Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Criminal Life
PostPosted: November 26th, 2005, 12:47 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Ok... this is sort of Kill Bill style thing for the action part and so on, a modern day rp in which the rpers can be cops from some agency`s like the FBI or just a criminal, assasin, bounty hunter or what ever you might think up in the ways of crime... anyone?

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2005, 4:47 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Oooh, sounds interesting! I'll have to think of a character....

~Cyclist in Training~

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2005, 5:33 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Ok, count me in!... but we need a story line... so maybe we can use my character's story somehow?...)

Name: Angela Collins, or occasionally called Angle (not Angel, mind you, but Angle, like right angle. lol) With Angle Motion being her contact name. (Yes, that's her in my banner...or actually it's me personaly, but her the character... lol)

Specialty: Tracking criminals, solving problems, fitting in, mostly special ops, and field agent work

Skills: hand to hand combat, excellent marksman with both handgun and sniper rifle, and overall very athletic and agile.

Appearance: Red hair pulled back in a ponytail, and fair skin with a healthy tan. A fairly lovely face when she smiles, though her expression is firm most of the time. Constantly wears black, mostly in leather (matrix style! ^^)

Weapons: several various handguns, one on her side holster, one holstered at each of her legs, and one on a holster at her back. Also has a 22-250 sniper rifle with 40x scope, and uses 50gr ballistic tip bullets. (shatters on impact, severe fatal damage, yet little trace of bullet because it shatters ^^ muwahaha)

Vehicle of transportation: A lot of times a motorcycle, but more often a BMW Z-4 convertable, red, and slightly modified for her needs as a solo agent.

History: Angle (as she is often called) had a strict father who was also a secret agent for the CIA, and being the only child, she took the place of a son. Following in her father's footsteps, Angle entered training at an early age, excelling in all areas. A conflict with the agency (a branch seperate from the main CIA) which had somehow been currupted, involving her father, who was killed, and a close friend caused her to drop out and go solo. She never spoke about it, but it was always a sore subject.

Angle was now solo, chasing criminals, investigating the corruption within the agency, and running from their loyal agents. She had a few contacts within the agency, but most of her contacts were fellow former agents gone solo. The close friend who had been involved with the conflict with the corrupted agency and her father, was assisting her in a mission when he was killed by field agents while the two tried to escape. Angle was even more bitter after that, and turned against the currupted agency, not holding back anymore when it came to killing.

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2005, 9:37 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Ahh! *brings it back to life* *poke*)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2005, 10:03 pm 
Istari
Istari

ooo! I'll join!

My character (I'm transferring it from another RPG):
Name:Gwyn
Abilities:erm...stuff that criminals do? lol
Appearence:Black hair, black eyes, jeans, and wears those jackets that are made of jeans whatever they are
History:Was raised in Arizona with her dad, and killed her dad when she found out what he did to her mom. Then ran away to (wherever the location is).
Wanted for: $50,000
Crime: Patricide
oooookay....I guess I'll start:

Gwyn walked in with a cowboy hat pulled down low over her forehead, and you could not see her face properly. She tossed a few coins over the counter towards the bartender.
"The usual." she said, and sat down at a table, drumming her fingers.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2005, 10:13 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Angle pulled up on her motorbike outside the bar, got off and slipped her helmet off. This was her favorite hangout, though she hadn't been here a while, having been preoccupied, in hiding from the various agents. She felt to see if her gun was there at her back. It was. She didn't walk in plain sight with all her gear unless she was on the run or hot on a chase. Right now she was just hanging out, but who knows what might happen... Walking into the bar, her black nearly knee high boots made a quite thudding sound on the floors. She sat at the barstool and greeted the tender with a grin. "Hey Sam, long time no see..." Sam grinned back, "Eh, you could say that again... I'll be right back with your drink." he always knew what she wanted, and she could always count on him to keep her a secret. She rested her elbow on the counter and turned to see a young lady in a cowboy hat. She chuckled because you could count on seeing varity at that bar, but her expression plained again as she squinted through her sunglasses, which she prefered to keep on in most places. where have I seen that profile before... I could have sworn.. her thoughts were interupted by her drink being slid down to her and she cought it and sat with both elbows on the counter, sipping her cold beer.

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 12:13 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(*poke* *keeps it at the top* I like this one... ^^)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 12:21 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

(Hello, Silm, my dear! I'm sorely tempted to join. Hee! All I need is a character and let's see where this plot heads. ;))

Image</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 12:24 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(Oooh, yay!! Join Ellie, join! ^^ lol)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 4:38 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

my profile:

Name: Nathan(is it wrote like that?) Crawford

Appereance: Long brown hair, a goatee, grey eyes. Usually wears a suit and a black coat over it that almost reaches the ground.

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/4/ ... 5/pain.jpg (somewhat looks like this...)

Skills: Weapon handling, persuasion and selling weapons for a good price(lol couldn´t find a suitable word in my english word within my knowledge)

Weapons: A knife hidden in his boot, his favourite weapon a sawed off shotgun and akimbo berettas...

Vehicle: A Black BMW that has 4 seats...

History: Was born somewhere in London to a poor family, at a young age he became the neighbourhoods guy to look for, if you wanted drugs or so. He was the only kid in the family and soon was alone with his father because his mother died in cancer so the family decided to pack their stuff and go to america in hopes of a so called better life. Sadly the only thing his father got was death by some young gang boys with baseball bats so Nathan was left oprhan.

He was on his own and joined a street gang in order to survive, from there he got money by dealing drugs and in many years he was a decent citizen except for dealing drugs. He had become a suspect within to the police so he knew he was being watched and soon he got looking for a serious employer, which turned out to be the russian mafia in which he started as a delivery boy and finally became an arms dealer....

--------

Nathan drove his black BMW to the parking lot with few guys on the back seat, which he had promised to drop off to some bar all tough he had better things to do, but these guys were relatives with the boss so that changed the subject to out of being argued about. The Russians jumped out, but turned to him.

"Nathy boy, why don`t you join us?"

Nathan looked at them and sighed.

"Sure... but just give me some privacy cause I have more things in my mind than I need..."

"You mean that big de.."

Nathan stepped out of the car with a warning gaze and almost kicked the man in the leg, it was like a silent agreement that it was out of discussion as they walked into the bar. The two russians went to a smoky corner as Nathan sat next to the bar desk and knocked the wood to get attention.

"Give me a whiskey..."

He said with a low voice and opened his coat slightly since it wasn`t that cold in there, like it would have been cold outside which it wasn`t.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 5:21 am 
Maia
Maia

I'd love to join, I'll post my bio later though^^ got stuff to doi^^))

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 6:43 am 
Istari
Istari

I think I'll join aswell, i am right to think you can be from the CIA or FBI...?

(I'll post bio later)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 8:23 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

well CIA is central intellegence agency, which doesn`t really have to do with criminals... or i think not...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 9:41 am 
Istari
Istari

Ok..Can I be from the FBI then...?

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 9:53 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

sure!

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2005, 10:21 am 
Istari
Istari

Ok...

Name: Florence Sanchez
Skills: She is good at telling the lies from the truth
Weapons: She always haas a gun hidden in the left handside inside pocket of her coat.
Vehicle: A black motorbike
History: Her parents used to be crimminals and Florence took up being a FBI agent to stop crimminals because of that...

((Is that enough?))

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next