Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 1:41 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(O_O ooooh... wowy Keyo... neato twist ^^ ... and thank you for starting it back up Dark, lol)

Angle felt the blast then the crushing weight of snow knock into her before she blacked out. Next thing she knew she was able to gasp a breath of air and cough snow from her throat, while being shook.

"Agh, will you stop that?! I'm awake, I'm awake! I'll get up, just stop shaking me!" her mind breifly went back to her dad shaking her to wake her up for school, and how much she had hated it, but would always laugh when he threatened to pull her bed out from under her. (OOC: o_o for real my Dad does that... and he actually drags me fully out of bed sometimes @_@ nasty... lol)

When she opened her eyes and saw that it was Storm who was shaking her, she scrambled unsteadily to her feet and looked around. "Where's Gwyn?" funny I should ask about a girl who I think is a pain in the butt and better off somewhere else...

~Cyclist in Training~

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 2:07 pm 
Istari
Istari

(lol actually, part of it was LDM's idea.)
Gwyn heard faint voices and caught a glimpse of the conversation...
"...they are North of here."
"...let's go find..."
Then, she heard a gun shot. Pain rushed to greet her, and she lied on the floor writhing in pain as she held her leg.
He grinned and walked towards her.
"Aha, caught you again." He pulled out the handcuffs like he had two years ago and clicked them around her wrists.
He roughly led her to his car, and she sat on the hard seat of the back of the car with a camera right in her face. She hated it. Like she could do anything in the back seat, anyway.
He drove her to the countryside. She gazed at the sun setting on the grassy fields, and she looked at the orange and pink sky.
He swerved to the right and stopped in front of a barn house. He laughed out loud.
He pushed her forward and locked her in the barnhouse. Some of her companions were two pigs, a chicken, and a duck.
He pulled out a rope and stretched it in front of her face, showing her that it would not break.
After he tied her up, he dusted his hands as though he were proud of his handy work. Finally, he pinched her nose until she opened her mouth and then poured a reddish liquid into her throat.
"Sleep tight," he said, and closed the barn behind him.
She stayed up all night, screaming. The pain in her stomach was unbearable, and finally, she lost consciousness. She was set free the day after, in a land that she had not seen before. He was James Cowen, her uncle.

She regained consciousness with a dull headache behind her eyes. She opened her eyes slightly, and saw that she was alone in the room. She stood up, rubbed her eyes, and examined the room.
If I can break out of prison, I can break out of this ____ place. she kept reassuring herself.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 2:34 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

Storm, chuckling ruefully to himself, backed away. "Well, your jet plane's a few scraps of metal buried under the snow, Red's shack is a few splinters of wood, and we're trapped in the middle of this bleak winter wonderland with no transportation whatsoever." He smirked. "So much for hoping for a white Christmas."

He sat down , rummaging through his pack. After a while he pulled out an old, outdated map of Russia and a compass. "Mind telling me where we landed now so we can get the _____ out of here?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 2:54 pm 
Istari
Istari

Gwyn found an area of the wall that was hollow on the other side. She looked around for a sharp piece of metal, making sure her back was facing the camera. She breathed deeply. She knew this was going to be a great risk. Seth continued to talk to Gwyn about how the walls were thick.
She threw the section of the table as hard as she could at the camera, and it shattered.
"What are you doing??" Seth asked, but Gwyn paid no attention to him. She poked a hole into the wall, and found something that looked like a tunnel. Perfect. she thought. Now, I'm racing time.

She hurried into the tunnel as she heard footsteps out in the hall, Seth following her. She ran as fast as she could, and soon, she was facing door. She put her ear to the door and heard nothing unusual. She turned the door knob, but the door wouldn't budge. Cursing loudly, she looked around the door. In the corner, she saw a keyboard.
____, now what's the password?
She typed in many random passwords, but the door still didn't budge. Then, she got an idea. She typed in okryt and pushed enter. She tried again, and the door opened.

She laughed to herself, shutting the snow covered door behind her as she stood on the ice. How stupid are they, to put the way out near the cells? She ran as far as she could away from the door and put her hand over a detector that should tell her where Angle and Storm were.
"Hey, wait up!" Seth called.

((Ok, I know, stupid way to escape, but couldn't think of anything. lol))

Last edited by keyodie on December 18th, 2005, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 3:04 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Angle grumbled and looked around, "You're right, it certainly does look... barren... just our luck" Looking at the map, she pointed to a small position at the edge of a forest. "That should be about right... but I can't really say because this map of yours sucks... " she mumbled.

Angle looked around the flat terrain, then glanced at Storm, "by the way... thanks for saving my tail..." she coughed in between a few of the words. heck I don't say thank you for anything... I'm becoming a blasted softy... she grumbled a few things to herself and dug out one of her packs from the snow. "Where the heck is Seth anyway?..."

Seth happened to have been dragged away along with Gwyn, though quite awake and chattering on about various things, rather annoying the guards. (muwahaha ^^ sorry ta stick him with Gwyn, but I had to place him somewhere... besides, he'll be a good distractiom for the guards... use him as bait! ^^ lol) Seth rattled on to Gwyn about how the walls were double renforced and the doors were well locked.

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 3:06 pm 
Istari
Istari

((huh? wait...I'll just add Seth to my previous post...dadidadidoo...))

edit: Gwyn soon saw the figures of Storm and Angle on the snow. She hurried forward and grabbed the detector out of Angle's jacket pocket.

Last edited by keyodie on December 18th, 2005, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 3:08 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(<< ack... nvm about Seth... agh... took too long to post...)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 3:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

Silmarwen Idril wrote:
(<< ack... nvm about Seth... agh... took too long to post...)

dont worry, I edited. :)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 3:09 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(@_@ ok... haha *confusion*)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 3:12 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"Wha... there you are! And what are you doing? What the..." Angle looked at her, then at Seth who was running to catch up to her, growing rather out of breath.

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 5:29 pm 
Istari
Istari

Gwyn grabbed it and threw it as far as she could.
"We better hurry. They know where we are."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 7:43 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

"Who's 'they'?" Storm demanded. He looked over at where Gwyn had apparently appeared right out of the ground. It was a trapdoor, steel reinforced and had been buried under the snow. Even as he asked the question he heard the tramp of heavy footsteps coming up the stairs on the other side.

"You've brought the entire Mafia down on us!" Storm hissed. "No cover for miles except for - " He stopped, amazed at what he'd been about to say. Without further ado he dove into the snow and began burying himself alive.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 7:54 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Angle raised a brow, "oh great... bury ourselves... smart... with all these tracks? Fat chance of not being found... " she mumbled, but followed suit, crawling beneath the snowy surface and tunneling her way through and away from the tracks they had left. as if it would work... she thought to herself, pausing to catch her breath.

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 8:00 pm 
Istari
Istari

Gwyn started digging furiously, and started burying herself. Oh boy, this is so much fun... she thought.

The footsteps neared. She was greatly thankful that she had thrown away the detector before they buried themselves.

The footsteps became louder. She dearly hoped that no one would step on her.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 8:45 pm 
Istari
Istari

*bump*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 11:29 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

I'm losing interest in this, lol. we need something more exciting. how about we just skip to the part in Moscow or some place?

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next