Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 11th, 2005, 7:18 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Angle pointed towards a shack at the end of the runway. "Run for there! And Storm, if you see Red, don't kill him, just save him for me, I'm gonna have a talk with the rat..."

Seth grabbed Gwyn's arm and pulled her along, running towards the hut while Angle stayed back and covered for them.

The Russian's were now using the plane for cover, and Angle grinned. She ducked behind a tree for cover, then ran with Gwyn, Seth, and Storm, just as the plain exploded.

There had been quite a bit of fuel left still, so the explosion was rather big, knocking all four of them to the icy surface of the runway.

Seth, grinned, "Awesome! Now that's what I call an explosion!" "That's what I call my plane, Seth..." Angle snapped. Seth took no heed of her tone of voice and grinned.

~Cyclist in Training~

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 11th, 2005, 7:34 pm 
Istari
Istari

(lol yeah, but I couldn't think of what to write. :p)

Gwyn breathed heavily.
"Angle...you have some...Russian, on you." (lol, I know, I got that from LOST)
She stood up. "I guess we know where their forces are then."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 11th, 2005, 7:40 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Angle stood and brushed the snow off herself. Seth stood as well, grinning ear to ear like any typical pyrotechnic/maniac admiring his work. He brushed the snow off himself then began brushing it off Gwyn until he was harshly kicked in the shin by Angle. "Cut it out you idiot!" she barked at him. Seth mumbled something then sauntered off towards the shack, hands thrust deep in his pockets.

Angle shook her head and chuckles, "sorry about him, Gwyn, he's a total nutcase, that's why he's good at what he does... technology buff..."

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 11th, 2005, 7:54 pm 
Istari
Istari

Gwyn rolled her eyes.
"Yeah. Right."
They walked through the snow. After a few minutes, Gwyn felt the ground with her hand. She knocked on the ice.
"There's something under here." She announced.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 11th, 2005, 8:20 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"It's probably one of Red's various storage compartments underground, but right now, I have to deal with Red himself... find out if he gave us in... but if you want to amuse yourself, you can explore it..." Angle kicked down the door of the shack, while Seth was busy fumbling with picks for the lock. "I can unlock thi.... or you could do it that way," Seth mumbled.

Angle walked in and frowned, "What the..." everything was scattered, all the papers and electronics. A man, scruffy, and rather Russian looking (haha duh) , lay slumped on the ground, blood everywhere.

Angle bent down and checked for a pulse. "Eh... so much for him giving us away... looks like he was traced." She stood again and went to a closet, pulling out several fur and wool coats. She tossed them to the others, then chose a long black wool one for herself. "We better get moving before they catch on... if Red managed to keep the snow mobiles safe, that should be the best way to go..."

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 13th, 2005, 8:57 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

"D___ it," Storm muttered under his breath, glowering at Angle. He let out a string of curses that was both fluent and highly descriptive. "You just had to blow that plane up, didn't you? My laptop's in there as well as all the information I need for this [inappropriate language] assassination! Not to mention that explosion, you subtle genius! This is tundra land! The sound'll ring for miles! We've just alerted any person out there of our presence - " He choked back his ire.

Jerking the fur coat on, he zipped it all the way up and thrust his hands and feet into gloves and boots. "Better bring some snowshoes along," he grumbled, opening the door of the closet and hefting up a sack of firearms. "Where does that idiot live? I bet there's some equipment we could borrow in his house...." He disappeared into the back of the shack, where he found a small bunk and a few chests.

Ten minutes later he came back out with some bags slung over his shoulder. "That's everything, let's go get the - " He suddenly stopped, listening intently. "What's that noise? Gwyn mentioned something hard under the snow...."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 13th, 2005, 9:59 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Angle glared at Storm, "Would you rather me leave the evidence for them to find later, then have the CIA on our tails as well?!?!" She too muttered a string of curses. "Besides, you were in charge of your own information! And I warned you I was going to blow it up, but did you reject? Nooooo you were too busy saving your own rotten tail, and didn't give a thought to what may happen if I left the d__m plane there! And as for the explosion, dufus, it wouldn't make a hel of a difference, because not even 10 miles from here is a mine, where there are explosions all the time..."

Seth raised a brow and muttered to Gwyn, "aren't they just the perfect example of a typical married couple?" He grinned then quickly sobered as he was made to carry several of the packs.

Angle elbowed Seth hard to shut his chattering up long enough to listen for what Storm was hearing. "Yeah... but Red always let on that they were underground storage for his equipment... maybe we should hurry out of here... he keeps a cabin about 3 miles north of here, and the snowmobiles should be there..."

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2005, 7:15 pm 
Istari
Istari

Gwyn put her hands on the ice.
"Vibrations." she muttered. "Wait. I hear something." They all listened once again as the undistinguishable sound became louder and louder.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2005, 7:31 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

"Mines!" Storm shouted. "They've planted a bomb!" He grabbed the other two and bolted for the door.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2005, 7:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Angle mumbled curses as she was dragged along. Seth scrambled to keep up, somewhat weighed down by the bags. (Ahh! my taskbar is all messed up! *tries desperately to fix it*)

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 15th, 2005, 5:20 pm 
Istari
Istari

Then suddenly, everything exploded. Gwyn covered her head and waited.

"S____!" she swore loudly. "I could have gotten here by myself!"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 15th, 2005, 7:17 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(*seth blows up in explosion* mewehehehehhehe! ahem... nah, can't get rid of the freaky dude yet... ^^ muwaha )

~Cyclist in Training~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 15th, 2005, 9:18 pm 
Istari
Istari

(lol...rats. ;))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2005, 2:40 pm 
Istari
Istari

*poke*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 11:17 am 
Mageling
Mageling

bump.
Silmarwen and keyo? I'm gonna get this thing going again.

The bomb detonated two seconds after they launched themselves out the window. Storm felt the blast of the radiation and threw himself down on the snow. His last thoughts were of trying futilely to shield his head, something cold and heavy piling on top of him, then blackness.

He didn't know how long he was unconscious, but when he opened his eyes all that surrounded him was perpetual darkness. He bolted upright. Something slippery slid down his back and it was only then that he realized he had been buried under two feet of snow. Spitting the melted water out of his mouth, he stood up. Nothing remained of the runway. It was flat, barren tundra in every direction for as far as the naked eye could see.

And there was no sign of either Angle or Gwyn.

He began stamping at the snow beneath him, got to his knees, and dug. He unearthed Angle not far away. He shook her roughly to see if she would stir.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2005, 12:20 pm 
Istari
Istari

(Yay!! lol...and I'm using your idea)

Gwyn opened her eyes slowly. She imagined herself buried under snow and ice. But that wasn't the case. She was in some kind of building, and it was cold...

She bolted up right. She was in some kind of cell, but she was not alone....She looked behind her and saw a russian man sitting in front of a computer talking to another.

"They are" he pointed. "Here. The men couldn't find them, they must have been buried under the snow. Luckily, we still have that detector in her jacket..." he looked up as if he finally noticed that Gwyn was conscious. She wished she hadn't sat up. He laughed.

"Gwyn...I havn't seen you since you were just a little baby." Gwyn stared at him. Who was this guy?

"You don't remember me?" he asked. Gwyn contined to stare.
"I'm your father's friend. Well, was." He smiled, and continued. "Did he tell you what he did to your mother? Oh yeah, that's why you killed him." He continued to smile. "It was all my idea."

Gwyn stood up and managed to punch his nose, before five guards pulled her back roughly. He held his nose and laughed.

"You're just like your dad." He joked. "He always had a bad temper."

And with that, she was knocked unconscious again.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next