Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2005, 8:04 am 
Elf
Elf

hye guys just a quick post i have just logged in at the internet cafe i still ahve 3 weeks left of my hol.....what to put ......... gah i have no idea!!!!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2005, 12:33 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

=) hope you can post soon!! my friends are all flakes! wackos, they dont like rping!! 0.0 thats a crime!

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 3:15 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

He walked around the room, half pacing, half circling. though he was present physically, he was not mentally. his mind had taken him back many many years ago...

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2005, 5:32 am 
Elf
Elf

HEY i'm home!

Cassandra stood and watched him
"What's wrong" she asked kindly

((dunno what else to put so hopefully it will take off from there))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 6th, 2005, 8:08 pm 
Ent
Ent

( Lem'me try and speed things up a bit, since you two are in one room, and I'm in another, and all we're supposed to do is.. sleep 'till the moon rises. Let me know if you had some little plan going, and you want me to slow down though, and I can re-post. :bounce: )

The day it seemed to Isabel, had not put out it's light quick enough. She did not sleep during those hours, but sat unmovingly, like an ageless statue overcome with melancholy and deep thought, in that beautiful, yet moth-eaten velvet arm chair. The only movement that stirred throughout her entire being, was her gaze, icy and deep her eyes were. After long periods of staring at the dying embers of the fire, they would shift quickly over to the tapestries that seemed to hang like a richly colored facade against one wall.

She'd study the intricately woven cloth, and ponder for hours on end, and when she could scarcely see the faint glow behind the curtains of the tall french windows, she'd scowel silently, and lazily avert her gaze, though the sun's rays were not strong enough to penetrate through the thick curtains. Shortly after, she began to hear the first life of morning walk with their families outside, and the irritating honking of newly bought cars, and clacking of horsehooves against the cobble-stoned streets as they pulled their carriages and buggies.

Isabel listened disdainedfully, hearing every short conversation from the passerby's, to the scandalous gossip being uttered behind frilly fans, and gloved hands. At times, she would even try to block all the hectic day noise out, by clouding her mind with thoughts of her own, yet they only depressed her.

Hours went by still, and the warm glow against the curtains began to recoil and draw away, allowing the pale light of the moon to have its turn.

Night had come again.

Isabel's hunger writhed within her, and she clenched her jaw, gripping the arm-rests of the chair in which she sat, fighting it. Yet she knew that if she resisted much longer, a much more unmerciful, inhumane creature would arise within her, and instead of having her nourishment and being done with it, she would first torture her victim, deriving pleasure from his or her squeels, taking no pity.

The sun had completely vanished, and Isabel stood, for the first time in hours, and strode surprisingly gracefully and briskly across the room, knocking politely on the door to which the other two vampires resided.

" Wake up, kittens, it's time for breakfast." She said in sadistic tone of voice, startling herself. She waited for some sort of reply...

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 6th, 2005, 11:10 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

a chill laugh came from the corner. he stepped out of the shadows, an intence hunger burning in his eyes. "Lets eat... and soon." a smile split his lips and he licked them, showing long white fangs.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2005, 7:36 pm 
Ent
Ent

Isabel's eyes quickly shifted to the male personage who had suddenly stepped forth, hunger pulsating through his entire being. She focused on him for a moment, hating herself, and hating his words. She could tell that he enjoyed feeding. Enjoyed taking life, it seemed. She was so startled at her own words, that she almost blushed. It was not like her to be so bloodthirsty and so sadistic about it.

Her wintry blue optics seemed to cloud over, as she was taken back to a memory from her distant past. Blood had soaked the walls.. Screams.. Shock.. Anger..

Brows furrowing, Isabel grimaced at the scene that took place in her mind, trying hard to shove the past out, and re-enter the present. She didn't realize it, but while she was lost in her grisly reverie, she had been absently staring at the vampire.

She blinked immediately, and looked away, as if being woken up from a deep slumber. ..Sleep.. That is what she most desperately needed, even more than blood. Alas, it would not come to her, and even if it did, she would not alow it to overcome her. The dreams that followed were just too real.. too agonizingly realistic and true.

" Where is your lady friend? She must be as under-nourished as you, we shouldn't leave without her."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 8th, 2005, 1:19 pm 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra stepped out of the shadows buttoning up the last buttons on her elegant fashionable velvet black dress and hood, she too was famished longing to feed the monster inside waking up and starting to gain strength rapidly.

"i am here" she replied calmly though she didn't feel it, her hair that she had pulled back messily while she was washing and dressing, was now coming out and tumbleing down in thick ebony black coils down her back and then sitting seductivly, shimmering in the light when it moved.

Her milky skin illuminated by her glowing eyes as she moved swiftly toward the others, the monster now longing for the taste of blood.
She placed one hand on her stomach, pretending her bodice wsa too tight
"Are you ready?" she asked them quietly

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 8th, 2005, 9:01 pm 
Ent
Ent

Isabel did not hesitate to answer, as she immediately led them out of her 'home.' The night's air smelled as crisp and thick with jasmine as it had the night before. However, some of the aroma could have been credited to the cat-house ( I hope you all know what that is.) that was just a block away. It was payday for many of the average Paris workers, and the women wanted to be at their finest when the clients came to call.

Isabel thought about this for a moment.. ' Pay day..'

Perhaps there was more that she could benefit from her unfortunate victim than just blood. It was a busy night, however, and she would have to be more careful during these hours.

She cast a curious icy glance at the two beside her, trying to guess their thoughts. After a short pause of studying them, she spoke.

" You do know that we must be as discreet as possible. I can feel your hunger, and I know it is as great as mine, however, we must let our minds lead us and not our stomachs. Do you have any idea as to where you want to go? Perhaps we should split up, and meet back later? ..One small flaw in this pattern could ruin us all, and the French don't take too kindly to vampires, at least the ones who know of us."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 10th, 2005, 6:57 am 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra walked slowly behind Isabel, deep in her own thoughts the monster inside her lying down eyes open ready to pounce.
They moved swiftly and silently through the streets none saying a word, it was only untill they had reached a point and they stopped, Cassandra was still deep in thought about their presance tonight when Isabels' voice came floating through the night, Cassandra looked up and listened intently to Isabel

" You do know that we must be as discreet as possible. I can feel your hunger, and I know it is as great as mine, however, we must let our minds lead us and not our stomachs. Do you have any idea as to where you want to go? Perhaps we should split up, and meet back later? ..One small flaw in this pattern could ruin us all, and the French don't take too kindly to vampires, at least the ones who know of us." she finished and looked at the two, Cassandra nodded
"You seam to have read my thoughts, i was thinking along the same line" her mouth smiled slightly just to reval the point of her fangs, but as quickly as the smile had come, it had gone.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 11th, 2005, 2:43 am 
Ent
Ent

[ I swear.. I'm the worst insomniac.]

She was not listening to Cassandra, though she did hear the faint sound of her voice, her mind was elsewhere. Her favourite cemetary was not too far away from where she stood, and for some reason, she was compelled to go there, as if some force was pulling her to the graves. Or was it something else?

Isabel nodded in a short reply to Cassandra when she finished, and she gazed across the street, feeling her leg's slowly start to move, without her own inclination. Without a word to the others, she departed in a steady walk across the wet cobble-stoned streets, submitting to whatever it was that beckoned.

Her hunger seethed in throbbing, pulsating waves, growing and aching more and more as she drew nearer to the cemetary. Soon, she could distinctly smell the essence of old death. Even a salty aroma lingered near..

Tears.

She let out a sigh, not caring about making much noise, seeing as it was only her and her victim. Her heels clacked in a monotonous pattern as she strode slowly over to a man standing next to a freshly dug grave. The tombstone was blank. '...Odd.' She thought, canting her head to one side as she closed the space between them. He did not even notice her, for he was so wrapped up in his own thoughts and emotions, weeping--Sobbing, even, yet the only sound he made was the dramatic gasps for air, followed by his shaking shoulders, and flowing tears.

It was her neighbore. ..Suddenly, the man spoke.

"..My wife." He informed her. ...Yes, she remembered his wife. Quite a voluptous lady, she was. Isabel was the cause of her death. She left the body in a river, and it had only been of late that they found her. The marks on her neck were ignorantly declared as "fish bites." She had accidently drowned, and they apparently had some sudden urge to feed off her..to suck her dry while she floated along. Nonsence.

Isabel watched him cry, a great welling of pity rising inside of her. So unlike what a vampire should feel. " I did it." She said suddenly, not looking at him, but at the tombstone. He looked at her. " What?" She did not bother repeating herself, knowing he knew already exactly what she meant by the shock in his eyes. In one swift movement, she latched onto him, sinking her elongated ivory canines deep into his flesh, and relishing that long lost taste of her fate.

The drumming of his heart rang in her ears, loud and quick at first, then slower and slower.. until his body grew heavy in her arms and the beating came to a soft hum. She released him, letting him fall next to his wife's grave. Isabel licked her lips, despite the fact that she had been quite neat in her killing, not spilling one drop onto her dress, she kneeled down and took out his wallet, and put it inside her hand muff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 11th, 2005, 11:47 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

He nodded and moved away quickly. his hunger slashed at his insides, like knives, but he was careful. selecting a young girl who was walking alone, he lured her into an ally. smiling he lured her into his arms and kissed her. his lips trailed down her cheek to her neck then finally, he bit. sinking his teeth into her soft flesh and feeling the rush of warm blood. but he paused after a few gulps. her heart beat was slowing... slowing... then it stopped. he smiled. she was dead. he continued to drink.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 12th, 2005, 2:45 pm 
Elf
Elf

Cassandra was lfet on her own, she put her mind in gear and carried on walking through the streets, pausing every now and then to look at the stalls and the passers by.

As she continued to walk down by the river she finally found her victem for that night, she walked up to the gentleman and slipped her arm over his shoulders, he did not move, but continued to face the river and look up at the Eiffel Tower.

"Evening sir" she whispered in his ear, and moved to his front to see his face, but it was covered, she pouted slightly but wasn't going to give in, she could smell his blood, taste it on the air and with that she slipped her hand into his, and started to walk leading him, he followed willingly.

"Somthing's wrong here" she thought to herself as she walked down a alley, halfway down they stopped and she took off his hat and he let her, but still she couldn't see his face, she looked at him for a moment then kicked him in the privates and he did not flinch or move, she raised an eyebrow and stared at him and then removed his scarf.

He looked like a town fool dressed smartly. his eyes blank and doefull.
Cassandra smiled and went straight in for the kill, her fangs into his neck.
Before she had even took the first drink she pulled back as she fool had started to morph, his stupid face changing into strong male features, his blank doefull eyes turning dark and powerfull, his lanky body morphed into a muscular build, Cassandra stood back looking into the face of the man.....of a vampire....of her past.

"Fang" she breathed.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2005, 3:25 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

He tensed suddenly. something was wrong... he couldnt tell. leaving the girl he shot down and ally and turned onto another. he stopped as he saw Cassandra. he could feel her emotions, and they werent good. blending back into the shadows he waited.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2005, 11:39 am 
Elf
Elf

((Woot the rp isn't gonna die))

Cassandra stared into the dark eyes of Fang and he stood and stared back his hands on her arms.
"What are you doing here Fang" she whispered to him, he looked at her frowned
"I've come here to see if french blood is better than the Polish" he replied sarcasticly and Cassandra noticed it
"I mean it Fang what are you doing here?" she asked more feircly, Fang stared at her restraining the desire, the anger that was building up inside of him
"I've come to find you, what else do you think, the last i saw of you was you leaving that god forsken hell hole back in Iceland, what happened Cassie, what we had we we still can have- "
"You sold me, you and Grudge sold me, to survive, i don't care Fang what my father had planned for us before we became these, these foul and lothesome creatures of the night, you sold me you turned me into this demonic being, and i'll never forgive you, that's why i left and that's why i never want to see you or hear you again" the anger had reached a boiling point inside of her and whatever desires she had for him were long gone, all she had left for him was her hatred.
"Cass-"
"Don't call me that" she said firecly pulling herself away from him, he looked taken back, she stood leaning against the wall opposite him
"Cassandra listen i'm sorry for what i did i'll never forgive myself, plesae forgive me" he asked, Cassandra stared at him then turned on her heel, she had sensed Daryll and now she wanted to find him.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2005, 7:46 pm 
Ent
Ent

Isabell ( I don't know why I keep spelling her name differently.. first with two l's, then with one..) had been walking pleasantly down the rain-slicked sidewalks of Paris, a mysterious smile playing 'pon her plump lips. Her mood had changed altogether, for she felt more alive, and more healthier than she had been for days. The moon shone brightly above her, cascading its eerie pale light that seemed to make her skin radiate a moon-ish glow of it's own.

Everytime she turned a corner, it was her eyes that gave away her secret, if anyone dared look. They would reflect that moon's ray, like that of a cat in the night, when a blaring light was shone on it's face from the dark.

Suddenly, she realized that she had not seen her other two companions for some time, and it had long past the point of finding a victim, and dining on it's fruits of life. Again, her legs seemed to have a mind of their own, as they walked continuasly down the same path, as if leading her directly to where she needed to be. She submitted to this dragging pull, and inclined her head around the last building.

Three silhouette's stood at the lake's edge, two were having the most animated conversation she had ever seen, and another seemed to be watching from some distance. She knew immediately, that two of them were her vampires. Any chance of a good ending to her evening had been rudely thwarted, as she senced an antagonist.

She waited calmly, fully alert, yet that same serene smile on her face remained. She did not try to hide her presence, but she did not interrupt them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next