Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Fantasy RPG
PostPosted: December 25th, 2005, 10:47 pm 
Istari
Istari

This rpg takes place in a fantasy world. Your character can be a dragon, a mage, a faerie...any of that stuff.
They can all start off at an inn and see where the story takes them. :D (Oh and if you have any ideas on the names of the inns, the cities, the continent, and the world, or anything like that, you can post it and then I'll have a list of the names...) Oh, and this is in the medieval times.
Here's what we have so far...
Cities: Anothorian

Name: Amyra
Race: Human
Weapon: Sword and an extra dagger.
Appearence: Dark brown hair and brown eyes. Kind of a boyish look and wears boyish clothes. Not especially pretty.
History: Was abandoned by her family when she was a little girl, but was picked up by a man who taught her how to defend herself.
Personality: Nice and thoughtful, but likes to lie.

I'll start...

Amyra grunted as she pushed open the door in the dark, windy night. She slammed it shut behind her.
She dropped two coins on the counter.
"A room for the night?"
"Yes, in fact, there is one last one. Room 4. It is chilly out there today, isn't it?"
Amyra nodded. She wasn't quite ready for bed yet, so she sat close to the fire looking for a conversation. Nobody interesting was there yet, however. This is going to be a long night...

Last edited by keyodie on December 26th, 2005, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2005, 11:03 pm 

Name: Mara
Race: Gargoyle at night, human in the day
Weapon: 2 samari swords and a crossbow
Appearence: Gargoyle Form = Like 'Angela' from the show "Gargoyles" (I can come up with a reverence pic if you want.), but with long brown wavey hair and blue eyes. Human Form = Same but human.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2005, 11:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

Location: 'Dance like flame cuase theres no gravity, and now I am just a candle trying to stay lit...

Name: Sil
Race: Elf/Maiar
Weapon: Sword, Long tall wand disguised as a walking stick but still elegant. Made out of ice but never melts.
Appearence:
Tall about 6"1 Dark long burnette hair naturally has a curly touch to it.

Pets:
Elladan, a short legged dark cheasnut stallion with a silver cresent shape on his for head. His eyes are ice blue. He undertsands Sil when shes talking to him, and she can relate to what hes saying, hes also her best friend and most trusted she knows.

History: Is from another land, not much know much about her they only know she is of the elven kind but none know of her being a maiar(the race gandalf is). Her mother was slain by a fowl beast the Balrog in her own land. She arived here last year.
Personality: Quiet, stubborn, a go getter, brave, msyterous, wity and sometimes outgoing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sil dismounted her stallion Elladan then walked him into the barn of the in. "Stay here boy you will be ok" she smiled then shut the door of the stall and walked into the Inn.

"Is there any rooms left?" she said to the man over the counter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 12:33 am 
Istari
Istari

Amyra watched the innkeeper sadly shake his head. The elf sat at a table across the inn.
She walked over to her and sat down.
"I hope you don't mind if I sit down...what's your name?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 12:42 am 
Maia
Maia

Location: 'Dance like flame cuase theres no gravity, and now I am just a candle trying to stay lit...

Sil looked up at the Human "My name...Sil" she smiled and shook her hand. "I dont mind, sit down, want anything to drink?" she said as if she was going to buy it for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 12:45 am 
Istari
Istari

Amyra shook her head and smiled.
"Nah, that's okay. Oh, my name is Amyra." She smiled, and tapped her fingers on the table.
"So what brings you to this inn?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 12:50 am 
Maia
Maia

Sil looked at Arma. Then figured it would be ok to talk to her. "I dont know, Im a wanderer you could say" she smiled and had a certain glint in her eye as if there was a moon shining in her eye, but there was no moon out tonight. "Hey waiter, can you get me a drink?" she handed the waiter some money, then waited he brought back a small glass of ale. "Thanks" she sipped it quietly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 12:52 am 
Istari
Istari

"Ahh..." she looked over her shoulder and looked through the window.
"I guess you could call me a wanderer too...ever since I was ten." She let out a short laugh. She took a close look at Sil before offering.
"You look tired. I mean, if you want my room..."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 12:57 am 
Maia
Maia

Sil shrugged "Nah im fine you need it more then I do, They said I could sleep in the barn with my horse, since there out of rooms" She smiled trying to look happy about the idea even though shed rather not sleep in the barn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 1:01 am 
Istari
Istari

She looked at her and pretended not to sense her feelings. She smiled.
"Well don't get too smelly in there." she joked.
"So where are you headed?" (You can make up a name or something here if you want)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 1:14 am 
Maia
Maia

"Headed, Well towards Anthorian" she leaned closer and lowered her vioce "I think I can trust you, Im not just a elf, but thats not the piont, I herd there were Goblins, attacking freely."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 1:15 am 
Istari
Istari

Amyra raised her eyebrows. The feeling of her sword against her belt suddenly felt welcome.
"Goblins? How many?" she whispered.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 1:28 am 
Maia
Maia

"Some say thousands, but more reliable sources say at least 5 groups of 20 scaterring around" Sil looked outside the moon was missing. She muttered something under her breathe and the dark cloud moved away so the moon was out full. "Well good night, nice meeting you" Then she walked out with her walking stick(maiar wand) to the barn. "Get some good rest Elladan" then she wrapped up in her grey cloak and layed in a clean bail of hay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 1:33 am 
Istari
Istari

Amyra nodded at Sil and said a quiet good-bye. She stared deep into the fire...almost feeling the warmth all the way across the inn from it.
My gosh...goblins... She shook her head. Wow...

After a long time of deep thinking, she finally started to feel tired and made her way up to her room. Was she going to be able to sleep tonight? Although her eyelids were heavy and she felt tired altogether, her legs and her arms were reaching for the feeling of adventure...she wanted to do something. But finally, after lying down in her bed, she fell asleep instantly.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 3:37 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Name: Ladeos
Race: A Black Dragon
Weapon: His magic and then his natural being...
Appearence: As a human he wears black clothing and has black hair, normal human or elvish skin(whichever he decides to be, but mostly prefers an dark elf) and green eyes.

History: Was born somewhere deep within the western most mountains of the world, in the beginning showed to be one most weakest of his siblings, which evidently lead to losing his mothers favour.

At a young age Ladeos was brave when it came to magic and very succesful, which re-earned his acceptful position among his siblings, but Ladeos was actually the first one to be born and seemed far more mature than the others and left the cave to find his own. Ladeoa dreamed of magical treasures and how he would capture them, at the age of 800 Ladeos had foumd a cave and began learning more of the mages ways by studying books from cities he had visited.

After few years he left his own cave to locate mages and their treasures and after 353 years he had gathered only, but a comforting treasure, which was not enough and it was getting harder since after mages began to be more prepared for him, not to mention every day Ladeos fears that the mages would come for him with united forces. He slightly blames himself that he might have only made his trips only one per years or less...

(ok?)

-----

Ladeos awoken in his cave opening his eye lids and comfortingly turning around in his huge cave that offered lots of space for the sleepy dragon to turn. He finally shok himself out of the slumber and looking around, he was bored and it was beginning to show. Sleeping, hunting and then after many slumbers getting a mage was quite boring. Ladeos shook his head in irritation and walked to the entrace of his cave, it was well protected with a strong illusion spell.

Ladeos jumped out spreading his wings and getting some wind bellow his wings so that he could glide farther away, he enjoyed the cool breeze and made his way towards the closest habitation he knew in, which he always happened to drop by. He always pretended to be a member of a dark mage family, whom`s father had always died and so on. Unbelievably it worked into all of the petty humans.

Ladeos saw some lights in the horizon and just to be certain covered himself in an illusion so that he would be like the sky to others eyes and then he landed near the town. Soon he was gone and a black robed dark elf stood in his place, this had actually been the appreance of a mage that he had killed, but with few changes if this was to be his son. Ladeos walked to the city guards and he was halted by the guards, he stopped to examine the weak walls that he could blast away or smelt with his breath.

"What is your business here mage?"

The guard asked with a careful tone.

"My business is my own and now stand aside or there will be a problem..."

The guard looked at him in a strange way into, which Ladeos simply hmped at him and swept past him as the guard opened the gate for him. He looked around ponderng, he had been to various inns, but not that one and he tried to have a low profile as he could all tough the robes or appreance didn`t give him that, but they were ment to keep his pride. Before he entered the inn he heard somewhat angry or hesitated voicing from the stables, it always seemed that animals could still smell him, but perhaps not realise what he was.

He walked into the inn and looked around at the petty mortals around him whom he could snap away with his magic just like that, he wouldn`t mind looking normal and taking a room besides it was a long time he had company around there. Ladeos walked to the innkeeper slamming money on the counter.

"I want a room and a drink..."

He threw an arrogant stare at the innkeeper and the keeper gave him a drink without a word.

"The room will be soon prepared sir.."

"Good, but I don`t mind waiting... I have patience.."

Ladeos poured some of his drink into his mouth and walked to an empty corner table that was yet near the fire sitting down to observe.

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 4:51 am 
Maia
Maia

Name: Rhan
Race: Elf
Weapon: bow with arows (swann feathers))
Appearence:
Heavily pointed ears, long black hair, shimmering green eyes.

Name : Cayo
Race : dragon
Apperance : Is silver blue, deep black eyes.
Other : Rhans dragon, as she is a dragon rider
~~~~~~~~
Rhan came down from her room in the tavern and pondered what to do. The cloak she wore hid her face and ears, keeping herself out of sight was her number one nowadays. But she felt at lost without Cayo slipping in and out of her thoughts, talking to each other in her head. She sat down at a table and ordered a drink.

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next