Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2005, 7:23 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

((i love shakespeare))

He sighed softly. "Cassandra, I-" he broke off, looking at the ground.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2005, 6:26 am 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra stopped and looked at him
"Yes" she answered quietly

((the funny thing is i don't like shakespeare that much, but the ironic thing is i'm doing a shakespeare play on Sunday....gah than reminds me i really ought to go over my lines again))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2005, 1:07 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

He gulped. Looking back in her eyes, he sighed, then leaned in and kissed her softly.

((i did a shakepeare play once, it was fun!! ;) have you ever read A Midsummer Nights Dream??))

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2005, 4:47 pm 
Elf
Elf

((lol umm no i havn't but i have pericles))

Cassandra was caught off gaurd she tore her lips from his
"what the...." she was shocked, she looked into his eyes.
"i'm sorry" she whispered before turning and running

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2005, 8:57 pm 
Ent
Ent

.... :blush: ......

I'm at a loss for words.. Thanks for bringing our rp over, and sorry for not posting. First things got crazy with school work and what not, then we had to fix our computer because of the hard drive or whatever. But yeah.. enough excuses, I'm so sorry!! Would it be too late for me to hop back in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2005, 9:21 pm 
Ent
Ent

Isabel had only disapeared for a moment, but leaving so quickly that her image standing there on the street was left behind, explaining why she did not answer the two other vampires. Where she had gone would remain a mystery to them, but to put them at ease, if ever they asked, she would simply reply that it was " most important for the evening."
Isabel stood now, standing at the end of the alley, leaning her shoulder against the damp brick wall, a taunting smirk playing on her lips as she gazed amusedly at the two.
" I leave you two kittens alone for mere seconds...and you are already all over eachother."
Her voice sounded as if it were in a tunnel, it reverberated eerily off the walls of the alley, but still stayed seemingly polite altogether. She laughed inaudibly to herself, eyes trailing down to a puddle not too far off from where she stood. ' An interesting beginning to an interesting night,' she thought.
" When you're done, I would suggest retracing our steps back to my place. I have good wine, and if I can't bribe you with that, then I shall have to beat you over the head with a club and drag you back to my cave." Isabel joked, hoping to regroup them.
Her eyes rested on them, in a peaceful, almost coaxing sort of way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2005, 9:46 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"Im sorry, Cassandra, please forgive me..." he said, grabbing her arm, "i didnt mean to startle you. i-i just, i have been following you, and... i just..." he trailed of, at a loss for words, shaking his head he turned away and strode back to the other vampire.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 11:53 am 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra blushed deeply it made look unusual for her pale complextion.
"why....why have you been following me?" she was confused why would anyone want to fall in love with her? to be willing enough to follow her?

((hmm this is weird i'm talking to my bf and he's kinda arguing with his sister and best mate))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 6:27 pm 
Ent
Ent

Isabell clapped her hands together, smiling complacently.
"Perhaps all questions will be answered tonight, that is if we get out of this rather uncharming alley, and: Back. To. My. Place. " She emphasized those last words, canting her head to one side as she studied them both, the male finally making his way back to her, and the female lingering still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 6:50 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"I followed you because i thought you were the most beautiful vampire i had ever seen." he said softly, not looking at her. but facing Isabell, and pushing other thoughts out of his head, he said, "Yes.. your place, well i hope it is warm in there." he shivered running his hands over his arms, but not really out of coldness.

((lol, my bf rarely fights with his sis, course there not really blood related so that might be it.))

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 8:49 pm 
Ent
Ent

" Oh believe me, it will be. I think you'll find pretty much anything you need in that god forsaken house. " She replied watching a couple walk down the sidewalk, opposite the street. Her wintry optics focused on them until they disapeared from view. Shaking her head, she stepped forward, waiting for Cassandra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 10:52 am 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra felt herself blush as he told her what he thought of her, he turned away and walked into Isabel's house, Isabel watched and waitied for Cassandra.
For a while she lingered then she looked into the sky.
"I shall come in, though the sun rises soon and we must rest" she stepped forward and followed Isabel

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 5:14 pm 
Ent
Ent

Isabell led Cassandra into her home. It was as if two families lived there. A looming coat-hanger stood in the corner of the entrance room, completely exempt of any clothing. A large brass chandelier hung suspended from a tall painted ceiling, and if you looked close enough, you could scarcely see the faint cobwebs in the corners. Further along in the next room, an immense open fireplace cackled furiously in the center of the east wall, illuminating the entire square room with its glowy yellow hue. Two large doors just opposite of that, closed and locked.
Isabell took off her muff, tossing it lazily on a wooden corner table. Sitting down on a crimson velvet armchair, she extended her hand out, gesturing for Cassandra and the male, whome she did not get his name, to sit down on a matching sofa.
She remained mute for a moment, her wintry blue optics gazing transfixedly at the fire to her left. Shaking her head, she averted her gaze back at the two vampires.
" I know its a little dusty.. " She looked down at her armchair for a second, " Even moth-eaten, but it can be cozy at times. " She studied them for a minute, waiting for their reply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2005, 1:58 pm 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra sat down next to Dyrel still feeling a little uncomfortable about what had happened, she looked across the room into a mirror holding no reflection, she sighed she was tired of having no reflection anymore though she still sat and watch the "living" things in the room through it, waiting for somone to break the silence.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2005, 4:46 pm 
Ent
Ent

...Isabell glanced from the mirror, and back to Cassandra, her features going soft for a moment. Then she spoke, " ..You're right. I should get rid of it.." She had thought the same thing over and over, but still she clung to the antique, like a child not admitting defeat, hoping that one day things would all change.
" I realize our time is limited, but if you like, you can stay with me through the morning. I have several other coffins, just waiting for a time like this. .." She stared at the carpet as she spoke, her head canted to one side as she contemplated, musing. "How long have you two been this way? " She asked suddenly, eyes zealous and expectant for an answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2005, 12:13 pm 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra cast a sharp glance at Isabell.
"I do not know, he must have known me longer but as for me......." she paused and cast a sideways glance at him
"I have never met him" she finished finally.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next