Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Star Wars: A New Eria Arises
PostPosted: September 29th, 2005, 8:47 pm 
Istari
Istari

Het All! Sorry about the weird title, please tell me if its spelt worng or anything like that. This is a free roleplay, but there is a little guidlines, but nothing big. please post a charater bio. and I'll be the first to start.

Name: Ava
Bio: Ava has some Force skills. She carries a purple lightsaber, but prefers her blaster. Growing up in the Repblic, her history is not known. She meet Mark when they were about 13, and have been great friends avar sence. Now they have a "Han and Leia" like relationship.

Name: Mark
Bio: Mark is a very spirited, and is strong on the Force. Though he is very hardheaded, he is very skilled at his blue lightsaber. Growing up training to be a Jedi, his past in un-known. He meet Ava when they were about 13, and they have been great friends ever sence. Now they hav a "Han and Leia" relationship.

http://aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/imgview.php?id=01141 Ava

http://aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/imgview.php?id=00995 Mark (Luke Skywalker during A New Hope, mostly like his image during this scean, but in Jedi robes.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2005, 9:35 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

I'll join! :) Here's my character bio:

:Name: Sebirrae
:Age: Almost 19
:Rank: Padawan(almost Jedi)
:From: Naboo
:Trainer: Tersa Miluu
:Historical and personal facts: Sebirrae was born in
Coruscant, while her family was there visiting her Aunt and Uncle
and their adopted baby neice, Andura.
Sebirrae's parents met a Jedi master while they were visiting on Coruscant who told her parents that he had sensed the force in their child, and related to them how Jedi should start their training at an early age.
Sebirraes parents however, knew of the strict, and constricting life a Jedi leads and didn't desire it for their daughter. Yet when Sebirrae grew older
her parents met yet another Jedi who mentioned that the force was with their daughter. Her parents resolved to give Sebirrae the choice of choosing to becoma a Jedi herself, after explaining to her all that such a life would entail. Sebirrae thought about it for a couple of years then decided at the age of 11 that she would like to begin training, but she never could completely devote herself to all of the Jedi ways. There were some things, she believed no Jedi should be deprived of, that EVERYONE had the right too own. Such as love.

Last edited by Synariel on October 8th, 2005, 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2005, 9:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ava woke up feeling a bit grougy. She dident open her eyes yet, not letting anyone know that can possibly be watching that she was concius. Using her minumal Forse skills, she found out that her hands were bound, she still was on the water planet that had thick forest, her wepons were gone, and no one was watching her. As she opend her eyes, she noticed that her white jumpsuite, that had had the rips in it before, showed that she was draged here. Her back tingled were she was stuned. Soon it all came back to her what happend... The Jedi were being taken on a water ship around this world to weeken them before taking them to the Empire capitol. Her very close friend, Mark was being taken. She rember watching him struggle to get free. As she tried her best to do the same. As the Imperials pushed him on the water ship she remberd him saying. "Dont worry about me..." And she yelled. " I will see you again. I will find.." and that was when she was stunned. things came clear to her no as ava walked around trying to find her wepons. " Imperials are not that bright." She said after a little wile walking to the shore and she saw her wepons hanging from a tree. using the force, the wepons came to her side, and she cut her bounds free, and replaced he blaster to its holster, and her lightsaber to her belt, and contunued walking to the shore looking for Mark, but she dident know how long she had been asleep and how fast they were going. MARK!

Many young Jedi were taken on the water ship and many tried to excape. Marks hands were bound tightly and a peice of cloth was wrappedaround his head and in his mouth so he cant speek. For some reason he cant use his Jedi powers. Wating for the top of the ship empty and there was only 1 guard watching him, Mark kicked the gard and jumped into the water, swimming to a near by small island. Traveling many days on the ship with no food and water made Mark week. He was shot at for his excape. He made it to the shore before passing out, unable to do much, not even relize his deep blaster wound on his right shoulder...

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2005, 9:54 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Name:Eljaraj Saberrie Olin
Appearance:Looks like padme with violet eyes
Position-Jedi-former senator of Naboo
History-was a jedi and senator, before being impeached from the senate, and expelled from the order after having her daughter...is still a jedi in some sorts, and is highly wanted by the Emperor

Name:Maraj Saberrie
Age 4
Appearance-like her mother ))

Elljaraj wheeled around in her spacecraft, trying to get away from the others, since she was losing fuel. She swore, and turned the ship into a dip, trying to shake off the bounty hunters. Her daughter yawned as she came to, and Eljaraj looked at Maraj, before looking back.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2005, 7:51 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Bio:
Name: Miyla Dukada
Appearance: Flaming Red hair with emerald green eyes
Position: Jedi Knight
History: Was born on Belkadan to two of the married researchers there. Was sent to the Jedi Temple when she was around 3 years old. She has a fiery temper that has gotten her in trouble many times. Owns a ship called the "Firestar" and wears a pendant around her neck that is a blue stone from her boyfriend Kylan.

Miyla took the "Firestar" and blasted out of the spaceport. Her boyfriend, Kylan, was a Jedi Knight and had gone on a mission. She had felt a cry of despair from him the night before and had felt many other Jedi in pain and suffering. Miyla, being the impulsive teenager that she was, rocketed out of the spaceport and was heading towards him, letting the force guide her on where to go.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 7th, 2005, 10:53 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Eljaraj flew on and she looked at the fuel gauge, and siighed sharply. "Force, this isn't good..." "Mother, where are we?" Maraj asked sleeplily. "Near where we're going."

She saw a planet and said, "See..thats it.."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 8th, 2005, 12:19 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Clash! Meeer-ww-ww. Sebirrae tossed and turned on the soggy ground as she heard the sounds of lightsabers in her dreams. Her enemy slashed,
their lightsaber comming deathly close to her bare face, the light brightened
into a golden yellow, and Sebirrae's eyes opened, peering up into the sun.

Suddenly she felt a pain in her stomach. Something was on her.
"Ow." she said lifting off a fallen tree limb, with it's sharp leaves still intack
from her face. She stood up, noticing a wetness on her face. She
brought her hand up and touched it, "blood." but the wound wasn't bad.
Suddenly she remembered, the fight, the Imperials kidnapping her fellow
Jedi and Padwans. She saw a few lighstabers lying cold and lonely in the sunlight as she walked down the newly made trail to find her location.

She couldn't hear anyone else, or anything at all, even the wind was faint.
She thought for a moment that she sensed something, someone familiar.
She quickened her pace letting her instincts guide her.
"Hopefully, I'll find more survivors." she thought.

Suddenly she found herself on a beach, gazing at a familiar face.
"Ava!" she called. Running to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 9th, 2005, 7:59 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ava turned her head, hearing a friend call her name. "Sebirrae!" She started walking to her quickly, but her mind was set on Mark and nothing else....

Mark layed on the rocky shore of the island he found. All he could do is lay there, he couldent move, his only feeling was the blaster wound in his shoulder, and the weekness of not food and water for days...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2005, 9:17 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Miyla emerged from Hyperspace in front of a planet vast with trees and water. "Where in the galaxy am I?" she asked aloud. "R9, where am I?" she asked the droid in her ship. He beeped and whistled. He responded that she was near an uncharted planet just north of the Rishi Maze.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 9:07 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Name: Darlos Neraka
Profession: Anything that keeps him alive, mainly smuggling
Clothing: A clothing(shirt etc) that is slightly armoured against blaster fire and a long jacket that reaches his feet
Weapons: A sniper rifle, a pistol..
Appreance: Long, dirty and black hair, green eyes, good body, few scars and finally a tribal tattoo that has black, green and red from his neck to his face, it also goes around his right eye.
History: Darlos was born in to a poor family on Nar Shaddaa and lived all his childhood as a thief until his family was killed by few criminals, he survived because he was out thiefing ironicly. He decided to depart from Nar Shaddaa by joining a group of smugglers from there on he has been arrested, punished and he has escaped to smuggle again...

-----------

A modified speeder flew forwards above the water causing a small wawe to it`s side`s, Darlos loved speeders and the open places when there was nothng to bother him. This was his last shipment to his secret hangar from the other side of small woods where a small landing pad was located. This all was just a small operation to fool the one`s in charge of the planet, but still necessarry. Darlos suddenly saw a figure on a small island and stopped to the beach, he took his sniper rifle off his back and pointed it at the man laying there.

"Well well... a lonely guy.....but..."

Daros kicked the man in the ribs trying to wake him up as he pointed the man`s chest with his rifle.

"Wake up time!"

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Last edited by Curunìr on October 15th, 2005, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 11:50 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Eljaraj suddenly lurched forward in her seat as she felt the ship come to an abrupt halt. She heard a thump, and her daughter muttering something. She undid the strap, and ran to her daughter. Mother and child embraced each other as the ship was slowly pulled back toward a Star Destroyer.

The two inhabitants headed toward the only escape pod on the ship, and Eljaraj climbed in, and pulled her daughter in, before closing the hatch, and leaving the ship.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 12:10 pm 
Elf
Elf

Name: Loreli Kenobi
Position: Jedi Senator
Appearance: 5"9" slender build, waist length brown hair (usually in a plait) green eyes, wears brown pants off the shoulder white tunic, brown jedi robe, brown boots.
Weapons: 1 lightsaber (purple bladed)
History: Loreli was born to Obi Wan Kenobi and Aaliyah Starcrossed, at a early age he noticed she was strong in the force, so he started to train her alongside Anakin.
The 2 both passed the trials but Loreli faster than Anakin, she moved onto Naboo for a few years but later returned to her father, she was then asked to become a master on the council and to help in the war, making her the first female Jedi on the council.
Family: Father: Obi Wan Kenobi
Mother: Aaliyah Starcrossed
Sister: Laetitia Kenobi

&

Name: Laetitia Kenobi
Appearance: 5"4" slender build, Shoulder length brown hair, Peircing blue eyes, wears brown pants off the shoulder white tunic, brown jedi robe, brown boots.
Weapons: 2 lightsaber (Green & blue bladed) Also a Blaster
History: Laetitia was born in secret, her mother Éabha Sunchaser and her father Obi wan Kenobi fell in love when her father came to the planet Tatooine, within weeks of being together Éabha fell pregnant.
A month after Laetitia's father left her mother, her mother realised that she was pregnant but she never heared from Obi wan because she died giving birth to Laetitia.
Instead Laetitia grew up with her mother's sister Ealasaid and her husband Maas and adopted son Luke, and one piece of information her mother had left her with - the name of her father and his profession.
When Laetitia was 16 a jedi knight came to Tatooine, he discovered Laetitia and Luke were strong in the force and took them away to be trained, later on Laetitia found her older sister Loreli and her father Obi Wan.
Family: Father: Obi Wan Kenobi
Mother: Aaliyah Starcrossed
Sister: Loreli Kenobi

&

Name: Luke Nightwash
Appearance: Tall strong muscular build, Black hair, dark eyes, wears usual Jedi Attire
Weapons: 1 Light Saber (blue Bladed)
History: Was given up for adoption when he was born, for 2 years of his life he moved around family's untill the Arnew family adopted him and brought him up with his step cousin Laetitia.
When he was 17 a Jedi Knight took him and Laetitia to train to become jedi knights, once they had past their training they both started to work alongside Laetitia's sister Loreli and father Obi Wan Kenobi.
Later on his love for Laetitia grew more to be a love for a sister but as a life long partner and he proposed to her and she said yes.
Family: Father: Maas Arnew (adoptive father)
Mother: Ealasaid Arnew (adoptive Mother)
Cousin: Laetitia Kenobi and Loreli Kenobi

Last edited by Lady Isteleth on October 24th, 2005, 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 1:02 pm 
Elf
Elf

Loreli groaned her head was pounding, her whole body was crying out in protest, her wrists were burning and her ankles were awkardly tied together, she tried to scream but no sound came out, she was gagged.
Loreli's eyes flew open and the scenes came flooding back, Imperials, hundreds of them coming and capturing the jedi.
The last memory she had was of her, her sister Laetitia and her father Obi Wan Kenobi fighting with 3 other Jedi, they first got the 3 Jedi fighting with them leaving Loreli, Laetitia and Obi Wan fighting
"Hey now this is what i call a family fight" Loreli called over the noise to her sister and father in a joking way, they both laughed and Loreli's eyes sparkled, next thing everything was black then she was here in agony.
"Jeeze Lori" She muttered to herself trying to roll over but pain shot through her whole body, starting from her leg, Instead she gave up and moved her head to the side, at that point she came face to face with her father.
Dad! She thought, putting all her energy into the one thought
Dad if your alive please make some indication you are She thought to him, she lay watching his face and after a moment his eyes snapped open, Loreli sighed
Where's Laetitia? He thought back to her, Loreli thought for a moment, then a horrible feeling came over her and she shook her head, Obi wan got the jist of it and closed his head and looked away.
Loreli could feel tears forming in her eyes, she blinked them away, mustered all her energy and sent a message to wherever her sister was.

--------

A male figure stood over Laetitia rocking her gently and calling her name
"Laetitia wake up, come on Lae" he muttered.
As Laetitia lay there in a deep unconcious state she recived Loreli's message
"Laetitia, where are you, we need you, me and dad need you!"
"Oh come on Lae wake up" Came the male voice over Loreli's message, Laetitia's eyes snapped open, her hand on her blaster drawing it quickly, she sat upright and pointed her blaster at the male in the face ready to shoot.
"Whoa!" he cried pushing it away and pushing his hood from his face.
"Lae it's me, Luke!" he said looking into her eyes, her eyes focused on him and she realised who it was, she lowered the blaster then looked wildly around.
"Luke where's Loreli and Dad?" she asked taking hold of the hand he was offering to help her up.
"They took them, first your sister went down and they bound her up leaving-"
"Me and dad to fight - i know i can remember that, what happened after they knocked me out?" She asked desperatly
"Well they got Obi Wan, bound him up and took him off after your sister" he replied
"But why didn't they take me, why didn't they take me to make the whole Kenobi clan compleate, why leave me?" she cried the tears welling up and slowly sliding down her face.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 8:13 pm 
Istari
Istari

Mark felt something kick at his side, and his reaction was slow as he moved to grap his missing lightsaber. He opend his eyes and saw a man standing over him, the next thing he noticed was the large, burning blaster wound on his left shoulder....

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 27th, 2005, 7:54 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Miyla found a safe spot to land on the planet. ..She noticed a large base there and was going to try and sneak in.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 27th, 2005, 7:55 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

"How nice of you to wake up... now get up!"

Darlos grabbed the young man by from his clothes and pulled him up somehow, then quickly taking few steps back and pointing the blaste at the man.

"Now... should you have posessions, throw them at the ground and no smart moves because I can shoot a fly a mile away wth this rifle so your head will become a non existant piece after I remove it... and I think I can get enough from you by selling you in the black market or to the imperials, if they of course are willing to pay a nice price..."

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!