Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently December 3rd, 2020, 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 2:51 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
Plant drew his sword and thrust it in the way of the men and their victim (dove). The men all stopped and looked at the Duke.
"this is none of your business peasant! Get away before i gut you!"
Plant smiled and pulled his sword back.
"That is no way to treat a lady of the land."
He put his sword in both hands and prepared himsefl for a fight.
"I suggest you get out of here."
He whispered to the woman.


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 3:32 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
She suddenly opened her eyes and sighed as she stood up. She gathered her things and saddled the mare before mounting her and riding out of the forest.

She came to the town and then saw a young girl. (Ariana) She slowed the mare down and said, "Are you lost?"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 5:10 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 163

Offline
"And miss the fight? No!" Dove whispered back. She ducked as a man's fist slammed the air just over her head. She grabbed the arm and turned, tucking herself against him, then bending and throwing him over her shoulder. He hit the ground with a resounding thud and she turned to look at the other two soldiers.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile       WWW            
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 5:25 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
The other two men drew their swords and charged at Plant. He parried the first and kicked at the other. Plant began to exchange blows with the first man. The second ran towards the girl. Plant tried to block him but was preoccupied with his oppenent. He parried again and dodged a horizontal swing, which would have taken his off. His sword went into the man's chest and he watched as he fell to the ground.
Plant looked to see if the girl could handle the other man.


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 6:12 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 163

Offline
Dove waited until the man was almost on top of her, then sidestepped neatly. She whirled as he blew past her, throwing her left-hand knife deep into his stomach, then cutting his throat quickly. She wiped the blades on his tunic, then noticed he'd been carrying a good bow. She carefully removed it from his shoulder. It was in wonderful condition, and there was a fat quiver of arrows to go with it. She hesitated for a moment, unsure if she should take a dead man's weapons, then shrugged. It wasn't as though he could use them. She started to sling the bow over her back, then practically screamed as it hit the still-raw whipmarks on her back.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile       WWW            
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 6:13 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 426
Location: Edge of the Silverlode
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
"My name?" Mirna hesitated. Why would she want to know her name? The woman had not given her her own name. Why should she give it openly? Well, there's nothing she can hold against me. My name isn't that important. She's so different from other woman I've seen. She looks like a warrior...mean like those soldiers, but why would she help me? All these thought twirled in her head. "Mirna," she said.

_________________
The smile that lit her fair face greeted this mortal man. The divinity she once grasped soon left to take his hand.
Image


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 9:26 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit
User avatar

Joined: 09 June 2005
Posts: 25
Location: Middle-earth

Offline
can i join?

Name: Maposin (aka Mapos)
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Race: Bracus
Skills: intelligence, cunning, wise, strong fighter
Weapons: sword, dagger, knife, glaive, wooden pole
History: born and raised in Bracus, 3rd of 5 boys, mother and all but youngest brother died, father killed in battle. moves around frequently, doesn't like the war, only fights when necessary, takes care of little brother Antarin(aka Tarin)-age 12. well-educated, good at outsmarting people, not bloodthirsty. does not tell others that he is from Bracus, neutral, has no real devotion other than his brother.

*******************************************************
Maposin walked quietly into the small town, and looked around. "there are bracusim here" he whispered to Antarin. "go quietly. there are soronim and maxenim as well. stay near me, let me do the talking."

They walked toward the inn, and went inside. There were a lot of drunks in there, but there were more dead than alive. Mapos knew that there had been trouble, and he hoped that it was over.

Just then he saw a few people standing in the corner. He approached them cautiously.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 11:45 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 2150
Location: Behind you with a squirtgun

Offline
Ariana looked back at the woman quickly. Her hand on the hilt of the kitchen knife hidden at her waist.
"Lost? No, I'm right where I want to be." She told the girl. The girl didn't look like she would hurt her but you never knew in a town anymore.

_________________
<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>


Last edited by Tanthoronial on June 16th, 2005, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 11:00 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 869
Location: No clue.

Offline
"Where is your family, Mirna?" Ardia asked.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 11:50 am 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 05 June 2005
Posts: 2512
Location: England

Offline
Plant rushed to the woman's side and looked puzzled.
"What is wrong? There are no others here to harm you."


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 12:13 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
(uh, Tan...Elizazeth is a year younger than your character..)

Elizazeth smiled as she pulled off her hood. "Is that so, miss? Or are you so distrustful of people?"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 12:26 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 2150
Location: Behind you with a squirtgun

Offline
(Eh....i'll fix it to girl..thanks!)

"You would be distrusting of others if you were in my shoes. And why are you talking to me, you don't even know who I am." Ariana said. She was still wondering why this girl was talking to her. She hoped she wasn't just toying with her and secretly planning to take her back, back to that hell hole.

_________________
<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 1:36 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Elizazeth sighed and said, "You merely looked lost, and I just wished to help you.. And I understand if you still don't trust me.."

She motioned for Shadow to come over to them. When the mare came over, she sighed as she pulled out a packet, and handed it to the woman. "There's some food and a little money in there, though I suggest you eat first.." She then heard some shouts behind her. She turned and her eyes widened when she saw the Bracus soliders. She acted quickly and slapped Shadow's flank, causing the mare to run. "Get out of here, miss." she told the woman.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 1:44 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 2150
Location: Behind you with a squirtgun

Offline
Ariana starred at the bag, and then heard the men calling. She looked back, they were coming straight for her.
"I'm sorry that i've brought this to you. You should be the one running, they are most likely here for me. Go before you get into any trouble." she told the girl. She didn't want anyone who had tried helping her to be caught along with her. She wouldn't be able to stand that.
She stood there relaxing her arms and legs, getting ready to fight because she would most likely have to. She reached down to her boot and took the dagger out and pressed it flat against her wrist so it couldn't be seen. Then she waited.

_________________
<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 1:57 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Elizazeth looked at the woman and nodded slightly before she moved toward one of the few alleys.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 2:30 pm 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 2150
Location: Behind you with a squirtgun

Offline
The Bracus soldiers came towards her. There were only three of them. She should be able to take them all.
"Come ere' girl! Your going back where ye' belong!" One of the soldiers growled.
She didn't reply, she just stood there slightly crouched waiting for them to come forth. They laughed at her because of her silence.
"To scared slave? Well ya' should be! You'll be beaten horribly for runnin'."
This time she did say something. "I'm not a slave, and the only one gettin' beaten is you!" she said. At that one soldier came forward.
He came towards her from the right. The other two lingered behind chuckling thinking there buddy would teach the stupid girl a lesson.
Ariana waited until she judged he was close enough before she lashed out with her dagger. She cut him across the stomach and then grabbed the kitchen knife at her waist. She cut a deeper wound in his stomach causing him to fall to the ground clutching his belly to prevent his insides from falling out.
The other two growled. "You'll pay for that girly!"
She only smirked.
The other two attacked together. They weren't smart enough to take out their weapons and use them. They ran towards her at full speed planning to hit her at the same time. Right before they reached her she dropped to the ground. She streched out her leg and tripped one of the men. She other stood there wondering where she went. She jumped up and punched him in the back. He twirled around and swung at her, which she dodged just in time. She jumped up and kicked him in the face, which made him fall to the ground. The other soldier had recovered by that time and was behind her. He had a knife in his hand. He cut her arm and she swung around. She jabbed her knife into his stomach and then cut his throat. She went to the only remaining soldier and cut his throat as well. She leaned against a wall to breath and tear a piece of her skirt to stop the bleeding on her wound.
Once she'd stopped the wound she searched the men, looking for anything she could sell. She found some gold and some jewelry. She took the dagger the man had stabbed her with and stashed it at her waist. Her dagger she hid again in her boot and the kitchen knife she left.
She walked over to the alley where the girl was.

(You know i was just thinking...shouldn't the soldiers be Maxen...cause like they are the barbarians..or can Bracus be be like that too..i don't think i'm making any sense..)

_________________
<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Boyz theme by Zarron Media 2003