Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 8:26 pm 
Vala
Vala

Jean was silent for a moment, then answered, "Yes." It was a bit odd how this girl knew so much, but from what she could sense from her, she meant no harm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 8:43 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Catalina begins to feel even more uncomfortable. "Look, if coming here was a mistake... Then I'm sorry... I had t--" She stops suddenly. "I just didn't have anywhere else t'go...." She looks back at Jean. "I heard about this place from a friend... Said it was run by mutants...." Catalina shrugs, then sighs. "Oh, by th'way, my name's Catalina...Catty for short...." She is no longer looking at Jean, and the flames in her eyes have diminished slightly.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

~The Mercenary A-U Gentlewoman~

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 8:54 pm 
Vala
Vala

Jean looked at her concernedly. "Who told you? Well, you'll be fine here. The Professor can help you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:07 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She snorts. "Help me? With what? All I was hoping for was a place to stay for a little while...." Catalina shrugs and looks away again. After a moment she looks back. "Thanks, again..."

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:13 pm 
Vala
Vala

Jean looked at her, but stood silent as they came to the Professor's door. She opened the door and said, "Step inside."

After a while, the girl came out, and Jean asked, "Well?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:22 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Catalina has an odd look on her face, and the flames flicker wildly in her eyes. "He said I could stay here. He was very kind...." She is not used to kindness from starngers, and does not mention anything else, except for asking where she is supposed to stay. "He said you could show me to a room...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:29 pm 
Vala
Vala

Jean nodded. "Of course." She led her down a hall, up a staircase, and down another hall. "Here," she said, "You'll be next to Kitty's room." She opened the door. "Do you like it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:37 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Wolverine didn't say much as he listened to them. He knew the professor could help her. But Wolverine didn't trust many people. And he wasn't going to start now.
He crossed his arms and just listened..

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Catalina stares into the room, looking around. The room is large, huge, compared to where she used to live. She smiles, the flames in her eyes flickering softly now. "Yes, thank you very much...." She turns and looks at Jean again. "Is there anything I need to do to, y'know, pay for my keep or whatever?...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:41 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She suddenly notices Wolverine watching her and listening to them. Catalina tilts her head slightly and looks back at him. She blinks, and a little hand shaped of flames waves in front of Wolverine's face, then fades into nothingness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:42 pm 
Vala
Vala

Jean looked at the girl's wave at Wolverine, then said, "No. There's nothing you need to do if you don't want to. Just, don't tell anyone. We need to keep this place a secret."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:47 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She looks back at Jean. "Don't worry, I can keep a secret. I mean, sheesh, I've had to keep..what i am...a secret all of my life...." Catalina sighs, the flames in her eyes dying down a little. "It wasn't easy...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 9:57 pm 
Vala
Vala

Jean nodded. "I understand. Well, if you need anything, I'll be here." She smiled and turned to leave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 10:24 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"Thank you, again.." Catalina smiles and then walks into her room. She sets her knapsack down on the bed and looks around. "Well this is deffinitely a nice room." She turns and walks out of it, wanting to explore her new 'home'. Catalina shuts the door behind her and starts down the hallway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 10:40 pm 
Vala
Vala

Amara stepped outside to go to the bathroom and accidentally bumped into Catalina. "Oh, sor-" she began, but she had never seen the girl before, and gave her a strange look.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 10:56 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Catalina was looking the other way and didn't see Amara, and when she turned, the flames in her eyes flashed wildly in surprise. "Oh! Sorry 'bout that.... I was looking around, and didn't see you...." She notices the girls strange look. "By the way, I'm Catalina.... Umm, the Professor said I could stay here...for awhile..." By now the flames in her eyes and calmed back down to normal, but still look rather strange. lol "So, what's your name?...."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next