Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: POTC: Sparrow's Pearl
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2005, 10:44 pm 

This starts a month after the end of POTC:COTBP. Jack Sparrow is sailing with his crew. Little does he know he is being hunted by Barbossa's brother who is out for revenge. He also finds his wife you he thought was dead.

Name: Margaret "Meg" Sparrow

Family: Wife of Jack Sparrow.

Looks: Long brown, wavey hair in a braid. Grey blue eyes (Jack says they remind him of a sea storm), and Freckled skin.

Personality: Much like the sea. She is kind, calm, gentle, but also stubborn, easily angered and fierce.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2005, 11:23 pm 
A-U's Official Tolkien Scholar

((hmm...methinks i'll lurk for a little bit and see if this RPG will work for a certain character...i could do Jack too, but not in this setting...*lurks*)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 2:43 am 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

(If Potr is not playin' Jack Sparrow, I'll be happy to join as him!)

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 9:37 am 

((all yours, Pippin. mods permitting I may begin my own POTC RPG shortly...I'd love it if you could do the honors of Cap'n Jack (I have my own character I'd like to use...the only catch is that it might be a little bit scripted))

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 11:11 am 
Istari
Istari

Can I join? :-D

Name: Florence Sanchez

Appearance: Long black hair, green eyes, and very pale skin

Character: Kind, helpful, opptimistic

Other: Is part of Jack Sparrows crew.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 11:27 am 
Maia
Maia

Name : Devina Jones

Family: Father: Davey Jones Mother: Madam Rorshe

Looks: long black hair, in a plait sea green eyes

Personality: Arrogant, spontainios, flirtatios (always works for her as well), helpfull, wise, strongwilled

History : Met William Turner on their way over to the Caribbean. Since then the two have had mixed feelings for each other. (Will has trouble deciding between Elizabeth Swann and Devina.) When their ship was scuppered by the Black Pearl, Devina was taken abroad and shown the ways of piracy - wich she took over the life of a lady (like her mother). When she is not out at see, she uses her mothers name, and is a well thought of woman.

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 2:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

O.o i might join -

Name: Anthea Stix
Nickname: Anna
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, dark eyes, tends to wear whatever she finds comfortable, wears a simple cross around her neck.
Personality: Witty, Flirty, wrong kind of person to get on the bad side, argumentative.
History: Born in Port Royal to a wealthy family, ran away at 15 and joined the first boat crew she came across which turned out to be Barbosa's on the Black pearl.
She traveled with the crew untill Jack Sparrow and his crew took over again, and she joined them since then she's been sailing with them.
Picture: Image

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 6:04 pm 

Lets start!

Margaret Sparrow layed in the boat, shivering, as it was rocked by the sea. Slowly she fell asleep, thinking of how she escaped from the ship of men who held her prisoner. With her ankles and wrists bound, she had grabed a knife, gotten into the boat, and cut the ropes, letting the boat fall. As Margaret slept, she didn't notice the black ship approach, nor did she wake to the shouts of the pirates aboard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 7:05 pm 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

(Sure Potr I would enjoy playin' Jack Sparrow in your RP! What do you mean by scripted though?)

Jack Sparrow stood on his ship, in the crows nest. He looked beyond the ocean, his eyes squinting from the sun. He looked strong and powerful. The sun laid a color of orange on his skin. The wind blew his coat, his trinkets.....WHOOSH..a little bit to strong of wind. His hat went flyin' off his head in a blink. Jack turned around with a frown watching it fly down to the deck. "Blasted wind!" He hollared.

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 7:13 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anna came up onto the deck of the Black Pearl, the wind was blowing slightly, it made Captin Jack's hat blow off, she bent down and picked it up, she then started to climb up into the crows nest.

"Here you go Captain" she said handing him his hat, she then turned and looked out into the open ocean, squinting slightly at a small black dot on the horizion.
"Sir is that a Ship approaching?" she asked

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 7:13 pm 

Margaret smiled in her sleep as a certain hat landed on her, seemingly brushing her cheek tenderly. And as she smiled she didn't notice the boat being lifted by the crew of the Black Pearl. She cringed a little as a harsh voice shouted out.

"Aye, Jack. Lost yer hat, did ya. Found it on this here lady we found." Gibbs shouted. (Some needed to let Jack know abot the hat, and Gibbs calls him by name.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 7:15 pm 
Elf
Elf

I'm confused!!!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 7:15 pm 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

(Hold up...I thought Anna found Jack's hat. Did you two post at the same time?)

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 7:19 pm 

(( I was typing when you were posting. :-D , I will make changes.))

Margaret smiled in her sleep as a certain hat landed on her, seemingly brushing her cheek tenderly. And as she smiled she didn't notice the boat being lifted by the crew of the Black Pearl. She cringed a little as a harsh voice shouted out.

"Aye, Jack. Found a boat with this here lady in it." Gibbs shouted, pointing to the boat they had bought up the side. (Some needed to let Jack know abot the boat, and Gibbs calls him by name.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 7:27 pm 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

He smirked at Anna and said, "Why thankye young missy." He searched the horizon once more and said in response to Anna, "I'm not sure...is it a ship?" He squinted his dark eyes even more.

He heard a call from below deck from old Gibbs. He didn't care to look what he was talkin' about and just waved his hand in a careless fashion behind him and said, "Aye..all right. I have no use for another crew member. Make her walk the plank." He clearly wasn't paying any attention to what exactly Gibbs said, he was too busy trying to figure out if a ship was approaching.

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 7:39 pm 

((I will be Gibbs sometimes till he gets claimed.))

Gibbs took the woman who shivered with being taken from the shelter of the boat. He shook her awake. Soon she opened her eyes. "Where am I?" She asked. He looked at her. "Yer on the Black Pearl, missy. And Jak said to make ye walk the plank." He said as he cut the ropes on her ankles.

Margarets heart stopped. Black Pearl, Jack. "NO! LET ME SEE JACK! DON'T, PLEASE!" She screamed as before they gagged her. But before she was taken to the plank she heard familiar footsteps approch them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next