Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2005, 7:46 pm 
Ent
Ent

Isabel cocked her head back with laughter. " No, I could care less about your quirky romances. I mean how long have you been vampires." She shook her head, trying hard to refrain a smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 3:26 pm 
Elf
Elf

"How long is a piece pf string" she retorted back at Isabel with annoyance

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 9:27 pm 
Ent
Ent

She fixed her gaze on Cassandra, a brow arched amusedly. " It depends on where it is cut. If you can't remember, just say so."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:43 am 
Elf
Elf

"Exactly, and yes i can't remember" she looked downcast feeling slightly embaressed.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 3:01 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Dyrel, who had remained silent, said something softly and rose from the moth-eaten couch. he moved quietly as if he didnt want to disrupt their conversation, and moved around the room. he stopped by the mirror. staring at the blankness for a while he closed his eyes. a reflection flckered into view. i was hazy at first, then it thickened into another Dyrel, looking back at him. it had been quite a while since he had done that, and he expected his work carefully. then with a sigh he let the mirror's image go and faded back into nothing. he looked at the ground, sadness filling his eyes, then he turned back to the mirror. once again he conjored an image, but this was not his own. his fists clenched as he recreated a picture of a woman. she was lovely, with long raven hair and deep ocean green eyes. he stared at her a long time, a mixture of anger hate sadness loss and love filled him.

((i might not be able to post right away, sry))

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 5:26 pm 
Ent
Ent

( Its alright.)

Isabel was looking into the fireplace again. " I'm surprised you would forget such a moment. Its not easy to forget the day you were born into another world. But, perhaps you wish to forget it. So be it. "
She looked back at Cassandra softly. " How old are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 21st, 2005, 12:05 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Yes" she whispered "I do wish to forget" she closed her eyes and opened them expecting a tear to be lingering on her dark thick lashes, but none came.
"How old are you?" Asked Isabell, Casandra glared at her
"I do not wish to know, i have forgotten both age and birthday" she replied coldy, she glanced at the windows and saw the first haze of morning, she hissed
"I think we should sleep for now, for i do not wish to answer any more questions" she said quietly and softly

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 21st, 2005, 5:47 pm 
Ent
Ent

She ignored Cassandra's rude reply, and stood, walking briskly to the windows, and closing the heavy crimson blinds.
" I see you have forgotten your manners as well, for you knew that such questions were going to be asked, and you didn't have to come here, thus I didn't have to offer my hospitality to save your wretched soul from the sun. It would be wise of you to be more courtious, else you would be left to burn and crumble in ashes." She said simply, her voice growing a little louder with each word.
She strode over the the locked doors on the other side of the room, reached in her pocket, and took out the key, unlocking them, and pushing them open. She looked at Dyrel and Cassandra. " Your sanctuary. There's about five coffins waiting for you beyond this corridoor, you're welcome to snoop about, though I doubt you'll find anything to your liking, if it is in your taste to rummage through a mortal's belongings. " She paused, her wintry optics staring unblinkingly at the carpet. " Yes, this apartment belonged to a man, but he died a year ago, and I found it usefull for my travelling habbits. If you don't mind, I think I'll stay up a bit longer."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 11:09 am 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra felt guilty
"I'm sorry" she murmered following Isabell to the "sanctury" Dyrell entered but Cassandra lingered to speak with Isabell
"Thankyou for your hospitality, i did not mean to sound rude then it's just when i'm prowled by people for when i was first made and how old i am, well i try to keep things under controll but i can become obnoxious" she smiled sadly and turned to walk away but stopped abd turned back
"around the 900 mark i think, and Sunday 22nd Febuary coming home from evening mass the year i have forgotten" she then turned and walked into the room, her gaze catching Dyrell's and lingering for a moment.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 6:39 pm 
Ent
Ent

Isabel stared at her. She didn't think it was possible for someone to apologize so quickly after being so cold. However, she dismissed it, and nodded to Cassandra, acknowledging her apology, and forgiving her. She stood in the doorway, waiting for the two to pass before she would close it.
She sighed, walking slowly over to the fireplace that seemed to have died down, now only emitting a dim glow, like that of an ember. Isabel grabbed a poker, and shuffled the logs around, smiling complacently as the fire stoked up a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2005, 8:28 am 
Elf
Elf

Hey guys i'm going away tommorow on holiday and i will b back on the 2nd september

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 27th, 2005, 12:14 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

He looked long at both of them. "There is no need to be terse, there are so few of us left. we need not make enemies. i would love a place to sleep, if you have one, and thank you very much for your hospitality." he said bowing low.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2005, 2:17 am 
Ent
Ent

..I guess we will wait until she returns. I will post after she does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2005, 7:06 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

ok, but lets hope she does post when she gets back, this thread is sinking slightly :confused: dont let it fall!

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2005, 11:00 pm 
Ent
Ent

Mm... We need more characters. Invite people you know who might be interested to join, and I'll do the same. 'K?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2005, 1:36 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

kK

Profile           YIM        

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next