Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently November 30th, 2020, 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:16 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
The man looked down at his chest, shocked at what she had done.
"Don't look so surprised." She said, before removing her dagger and throwing it at him. The dagger found its mark in the man's neck and he fell to the ground. Ardia bent down next to the man and slowly removed her dagger; she sheathed it back in its place before standing back up to her full height. She looked around the bar, before she began to make her way to the exit. A few men began to block her way out as they pulled out their swords.
"Either you move...or I move you." Ardia said, raising her knives that were resting by her side. The men looked at each other, disbelieving, before thrusting their blades toward her. She threw her knives out in front of her, and grabbed one of the swords with her blades and threw it upwards away from her. She dodged the other blades, before stabbing two of the men. There were now two men in front of her, and two men behind her. Ardia lunged upwards and cleanly brought her blades under the necks of two of the men, removing their heads. The other two men looked at her, before backing up and leaving her alone. She sheathed her knives and threw open the bar door and walked out.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:19 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
Plant quickly got up and stepped over the various bodies that littered the floor. He walked out and followed the woman. He kept one hand on his sword just in case. He kept about 15 feet between him and the female warrior and continued to follow her wherever she went.


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:23 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
Ardia smirked as she kept leading the man who was following her to a dead end. When she walked down the alley, that was empty, she began to speak.
"You may stop following me now." She said, turning to face him.
"What do you want?" She asked.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:25 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
He stopped and thought for a moment.
"Your alligence, if you would offer it."
His hand stayed firmly on the hilt of his sword in it's sheath. He awaited her response.


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:28 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
"My allegiance lies with no one. Why should I offer it so freely to you?" She asked.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:29 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
He pulled his hood down to show his face.
"Anything you desire shall be yours if you join with me."


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:32 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
"I desire nothing." She said, walking closer to him.
"Tell me, why do you show yourself to me when I do not to you? You do not even know my name." She said.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:36 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
"As a sign of trust my lady. I saw you kill those men and i was very impressed. I need a warrior of your skill."
He smiled slightly.
"I thought you'd like a challenge, or maybe you are not up to it."


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:41 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
"You were impressed?" She paused, disgusted.
"Innocent lives are being taken because of a war over a kingdom that these people hold no right to. Bracus men are getting drunk and killing their own people for no reason. There is no point to any of this." She said.
"I am up to anything. However, you must first tell me who you are, and give me a real reason as to why I should help you." She said.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:44 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
"I don't know if i can trust you with my name. But if you help me we can stop the killing."
His eyes filled with a vision of a peaceful Sorinor, then he shook his head to look at the warrior woman.
"If you don't accept then i shall leave you in peace."


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:47 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
"If you cannot trust me with your name, then I have no reason to fight with you." She said, walking past him and leaving.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:48 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
He shook his head, Plant needed a decent warrior on his side.
"If i give you my name will you join me?!"
He called out after her.


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:50 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
"It depends." She called after him as she continued walking.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:52 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
The Duke ran after her and placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her.
"Please, I will tell you my name."


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:54 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
She looked at his hand defensively, before she grabbed it and gently removed it from her shoulder.
"Very well." She said, waiting for his name.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2005, 3:57 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
He looked into her eyes and spoke in a hushed voice.
"I am Duke Plant of Sorinor, form the city Verbatim. I come seeking your alligence."


Top
 Profile                  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Boyz theme by Zarron Media 2003