, Eljaraj Naberrie, the daughter of Ryoo Naberrie died, since she had been mortally wounded. Her daughter had been found to be a Force Sensitive, but not as strong as everybody else. She was trained in the basic skills of the Jedi by Luke Skywalker, poltical situations by Leia Organa Solo, and use of other weapons, and flying a ship by Han Solo. She became a legal bounty hunter at age 16, and served the New Republic well. She flies a ship given to her by Lando Calrissan, the Star Gazer, which is similar to the Milleium Falcon. She visits Yavin 4 four times a year at the least, and stays at the Temple for two to seven weeks, to train as a Jedi.

Maraj Velsak chuckled as she listened to Corran Horn's teasing, as she made her way toward the hangar.Her black hair was pulled into a bun, and, she was slightly tired. She had been chasing her latest bounty over half the galaxy,and when she had finally caught up with him, he had put up a fight. She landed the Star Gazer, and opened up the ramp, before turning off the engines. She stood up, and walked out.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 7:50 pm 
Maia
Maia

ame:Larine Deathblade(name given to him by palpatine)
home:He doesnt know
class:Former Emperors Hand
clothing:black robes(under that he wears the stuff that anakin wears in episode three, but fitted to his size)
lightsaber:curved red one(very good with it
force skills:considerable
eyes:one red, one blue
hair:dark brown(looks black almost)
hair length:just like this guys http://members.tripod.com/kenshin_craze ... irou20.jpg
height:5"8
story:He doesnt know where hes from and his first memory is that of the emperors face:he is one of the many emperors hands and completed his training early to palpatines delight, it seems that although palpatine is dead, he can still feel his prescence and is still possessed by him and wreaks havok against the rebels
personality:brooding, sad, not social at all, derives joy from killing, almost completely submersed into the emperors will

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:14 pm 
Istari
Istari

Jade ignited her purple lightsaber and started blocking laser shots that came at her with ease. She was very please with her progress. She smiled but when she saw her Master face her smile fell.

"Don't be to cocky about your successs Jade that can lead to the dark side." Her Jedi Master said.

"Master Kelisia I know what I am doing. I won't go to the dark side." She said with a reasasuring smile. Then turned off her saber.

"That's anough for today Jade you go take it easy." Kelisia said.

"Okay master I will." Jade said.

When she went walking down to the ship docking area where the Jade Star her small X-wing was she noticed a familiar ship upproaching.

'No it can't be?' Jade thought in her head.

But then she saw the familar face she spoke. " Maraj ?" She asked. She wasn't expecting her friend today.

^ Limwen
^ Eldarwen (sis)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:15 pm 
Maia
Maia

Larine silently navigated through the jungles of yavin 4, coming ever closer to the jedi temple

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:27 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"Hey Jade!" Maraj grinned, as she got off, and headed to her friend.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:28 pm 
Maia
Maia

Larine came in through one of the entrances, silently killing guards and moving like a shadow

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:33 pm 
Maia
Maia

larine sped down a hallway, the hangar was to his right, and he heard jedi talking, he slowly walked into the hangar, his lightsaber hidden

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

Jade hugged Maraj once they were together. "It's great to see you but no offense I wasn't expecting you to come till next month. Anyways how is Bounty Hunting going?" Jade asked. She had a dozen more questions to ask her friend but she knew she could wait till later.

^ Limwen
^ Eldarwen (sis)

Last edited by Linariel on August 30th, 2005, 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:36 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Maraj laughed."It's been succesful, though my last bounty was a little harder to catch.." She looked up as she sensed somebody in the hangar.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

She noticed a disturbence too in the force it worried her. "Maraj did you feel that?"

^ Limwen
^ Eldarwen (sis)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:42 pm 
Maia
Maia

larine quickly made it look like he could be a jedi in training, but through the force, palpatines connection could be sensed

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:43 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Eljaraj nodded. "There's somebody in here.."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:44 pm 
Maia
Maia

he quickly walked right past them, brushing against jade, sending a chill up her spine

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:48 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Name:Saric Darksane (actual surname)
Homeplanet:???
Weapons:A blaster rifle and a yellow lightsaber
Apperance:Tall, lanky, short black hair, 6'0" tall, wares normal Jedi robes that are black.
Alleigance:Jedi
Ship:Old Jedi Starfighter (Episode III model) he found in a junkyard, the color is a dark blood red and silver.
Personality:Outgoing, not many friends though, kind and giving.
History: He was found on Dantoine when he was ten but was born on a different planet. His mother and father were both killed by the Empire. That's all that is known.
Saric was practicing his skills with one of his friends Dak Trindsarg. They could block each others moves perfectly, but Saric was holding back. Without warning saric put two quick blows on Dak the training saber not hurting him at all.
"I told you I was holding back," Saic said.
"Ha ha very funny Saric."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 10:49 pm 
Maia
Maia

Palpatines spirit told larine to hurry out of here as fast as he could without seeming worried