Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Life on the Desk
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2005, 3:53 pm 
Elf
Elf

Alrighty then. This could kinda be a LOTR post, but anyway...This post is like a combinations of "Indian in the Cupboard" and "Toy Story". What happens with your Lord of the Rings and Starwars or any action figures when you aren't there? How do they interact? This is just a big what happens, so I'll start. (Oh, there can be more than one of any figurine, but just try to make them different editions. You can also make up a character/figurine. And try to mix it up, for example Aragorn and Sauron figures are friends.) Oh, I just thought of this: Pictures too! God, I'm a nerd...

Figurine/character: Eowyn fighting the Witch King

It was 7:00 am. He had finally gone off to school. (You would think that a highschool boy would get rid of his action figures at the age of 13, but Andrew Hilton was a different case.) Eowyn serial no. 81399 had always been an early riser, and had pulled herself off of the pegs on the little patch of ground her feet were attached to. She waited for everyone else to wake up.

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2005, 5:33 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

he he he he h eh I always wondered what my action figures did when i wasn't home) here is what i think goes on...

Aragorn the two towers edition and Legolas and Sauron all fighting over the love from the porciline doll in my room named cristina.

Jessica packed her backpack and rushed out the door yelling out the secruity alarm for her room to keep her brothers out of her room! she shut the door with a Bang.
Aragorn woke first he stretched and yawned makeing much noise as possible then Legolas woke her streched without the noise then Sauron.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2005, 6:58 pm 
Elf
Elf

OOC: Hey Deawen, I hate to burst your bubble, but we have the human (Andrew), and you are supposed to be the actual action figure. We are all in the same room. :confused:

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2005, 7:15 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Darn ignore mine i need to think)

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 11:29 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Howdy! sounds like fun!

Limited-edition-Gollum-collectible-figurine-with-polyester-hair-stands-and-programmed-to-say-over-100-of-your-favorite-Gollum-quotes stretched after a long day. "What a day, preciousss, sprinkling nasty elf-bread on fat hobbits, running into webs, fighting Master, dropping down chasms! Who does he think he is, the %^#@ing hack! (sorry, allusion to TTT easter egg). I think I'll resign." LE Gollum looked around and saw that Eowyn serial no. 81399 was awake. He saw a possible opportunity for breakfast. He slunk over to her, trying to beg her for food. she rebuked him, saying "Creep, if you don't get away from me I'll set my Nazgul on you!" "Darn," LE gollum thought. He'd try again later.

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 11:29 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Howdy! sounds like fun!

Limited-edition-Gollum-collectible-figurine-with-polyester-hair-stands-and-programmed-to-say-over-100-of-your-favorite-Gollum-quotes stretched after a long day. "What a day, preciousss, sprinkling nasty elf-bread on fat hobbits, running into webs, fighting Master, dropping down chasms! Who does he think he is, the %^#@ing hack! (sorry, allusion to TTT easter egg). I think I'll resign." LE Gollum looked around and saw that Eowyn serial no. 81399 was awake. He saw a possible opportunity for breakfast. He slunk over to her, trying to beg her for food. she rebuked him, saying "Creep, if you don't get away from me I'll set my Nazgul on you!" "Darn," LE gollum thought. He'd try again later.

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 11:54 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Sorry, I pressed the command twice by accident. Human moment :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 12:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

Okay:
This post is now named THe shelf life, if you would still like to join. It should be further down on the list :-D