Let's try my luck at starting and RP lol

Name: Aila MacFarlane
Sex: Female
Hair: reddish brown
Eyes: green
Height: 5'3"
Race: man
Weapons: skilled with light swords

Appearance: She is a very slender girl, also very nimble. Her skin is lightly tanned. As much as she dislikes them, she usually wears skirts and the such around the castle so as not to spark any arguements, but when on her own, she prefers a simple cream colored top, and soft leather pants, and knee high dark brown boots, along with a cloak.

Brief Description: Aila is a very quiet girl and tends not to talk very often. She is the only child of the Lord Iain MacFarlane. He is a very successful lord and is well known throughout the land. His wife and Aila's mother died a long time ago, when Aila was very young. So it has just been Aila, her father and the servants for nearly as long as she can remember. The past couple years her father has been pestering her about finding a husband and bringing suitors. He is very set on her marrying a wealthy young man, preferably one of higher lordship of he, merely for the "benefit of his beloved daughter" whereas, Aila had turned them all down and refuses to marry unless for love, and this has caused much tension between them.

Setting: It is the middle of the night and the battles rage on outside of Lord Iain's fortress. It is an old fued his family has fought against another lord for ages and the reason for its beginning has been long forgotten.

A view of the castle from the grounds below would portray a dark castle with no lights to give one the impression that all were sleeping within as the war subisded long enough for the troops to sleep. But this image was betrayed by a lone light at the far end of the castle.

Aila shuffled about her room shoving this in her pack and muttering things about her father and this foolish war. Finally packed, she snuffed the candle and quietly crep outside the castle walls. Not caring and forgetting about the potential danger, she leaned against the wall of the fortress and gave a sigh of relief to finally be out.

As a result for her lack of attention, a strong hand gripped her around the throat. Oh no... she thought. This was most likely one of her fathers enemies and it was quite obvious as to who she was.

((OK, well... lol. Please join and make the story interesting!!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 7th, 2005, 7:09 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(I'll join, I s'pose.... Is this set in our world, or can I be something of a more...err...mysterious nature?...lol)

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

~The Mercenary A-U Gentlewoman~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 7th, 2005, 7:32 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

(uh... if someone wants to come up with a country or something, lol. i totaly forgot about that detail, haha)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 7th, 2005, 8:40 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Well, let's just say it's in Lostarr....*grins* My special world.... You can borrow it for while...lol Here's my character...)

Name: Rumour

Species: Shapeshifter

Description: Has long, dark red hair and pale skin with a smattering of freckles. Has flat, completely black reptilian eyes, without any whites. Usually wears black assassin's clothes and a black hood and cloak with black boots. Carries numerous weapons, but you don't know that until she's slit your throat with them. lol

Background: Was born in a village not too far away from Lord Iain's castle/keep and has traveled there, searching for more purses to cut and more food to eat. Was considered something of an animal in the village she came from, and there was a rumor that went around of a 'demon child' and a 'monster', and when she figured out it was her, she took the name 'Rumour' as her own, for she had none, her parents dead or gone before she could remember.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2005, 6:10 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

I'll join

Name: Rafe Sanders.

Appearance: Dark Tanned skinn, 5 feet and 6 inches tall, medium build, black eyes, Bald, no facial hair, has a large scar runing from his left eye to the right side of his chin. Also is a master Elusionist.

Wears black sleavless shirt and black pants. (resembling a Martial arts outfit)

Species: Human

Bio: He has lived in solitude for most his life being tought how to survive and the tricks of his trade. He did not come out of hiding until his teacher died in an acident. He then set out in the world to use his skills...(and to take his mind of his masters death)for what, he didn't realy know.

Personality: Hard to get to know or like, rough, sometimes unkind and inconciderate, does not trust easily, is a hard in spirit and most else.

(forgot to put what clothing...updated it though)

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Last edited by Jax Nova on December 9th, 2005, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2005, 6:27 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Good character, Jax...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2005, 6:49 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(thnx. Yours too.... Reminds me strangly of a Jedi I once knew... lol. Anywayz)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2005, 7:27 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Yep yep yep.... They play off one another.... I usually have Viree13 as a normal human Jedi, but decided to switch it up....*shrugs*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2005, 7:34 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(I see)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2005, 8:48 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Here... Go to the 'New Characters' section and looks for 'Rumour, Shapeshifter and Assassin Extraordinaire'.... That's this character's bio... I'll do one for Viree13 soon...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2005, 11:40 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

ok

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2005, 12:39 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Hmmm....*waits to begin*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2005, 12:02 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(dido....I seem to do allot of waiting...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2005, 5:24 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Me too...lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2005, 7:07 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

.....uh..... I think it's dead

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2005, 11:16 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Dear me... Who's gonna PM her?... Me... Or you?....lol)