Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: "Fine Dining." - Finished.
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2005, 11:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

MEET MY NEW MALE ADDITION! Join if you dare. :bones:

A thick and putrid stench hung within the atmosphere of the swamp, though no one could decide if it came from the carcas that was displayed half-mutilated at the base of a sad-looking willow, or from the bubbling pond. The sun was just beginning to go down, and clouds had started to swell and churn against the pink sky. However, no such beauty could be seen from under the canapy of trees that riddled the swamp.

" A fine dining, if I do say so myself." A tall man said brightly to himself, sitting beside the carcas, his torso reclined against the tree, one leg crossed over the other, and one arm folded over his chest as he picked crudely between his fine ivory teeth with what looked like a pick of a bone that had been snatched from whatever animal lay strewn beside him.

Standing from a distance, none could tell that the carcas had been indeed, the corpse of a young human, though it's face was so horribly mauled, you could not tell what gender it was unless you -really- wanted to undress the poor creature. The man had a blissful and contented expression played about his visage as he stared idley into space.

Last edited by Annwyn on November 25th, 2005, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2005, 5:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

:( Don't be scared to join! He's not as mean as he looks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 11:38 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Uh, he's canabal? :confused2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 12:41 pm 
Elf
Elf

Is he a vamp??

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 1:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

<Sighed.> No. No. Read his bio, it's under "Annwyn's Many Characters." It's the second to the last biography.. I have like..Five characters and still more to come. :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 1:24 pm 
Elf
Elf

Ahhhh i see well i'll join here's my bio:

Name: Alivyre Moonshadow
Race: Elven Druid
Appearance and Personality: Shoulder length thick straight rose red hair, Ice blue eyes, elegant build and a fair face, usually wears things she comfortable in.
She has a kind personality and doesn’t like seeing the ones she cares for get hurt. She is very cautious when it comes to strangers as she has had bad experiences with them in the past. She is a very very stubborn at times and very open minded. She likes to expresses her opinions when need be and always has an argument for something.
History: Alivyre was the middle born out of triplets (2 boys and herself) her eldest brother is called Adoamros and her youngest is Adokas. Only her father is still alive as her mother dies giving birth to her and her siblings. Though her father hates her because she is the only girl and he wanted all boys, she always has her brothers to protect her if she is close to a beating. As she grew older she started to learn that she had powers to control elements and weather and brought herself up in the druid ways of magic and life. When Alivyre finally left home she left In order to prove her skills, in the power of magic, or otherwise claim her place as an adventurer and be respected by her father for once.
Weapons: Long sword that has a blade with a pattern made of squares and knots engraved on it, she calls it Dubravka.
Animals: A jet black stallion called Eclipse and a silver falcon called Thorwen
Powers: she has powers over all the elements and weather, she is also telepathic (can read minds)

------

Alivyre was struggling through the swamp, she was slowly leading her stallion Eclipse, her silver falcon fly from brach to brach over head, occasionaly screeching, she sighed and carried on leading the way though, finally she came to some land and climbed on, she then put all her wieght into helping Eclipse out of the boggy water and after much tugging he finally came out making Alivyre fall back landing on a dead carcus.
It took her moments to realise what she had landed on and why she was covered in blood, she looked down and saw, she gasped and stood up quickly trying to wipe herself down, to be rid of the filth that was on her.
Thorwen the let out a high pitched screech and darted in front of Alivyre flying into a spot but suddenly shooting upwards, Alivyre drew her long sword quickly, after Thorwen's warning she now sensed someone she hadn't sensed before.
Her ice blue eyes darted round the clearing, her long dark hair all matted and dirty, her once fair and beautiful face now covered in blood, sweat and dirt.
"Who's there" she called out

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 4:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

Dante swung himself down from an overhead limb, landing a yard or so infront of the girl, brushing his dark blue hair from his eyes.

" Y'know..You could hurt someone with that." He folded his arms, leaning his shoulder against the tree. His eyes seemed to trail over the large black beast with some interest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 27th, 2005, 1:57 pm 
Elf
Elf

Alivyre didn't show any motion that the male has just jumped down in front of her, she made no motion to lower her sword untill she was sure she was safe, she then noticed his gaze on Eclipse.
"Who are you" she asked slipping her hand on the stallion's reins, still not lowering her sword.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 27th, 2005, 7:24 pm 
Ent
Ent

He laughed inwardly, noting her protectiveness over the horse. Finally, he looked at her a brow arched, and a coy smile still creasing his lips.

" Do you have any idea where you are? You're in my home, my habitat. Do you see me barging into your own home, waving a sword in your face? I don't think so." He went on. " Do us both a favor, and put that thing away, why don't you. And as for my name, that is none of your concern, 'tis the least of your worries, anyhow..." He grinned at that last sentence, exposing his brilliant white canines.

Dante studied her whole attire, observing her bloodied face. " I don't suppose you like your meat rare, do you?" He laughed heartily at his own joke, cocking his head back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 6:36 am 
Elf
Elf

Alivyre glared after he finished his little "speech", she lowered her sword just a little.
"For your information i didn't mean to intrude on your how did you put it "habbitat" and also you couldn't barge into my home because i have no home, no family no home" she replied harsly, her temper rising slightly, but also the pain of her past breaking her up into tiny pieces on the inside.

She then noticed him studying her, he smiled revealing sharp white teeth, he then made a comment.

" I don't suppose you like your meat rare, do you?" He laughed heartily at his own joke, cocking his head back, she shurgged it off and laughed
"No i don't, but i see you do" she lowered her sword and then placed it back in the sheath.

She sighed heavily
"I'll make you a deal, i'll tell you my name and my sole purpose for being here, if you tell me yours first" she said, just as her falcon landed on her shoulder.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 7:18 pm 
Ent
Ent

" Dear child, what makes you think I'm the culprit of this mess?" He smiled innocently, then nodded, averting his gaze to the ground. " My name is Dante."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 29th, 2005, 9:40 am 
Elf
Elf

Alivyre raised her eyebrow as he called her child
"I never asked you if you were the culprit of this mess, though the fact that you are holding part of the flesh of this, um creature in your hand kind of gives it away." She smiled gently as he diverted his gaze.
"Well you've held up your end of the bargain time to hold up mine - I'm Alivyre Moonshadow an elven druid, if your interested, once the daughter of a rich lord, and the middle sister to, 2 brothers, my purpose for being here is the result of a wrong turning" she looked at the man who called himself Dante to see his reaction

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 29th, 2005, 1:21 pm 
Ent
Ent

He dropped the small piece of bone that was in his hand, and wiped his hands on his pants, a little embarrassed.

"Yes well. We all have to eat, don't we? And are you trying to get yourself kidnapped? You don't even know where you are, you don't know who I am and here you go just a' tellin' the world your the daughter of a rich lord. My my how the tables have turned."

He grinned once more at this, his keen eyes flickering.

[ Okay, I know you probably don't care, but I'm in this small..office room thing where my great grandpa died a long time ago.. and ..I just heard a noise so I'm a little freaked out. It was a big noise. Big. Scary..Ghost noise. x_X; You don't have to reply to this, I'm stupid I know.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 30th, 2005, 12:56 pm 
Elf
Elf

((lol no it's not stupid and i do care i suppose it could be the spirit of your granpa, mayby he hasn't moved on yet!))

Alivyre shrugged
"I don't care, to be honest i have no family any more, except my 2 brothers" she shrugged and down on the mossy ground.

"If you wish you can try to attack me" she told him, a small glint in her eyes.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 30th, 2005, 2:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

His brow arched. " Do you wish for death, or for a challenge?"

[ Possibly..My house is just spooky. ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 30th, 2005, 10:09 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

This seems interesting...Can I join? If so, then this is my bio:

Name: William Esteragoth
Race: Wood Elf
Appearance: Tall and slender with long golden hair. He has electrical blue eyes, that takes on a grey mist whenever he is in deep thought. He has a fair face and stands 6 ft 3 inches. He has a gentle face, which has been hardened by war and death, those who are weakly minded usually falter under his gaze.
Personality: He puts his trust in only in some carefully chosen friends. He is always sceptical when he meets new people, and it takes quite some time for him to fully trust anyone. However, he will be the first to help in a dangerous situation and the last to leave the battle field. He is also a very straight forward, guy. Always says what's on his mind, if he says anything at all, he also hates it when he doesn't get to have the last word in an argument.
History: He has an older brother who was brutually murdered when William was 15, his mother died from sickness long before and his father went mad. William was left in the cold at age 16 and since then has made a living from the wild and when he turned 159 he became a spy for his king. However, many years later, when the king was killed, he stopped working for that assosiation by faking his own death. He is now part of an assassination guild, deep under ground, but he is mostly used for spying purposes.
Weapons: He has a long bow, made of oak saplings and painted black. He has a dagger with elven writing on it and a longer blade also decorated with the writing of his kind.
Powers: When becoming a spy he soon learned how to block telepathics, when they tried to read his mind, however, he was never too good at it, unless he used up most of his concentration on it.
Animals: A white mare with silver mane and eyes black as coal, called Serenity. Her bottom lip is also black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William was trying hard to get through the rough terrain and swamp lands, staying quiet. He was leading his horse, Serenity, keeping her close, and so far into the journey, she hadn't made a sound, much to his relief.
It was starting to get dark, and the stench of the bog filled his nostrils, making him quiver. A single ray from the sun shone down on the muddy water infront of him, making it look as if there were tentacles underneath just waiting to get ahold of him. Walking on, quieter now, as the water was only knee deep. Looking up to see land rising out of the bog he sighed with relief, and patted Serenity on the neck. He was just about to congatulate he on the crossing when the sound of voices stopped him short in his tracks. He looked to where they came from and quickly put an arrow to the string of his bow. Holding it infront of him he whishpered to his horse to stay, and then moved on, up on dry land and closer to the speakers.
He relaxed a bit, when he noticed that yet he hadn't been seen. He dreaded these confrontations with people and creatures on his travels. Never knowing if those he met were enemies or allies, until it was too late to go around them. However, his curiosity always got the best of him, and somehow, he thought that it was one day going to kill him.
He didn't dare go any closer, because he could feel their presences now, without hearing them, and he was unsure if they could feel him too.

((Is that okay?))

Thank you Orouthiel and Myra!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next